March 29, 2024, 06:13:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 647537 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1360 on: February 15, 2009, 11:16:26 PM »

I don't have audio on my comp so cannot listen to the 911 call.  Am wondering if someone in here can listen and check to see if the following is true?  This is what a poster on another site is saying:

"In listening to the 911 call placed by gf, you can hear RC mouthing in the background. For the most part it is unintelligible, but after they were disconnected about midway on the recording, the dispatcher calls them back. He answers and the dispatcher asks to speak to his wife. He hands gf the phone and he can clearly be heard saying "How the f*** can you let my daughter get stolen b****?" I think during the disconnect, he might have become violent with gf, because her answers were a very quick "yes", the kind of reply you might hear from someone who is being threatened physically. This is just my take on what I heard."

Let me go listen with the headphones........BRB

Thanks Island!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: February 15, 2009, 11:16:57 PM »

http://www.fox30online.com/media/news/1/3/e/13e1a8a0-e082-477f-9698-11a796f76a10/petineer.pdf

Here is a link to Ronalds and Chrstals divorce papers, not sure where to put them, but there is a lot of onfo in them that might come in handy as time goes by........Klaas please move them if we dont already have them.....Thank You

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1362 on: February 15, 2009, 11:17:43 PM »

Very hard to watch Geraldo......jmo......they are trying to put too much in their time slot.  jmho   

That's the truth!  He cram-packed that show! 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1363 on: February 15, 2009, 11:26:19 PM »

I don't have audio on my comp so cannot listen to the 911 call.  Am wondering if someone in here can listen and check to see if the following is true?  This is what a poster on another site is saying:

"In listening to the 911 call placed by gf, you can hear RC mouthing in the background. For the most part it is unintelligible, but after they were disconnected about midway on the recording, the dispatcher calls them back. He answers and the dispatcher asks to speak to his wife. He hands gf the phone and he can clearly be heard saying "How the f*** can you let my daughter get stolen b****?" I think during the disconnect, he might have become violent with gf, because her answers were a very quick "yes", the kind of reply you might hear from someone who is being threatened physically. This is just my take on what I heard."

Thanks Island!!   

I couldn't tell....I'll try another youtube link later~although he was cursing up a storm, I jut couldn't hear specifics.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1364 on: February 15, 2009, 11:32:05 PM »

Thanks Island!!   

I couldn't tell....I'll try another youtube link later~although he was cursing up a storm, I jut couldn't hear specifics.

Ok, thanks for trying Island!   

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1365 on: February 15, 2009, 11:37:21 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69928

rev grunds letter
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1366 on: February 15, 2009, 11:38:39 PM »

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=2&From=list&SessionID=9062081

I think THIS is the cousin, the dates match up as do the location of offense......big problem, he is still in jail. But look at his picture, I think they look alike but maybe it's my imagination.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1367 on: February 15, 2009, 11:45:02 PM »

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=2&From=list&SessionID=9062081

I think THIS is the cousin, the dates match up as do the location of offense......big problem, he is still in jail. But look at his picture, I think they look alike but maybe it's my imagination.

Edit~To add photo

[
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: February 15, 2009, 11:45:34 PM »

How did you come up that name?  Wow...he does look like the girlfriend!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1369 on: February 15, 2009, 11:50:54 PM »

I think it looks alot like her.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1370 on: February 15, 2009, 11:53:52 PM »

News of Record
Daytona Beach News-Journal (FL) - Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Suits filed [...] Lisa Croslin on behalf of Misty Croslin vs. Jeremy Miller, by and through parent/guardian, repeat violence

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: February 15, 2009, 11:58:06 PM »

OK   new rumar going around that Mistie was having and affair with and uncle of Ronalds, has anybody else heard this, some say they heard about it by just being around the searchers and the family, if true, maybe thats where Mistie was that night before Ronald got home hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1372 on: February 15, 2009, 11:58:27 PM »

I think it looks alot like her.

I think she's still lying, THIS GUY IS STILL IN JAIL..........now, unless another cousin molested her, she's full of it........also, stating the gun was stolen effectively removes it from RC of her hands. Hinky meter up on this one too.

[
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: February 16, 2009, 12:08:46 AM »

islandmonkey, you got that right.  I think gf was doing something she shouldn't have been and somehow haleigh got in the way.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: February 16, 2009, 12:10:07 AM »

islandmonkey, you got that right.  I think gf was doing something she shouldn't have been and somehow haleigh got in the way.
Oh yeah, and if Larry Miller is her cousin and she's blaming this on him and he's in jail....sounds like Casey and ZFG....'not the right one'.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1375 on: February 16, 2009, 12:11:58 AM »

That's the way I'm leaning, Haleigh was old enough to verbalize to dad if she happened to see gf and another man together and that would be very problematic. Also, given the fact that Haleigh just happened to disappear around the time dad comes home and all her inconsisitent stories lead me to believe she has to be at the very least a POI in her disappearance

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1376 on: February 16, 2009, 12:14:24 AM »

Oh yeah, and if Larry Miller is her cousin and she's blaming this on him and he's in jail....sounds like Casey and ZFG....'not the right one'.

Maybe Jeremy Miller and Zenaida Gonzales ran off to PR together

[
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: February 16, 2009, 12:16:35 AM »

Maybe Jeremy Miller and Zenaida Gonzales ran off to PR together
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: February 16, 2009, 12:31:19 AM »

the name on the deed to the Cummings home is a G. Sapp,    there is also a RSO  with the name of D. Lee Sapp  that lives close to the Cummings residence and I think he might do repair work, could he be related to the owner of the home and maybe he has a key to it......FYI

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1379 on: February 16, 2009, 12:31:31 AM »

Interesting ..............

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/02/ronald-cummings-misty-croslin-and.html

Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin and Little Haleigh
Many, many, many of you have asked me to review the case of missing Haleigh Cummings. She went missing last Monday night from her home, and hasn't been seen or found since. Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, and his girlfriend, Misty Croslin, tell us that Croslin put Haleigh to sleep, later went to sleep herself, and when she woke up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, she found the kitchen light on, Haleigh was gone, and the back door was wide open, propped by a brick.

Read moreWhen I watch Cummings and Croslin speak, many things jump out at me. They are so numerous, I don't have the space here to write them all out, but I will identify a few things I've noted:

When I first saw Ronald Cummings crying in his first plea for his daughter, several things jumped out at me. His crying episode was eerily reminiscent of a child's cry. Most adults don't cry like children. He whined, and acted out of breath, yet he wasn't. It was notable and perplexing.

Yet he did sound truly congested; however, no tears fell from his face. Later on, however, he did cry very genuine and sincere tears, and the pouting cry notably changes into a regular cry. I find his behavior inconsistent here, and I can't explain it. Is he under the influence of something? He seems really glassy-eyed.

I am also immediately struck by how he portrays no composure of hope in this interview. He seems to have zero hope that his daughter could still be alive. Why isn't he hanging onto the fact that if he and others get out there, they can potentially find her? This disturbs me.

Why isn't he talking to his daughter on camera? "Haleigh, I'm here for you, if you are watching this. I'm going to find you." Does he even think about her being out there, and watching the news? Why isn't he thinking about being strong for her?

When I see this interview, it seems to be more about Cummings being devastated than finding Haleigh. It's like he is feeling sorry for himself. Why? This is odd. Haleigh's mom, ironically, does talk to her daughter on camera, as I would expect any parent would, if they feared their daughter was kidnapped.

At time marker 1:15, Cummings drops down to the ground crying. This is so unusual for an adult to do. Children do this, but how many adults have you seen do this? Especially when the news is not conclusively devastating yet? How come everyone else who loved Haleigh is so composed and acting "normally", but Cummings is not? Here his cry is very shallow. It's not believable for me.

He says, "I know somebody took my little girl...some sorry piece of trash that will be wasted when its all over." This is baffling to me. Haleigh was once found floating in a nearby waterway and nearly drowned, how could he so conclusively rule this out? How can he so confidently rule out that Haleigh didn't wander away, that he didn't lock the door as he thought he did, that when Croslin's relatives came to visit earlier that night, that they didn't unlock another door or open a window when he was away?

Would you as a parent be so certain about this, especially since you know your daughter wandered away before? This bothers me.

At one point, Cummings says, "All I want is my children…All I want is my child back.” I thought this was very unusual. Another day, he talks about how others are making this situation all about a custody issue. That was really strange, but if we pair that, with this statement above, you have to wonder, is he afraid he won't have either of his children, perhaps, due to something he has done here? Then this strange slip might actually make sense, wouldn't it?

Then he says something that unnerved me in a huge way. Cummings says, "I’d give my life for my child’s life back.”

What? Why is he saying this? It makes no sense. Is that why his cry is so confusing? Does he fake concern and worry, and then really cry over what he may know already happened to his daughter? You would think he would have said instead, "I'd give my life for my child back", but that is NOT what he says. Does this indicate that he believes his daughter is not alive? Is that why he thought earlier, "All I want is my children..." because he fears if the truth comes out, he will lose them, or at least his remaining son?

It's troubling, to say the least.

Notice how Cummings reiterates that he is trying to do the best he can, that someone stole his child while he was at work? Is he building an alibi? Setting a timeline? Why isn't he focusing his energy on getting Haleigh back instead of feeling sorry for himself? Most parents of missing children are focused on getting their children, and don't care at all about themselves, but Cummings is notably different. Most parents know they have to be strong for their children, and work to bring them home. Why not Cummings?

The reporter then asks, "Can I ask when you noticed the back door was open, and if that was what kind of alerted you to something?" Just before the reporter asks Cummings this, he is crying, sobbing and somber. Then listen to Cummings' response to the question. His demeanor and voice change dramatically. It's very notable and very alarming for me. You don't stop crying and change your entire demeanor when you are deeply sobbing and in pain like Cummings wants us to believe he is. You just don't do it, yet oddly Cummings does. Cummings says in an angry, deep and controlled tone, "No. My girlfriend was awake at 3 o'clock in the morning when I got off of work." When he says this there is a deep anger in Cummings voice that appears out of nowhere. It's chilling. Clearly, this question got Cummings angry. Why would that be?

Later in the interview, Cummings says very strangely and out of nowhere, when he deeply sobs, "I do plan to take the trash out when it is time." This blindsides you. It's not related to anything being said at the time. It's like Cummings is in his own world. I am sure like most people, at first you think, what is he talking about?? It's absolutely perplexing.

But when I watch him say it and watch his emotions, he shows pure destitution in his face. Like someone sold his soul. It's absolutely haunting. I can't help but wonder, is this some type of warning he is contemplating suicide "when it is time"? Perhaps, if he were to get caught?

What else could this statement mean? Is he warning us? Is he under the influence of drugs here and extra emotional? Also, just after he says it, and thinks about it, he also shows true distress and sadness on his face. It's alarming and notable. But when the reporter asks the next question, all of these genuine emotions fade away again.

The reporter asks, what would you say to people who may have information out there? Notice Cummings doesn't even think to talk to his daughter again. Why?

Both Cummings and Croslin's body language in all the videos I see displays a sense of defeat. They are hunched over. Their shoulders come forward. They physically look down, and act subdued. It appears they have no hope whatsoever, again and again, that Cummings' daughter will be returned to them. This strikes me as very odd. Why aren't they tense, nervous and anxious to find her? That would be normal. They should be on edge that things might not happen fast enough, yet there is no urgency with these two. Anyone can spot that? Why aren't these two on a mission to find Haleigh? Compare their behavior to that of George and Cindy Anthony. It's notably different.

News reports say that on the 911 call, Cummings was in a rage, and really worried about his daughter. I don't hear that in the call at all. I don't hear any indication of fear, stress or true and genuine alarm. I hear feigned anger, by his threats and choice of words.

Why did Croslin wait 30 minutes from waking up and finding Haleigh missing to alert someone of the possible abduction? Why didn't she summon for help earlier? Especially since she knows Haleigh once wandered off and nearly drowned before?

What predator is going to go into a house late at night, and risk taking one child out of room full of people? Let's say Haleigh wandered outside; there should have been some proof of a door unlocked or something, but Cummings and Croslin deny that. They, instead, tell us that the door where the predator went out, had to be forced closed, that Haleigh couldn't open it, and couldn't reach the deadbolt. This tells us that the door likely stuck when you opened or closed it. That would likely mean the door made a fair amount of noise to open and close it, and it took some effort to open it, right? What predator would use that door?

What predator would turn on a light in the kitchen, risk announcing himself and make it possible to be clearly identified by someone in the house or outside? What predator would take the time to bring or find a cinder block, and take the time to prop the door open? How come there are no signs of forced entry into the home? To me, these are highly unlikely or implausible circumstances.

I also haven't seen Cummings or Croslin participate in any searches reported by any news agencies. Have I missed this? I have looked for it several times. Has anyone seen them help in the search? Post fliers, or go look for her themselves? If they haven't, why aren't they?

Cummings and Croslin have told two different stories of where Haleigh slept that night. This is interesting. You would think their stories would be the same. Cummings told Nancy Grace that Croslin slept in the same bed as the children on February 11. Then on February 12, Croslin says that Haleigh was in a different bed in the same room. Why aren't they getting their facts right?

Worse, when they are both on Greta van Susteren's show, Greta asks, "How far was Haleigh physically from you, Misty?" Croslin says, "Probably, like, not three or four inches away." Look at Cummings' eyes when Croslin talks. They are plastered towards Croslin though he doesn't turn his head. It's very controlling behavior. He is fascinating to watch.

Greta then asks Croslin how far they were apart a second time, and at that time, Cummings shakes his head in a side-to-side motion, indicating he is thinking "no". With that, Croslin backtracks and says, "No, um, I'm not sure. It wasn't that far away." Next, as Greta is talking again getting ready to ask another question, Cummings is trying to coach Croslin, and tell her what to say! I can't hear what he is saying, but why does he feel the need to do this? Cummings then says, "No, I know where the beds were at. They were about four feet apart from the edge of the bed she was in to the edge of the bed Haleigh was in."

These two can't even agree where the beds were placed in this room! Forget about who slept in what bed. This is a huge inconsistency. Clearly, both are capable of describing how far two beds are apart, but if the facts aren't true, we wouldn't be surprised to see such a discrepancy, would we?

Earlier on the Greta show, Greta asks Croslin who was closest to the back door: Haleigh or Croslin? Look how long it takes Croslin to answer that. She makes an "Hmmm...I don't know" expression. Why doesn't she know? She should spout the answer off without thought, but she doesn't. She finally answers and when she does, under his breath, Cummings says, "I'd like to comment." He doesn't say what is on his mind because Greta didn't hear him, but it shows he is controlling nonetheless, over and over.

Also in the Greta interview, Cummings says to Croslin, "Look at the camera" at one point. He gives us every indication he has a temper, and is very controlling and manipulative. Cummings also nods his head when hears what Croslin says at points in the interview, as if he approves. He is scrutinizing her every word, and Croslin knows it.

Croslin also keeps saying the same story over and over again. She says something to the effect that she got up, went to the bathroom, found the kitchen light on, and then she went back and found Haleigh was gone. She always finishes it with "That's all I know." I find her memory of that event is quite sparse and lacking. You would think she would remember more detail. When we recollect a story, oftentimes, we remember different details, or thoughts--things we were thinking at the time. Yet Croslin seems to have no "thinking memories" of her experience. It is more like she is talking from rote memory. She only repeats the same thing over and over again.

The same is true for her 911 call. The details are sketchy at best. Her memories don't flow logically. It doesn't make sense.

911: "911, what's your emergency"

Misty Croslin: "Hi...umm...we just woke up...and our back door was wide open, and we can't find our daughter."

We just woke up?

911: "OK, when did you last see her?"

Misty Croslin: "Um, we like just...you know...it was about 10 o'clock... we were...she was sleeping- I ...she?...cleaning...

Why doesn't she have normal recollections here?

I so hope I am wrong for Haleigh's sake. It doesn't look good from where I am sitting now.

She makes alot of the same points we have observed.......

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.