April 24, 2024, 01:10:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649405 times)
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1520 on: February 16, 2009, 05:02:18 PM »

About the front page of Websleuths....  Tricia is NOT talking about this case when she states

"This is the weirdest and most sad murder in a long time. There is a special place in hell for this perp."

It is actually a link to a DIFFERENT story. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/home.php?

Check it out.  It is pretty weird.

That clears that up, glad that change was made.

Maybe the link was not active prior?  Just thinkin' out loud....

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1521 on: February 16, 2009, 05:13:10 PM »

Hmmm... read this in another forum, going to check it out..

"Nancy Marie Griffis, mother of the bio-mom, Crystal...............her maiden name is JOHNS!"  (this supposedly found thru her marriage certificate) 

---

and remember the SO who lives 500 or so feet away from the Cummings, on Monroe, is Kyle Johns. 

The marriage record only gives her maiden name, and doesn't list parents names. They were married in Glen St. Mary in 2002. The witnesses to the marriage were:
Virgil JOHNS junior and Marilen C. JOHNS.

There is a Ruby (82), Virgil (64), and Marilyn (55) Johns, at the same address in Glen Saint Mary, Florida

Marie is about 39 or 40, as per her interview on NG the other night with Crystal.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: February 16, 2009, 05:17:14 PM »

"Nancy Marie Griffis, mother of the bio-mom, Crystal...............her maiden name is JOHNS!"  (this supposedly found thru her marriage certificate) 

---

and remember the SO who lives 500 or so feet away from the Cummings, on Monroe, is Kyle Johns. 

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: February 16, 2009, 05:17:16 PM »

First Coast News had a one hour special on Haleigh including the news conference a the beginning. Few things they said was there was a discrepancy on Tim Miller leaving. They said someone with his group said they were asked to leave.
Sherriff on presser said they left because they had somewhere else to go.  I see the picture now is posted of Haleigh's dad searching on horseback so there is a significant difference thana Caylee's family. They showed on Google that now the search area is by Crescent Lake. They said LE  also checking on previous people who lived in mobile home which I assume means "locks" not changed.

They also gave this website http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Content/home.aspx
for Amber Alert info for FL. If you notice there is a change on Hayleigh's info noted..it says age and last seen location. I also noticed difference from police report is pink shirt and underwear instead of tan shorts. They also mentioned her status has now been changed to "endangered" which is what it should have been instead of missing.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1524 on: February 16, 2009, 05:24:52 PM »

TES Haleigh Cummings Search Update 02/15/09

On Saturday, volunteer Jan Lawrence from Marion County, FL came to search. She started out on the foot search and worked hard at it for as long as she could. The terrain was too much, not only for Jan, but for many of us. The thick vines and undergrowth were just too much for some searchers, so they returned to the Search Command Center. Rather than give up and go home, each volunteer found another job to do. There is always a job for every person and every skill.

On Sunday, Jan returned. This afternoon, she handed us a piece of paper with some heartfelt words she had written. I think they speak for themselves:

“Young and old, they come to search for a child they don’t even know.  they struggle through dense brush, embedded with thorny vines lying in wait to snare a hiker.  Ohters come on horseback or ATV’s; desperately searching.  Whatever skills and equipment they possess, they come.

The event is well organized and operated for the utmost use of resources and the safety of all personnel.

There’s a job for everyone.  If you are able-bodied, you can search through the rugged terrain.  You can sign in and sign out the volunteers.  You can do paperwork.  You can cook or work the food table.  You can direct traffic.  All it takes is a willing heart, determination and stamina.

Until every lost child and adult are brought home safe, volunteers such as these will do whatever they can to find them.

- Jan Lawrence
                    Marion County, Florida

SLIDESHOW

------------------
Such a difference, no Cindy to call the health department and have the food not allowed.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1525 on: February 16, 2009, 05:32:11 PM »

---

The marriage record only gives her maiden name, and doesn't list parents names. They were married in Glen St. Mary in 2002. The witnesses to the marriage were:

There is a Ruby (82), Virgil (64), and Marilyn (55) Johns, at the same address in Glen Saint Mary, Florida

Marie is about 39 or 40, as per her interview on NG the other night with Crystal.

Only other info so far is that it appears that Kyle Johns father is also named Kyle who was born in 1943.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1526 on: February 16, 2009, 05:33:03 PM »

---

Thanks Klaas!!!  It's helpful to see that! 

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1527 on: February 16, 2009, 05:34:31 PM »

TES Haleigh Cummings Search Update 02/15/09

On Saturday, volunteer Jan Lawrence from Marion County, FL came to search. She started out on the foot search and worked hard at it for as long as she could. The terrain was too much, not only for Jan, but for many of us. The thick vines and undergrowth were just too much for some searchers, so they returned to the Search Command Center. Rather than give up and go home, each volunteer found another job to do. There is always a job for every person and every skill.

On Sunday, Jan returned. This afternoon, she handed us a piece of paper with some heartfelt words she had written. I think they speak for themselves:

“Young and old, they come to search for a child they don’t even know.  they struggle through dense brush, embedded with thorny vines lying in wait to snare a hiker.  Ohters come on horseback or ATV’s; desperately searching.  Whatever skills and equipment they possess, they come.

The event is well organized and operated for the utmost use of resources and the safety of all personnel.

There’s a job for everyone.  If you are able-bodied, you can search through the rugged terrain.  You can sign in and sign out the volunteers.  You can do paperwork.  You can cook or work the food table.  You can direct traffic.  All it takes is a willing heart, determination and stamina.

Until every lost child and adult are brought home safe, volunteers such as these will do whatever they can to find them.

- Jan Lawrence
                    Marion County, Florida

SLIDESHOW

------------------
Such a difference, no Cindy to call the health department and have the food not allowed.

I didn't know cindy was the cause of ppl not having food when searching for Caylee.
That sucks.......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: February 16, 2009, 05:38:26 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=131476&catid=17

Sheriff Says Crews Won't Give Up On Haleigh Cummings
Posted By: Dave Wax     31 mins ago

PALATKA, FL -- Search officials have moved their headquarters back to Palatka, and the main volunteer search party is going back to Texas, but Putnam County officials insist they are not letting up in the search for 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

Sheriff Jeff Hardy and Special Agent Dominick Pape met with the media at 4 p.m. Monday to discuss the latest on the search effort.

The theme for Sheriff Hardy was hope. The sheriff kept going back to that refrain, telling the media he wasn't giving up hope, telling the family to keep hoping, and telling the volunteer searchers to keep hoping they find Haleigh alive and well.

Asked why authorities keep interviewing many of the same people, Hardy said, "We'll interview people as many times as we feel necessary," adding that they have received and continue to process many clues.

One clue led more than four dozen law enforcement officers to an area south of Satsuma off Highway 17 near Lake Como.

Sheriff Hardy said even though the search turned up nothing of significance, authorities won't quit until "we recover Haleigh."

"We will follow up on tips," said Sheriff Hardy.

CLICK HERE to see our special Amber Alert section for all the latest on the search for Haleigh.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1529 on: February 16, 2009, 05:39:55 PM »

It's been said that Misty's bro and another man and the kids came over to Haleigh's house earlier in the evening, and the AC guy was there too.  Wonder who the other man with the bro was? 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: February 16, 2009, 05:48:21 PM »

---

I have Nancy Marie Griffis at 43 years old, if that helps.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1531 on: February 16, 2009, 05:52:56 PM »

---

I have Nancy Marie Griffis at 43 years old, if that helps.

Thanks Brandi! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: February 16, 2009, 05:53:18 PM »

It's been said that Misty's bro and another man and the kids came over to Haleigh's house earlier in the evening, and the AC guy was there too.  Wonder who the other man with the bro was? 

Wyks ... I was talking on the phone but ... I think I overheard one of the questions presented at the press conference that implied that two of Misty's relatives should be questioned?

Did anybody else catch that?  What exactly was said?

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1533 on: February 16, 2009, 05:53:50 PM »

About the front page of Websleuths....  Tricia is NOT talking about this case when she states

"This is the weirdest and most sad murder in a long time. There is a special place in hell for this perp."

It is actually a link to a DIFFERENT story. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/home.php?

Check it out.  It is pretty weird.

WS looks a lot different from the last time I was there.  It has been a while.

That clears that up, glad that change was made.

Maybe the link was not active prior?  Just thinkin' out loud....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: February 16, 2009, 05:59:33 PM »

---

Something is wrong with a system that affords sexual offenders access to the unsuspecting innocent.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: February 16, 2009, 06:01:17 PM »

Today, thanks for the slideshow link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/texasequusearch/sets/72157613848753454/show/

Good pictures there.

You can see the tough time they have searching in some places:

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1536 on: February 16, 2009, 06:16:32 PM »

---

The date on his photo is 2/2/2009 = Is that the day he was released??? Or booked???  Hmmm... 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1537 on: February 16, 2009, 06:32:36 PM »

Question to anyone who may know.......I know they took the cinderblock to try and find touch DNA, but IF the light was off and the door WAS locked as Misty stated, wouldn't there by fingerprints on those. It seems like those surfaces would be more condusive to finding fingerprint evidence than the cinder block.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: February 16, 2009, 06:35:59 PM »

Question to anyone who may know.......I know they took the cinderblock to try and find touch DNA, but IF the light was off and the door WAS locked as Misty stated, wouldn't there by fingerprints on those. It seems like those surfaces would be more condusive to finding fingerprint evidence than the cinder block.

Maybe he was there in the evening, and the child never did get to bed. Maybe she went willing....and the g/f is afraid to tell. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1539 on: February 16, 2009, 06:43:10 PM »

okay talking about these SO's here is what Chad did....finally, I've been searching all day for this.

On Sep. 3, 2002, Reynolds broke into a doublewide mobile home in Interlachen, which is west of Palatka. He was 19. He had a small pocketknife and it was late at night.\

He stole cash. He also used the knife to cut away a section of the shorts and underwear of an 11-year-old girl and then touched her private area, the records showed. He was sentenced to serve seven years in prison (with credit for time served in jail awaiting resolution of his case) and 10 years of special probation for sex offenders

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090216/ARTICLES/902160908/1002/NEWS01?Title=More_information_about_the_missing_Marion_County_sex_offender_

So yeah, a perp could of broke into a trailer and taken her maybe not him, but he proves it can be done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.