March 28, 2024, 01:59:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 647443 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1440 on: February 16, 2009, 10:57:33 AM »

the name on the deed to the Cummings home is a G. Sapp,    there is also a RSO  with the name of D. Lee Sapp  that lives close to the Cummings residence and I think he might do repair work, could he be related to the owner of the home and maybe he has a key to it......FYI

http://www.fox30online.com/media/news/1/3/e/13e1a8a0-e082-477f-9698-11a796f76a10/petineer.pdf

According to the property tax records the home belongs to Phyliss Bard from PA

Thats what I got yesterday too, and I checked PA's SO list ( super user friendly btw) and they aren't So's. I was wondering though if they have a maintainance person down in Fl that they always call or someone local to keep an eye on the property. My guess ( since it is a retirement community mostly ) is that the Bards are now too old to go down there in the winter so they began renting it out.
Good morning! (O/T: leslee, there is a post for you on page 24 in the thread in my sig!)

What concerns me is that a RSO was living in the same mobile home as they live in. Apparently he is in Tallahassee, but that is way too close for comfort, to me. Did they change locks when moving in?!

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: February 16, 2009, 11:01:31 AM »

Good Morning Everyone ... just getting caught up.
TODAY ...that good morning hearts is very pretty !!

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: February 16, 2009, 11:03:39 AM »

perriwinkle I share your fear but I am unsure if we might have passed the point of no return with this issue. We have so many young celebrities now advocating not marrying and having many babies. Young celebrities are revered by youth in our society now as well so as we see with octomom's obsession with Angelina, I think many of our youth feel it's an given it's okay to emulate or copy? It's almost like the perfect storm that will create more and more children who are brought into poverty at birth, or neglected, or abused, or emotionally or psychologically harmed. (I"m not stating celebrities abuse their children either, that isn't my point)

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: February 16, 2009, 11:10:28 AM »

O/t  Sort of

Fire guts Fla. trailer where Jessica Lunsford died

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2009Feb16/0,4670,GirlSlainTrailerFire,00.html

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: February 16, 2009, 11:24:37 AM »

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-02-15/story/turning_to_prayer
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1445 on: February 16, 2009, 11:36:01 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131404&catid=3

Teams to Focus on Two Areas in Search for Haleigh
Posted By: Mike Lyons     1 hr ago

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The ground search for Haleigh Cummings is expected to end Monday unless there are new developments in the case.

Chief Rick Ryan with the the Putnam County Sheriff's Department says the Equusearch firm is wrapping up its search efforts Sunday.

Ryan says the Sheriff's Office will search two more locations on Monday, then suspend any ground searches unless there is a big break in the case.

The search for Haleigh has been going on since Tuesday morning when she was discovered missing from her bed in her mobile home around 3 a.m.

She went to bed around 10 p.m. Monday night but has not been seen since.

Ryan says police have followed up on 500 tips and leads with no success in finding the 5-year-old.

That includes checking on a missing sex offender in Marion County who has family in Putnam County. The sheriff's office identified him as Chad Reynolds, and his family is doubtful he had anything to do in the case.

Law enforcement officials moved the command center from the neighborhood to the Emergency Operations Center in Putnam County to better handle all the calls and tips.

Ryan says they have exhausted every resource including cadaver dogs in the search.

Back to square one and see what they missed...JMO

Btw tks klaas......-)

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: February 16, 2009, 11:41:30 AM »

Is it true Murt's been out there?
Heard from other boards..........and I myself don't go to his site anymore.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1447 on: February 16, 2009, 11:43:21 AM »

perriwinkle I share your fear but I am unsure if we might have passed the point of no return with this issue. We have so many young celebrities now advocating not marrying and having many babies. Young celebrities are revered by youth in our society now as well so as we see with octomom's obsession with Angelina, I think many of our youth feel it's an given it's okay to emulate or copy? It's almost like the perfect storm that will create more and more children who are brought into poverty at birth, or neglected, or abused, or emotionally or psychologically harmed. (I"m not stating celebrities abuse their children either, that isn't my point)

A lot of these folks don't much keep up with what celebrities are doing.  Families like these have slipped between the cracks a long time ago.  They are uneducated, ignorant, malnourished, emotionally and psychologically damaged, and, IMO, pretty much excluded from what we see as a normal way of life.  Many don't finish high school, let alone go to college or trade school.  They don't read well enough to fill out a job application without help.

It's really sad, but it's almost like a sub-culture, clinging to the fringes of society.

Anyone can become poor.  Especially in this day and age, many of us find ourselves unable to afford our homes and our stuff.  the problem becomes recurring when people see no way out of poverty, and accept it as a miserable way of life.  so, if you've got a couple of bucks left over, why not get high, rather than save it for a rainy day, cos, honey, it's pouring!

I've been poor.  The difference is that I never gave up.  I couldn't afford a car, so I got a bicycle and rode to work.  I rode home with bags of groceries hanging from the handlebars, and a child in a seat behind me.  We went to the library.  We went to school plays, because they were free or cheap.  I did my best to show my kids that there was a world out there, available to us, and to teach them to never give up.

People like this family gave up generations ago.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: February 16, 2009, 11:57:48 AM »

This father seems to have held the same job for four or five years.

These are not the bottom rung of society.

There is worse.

ITA with nonesuche that a part of it may be the gangsta lifestyle.  However, this father was working in a job where he could be routinely drug tested so perhaps it was an attempt to create a better life for himself and his children.  At least in his estimation.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: February 16, 2009, 12:01:59 PM »

Yes, Leonard asked him to be there.  I guess Leonard needed someone to video him. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: February 16, 2009, 12:03:47 PM »

Yes, Leonard asked him to be there.  I guess Leonard needed someone to video him. 

Goodness!

What are either one of those two doing there?  No one has been arrested and is in need of a bondsman.

PERSONA NON GRATA

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1451 on: February 16, 2009, 12:12:40 PM »

Goodness!

What are either one of those two doing there?  No one has been arrested and is in need of a bondsman.

I think Leonard has become addicted to being on Nancy Grace.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1452 on: February 16, 2009, 12:14:05 PM »

This father seems to have held the same job for four or five years.

These are not the bottom rung of society.

There is worse.

ITA with nonesuche that a part of it may be the gangsta lifestyle.  However, this father was working in a job where he could be routinely drug tested so perhaps it was an attempt to create a better life for himself and his children.  At least in his estimation.

I know that.  But they have fallen through the cracks.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: February 16, 2009, 12:20:14 PM »

Interesting ..............

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/02/ronald-cummings-misty-croslin-and.html

Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin and Little Haleigh
Many, many, many of you have asked me to review the case of missing Haleigh Cummings. She went missing last Monday night from her home, and hasn't been seen or found since. Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, and his girlfriend, Misty Croslin, tell us that Croslin put Haleigh to sleep, later went to sleep herself, and when she woke up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, she found the kitchen light on, Haleigh was gone, and the back door was wide open, propped by a brick.

Read moreWhen I watch Cummings and Croslin speak, many things jump out at me. They are so numerous, I don't have the space here to write them all out, but I will identify a few things I've noted:

When I first saw Ronald Cummings crying in his first plea for his daughter, several things jumped out at me. His crying episode was eerily reminiscent of a child's cry. Most adults don't cry like children. He whined, and acted out of breath, yet he wasn't. It was notable and perplexing.

Yet he did sound truly congested; however, no tears fell from his face. Later on, however, he did cry very genuine and sincere tears, and the pouting cry notably changes into a regular cry. I find his behavior inconsistent here, and I can't explain it. Is he under the influence of something? He seems really glassy-eyed.

I am also immediately struck by how he portrays no composure of hope in this interview. He seems to have zero hope that his daughter could still be alive. Why isn't he hanging onto the fact that if he and others get out there, they can potentially find her? This disturbs me.

Why isn't he talking to his daughter on camera? "Haleigh, I'm here for you, if you are watching this. I'm going to find you." Does he even think about her being out there, and watching the news? Why isn't he thinking about being strong for her?

When I see this interview, it seems to be more about Cummings being devastated than finding Haleigh. It's like he is feeling sorry for himself. Why? This is odd. Haleigh's mom, ironically, does talk to her daughter on camera, as I would expect any parent would, if they feared their daughter was kidnapped.

At time marker 1:15, Cummings drops down to the ground crying. This is so unusual for an adult to do. Children do this, but how many adults have you seen do this? Especially when the news is not conclusively devastating yet? How come everyone else who loved Haleigh is so composed and acting "normally", but Cummings is not? Here his cry is very shallow. It's not believable for me.

He says, "I know somebody took my little girl...some sorry piece of trash that will be wasted when its all over." This is baffling to me. Haleigh was once found floating in a nearby waterway and nearly drowned, how could he so conclusively rule this out? How can he so confidently rule out that Haleigh didn't wander away, that he didn't lock the door as he thought he did, that when Croslin's relatives came to visit earlier that night, that they didn't unlock another door or open a window when he was away?

Would you as a parent be so certain about this, especially since you know your daughter wandered away before? This bothers me.

At one point, Cummings says, "All I want is my children…All I want is my child back.” I thought this was very unusual. Another day, he talks about how others are making this situation all about a custody issue. That was really strange, but if we pair that, with this statement above, you have to wonder, is he afraid he won't have either of his children, perhaps, due to something he has done here? Then this strange slip might actually make sense, wouldn't it?

Then he says something that unnerved me in a huge way. Cummings says, "I’d give my life for my child’s life back.”

What? Why is he saying this? It makes no sense. Is that why his cry is so confusing? Does he fake concern and worry, and then really cry over what he may know already happened to his daughter? You would think he would have said instead, "I'd give my life for my child back", but that is NOT what he says. Does this indicate that he believes his daughter is not alive? Is that why he thought earlier, "All I want is my children..." because he fears if the truth comes out, he will lose them, or at least his remaining son?

It's troubling, to say the least.

Notice how Cummings reiterates that he is trying to do the best he can, that someone stole his child while he was at work? Is he building an alibi? Setting a timeline? Why isn't he focusing his energy on getting Haleigh back instead of feeling sorry for himself? Most parents of missing children are focused on getting their children, and don't care at all about themselves, but Cummings is notably different. Most parents know they have to be strong for their children, and work to bring them home. Why not Cummings?

The reporter then asks, "Can I ask when you noticed the back door was open, and if that was what kind of alerted you to something?" Just before the reporter asks Cummings this, he is crying, sobbing and somber. Then listen to Cummings' response to the question. His demeanor and voice change dramatically. It's very notable and very alarming for me. You don't stop crying and change your entire demeanor when you are deeply sobbing and in pain like Cummings wants us to believe he is. You just don't do it, yet oddly Cummings does. Cummings says in an angry, deep and controlled tone, "No. My girlfriend was awake at 3 o'clock in the morning when I got off of work." When he says this there is a deep anger in Cummings voice that appears out of nowhere. It's chilling. Clearly, this question got Cummings angry. Why would that be?

Later in the interview, Cummings says very strangely and out of nowhere, when he deeply sobs, "I do plan to take the trash out when it is time." This blindsides you. It's not related to anything being said at the time. It's like Cummings is in his own world. I am sure like most people, at first you think, what is he talking about?? It's absolutely perplexing.

But when I watch him say it and watch his emotions, he shows pure destitution in his face. Like someone sold his soul. It's absolutely haunting. I can't help but wonder, is this some type of warning he is contemplating suicide "when it is time"? Perhaps, if he were to get caught?

What else could this statement mean? Is he warning us? Is he under the influence of drugs here and extra emotional? Also, just after he says it, and thinks about it, he also shows true distress and sadness on his face. It's alarming and notable. But when the reporter asks the next question, all of these genuine emotions fade away again.

The reporter asks, what would you say to people who may have information out there? Notice Cummings doesn't even think to talk to his daughter again. Why?

Both Cummings and Croslin's body language in all the videos I see displays a sense of defeat. They are hunched over. Their shoulders come forward. They physically look down, and act subdued. It appears they have no hope whatsoever, again and again, that Cummings' daughter will be returned to them. This strikes me as very odd. Why aren't they tense, nervous and anxious to find her? That would be normal. They should be on edge that things might not happen fast enough, yet there is no urgency with these two. Anyone can spot that? Why aren't these two on a mission to find Haleigh? Compare their behavior to that of George and Cindy Anthony. It's notably different.

News reports say that on the 911 call, Cummings was in a rage, and really worried about his daughter. I don't hear that in the call at all. I don't hear any indication of fear, stress or true and genuine alarm. I hear feigned anger, by his threats and choice of words.

Why did Croslin wait 30 minutes from waking up and finding Haleigh missing to alert someone of the possible abduction? Why didn't she summon for help earlier? Especially since she knows Haleigh once wandered off and nearly drowned before?

What predator is going to go into a house late at night, and risk taking one child out of room full of people? Let's say Haleigh wandered outside; there should have been some proof of a door unlocked or something, but Cummings and Croslin deny that. They, instead, tell us that the door where the predator went out, had to be forced closed, that Haleigh couldn't open it, and couldn't reach the deadbolt. This tells us that the door likely stuck when you opened or closed it. That would likely mean the door made a fair amount of noise to open and close it, and it took some effort to open it, right? What predator would use that door?

What predator would turn on a light in the kitchen, risk announcing himself and make it possible to be clearly identified by someone in the house or outside? What predator would take the time to bring or find a cinder block, and take the time to prop the door open? How come there are no signs of forced entry into the home? To me, these are highly unlikely or implausible circumstances.

I also haven't seen Cummings or Croslin participate in any searches reported by any news agencies. Have I missed this? I have looked for it several times. Has anyone seen them help in the search? Post fliers, or go look for her themselves? If they haven't, why aren't they?

Cummings and Croslin have told two different stories of where Haleigh slept that night. This is interesting. You would think their stories would be the same. Cummings told Nancy Grace that Croslin slept in the same bed as the children on February 11. Then on February 12, Croslin says that Haleigh was in a different bed in the same room. Why aren't they getting their facts right?

Worse, when they are both on Greta van Susteren's show, Greta asks, "How far was Haleigh physically from you, Misty?" Croslin says, "Probably, like, not three or four inches away." Look at Cummings' eyes when Croslin talks. They are plastered towards Croslin though he doesn't turn his head. It's very controlling behavior. He is fascinating to watch.

Greta then asks Croslin how far they were apart a second time, and at that time, Cummings shakes his head in a side-to-side motion, indicating he is thinking "no". With that, Croslin backtracks and says, "No, um, I'm not sure. It wasn't that far away." Next, as Greta is talking again getting ready to ask another question, Cummings is trying to coach Croslin, and tell her what to say! I can't hear what he is saying, but why does he feel the need to do this? Cummings then says, "No, I know where the beds were at. They were about four feet apart from the edge of the bed she was in to the edge of the bed Haleigh was in."

These two can't even agree where the beds were placed in this room! Forget about who slept in what bed. This is a huge inconsistency. Clearly, both are capable of describing how far two beds are apart, but if the facts aren't true, we wouldn't be surprised to see such a discrepancy, would we?

Earlier on the Greta show, Greta asks Croslin who was closest to the back door: Haleigh or Croslin? Look how long it takes Croslin to answer that. She makes an "Hmmm...I don't know" expression. Why doesn't she know? She should spout the answer off without thought, but she doesn't. She finally answers and when she does, under his breath, Cummings says, "I'd like to comment." He doesn't say what is on his mind because Greta didn't hear him, but it shows he is controlling nonetheless, over and over.

Also in the Greta interview, Cummings says to Croslin, "Look at the camera" at one point. He gives us every indication he has a temper, and is very controlling and manipulative. Cummings also nods his head when hears what Croslin says at points in the interview, as if he approves. He is scrutinizing her every word, and Croslin knows it.

Croslin also keeps saying the same story over and over again. She says something to the effect that she got up, went to the bathroom, found the kitchen light on, and then she went back and found Haleigh was gone. She always finishes it with "That's all I know." I find her memory of that event is quite sparse and lacking. You would think she would remember more detail. When we recollect a story, oftentimes, we remember different details, or thoughts--things we were thinking at the time. Yet Croslin seems to have no "thinking memories" of her experience. It is more like she is talking from rote memory. She only repeats the same thing over and over again.

The same is true for her 911 call. The details are sketchy at best. Her memories don't flow logically. It doesn't make sense.

911: "911, what's your emergency"

Misty Croslin: "Hi...umm...we just woke up...and our back door was wide open, and we can't find our daughter."

We just woke up?

911: "OK, when did you last see her?"

Misty Croslin: "Um, we like just...you know...it was about 10 o'clock... we were...she was sleeping- I ...she?...cleaning...

Why doesn't she have normal recollections here?

I so hope I am wrong for Haleigh's sake. It doesn't look good from where I am sitting now.

She makes alot of the same points we have observed.......

I've observed a lot of these points, too.  That's why I've thought from the beginning that something is wrong here.  It's very disturbing to hear the father or gf talking to where you can hardly understand them at one point and then to be clearly talking at another point.  I heard the gf say that the child was 3-4 inches from her and the father said no, it was more like 4 feet.  huh?

Do we know if the father left work during his shift?  Lunch break, etc.  A child would quietly go with a father (terrible thought...just trying to work through what happened).

The father, and, therefore, probably the gf too, has a lot of involvement with drugs in his past. Another poster said that certain drugs can help you pass a poly.  Hmmm...just sayin'

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1454 on: February 16, 2009, 12:34:04 PM »

Tim Miller, founder of EquuSearch, said he spent about 2 1/2 hours comforting the father Saturday morning. That included 20 minutes in the woods showing him some of the search teams.

"He got teary-eyed, he hugged me and said, 'Thank you. Thank you,' " Miller said. "He's holding onto hope that Haleigh's still alive, but he's facing reality. He said, 'If she's not alive, find her for me.'”

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: February 16, 2009, 12:36:29 PM »

Investigators search
heavily wooded area for
missing girl
Last Edited: Monday, 16 Feb 2009, 11:48 AM EST
Created On: Monday, 16 Feb 2009, 11:48 AM EST

SATSUMA, Fla. - Search teams with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office are searching deep in the woods in a secluded area of Satsuma for any sign of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

Nearly 60 vehicles associated with the search are at the location. The exact location has been kept private. The SWAT Team and a mounted patrol are also assisting in the search for the girl.

Texas based Equusearch has pulled out of the search for Haleigh, after volunteers planned to back their bags Monday evening.

Investigators say they are optimistic that they will find Haleigh alive, and they are frustrated that their searches so far have not turned up anything.

Ground teams will be called off after checking two different areas on Monday. Crews will remain on stand-by if they are needed.

Investigators say they have receieved more than 500 tips related to the case.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/021609Investigators_search_heavily_wooded_area_for_missing_girl

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: February 16, 2009, 12:37:28 PM »

Has anyone considered that this is the work of Zanny the Nanny???
She's kidnapping children all over Florida.
(just needed a tension break)

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1457 on: February 16, 2009, 12:38:19 PM »

Just reported on HLN news:  61 officers are searching a grassy field, about 10 mi south of Halieigh's home. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1458 on: February 16, 2009, 12:40:29 PM »

Live report at Haleigh's search site on CNN. There are about 61 Sheriff officers searching a 10 acre grassy/wooded area. They are having a news conference at 4 p.m.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1459 on: February 16, 2009, 12:48:45 PM »

A lot of these folks don't much keep up with what celebrities are doing.  Families like these have slipped between the cracks a long time ago.  They are uneducated, ignorant, malnourished, emotionally and psychologically damaged, and, IMO, pretty much excluded from what we see as a normal way of life.  Many don't finish high school, let alone go to college or trade school.  They don't read well enough to fill out a job application without help.

It's really sad, but it's almost like a sub-culture, clinging to the fringes of society.

Anyone can become poor.  Especially in this day and age, many of us find ourselves unable to afford our homes and our stuff.  the problem becomes recurring when people see no way out of poverty, and accept it as a miserable way of life.  so, if you've got a couple of bucks left over, why not get high, rather than save it for a rainy day, cos, honey, it's pouring!

I've been poor.  The difference is that I never gave up.  I couldn't afford a car, so I got a bicycle and rode to work.  I rode home with bags of groceries hanging from the handlebars, and a child in a seat behind me.  We went to the library.  We went to school plays, because they were free or cheap.  I did my best to show my kids that there was a world out there, available to us, and to teach them to never give up.

People like this family gave up generations ago.

I my opinion, it is not the presence or absence of money that causes the poverty of spirit, or morals.  It is the lack of knowledge.  The lack of good mentors.
I grew up with very little money but my parents taught me good work ethics.  How to treat people.  What good choices look like.  I think it is sad when people do not have anyone to go to them and teach them that they can be and do better than they are doing.  I do not know how a society can overcome those obstacles.  As some have said, it is not up to the social services because they can only do so much.  Plus, what is a "safe" home?  You would be surprised what passes as safe.  My sister is a social service worker and she has seem some children living in "safe" homes that you and I would never believe.     It is sad.     

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.