April 20, 2024, 03:14:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649255 times)
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1580 on: February 16, 2009, 10:00:25 PM »

I know this is kind of gross, but do you think the authorities look to the skies in cases like this, areas where vultures may be circling?  I don't know if vultures have to see a body or just smell it, as I'm sure as in Caylee's case, it was under tree coverage and in a bag.

Yes they do.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: February 16, 2009, 10:06:38 PM »

Yeah, what's up with the local's and the Fed's showing up at the trailer later today??

And still I have gotten no responses for what kind of tape/recording/cd/ could have been seized at the trailer in the initial missing person's report????  Any idea's??
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1582 on: February 16, 2009, 10:06:40 PM »

I also noticed on their (Ronald & Misty) interview w/Greta when they are talking about the lie detector results, Misty says "I'm not supposed to discuss this with anyone"  they both over ride her.  She seems to have been rode over her whole life.  Never taught that she might actually have a brain in her head(if she does).   I guess docile and subserviant with no self worth(unsure of herself) is what I'm trying to say?  Maybe not physical abuse, but clearly a victim of repeat mental abuse.

NRCG u got me excited w/all your talk of fingerprints and duct tape...Stop it!!!  JJ Ha! Ha!
I have been jumping back and forth btw Caylee and Haleigh forum, I guess I will call it a night, because I don't even know what forum I'm in anymore. Misty should be in school, living at home, not living with an older man, and who knows what kind of abuse this girl has endured in her life. This whole situation is very sad.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: February 16, 2009, 10:13:56 PM »

nrcg, I heard that.  very sad and the longer it goes the sadder it will get.  Poor Haleigh, all these angels taken to early.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1584 on: February 16, 2009, 10:27:01 PM »

i wasnt sure if it was just the way the young girl speaks... but when she said i dont care what people think... i didnt DO it...

i screamed at the tv.. didnt do WHAT???????????

SOMETIMES  ya just wish that YOU were the reporter asking the tough questions...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1585 on: February 16, 2009, 10:37:41 PM »

i wasnt sure if it was just the way the young girl speaks... but when she said i dont care what people think... i didnt DO it...

SOMETIMES  ya just wish that YOU were the reporter asking the tough questions...

Sounds like Cummings is blaming Misty.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: February 16, 2009, 10:39:49 PM »

I was yelling the same question at her thru the TV 
This isnt lookin very good 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: February 16, 2009, 10:47:37 PM »

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstories/story/Checkpoint-In-Place-To-Help-Find-Haleigh-Cummings/api9o82TU0SsQC0dBhlU1g.cspx

Checkpoint In Place To Help Find Haleigh Cummings
  Contributor: Katie Kosciolek
Email: kkosciolek@tvjaxfl.com
Last Update: 8:40 pm 

SATSUMA, Fla. -- Officials are working into the late hours of the night, trying to see if anyone can offer information on the whereabouts of Haleigh Cummings.

Florida Highway Patrol and the Putnam County Sheriff's Office are coming together for an informational checkpoint on Buffalo Bluff, which is about a half a mile from where Haleigh was last seen.

They are stopping everyone on the road to see if they have seen Haleigh or have any information on where she may be.

Officials say it is slowing down traffic, but they are trying to get as much information as they can to try and find the missing five-year-old.

The checkpoint will be in affect until 2 a.m. Tuesday
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: February 16, 2009, 10:49:21 PM »

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstories/story/Search-Scaled-Back-for-Haleigh/KR49AZdi3UCwBvEsxoT2eA.cspx

Search Scaled Back for Haleigh
  Reported by: Mike Tolbert
Email: mtolbert@tvjaxfl.com
Last Update: 8:26 pm 

SATSUMA, Fla. -- For days, Karl Powell watched from his dock as search crews headed out into the woods and came back hours later having not found what they were looking for.

“All [my neighbors] talk about is if [searchers] are going to find that little girl,” said Powell.

But the hundreds of searchers headquartered feet from Powell’s home have disappeared. With the massive ground search for Haleigh Cummings scaled back, Texas Equusearch has decided to move on. Their departure is heartbreaking news for Haleigh’s parents.

“There are just so many woods, they need to search everywhere,” said Haleigh’s mother Crystal Sheffield. “I don’t think they should stop. I don’t want them to stop. I want my daughter home.”

Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, spent much of his day on horseback searching with local volunteers. He asked Equusearch repeatedly not to stop their search.

“It’s not time to give up,” said Ronald. “There is still time to look. My daughter is still gone somewhere and we want her home.”

Having lost a daughter himself, Texas Equusearch founder, Tim Miller, knew all too well what Cummings was feeling.

“He’s going through a lot of frustrations right now,” said Miller. “He wants Haleigh back and he’s heartbroken because we have to pull out and it’s heartbreaking for us but we know what we’ve searched. We’ve talked to law enforcement and at this time, it’s best for us to kind of scale back and let them do their investigation.”

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: February 16, 2009, 10:50:05 PM »

It's been too long. I will however pray that I am wrong in a big way. Goodnight all. Whatever happened to this child, she didn't deserve what she was dealt in life with the Turner Syndrome and the BioParents being what and who they are.
Go*&^mmit, this is 2009 and why can't we as a society do any better than this ?
So much money and resources are pizzed away in NAmerica and we are all so educated.
And here we have another innocent child gone Poof ! 
Goodnight all and pray for that miracle
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1590 on: February 16, 2009, 10:52:08 PM »

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstories/story/Search-Scaled-Back-for-Haleigh/KR49AZdi3UCwBvEsxoT2eA.cspx

Search Scaled Back for Haleigh
  Reported by: Mike Tolbert
Email: mtolbert@tvjaxfl.com
Last Update: 8:26 pm 

SATSUMA, Fla. -- For days, Karl Powell watched from his dock as search crews headed out into the woods and came back hours later having not found what they were looking for.

“All [my neighbors] talk about is if [searchers] are going to find that little girl,” said Powell.

But the hundreds of searchers headquartered feet from Powell’s home have disappeared. With the massive ground search for Haleigh Cummings scaled back, Texas Equusearch has decided to move on. Their departure is heartbreaking news for Haleigh’s parents.

“There are just so many woods, they need to search everywhere,” said Haleigh’s mother Crystal Sheffield. “I don’t think they should stop. I don’t want them to stop. I want my daughter home.”

Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, spent much of his day on horseback searching with local volunteers. He asked Equusearch repeatedly not to stop their search.

“It’s not time to give up,” said Ronald. “There is still time to look. My daughter is still gone somewhere and we want her home.”

Having lost a daughter himself, Texas Equusearch founder, Tim Miller, knew all too well what Cummings was feeling.

“He’s going through a lot of frustrations right now,” said Miller. “He wants Haleigh back and he’s heartbroken because we have to pull out and it’s heartbreaking for us but we know what we’ve searched. We’ve talked to law enforcement and at this time, it’s best for us to kind of scale back and let them do their investigation.”

Has me suspicious if possibly the SO is suspecting foul play by an associated party within the investigation.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: February 16, 2009, 11:17:54 PM »

klaasend
Thank you for bring that over from the TES web site.

islandmonkey
I can't watch that, makes my heart break and makes me cry like a baby. I know, I'm a wuss

Being an Old Monkey I had to locate the song / artist
ANGELS AMONG US - ALABAMA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WENJbSPSmqg

I hope you have room on your branch for this old Wuss too.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: February 16, 2009, 11:22:30 PM »

Help, my comp says I have viruses, does anybody here know a good antivirus that I could download for free for right now until I can purchase one, I need help, Im comp stupid when it comes to these types of things.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1593 on: February 16, 2009, 11:30:21 PM »

Help, my comp says I have viruses, does anybody here know a good antivirus that I could download for free for right now until I can purchase one, I need help, Im comp stupid when it comes to these types of things.

HH most antivirus sites have free downloads for a trial period. just type in antivirus protection

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: February 16, 2009, 11:33:21 PM »

AVG is a good free one

http://free.avg.com/
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: February 16, 2009, 11:35:01 PM »

Snipped

It is unclear why the search area has moved, but deputies said they will provide more information at the 4 p.m. press conference on Monday.    Best guess, HLN CNN will show it live
Authorities said they're not giving up hope that they'll find Haleigh. Deputies said they'll search two more areas before wrapping up the search effort, and they'll continue to follow hundreds of leads they've received over the past week.
Snipped
WS had on their front page this morning in a piece written by the site owner, a statement about Haleigh's case heating up and being the weirdest murder in a long time.  It has since been changed, but wonder if she has some inside information and is waiting to post until the 4:00? 

Thanks Today, interresting. 
Saw this on the Caylee thread too and doesn't seem like anyone found what I think I found........   where she talks about this being the weirdest murder it links to this:  http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,493011,00.html   
IE: don't think she is talking about Haleigh
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1596 on: February 16, 2009, 11:41:49 PM »

Hmmm... read this in another forum, going to check it out..

"Nancy Marie Griffis, mother of the bio-mom, Crystal...............her maiden name is JOHNS!"  (this supposedly found thru her marriage certificate) 

---

and remember the SO who lives 500 or so feet away from the Cummings, on Monroe, is Kyle Johns. 

Wow - that is interesting.
BTW - just saw where periwinkle found what I just posted above (knew I should have finished reading first!) so just ignore my last post! LOL
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: February 16, 2009, 11:45:50 PM »

AVG is a good free one

http://free.avg.com/

IMO, this is the best freebie and is used by millions.  CNET is also a website where you can find all kinds of stuff.  Also a site Major Geeks.  Just put either of those in google and will find lots of links to them.

Can't beat AVG and is used even by pros.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: February 16, 2009, 11:48:44 PM »

klaasend

islandmonkey
I can't watch that, makes my heart break and makes me cry like a baby. I know, I'm a wuss

Hey, Old Fart!  Good to see you except I can't in that mask.

You are posting link to my local boys, lol.  I encounter them once in a while out and about especially with dogs and horses.  Think the group is mostly retired but they have done a lot for community including a small civic center.

Great song, thanks!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1599 on: February 16, 2009, 11:57:39 PM »

klaasend

islandmonkey

Nope~that one gets me too............I have tried to find Laura's song, but haven't been able to find a link that works, probably best if I can't handle these, but the words alone were a three kleenex box song

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.