April 25, 2024, 10:08:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649530 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1500 on: February 16, 2009, 03:45:38 PM »

the name on the deed to the Cummings home is a G. Sapp,    there is also a RSO  with the name of D. Lee Sapp  that lives close to the Cummings residence and I think he might do repair work, could he be related to the owner of the home and maybe he has a key to it......FYI

http://www.fox30online.com/media/news/1/3/e/13e1a8a0-e082-477f-9698-11a796f76a10/petineer.pdf

According to the property tax records the home belongs to Phyliss Bard from PA

Thats what I got yesterday too, and I checked PA's SO list ( super user friendly btw) and they aren't So's. I was wondering though if they have a maintainance person down in Fl that they always call or someone local to keep an eye on the property. My guess ( since it is a retirement community mostly ) is that the Bards are now too old to go down there in the winter so they began renting it out.
Good morning! (O/T: leslee, there is a post for you on page 24 in the thread in my sig!)

What concerns me is that a RSO was living in the same mobile home as they live in. Apparently he is in Tallahassee, but that is way too close for comfort, to me. Did they change locks when moving in?!

Thank you Brandi! I love her ( felt nakey for a few posts)

Idk about locks, is it standard practice to change them when tenants move out? Any landlord monkeys out there?

I am not a landlord but just recently rented a house and the landlord did say that they always change the locks each time a new lease is signed.  Inlcuding the locks on the fence and shed.

We only change the locks at the new tenant's request. But then again, we have not had any problems in the past - guess I should rethink this?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1501 on: February 16, 2009, 03:53:34 PM »

One Week Passes In Haleigh Cummings Disappearance

SATSUMA, Fla. --- Sun-up in Satsuma is much different today than it was one week ago. The streets are lined with memorials saying things like “Bring Haleigh Home”, or “Pray For Haleigh”. National and local media outlets remain on the scene, and the makeshift memorials made by Haleigh Cummings family are growing larger and larger. Today, ground searches for Haleigh are scheduled to cease.

“We feel fairly confident that we’ve left no stone unturned…we have gone over the immediate area of Green Lane where our crime scene is…again---we feel very confident we’ve searched that area over and over and over again,” says Chief Rick Ryan of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office.

Over the weekend hundreds of volunteers searched the areas surrounding Cumming’s home. Investigators say they found nothing of significance to report during those searches.

Detectives have also discarded previous items of interest as no longer being important. On Friday we were told those items of interest were found during searches, but analysis at a crime lab in Jacksonville has proved them to not be of any significance in this investigation.

A footprint found at the back of the Cummings household has also been ruled out as suspicious. Inside the initial police report, investigators found the footprint and noted it, but detectives say it does not play a part in her disappearance.

The command center for the entire operation has also been moved to the Putnam. Sheriff’s officers say the reason is because the office has better resources for the next phase of this investigation. The building is equipped with phone banks and high speed internet so investigators can work leads more efficiently.

<snipped>
http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/One-Week-Passes-In-Haleigh-Cummings-Disappearance/8s42KrsBpkuZDDoQi3pnbw.cspx

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1502 on: February 16, 2009, 03:56:10 PM »

Snipped

It is unclear why the search area has moved, but deputies said they will provide more information at the 4 p.m. press conference on Monday.    Best guess, HLN CNN will show it live
Authorities said they're not giving up hope that they'll find Haleigh. Deputies said they'll search two more areas before wrapping up the search effort, and they'll continue to follow hundreds of leads they've received over the past week.
Snipped
WS had on their front page this morning in a piece written by the site owner, a statement about Haleigh's case heating up and being the weirdest murder in a long time.  It has since been changed, but wonder if she has some inside information and is waiting to post until the 4:00? 

What has startled me is the reference to ..."the weirdest murder"...  Hadn't heard from LE yet that there has been a murder.  4:00 news conference coming up...

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: February 16, 2009, 04:02:36 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=131465&catid=295

Funny pic, I think Tim and Father Ronald on horseback!?!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1504 on: February 16, 2009, 04:04:59 PM »

HLN.....taking questions now at press conference

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: February 16, 2009, 04:06:06 PM »

Snipped

It is unclear why the search area has moved, but deputies said they will provide more information at the 4 p.m. press conference on Monday.    Best guess, HLN CNN will show it live
Authorities said they're not giving up hope that they'll find Haleigh. Deputies said they'll search two more areas before wrapping up the search effort, and they'll continue to follow hundreds of leads they've received over the past week.
Snipped
WS had on their front page this morning in a piece written by the site owner, a statement about Haleigh's case heating up and being the weirdest murder in a long time.  It has since been changed, but wonder if she has some inside information and is waiting to post until the 4:00? 

Doubtful, just the intimation of it. I have heard through the grapevine however that Misty is about to be treated differently in this case. I do not feel she has been honest, and that has cost time.
Does the change in the treatment of Misty have anything to do with her mother's statement?  It sure made me go hmmmmm.

PS. Two differents sites reporting on Tricia's remarks with screen shots.  I think she actually posted it. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1506 on: February 16, 2009, 04:09:31 PM »

Well at the news conf, the dude just said not to give up hope, for the family not to give up hope, that they have hope to bring Haleigh home alive

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1507 on: February 16, 2009, 04:14:31 PM »

and this goes back to my question.... wonder when bio mom is going to stomp the truth out of dads gf??   

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: February 16, 2009, 04:17:40 PM »

Lock bumping – anything other than a high-security lock can be opened in seconds and without it being obvious that a lock was broken into:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr23tpWX8lM

http://www.medeco.com/about/keybumping/keybumpvideo.html

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: February 16, 2009, 04:21:35 PM »

Snipped

Snipped

Doubtful, just the intimation of it. I have heard through the grapevine however that Misty is about to be treated differently in this case. I do not feel she has been honest, and that has cost time.
Does the change in the treatment of Misty have anything to do with her Crystal's mother's statement last night?  It sure made me go hmmmmm.

PS. Two differents sites reporting on Tricia's remarks with screen shots.  I think she actually posted it. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1510 on: February 16, 2009, 04:25:55 PM »

I remain concerned about the lock on the "back" door.

Ronald said it "always" is locked, yet he checks it every day. Why would someone check a locked door every day? Especially one that the children cannot unlock?

And if the lock had been "picked," wouldn't that show some sign of having been picked, unless the "picker" was highly skilled, such as a locksmith?

Something about this back door is not right.

I asked my friend who lives in a mobile home if he changed locks when he bought it, and he said, "No." He also said he did not think it was normal for people in his mobile home park to change locks when they move in.

Just rambling a bit ...

Just wanted to comment on this, not playing "Devil's Advocate" as I am only reading on this thread rather than posting much, but you made me go "hmm".
My husband is OCD and checks locks 3 times on ever door and window, regardless if it is used or not, he just has to be sure due to that slight possibility that someone may have used it at one time or another and forgotten to re-fasten the lock.
If his mobile home is rented, its highly doubtful that the locks have ever been changed as that is an additional expense that some landlords just do not care to do, after all its not their stuff that ends up being stolen.  (Not saying all landlords, just some)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1511 on: February 16, 2009, 04:30:05 PM »

Now I am bagoogled.  The footprint found is insignificant?  It looked to have a lot of dirt around that trailer, why are there not any usable footprints??

Pinki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1512 on: February 16, 2009, 04:35:20 PM »

What did her mother say last night?

Snipped

Snipped

Does the change in the treatment of Misty have anything to do with her Crystal's mother's statement last night?  It sure made me go hmmmmm.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: February 16, 2009, 04:38:17 PM »

Lock bumping – anything other than a high-security lock can be opened in seconds and without it being obvious that a lock was broken into:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr23tpWX8lM

http://www.medeco.com/about/keybumping/keybumpvideo.html

WOW!  So you bump the key until the rings fall in place!!!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: February 16, 2009, 04:43:07 PM »

Oh it's a special key.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1515 on: February 16, 2009, 04:44:22 PM »

Snipped

Snipped

ITA about Misty~I think she is withholding some type of information, and that could very well cost this child her life.........no excuse for that IMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: February 16, 2009, 04:45:38 PM »

What did her mother say last night?

Snipped

Snipped

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4523.msg674936#msg674936
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1517 on: February 16, 2009, 04:47:22 PM »

Hmmm... read this in another forum, going to check it out..

"Nancy Marie Griffis, mother of the bio-mom, Crystal...............her maiden name is JOHNS!"  (this supposedly found thru her marriage certificate) 

---

and remember the SO who lives 500 or so feet away from the Cummings, on Monroe, is Kyle Johns. 

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1518 on: February 16, 2009, 04:49:05 PM »

About the front page of Websleuths....  Tricia is NOT talking about this case when she states

"This is the weirdest and most sad murder in a long time. There is a special place in hell for this perp."

It is actually a link to a DIFFERENT story. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/home.php?

Check it out.  It is pretty weird.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: February 16, 2009, 04:58:55 PM »

About the front page of Websleuths....  Tricia is NOT talking about this case when she states

"This is the weirdest and most sad murder in a long time. There is a special place in hell for this perp."

It is actually a link to a DIFFERENT story. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/home.php?

Check it out.  It is pretty weird.

That clears that up, glad that change was made.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.