March 28, 2024, 02:07:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 647481 times)
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1260 on: February 15, 2009, 07:39:17 PM »

My heart is just breaking for the lives that some little children live.  They are growing up in broken homes with broken people who cannot care for themselves, let alone anyone else.  I am sitting here stunned after watching another tribute video to another precious child, gone.  Where are the parents who are to protect and keep children safe? 
I am not saying these parents hurt this child, but the choices we make to surround ourselves with different people, have an impact on our babies lives.  It is a personal choice to party and to do drugs.  Fine.  But how can that be done when we have children...  YOUNG children in our resposibilty?  In our care? 
Deals go bad, too many drinks, party people learn people are not home at certain times, or where there is a hidden key for emergencies.  They get to know weaknesses.  They will prey on children in that home when least expected.  Parents can get so wasted when their kids are home that they may not even know what is going on with their "guests". 
I pray that they find Haliegh and that she is alive and safe.  I also pray that they look carefully at how this occured and make sure it can't happen again.  I mean...  how does a child go missing that is supposedly sleeping in the bed next to you?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1261 on: February 15, 2009, 07:41:22 PM »

Since the families are uniting and all, I just wonder when the bio mom will snap and stomp the day lights out of dads gf to try to get her to tell them what really happened??

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1262 on: February 15, 2009, 07:41:47 PM »

I agree that they (SD) are probably keeping some details to themselves, however, I've heard nothing about either he or the bio mom being a 'person of interest' yet. Misty, neither, actually.
Somewhere up thread there are some comments about Misty being responsible for the two kids. I used to babysit my sister's three girls when I was much younger, at 13 and on up. It depends on how responsible someone is. I've known 17 and 18 year olds I wouldn't trust my dog with, and 12 year olds who I would. Misty appears sort of child-like, but she could be very responsible for all we know.
I really hesitate at this point to blame any of them, and as for theories of what happened and who did it, I think it's way too early to be thinking things like maybe Misty beat Haleigh to death and then weighed her body down in the river. Good grief!! We don't even know if the child is dead yet!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1263 on: February 15, 2009, 07:48:53 PM »

Lord have mercy the names in this case!!  Mysty is my other online nic that I've had since I first got a comp, tho I usually go with Myst or Wyks.  And Haylie is my 5 yr old grand-daughter.  It's very surreal reading these names over and again. 

Did you guys know that Haleigh has a cousin named Kyleigh? (spelling may be off).

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1264 on: February 15, 2009, 07:49:18 PM »

I agree that they (SD) are probably keeping some details to themselves, however, I've heard nothing about either he or the bio mom being a 'person of interest' yet. Misty, neither, actually.
Somewhere up thread there are some comments about Misty being responsible for the two kids. I used to babysit my sister's three girls when I was much younger, at 13 and on up. It depends on how responsible someone is. I've known 17 and 18 year olds I wouldn't trust my dog with, and 12 year olds who I would. Misty appears sort of child-like, but she could be very responsible for all we know.
I really hesitate at this point to blame any of them, and as for theories of what happened and who did it, I think it's way too early to be thinking things like maybe Misty beat Haleigh to death and then weighed her body down in the river. Good grief!! We don't even know if the child is dead yet!

No we don't, but it certainly isn't looking good. While many may be responsible at 17 or younger to babysit, I think being a full time caregiver would overwhelm her, she seems immature to me. I also don't like the differing stories she's told, and the fact that she's been poly'd twice. I am not saying she did anything to harm to baby, but certainly the lifestyle she and RC were living was not condusive for children.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1265 on: February 15, 2009, 07:51:07 PM »

My heart is just breaking for the lives that some little children live.  They are growing up in broken homes with broken people who cannot care for themselves, let alone anyone else.  I am sitting here stunned after watching another tribute video to another precious child, gone.  Where are the parents who are to protect and keep children safe? 
I am not saying these parents hurt this child, but the choices we make to surround ourselves with different people, have an impact on our babies lives.  It is a personal choice to party and to do drugs.  Fine.  But how can that be done when we have children...  YOUNG children in our resposibilty?  In our care? 
Deals go bad, too many drinks, party people learn people are not home at certain times, or where there is a hidden key for emergencies.  They get to know weaknesses.  They will prey on children in that home when least expected.  Parents can get so wasted when their kids are home that they may not even know what is going on with their "guests". 
I pray that they find Haliegh and that she is alive and safe.  I also pray that they look carefully at how this occured and make sure it can't happen again.  I mean...  how does a child go missing that is supposedly sleeping in the bed next to you?

Thank you~very well put!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1266 on: February 15, 2009, 07:51:27 PM »

I am not saying she did anything to harm to baby, but certainly the lifestyle she and RC were living was not condusive for children.

I agree. 

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: February 15, 2009, 08:00:34 PM »

I just keep thinking that Misty only turned 17 the middle of December. 
She just seems to project to be even younger by observing her interview, her demeanor, voice inflection or lack of, just the whole persona. 
I do realize the strain she was and is, under.  JMO.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: February 15, 2009, 08:04:23 PM »

Even if her actions did not DIRECTLY lead to the abduction of this child there may be things that she does not want to share with the police due to fear of arrest.  Also, negligence may have been a factor.  That is all I am saying. 

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1269 on: February 15, 2009, 08:04:51 PM »

Oh, what i wiouldn't give for an edit button!  The sign says "Stoner Way"....not Stoner's Way.

Actually either one works LMAO
How true!

Quite a collection, Vodka, Jack, Gin, Goldchlagers, wine, pot and a Rolling Stone t-shirt. Definitely a party type of place! And a young kids place- cheap shelves (look like the metal garage type) but and electric guitar!
Yes! Then on the top shelf in the center, it looks like a few pictures of Haleigh in a frame.
Where are these pictures???  I missed them.
On the top shelf there is a frame, which looks to have some pictures of children in them, kinda in a collage type setting. However, looking again i can't tell who they are as it is rather small. She does have 3 children, so could even be the other children?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1270 on: February 15, 2009, 08:06:40 PM »

She just seems to project to be even younger by observing her interview, her demeanor, voice inflection or lack of, just the whole persona. 

I see more than that....how odd is it that she notices Haleigh is missing at the very time RC is supposed to be getting off work? Why does she go into such strange details about the blanket in the van they took (still have no clue WHAT van or who THEY are), why does she wait to call 911 only when RC is home as opposed to 30 minutes earlier when she realizes she is missing? Way too many questions about her action or lack thereof during this, even a 4yr old can call 911 as we have seen in the news. Also, one more thing, why on earth would you stay in the trailer and let the younger son stay if you really belived an intruder had been there-I'd have snatched junior out of that bed so fast and run to the nearest residence screaming my head off, yet she seemed amazingly calm.

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: February 15, 2009, 08:11:30 PM »

Geraldo is supposed to have Haleigh's grandmother & aunt (I believe) and also George Anthony tonight at 10pm ET. (Fox)

Thanks 2NJ
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: February 15, 2009, 08:16:17 PM »

I see more than that....how odd is it that she notices Haleigh is missing at the very time RC is supposed to be getting off work? Why does she go into such strange details about the blanket in the van they took (still have no clue WHAT van or who THEY are), why does she wait to call 911 only when RC is home as opposed to 30 minutes earlier when she realizes she is missing? Way too many questions about her action or lack thereof during this, even a 4yr old can call 911 as we have seen in the news. Also, one more thing, why on earth would you stay in the trailer and let the younger son stay if you really belived an intruder had been there-I'd have snatched junior out of that bed so fast and run to the nearest residence screaming my head off, yet she seemed amazingly calm.
Oh, yeah ~ completely agree with ALL you've said ~ I'm wondering if she simply cannot think quickly in a typical situation, much less in an emergency such as this. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1273 on: February 15, 2009, 08:20:06 PM »

Not sure if we've talked about 'the blankets' or not.  Does this seem to anyone else like Misty has a few different versions on the blankets?  Or could it be just because it's just worded a bit different in the 2nd interview, like she finally found the words she wanted? 

"Ok-- i put her to bed about, you know, eight, o'clock cause that's her bedtime, she has school. I put her to bed and...her blanket and my blanket. My blanket was in the van that they took. So we had a blanket hanging on the window and I had to wash that--and her blanket--her blanket was-- was she-had peed on her blanket the night before, i guess, and i was gonna put it on her but it smelled like pee. So i washed her blanket and i gave her a little sheet to cover up with (voice breaks) and she fell asleep and I went--come in there and put her blanket on her and then I laid down."

"I put Haleigh to bed at 8, because that is her bedtime on school nights. Her blanket smelled like urine, and mine was in the van that Ronald took to work, so I covered her with a sheet and washed her blanket. When it was clean and dried I went in to the bedroom, covered her up, and then laid down and fell asleep. "

First it seems that Misty says she put Haleigh to bed with "her blanket and my blanket", both of them.  But then she immediately follows that with saying that her own blanket was in the van, that Haleigh's blanket had urine on it so she washed it.  Then there's the blanket from the window that she washed.  Why talk about all this when she just ended up covering Haleigh with a sheet from bedtime til 10 pm? 

Wonder how tired a 17 yr old would get from washing so many blankets etc, perhaps over and over?

Also wondering what her own blanket was doing in the van. 

Have heard two versions of how the blanket and other bedding got outside.  One that LE took it out there for the dogs to catch Haleigh's scent from, and one that the dogs themselves drug it all out there before following the scent. 

Would like to know more about this van, seems LE took it.  Wonder what else they took? 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1274 on: February 15, 2009, 08:20:09 PM »

Oh, yeah ~ completely agree with ALL you've said ~ I'm wondering if she simply cannot think quickly in a typical situation, much less in an emergency such as this. 

You bring up a great point......should dad have let someone be the fulltime caregiver to his two vunerable children to someone who can't even think in a typical situation

[
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: February 15, 2009, 08:24:09 PM »

It was asked how can someone take someone who is in the same bed or a nearby bed? I believe it happened in the Atlanta Child Murders.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1276 on: February 15, 2009, 08:24:10 PM »

Not sure if we've talked about 'the blankets' or not.  Does this seem to anyone else like Misty has a few different versions on the blankets?  Or could it be just because it's just worded a bit different in the 2nd interview, like she finally found the words she wanted? 

"Ok-- i put her to bed about, you know, eight, o'clock cause that's her bedtime, she has school. I put her to bed and...her blanket and my blanket. My blanket was in the van that they took. So we had a blanket hanging on the window and I had to wash that--and her blanket--her blanket was-- was she-had peed on her blanket the night before, i guess, and i was gonna put it on her but it smelled like pee. So i washed her blanket and i gave her a little sheet to cover up with (voice breaks) and she fell asleep and I went--come in there and put her blanket on her and then I laid down."

"I put Haleigh to bed at 8, because that is her bedtime on school nights. Her blanket smelled like urine, and mine was in the van that Ronald took to work, so I covered her with a sheet and washed her blanket. When it was clean and dried I went in to the bedroom, covered her up, and then laid down and fell asleep. "

First it seems that Misty says she put Haleigh to bed with "her blanket and my blanket", both of them.  But then she immediately follows that with saying that her own blanket was in the van, that Haleigh's blanket had urine on it so she washed it.  Then there's the blanket from the window that she washed.  Why talk about all this when she just ended up covering Haleigh with a sheet from bedtime til 10 pm? 

Wonder how tired a 17 yr old would get from washing so many blankets etc, perhaps over and over?

Also wondering what her own blanket was doing in the van. 

Have heard two versions of how the blanket and other bedding got outside.  One that LE took it out there for the dogs to catch Haleigh's scent from, and one that the dogs themselves drug it all out there before following the scent. 

Would like to know more about this van, seems LE took it.  Wonder what else they took? 

For some reason I thought he drove a truck I also wonder if why she needed to go so in depth about something relatively insignificant...........maybe she never peed on the blanket and she had to wash it for other reasons?? Just tossing that out there, also if the van is not Ron's, then we have yet another missing blanket. Can anyone verify what he drives because I am almost certain it is a truck.

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: February 15, 2009, 08:26:44 PM »

This SO use to live in Ronald Cumming place of residence before he did.....I think this is the one..

Lane, James Jospeh
Address: 202 Green Ln
City: Satsuma
Crime: Sex Bat/inj Not Likely; F.s. 794.011(5) (principal)
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1976-12-13
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Brown
Height: 5'10
Weight: 150 lbs.
Race: White
Based on this official offender page

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1278 on: February 15, 2009, 08:28:49 PM »

This SO use to live in Ronald Cumming place of residence before he did.....I think this is the one..

Lane, James Jospeh
Address: 202 Green Ln
City: Satsuma
Crime: Sex Bat/inj Not Likely; F.s. 794.011(5) (principal)
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1976-12-13
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Brown
Height: 5'10
Weight: 150 lbs.
Race: White
Based on this official offender page

Already checked-he's in Tallahassee now......not that he couldn't have come back, but to me this seems more like a crime of opportunity with maybe a twist of someone having inside knowledge.

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1279 on: February 15, 2009, 08:32:43 PM »

A couple of things that aren't settling well with me, and others, I've noticed. 

Misty says in one interview that she woke up a little BEFORE 3 am, in another interview it was a little AFTER 3 am, in another interview it was AT 3 am.  Okies.. whatever.  Let's call it around 3 am. 

Ronald got off work at 3 am, and gets home at 3:27 am.   911 is called at 3:40 am. 

Supposedly Misty saw that Haleigh was missing, runs around inside the trailer looking for her, then calls Ronald, just as he was pulling up in the driveway. 

It surely couldn't have taken her much time running thru that place looking, and then to grab the phone.  Yet... If she called Ronald just as he was pulling up into the driveway, it took her like 26 minutes or so before she called him.  What the heck was she doing for at least 20 minutes of that time????????

And his supposed immediate reaction to her (at 3:27 am) was something like... WTF are you telling me for, call 911!!!  She had to have had the phone in hand.  He supposedly went searching thru the trailer himself.  Yet, it took her 13 more minutes to call 911, with him in the background cussing and yelling. 

Would LOVE to see the cell phone records for her and Ronald's phones. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.