April 19, 2024, 04:12:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649214 times)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1540 on: February 16, 2009, 06:52:48 PM »

okay talking about these SO's here is what Chad did....finally, I've been searching all day for this.

On Sep. 3, 2002, Reynolds broke into a doublewide mobile home in Interlachen, which is west of Palatka. He was 19. He had a small pocketknife and it was late at night.\

He stole cash. He also used the knife to cut away a section of the shorts and underwear of an 11-year-old girl and then touched her private area, the records showed. He was sentenced to serve seven years in prison (with credit for time served in jail awaiting resolution of his case) and 10 years of special probation for sex offenders

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090216/ARTICLES/902160908/1002/NEWS01?Title=More_information_about_the_missing_Marion_County_sex_offender_

So yeah, a perp could of broke into a trailer and taken her maybe not him, but he proves it can be done.

Thank you

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1541 on: February 16, 2009, 06:53:11 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=131476&catid=17

Sheriff Says Crews Won't Give Up On Haleigh Cummings
Posted By: Dave Wax     31 mins ago

PALATKA, FL -- Search officials have moved their headquarters back to Palatka, and the main volunteer search party is going back to Texas, but Putnam County officials insist they are not letting up in the search for 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

Sheriff Jeff Hardy and Special Agent Dominick Pape met with the media at 4 p.m. Monday to discuss the latest on the search effort.

The theme for Sheriff Hardy was hope. The sheriff kept going back to that refrain, telling the media he wasn't giving up hope, telling the family to keep hoping, and telling the volunteer searchers to keep hoping they find Haleigh alive and well.

Asked why authorities keep interviewing many of the same people, Hardy said, "We'll interview people as many times as we feel necessary," adding that they have received and continue to process many clues.

One clue led more than four dozen law enforcement officers to an area south of Satsuma off Highway 17 near Lake Como.

Sheriff Hardy said even though the search turned up nothing of significance, authorities won't quit until "we recover Haleigh."

"We will follow up on tips," said Sheriff Hardy.

CLICK HERE to see our special Amber Alert section for all the latest on the search for Haleigh.

Hello monkeys

Does the word recover mean that they know she is not alive ?
Does anyone know if it was normal for Misty to sleep with the children ?

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1542 on: February 16, 2009, 07:01:54 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=131476&catid=17

PALATKA, FL -- Search officials have moved their headquarters back to Palatka, and the main volunteer search party is going back to Texas, but Putnam County officials insist they are not letting up in the search for 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

Sheriff Jeff Hardy and Special Agent Dominick Pape met with the media at 4 p.m. Monday to discuss the latest on the search effort.

The theme for Sheriff Hardy was hope. The sheriff kept going back to that refrain, telling the media he wasn't giving up hope, telling the family to keep hoping, and telling the volunteer searchers to keep hoping they find Haleigh alive and well.

Asked why authorities keep interviewing many of the same people, Hardy said, "We'll interview people as many times as we feel necessary," adding that they have received and continue to process many clues.

One clue led more than four dozen law enforcement officers to an area south of Satsuma off Highway 17 near Lake Como.

Sheriff Hardy said even though the search turned up nothing of significance, authorities won't quit until "we recover Haleigh."

CLICK HERE to see our special Amber Alert section for all the latest on the search for Haleigh.

Hello monkeys

monkey hugs
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: February 16, 2009, 07:02:49 PM »

Hi all...longtime lurker, first time posting here..

I pray that this little girl will be found alive soon!
You all have a lot of useful info on these cases...

I agree with some of you that the gf knows more than she is saying...that perhaps she did leave the kids alone...or that she had company and does not want to tell the father.
Maybe the missing SO has her...why has he not contacted his parents? he must know that he is being looked for right?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: February 16, 2009, 07:06:20 PM »

I agree with some of you that the gf knows more than she is saying...that perhaps she did leave the kids alone...or that she had company and does not want to tell the father.
Maybe the missing SO has her...why has he not contacted his parents? he must know that he is being looked for right?

Welcome Cookie!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1545 on: February 16, 2009, 07:07:56 PM »

M reply didn't make it on the question of LE using "recover". I didn't think they used that word until all hope was gone on live finding. Like when there are plane crashes and it starts as a rescue and then it later can turn into "recover" operation. Maybe the sheriff just used the wrong term by mistake.

I noticed on the police report that Crystal, Hayleigh's mom is listed as 19. Am I reading that wrong? That would mean she was pg at 13? It would also make the maternal grandmothers comment weird the other night when she called Misty a young girl or something to that affect. You are only talking 2 yrs difference in age here with her daughter.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: February 16, 2009, 07:08:06 PM »

cookie
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1547 on: February 16, 2009, 07:08:49 PM »

Hmmm... read this in another forum, going to check it out..

"Nancy Marie Griffis, mother of the bio-mom, Crystal...............her maiden name is JOHNS!"  (this supposedly found thru her marriage certificate) 

---

and remember the SO who lives 500 or so feet away from the Cummings, on Monroe, is Kyle Johns. 

The date on his photo is 2/2/2009 = Is that the day he was released??? Or booked???  Hmmm... 

I am not sure about Florida but in Michigan, SO are required to report their addresses at a LE office  every quarter and every time they move. often they take pics if the person looks different than the last one (hair change, glasses, weight change etc)

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: February 16, 2009, 07:13:24 PM »

thanks you lovelies for the welcome!
Is there a thread to introduce ourselves?

Haleigh's mother is on Jane Valez Mitchell's show.  She is really torn up...I feel so sorry for her ....she was asked how she felt about the 17 yr old babysitter and about her story changing...She has questions I suspect that she would love to ask but is trying to stay focused for Haleigh...so sad!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: February 16, 2009, 07:16:46 PM »

Welcome Cookie!

Hi Cookie!  The article I read and posted earlier states that the missing SO's cell phone appears to be turned off, the police apparently where concerned enough to put a trace thru GPS on it and are not getting a signal from it.  I don't know how all this works, but that's what it said.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1550 on: February 16, 2009, 07:18:33 PM »

M reply didn't make it on the question of LE using "recover". I didn't think they used that word until all hope was gone on live finding. Like when there are plane crashes and it starts as a rescue and then it later can turn into "recover" operation. Maybe the sheriff just used the wrong term by mistake.

I noticed on the police report that Crystal, Hayleigh's mom is listed as 19. Am I reading that wrong? That would mean she was pg at 13? It would also make the maternal grandmothers comment weird the other night when she called Misty a young girl or something to that affect. You are only talking 2 yrs difference in age here with her daughter.

Thanks so much

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: February 16, 2009, 07:23:05 PM »

Welcome, cookie!

I have the same thoughts as you just expressed.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: February 16, 2009, 07:26:33 PM »

Gonna go watch the news shows. Although I doubt there is any (news.)

You all have a productive evening.

Good night, all.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: February 16, 2009, 07:42:00 PM »

I'm a landlord in the State of Texas and it is the law (Texas Property Code) for locks to be rekeyed when leasing a property within seven days at no cost to the tenant:

§ 92.156. REKEYING OR CHANGE OF SECURITY DEVICES.  (a) A
security device operated by a key, card, or combination shall be
rekeyed by the landlord at the landlord's expense not later than the
seventh day after each tenant turnover date.

http://law.onecle.com/texas/property/92.156.00.html

I haven't been able to find any laws in Florida that require this, only strong suggestions that it's a good idea to do it. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1554 on: February 16, 2009, 07:49:00 PM »

okay talking about these SO's here is what Chad did....finally, I've been searching all day for this.

On Sep. 3, 2002, Reynolds broke into a doublewide mobile home in Interlachen, which is west of Palatka. He was 19. He had a small pocketknife and it was late at night.\

He stole cash. He also used the knife to cut away a section of the shorts and underwear of an 11-year-old girl and then touched her private area, the records showed. He was sentenced to serve seven years in prison (with credit for time served in jail awaiting resolution of his case) and 10 years of special probation for sex offenders

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090216/ARTICLES/902160908/1002/NEWS01?Title=More_information_about_the_missing_Marion_County_sex_offender_

So yeah, a perp could of broke into a trailer and taken her maybe not him, but he proves it can be done.

Thank you

OS

I agree it can be done, but why is LE eporting NO forced entry if the door was locked?

O/T doc dump went to defense today in Caylee's case, supposed to show fingerprint on duct tape

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: February 16, 2009, 07:53:35 PM »

I think all male sex offenders should be physically and chemically castrated!! Female obviously can only be chemically castrated.................So's are the scum of the earth!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: February 16, 2009, 08:00:25 PM »

Did someone say doc dump ? Whoo Hooo I heard on JVM that the defense got the duct tape thing. I guess I will have to be patient. That would just end all of this for the other case.
.. back to this one, I saw the GMother of Crystal on JVM and she seems to be casting some sort of doubt on Misty and her kin. From what I have read about any of her kin, includng her disinterested daughter, I have a proverb:
People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: February 16, 2009, 08:15:06 PM »

Thank you

OS

I agree it can be done, but why is LE eporting NO forced entry if the door was locked?

O/T doc dump went to defense today in Caylee's case, supposed to show fingerprint on duct tape

I would guess witnesses (misty & ronald) stating that door was last known to be locked, than found open with child gone and no physical evident damage to said door qualifies as no forced entry.   I think they are carefully wording it this way so as not to discount what Misty & Ronald are saying.  But at the same time taking note of the fact that the door does not appear to be tampered with to their (LE's) knowledge?  A CYA measure?

OT  woohoo doc dump!  Casey is sooo toast!  But I can't wait to read all about it!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: February 16, 2009, 08:20:34 PM »

Hello monkeys

monkey hugs

I took this from my dictionary ~  recover ...to get back; to revive; to reclaim; to rescue.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: February 16, 2009, 08:27:11 PM »

My thoughts or maybe it is wishful thinking on my part, is that Haleigh will be found  alive with the missing SO..., perhaps because he is young he will take pity on her and will bring her back, or will drop her off somewhere...although she would be able to recognize him....he could take off on the run...Pray for a miracle for this little girl...there is always hope..
anyone remember Shasta Groene (sp?)? she was found with her abductor...although sadly her brother was murdered by him...
I can not stand pedos...no use for any of them...NONE!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.