April 26, 2024, 02:49:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649587 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: February 16, 2009, 09:10:27 AM »

So was the biological mother alone when she allegedly found Haleigh floating in the canal?  She administered CPR all by herself?

I wonder if 9-1-1 was called or there were witnesses to this event.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: February 16, 2009, 09:12:47 AM »

the name on the deed to the Cummings home is a G. Sapp,    there is also a RSO  with the name of D. Lee Sapp  that lives close to the Cummings residence and I think he might do repair work, could he be related to the owner of the home and maybe he has a key to it......FYI

http://www.fox30online.com/media/news/1/3/e/13e1a8a0-e082-477f-9698-11a796f76a10/petineer.pdf

According to the property tax records the home belongs to Phyliss Bard from PA

I wonder if it has been checked as to all who might have keys and if the locks were changed after the previous tenent and just who that might have been.  With the high number of SO's in the area, can't be too careful.  Hopefully, LE is doing all of this and more.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: February 16, 2009, 09:19:43 AM »

Custody hearing documents do make one wonder why on earth, if these things are true, that the mother chose to bear not one but two children with such a person.

Custody battles are notorious for their allegations.  Not all are true.  Evidently the court did not believe all the claims or felt the father the better choice of two bad parents.

Agreed Anna, I wouldn't believe all that's written in that report either. That being said I think when Hayley was born that it was a situation of children having children. I thought I saw that Ronald's mother or a relative works for a Sheriff's office too?

I continue to stand with the girl.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1423 on: February 16, 2009, 09:31:02 AM »

Was the A/C guy interviewed?  I don't know much about him and doubt I will be able to find it if I read back because I don't have much time.

Thanks!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: February 16, 2009, 09:31:31 AM »

It's his mother who works for the Sheriff's department

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1425 on: February 16, 2009, 09:33:14 AM »

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1426 on: February 16, 2009, 09:38:02 AM »

good morning Today   
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: February 16, 2009, 09:40:53 AM »

It's his mother who works for the Sheriff's department

this sort of tells us why the father is always getting away with his crimes doesnt it.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1428 on: February 16, 2009, 09:49:51 AM »

http://www.fox30online.com/media/news/1/3/e/13e1a8a0-e082-477f-9698-11a796f76a10/petineer.pdf

Here is a link to Ronalds and Chrstals divorce papers, not sure where to put them, but there is a lot of onfo in them that might come in handy as time goes by........Klaas please move them if we dont already have them.....Thank You

Important distinction here - they were NEVER married - these are paternity and custody papers.

After reading the custody papers, it appears that neither parent should have had custody of those children - or at the very least, both parents should have been tested for drugs.   Is this going to be another case where the grandparents should have stepped in and done something, in the interest of the children?   This is a real eye opener. 

Welcome KeysBreeze!   
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1429 on: February 16, 2009, 10:00:18 AM »

Was the A/C guy interviewed?  I don't know much about him and doubt I will be able to find it if I read back because I don't have much time.

Thanks!

Hi Flossy, I hope that leprecaun isn't kicking you  owie

I thought the Sheriff had stated in one of the interviews or press conferences that the A/C guy was cleared pretty quickly?

If I am wrong someone please correct........

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: February 16, 2009, 10:00:51 AM »

the name on the deed to the Cummings home is a G. Sapp,    there is also a RSO  with the name of D. Lee Sapp  that lives close to the Cummings residence and I think he might do repair work, could he be related to the owner of the home and maybe he has a key to it......FYI

According to the property tax records the home belongs to Phyliss Bard from PA

Thats what I got yesterday too, and I checked PA's SO list ( super user friendly btw) and they aren't So's. I was wondering though if they have a maintainance person down in Fl that they always call or someone local to keep an eye on the property. My guess ( since it is a retirement community mostly ) is that the Bards are now too old to go down there in the winter so they began renting it out.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: February 16, 2009, 10:02:33 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-search-021609,0,4335803.story

Search continues for missing girl, volunteers pull out
Walter Pacheco and Helen Eckinger | Sentinel Staff Writers
7:11 AM EST, February 16, 2009
SATSUMA - Today's updates:

7 a.m. Volunteers are not joining Putnam County deputies this morning in the search efforts for the missing 5-year-old girl.

More than 200 volunteers, including many from Texas EquuSearch, helped sheriff's deputies search the Satsuma area for Haleigh Cummings since Friday.

EquuSearch volunteers spent several months in 2008 searching for missing Caylee Marie Anthony. The toddler's remains were found in December, a short distance from her home. Her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, is charged with first-degree murder in her death.

About 250 volunteers scoured rural Putnam County for signs of Haleigh Cummings, but they failed to find anything suspicious, a Putnam County sheriff's official said at a televised news conference Saturday.

Investigators have determined that several objects found Friday that they deemed "items of interest" are not related to the 5-year-old girl's disappearance, Chief Deputy Rick Ryan said at the news conference. Volunteers and authorities will continue their search today, but officials are suspending dives in the nearby St. Johns River. It's been five days since Haleigh was reported missing.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: February 16, 2009, 10:03:50 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131404&catid=3

Teams to Focus on Two Areas in Search for Haleigh
Posted By: Mike Lyons     1 hr ago

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The ground search for Haleigh Cummings is expected to end Monday unless there are new developments in the case.

Chief Rick Ryan with the the Putnam County Sheriff's Department says the Equusearch firm is wrapping up its search efforts Sunday.

Ryan says the Sheriff's Office will search two more locations on Monday, then suspend any ground searches unless there is a big break in the case.

The search for Haleigh has been going on since Tuesday morning when she was discovered missing from her bed in her mobile home around 3 a.m.

She went to bed around 10 p.m. Monday night but has not been seen since.

Ryan says police have followed up on 500 tips and leads with no success in finding the 5-year-old.

That includes checking on a missing sex offender in Marion County who has family in Putnam County. The sheriff's office identified him as Chad Reynolds, and his family is doubtful he had anything to do in the case.

Law enforcement officials moved the command center from the neighborhood to the Emergency Operations Center in Putnam County to better handle all the calls and tips.

Ryan says they have exhausted every resource including cadaver dogs in the search.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: February 16, 2009, 10:08:16 AM »

Thanks for the updates Klaas. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1434 on: February 16, 2009, 10:17:49 AM »

I think what continues to shock me in these cases is how does someone just vanish...  ANd how is it possible that someone can enter your home and leave no trace of themselves?  It is very upsetting.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: February 16, 2009, 10:35:18 AM »

Custody hearing documents do make one wonder why on earth, if these things are true, that the mother chose to bear not one but two children with such a person.

Custody battles are notorious for their allegations.  Not all are true.  Evidently the court did not believe all the claims or felt the father the better choice of two bad parents.

Agreed Anna, I wouldn't believe all that's written in that report either. That being said I think when Hayley was born that it was a situation of children having children. I thought I saw that Ronald's mother or a relative works for a Sheriff's office too?

Yes, but you know how that can go either way.  My son was friends with the son of the local DA and LE delighted in harrassing this kid as a sort of revenge against his father for imagined slights or prosecution of friends, etc.

So the game wardens may not be so chummy with the Sheriff's department and just as easily might delight in making an example of someone.

I also think that being a lousy hunter in the first place can result in lesser sentencing.  If one actually takes a deer under those circumstances, the  punishment much worse than just attempting to do so.  I did not see in either charge that he was successful in actually taking a deer so that might be why he got lesser punishment.

And never doubt that these people are all of us.  Ever watch Cops on TV?  No, maybe not your children and maybe not mine but a vast segment of our population now seems to participate in just this type of life style.  Far too many by my estimations and standards but it is a choice and a lifestyle now adopted by many.  I have always thought maybe goes back to latch key kids watching too much TV and craving for high drama all the time.

Guess we all have our theories.

PERSONA NON GRATA

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1436 on: February 16, 2009, 10:38:43 AM »

I don't post much in this thread, but I've been reading here and elsewhere to the point where I could scream. It appears there aren't many family members that don't have a rap sheet, sex offenders here, there and everywhere around these children. Yes HH, I have read also that Misty was seeing the uncle of R Cummings, have no idea if this is true, but would not be surprised. One thing that stood out for me listening to Misty about those blankets, I just don't see her washing blankets at night because one stunk like pee. She is not the Suzi Homemaker type, if there was washing it was to clean up evidence. Also the ramblings about that back door being locked, way to much talk about the door being locked, ubsurd to keep going on about a door. I'm sickened that these children are surround by all this.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1437 on: February 16, 2009, 10:43:41 AM »

I think what continues to shock me in these cases is how does someone just vanish...  ANd how is it possible that someone can enter your home and leave no trace of themselves?  It is very upsetting.
What continues to shock me is so many kids living in sub-standard conditions. There are many poor, uneducated folks that have families that do their very best for their children, which does not include breaking the law, constant drug use, etc. I had to walk away for awhile this weekend from this case, I honestly cannot understand the lifestyle of these families.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: February 16, 2009, 10:45:17 AM »

Here is a link to Ronalds and Chrstals divorce papers, not sure where to put them, but there is a lot of onfo in them that might come in handy as time goes by........Klaas please move them if we dont already have them.....Thank You

Important distinction here - they were NEVER married - these are paternity and custody papers.

After reading the custody papers, it appears that neither parent should have had custody of those children - or at the very least, both parents should have been tested for drugs.   Is this going to be another case where the grandparents should have stepped in and done something, in the interest of the children?   This is a real eye opener. 

Welcome KeysBreeze!   

But the alternative is even worse.  At least these two haven't totally lost a child or two as has the Florida welfare / foster program.  It is already far over burdened and inefficient and has been the subject of several tv programs, etc. including the little girl who was missing from the foster care or DHS system or whatever for over a year before anybody even noticed, just fell through the cracks.

Bill O'Reiley used to talk about her often and found many irregularities in that system. 

But here again, I am fearful that ANY state if scrutinized closely will show the same overworked case workers who just can't or don't even keep up at all and kids are shuffled from one bad foster home to another.

I think there are just too many kids in all these systems already.  The paternal grandmother seems to be somewhat stable and sane so perhaps she checks on these kids having had them in her home before.

I hope so.

PERSONA NON GRATA

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1439 on: February 16, 2009, 10:45:19 AM »

What saddens me is that there are children all over that are living like this RIGHT NOW.  We just have no idea what some babies have to endure.  Being exposed to all kinds of evil before they even know who they are themselves.  The generational moral poverty is overwhelmingly hard to overcome and the cycle begins again. 
It makes me want to help in a very tangible way but the question is, "How?"

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.