April 24, 2024, 07:38:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649435 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1720 on: February 17, 2009, 09:22:22 PM »

Thoughts
I just finished watching NG too
I was particularly interested in the Doc's words Answering the Caller about Misty
Her/Misty's eyes being dilated on the interview

The mentions of the Doc

That LE will probably check into her Background as far as Drug use etc...
Due to Past behavior can be a indicator of current and or future behavior

Mentioning the inconsistency in Misty's reactions - Doc thinking maybe Misty is more afraid of Ronald than LE or anyone else for that matter, which may hinder her from telling truth etc...

Mentioning and questioning WHO was Misty's friends, who was she with that night etc..

Has Misty herself been befriended (possible) by someone who was Grooming her to gain Her trust so they could have access to the home and or Haleigh ? ** Meaning a NOT so great Person.
*** that she would NEVER mention to Ronald ..................... imo

I think that Marc Klaas nailed it though - TRUTH never changes its story.
I think that NG was tough on Grandma Neves but at same time I think that Gma Neves seemed a bit perturbed ..irregardless of how NG spoke to her.
After Mr. Klaas spoke - Grandma Neves in a softer response replied to NG after NG asked her again can you please tell us about Rooms/Beds etc....
she replied  "what was told to me by Misty" ... Instead of being so Matter of Fact in defense of Misty "MISTY Said".
Her/Neves demeanor changed from  "Misty is responsible, credible"  to Hmm after Mr Klass spoke.

Maybe what Mr. Klaas said Sunk into Grandma's Mind " TRUTH Never Changes" -Maybe it made her think twice of how she herself makes statements to the Media. And how she portrays Misty to others.

One thing is For SURE  - You Cannot Discount the Words of Marc Klaas !  He Rocks. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1721 on: February 17, 2009, 09:23:31 PM »

I have lost a friend I have known on IRC for 14 years today and am a bit scattered. He was ill for a long time, but we all thought he was improving. He passed away suddenly.

http://www.cbs47.com/media/news/e/4/2/e42078af-0580-47ab-8b13-b60c9d0f9ac3/cummings1.pdf

I am on page 21 of this document (54 pages total!)

I am unsure of the date of the hearing I am reading about. It was filed on Jan. 4 2007, apparently, but it has  Dec. 27, 2005 as the date on the paper.

Anyone can help me out? When was the hearing (questioning) happening?

Thanks.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend, Brandi.  My condolences to all of his loved ones.

Foggy
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: February 17, 2009, 09:27:40 PM »

Mark Klaas does rock for real!!!!

the grand ma said that Misty loved those kids like her own...yeah, well, she didn't even know what her date of birth is when asked! she also didn't know what the little child had on when she went to bed..As NG so aptly put it, she knows exactly what her twins had on when she left her house to go to the show...After a bath, jammies go on, usually picked out by mom/babysitter who would usually help the child get into the jammies...
she will break once the police keep hammering on her...she will eventually tell the truth once she is sure that Ronald will not be able to get at her...just my opinion of course...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: February 17, 2009, 09:28:14 PM »

Brandi, I am also sorry for your loss...

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1724 on: February 17, 2009, 09:57:11 PM »

Brandi,so sorry for your loss.. thoughts are with you.

pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1725 on: February 17, 2009, 09:58:13 PM »

I have lost a friend I have known on IRC for 14 years today and am a bit scattered. He was ill for a long time, but we all thought he was improving. He passed away suddenly.

http://www.cbs47.com/media/news/e/4/2/e42078af-0580-47ab-8b13-b60c9d0f9ac3/cummings1.pdf

I am on page 21 of this document (54 pages total!)

I am unsure of the date of the hearing I am reading about. It was filed on Jan. 4 2007, apparently, but it has  Dec. 27, 2005 as the date on the paper.

Anyone can help me out? When was the hearing (questioning) happening?

Thanks.

Brandi,

I am so very sorry for your loss.  My prayers and thoughts are with you.   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1726 on: February 17, 2009, 10:00:24 PM »

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS MURT DID THAT???WOW I HAD NO IDEA AT ALL THAT MURT WAS LIKE THAT...I HAVE BEEN WATCHING / LISTENING TO HIM FOR AWHILE EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE  I GO TO THE CHAT ON PALTALK...BUT WOW WHAT IN THE WORLD..WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THAT,TO A FAMILY THAT HAS ALREADY GOT ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH...LIKE NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND THERE CHILD...I AM JUST BESIDE MYSELF I NEVER KNEW...  

I hope I do not get in trouble for this..but for all of those that still give murt attention..here is an example of murt..

http://murtwitlessone.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2
Murt Admits Killing Trenton Duckett & Others

Murt had a private conversation that was later published for the public to see. These are the links that he admits to being responsible for the death of Trenton Duckett, which I am sure he is lying, but he also discusses killing other children and his "age of attraction". You make your own decision about the links.

They contain graphic language, and if you are offended easily you are advised not to read them.

this is really sick! I only watched him a couple of times and decided he was NUTS!  Now I am sure of it....I hope he got his ass in trouble for this......I hope someone sent it to the LE...sick old bastard!!

I do not like Murt he inserts himself where he doesn't belong to give his " followers" something to watch...who hasn't been in his van? That said the person who egged him on in this chat has been harassing him for a long time. Posting youtube videos of his prank calls and other juvenile antics. Yes Murt should have never given in to this guys BS and said all that sick disgusting crap that was wrong, but I really think he did it put of frustration. Monoxide has secret threads and lots of losers lulzing people talking about gaping anus's etc... its really disgusting. They delight in pulling these pranks on Murt. But Murt is not the only one this group has pulled pranks on. I had to change my phone number because of harassing calls in the middle of the night with some horrid chit being said. I know I am not alone here some of you have also had threats. I made the mistake of posting my real email when I signed up at his forum, thats how he knew my name and got my number. Here is a posting from someone else sick of his chit....warning contains graphic language ( and gross too): http://beotchsmack.wordpress.com/2009/01/27/monoxide-the-microencephalic/#comments

I post this not in deense of Murt but just so you may possibly see how you can be pushed by internet bullies.
I do not want to stack - nor go off topic in Haleigh's Room but I wanted to add - a site that someone has created this Blog " Murts Murtard World" - " A blog exposing the fraud that is Murt, and exploring the evidence against him."
Someone "who ever owns the blog" wrote some things in regards to Murt and Trenton " as a sane person" not the garbage I just read in those Chat logs ... OMG! 
so if you wish to go read there is no profanity ...etc
Here's the blog link - http://murtwitnessone.blogspot.com/
Interesting choice of Blog Name 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1727 on: February 17, 2009, 10:00:25 PM »

Ok, Let me just say this before someone thinks something....
I am NOT a fan of mono,I have no idea about secret sites of mono.. I am NOT a fan of murt.
now... I myself have been harassed by internet bullies and I would NEVER say the type of thing murt said. Being harassed is NO excuse for someone to say such vile things about children. That is JMO and I do not mean to offend anyone,but honestly,I think murt is a dangerous person in many ways..

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1728 on: February 17, 2009, 10:03:41 PM »

Brandi

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1729 on: February 17, 2009, 10:09:45 PM »

Ok, Let me just say this before someone thinks something....
I am NOT a fan of mono,I have no idea about secret sites of mono.. I am NOT a fan of murt.
now... I myself have been harassed by internet bullies and I would NEVER say the type of thing murt said. Being harassed is NO excuse for someone to say such vile things about children. That is JMO and I do not mean to offend anyone,but honestly,I think murt is a dangerous person in many ways..
Murt doesn't "AT LEAST" I Do NOT think he has any participation in that Blog I posted.
I think it is written by an outsider.
Trust me, I want no part of him/Murt nor his chats etc...
I thought the one time I did go to his chat room last summer ... it was a Freak Show.
I went once and that was enough for me.  That was the one when he was with Lois and she was bleeding all over in his Van ... Yah .. Um Me Not interested
I hope that LE does look into those chat logs though. Who ever typed that sick stuff Murt or Who? needs to be Locked UP. 

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1730 on: February 17, 2009, 10:15:05 PM »

Ronald's mother is very defensive of Misty. 
Yes she is.  Why is she protecting her?  Is there a need for her to be protected?  NG is being very firm with paternal grandmother.

ITA. I've got two other questions after watching NG.

1) Why was paternal grandma SO insistent that Ronald had been on the night shift only a very short time? The docs I read today were from late 2005, and he was certainly working a similar shift then.

2) What's up with the kitchen lights supposedly being on when Misty supposedly got up? Has it even been established whether she got up to use the bathroom or to get a drink of water? This shifts around every 15 minutes.

Re. the kitchen light?  Well, I don't see at as too remarkable 'cause she's obviously making it up as she goes.  And even at my age I still leave a light on somewhere when I'm home alone even though I have at least one dog that's a tough customer and is shall we say, protective of me. .  I think the light is a non-starter.  She was blurting out a simple detail while she tried to think of what else to say imho.

And Haleigh's Grandmother?  If she thinks/pretends that the teen is a responsible caretaker, then it takes Grandma off the hook for not keeping a better eye on the whole mess.  If she's a woman w/a heart, she's prob already kicking herself all over the block. 

Or then she might be another CA.  Time will tell.  But my sense is that when/if the truth comes out 'bout the teen, the pretext of loyalty to to the teen will be dropped like a stone.

I'm one who doesn't trust the teen 'cause I can't shake one image of her that evoked that ugly face of evil, Susan Smith.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1731 on: February 17, 2009, 10:19:06 PM »

Dear Brandi,  I am so sad to hear about your friend, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and to all who loved him.

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1732 on: February 17, 2009, 10:34:29 PM »

I think the GF really did do something bad, not sure what yet, I dont think she hurt the girl in anyway but I think she left things open for her to get hurt,and abducted, I wish she would just go ahead and tell the truth so someone could find little Haleigh befor its too late, If she has any concious at all I pry she will break soon and tell LE everything...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: February 17, 2009, 10:37:33 PM »

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS MURT DID THAT???WOW I HAD NO IDEA AT ALL THAT MURT WAS LIKE THAT...I HAVE BEEN WATCHING / LISTENING TO HIM FOR AWHILE EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE  I GO TO THE CHAT ON PALTALK...BUT WOW WHAT IN THE WORLD..WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THAT,TO A FAMILY THAT HAS ALREADY GOT ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH...LIKE NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND THERE CHILD...I AM JUST BESIDE MYSELF I NEVER KNEW...  

I hope I do not get in trouble for this..but for all of those that still give murt attention..here is an example of murt..

http://murtwitlessone.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2
Murt Admits Killing Trenton Duckett & Others

Murt had a private conversation that was later published for the public to see. These are the links that he admits to being responsible for the death of Trenton Duckett, which I am sure he is lying, but he also discusses killing other children and his "age of attraction". You make your own decision about the links.

They contain graphic language, and if you are offended easily you are advised not to read them.

this is really sick! I only watched him a couple of times and decided he was NUTS!  Now I am sure of it....I hope he got his ass in trouble for this......I hope someone sent it to the LE...sick old bastard!!

I do not like Murt he inserts himself where he doesn't belong to give his " followers" something to watch...who hasn't been in his van? That said the person who egged him on in this chat has been harassing him for a long time. Posting youtube videos of his prank calls and other juvenile antics. Yes Murt should have never given in to this guys BS and said all that sick disgusting crap that was wrong, but I really think he did it put of frustration. Monoxide has secret threads and lots of losers lulzing people talking about gaping anus's etc... its really disgusting. They delight in pulling these pranks on Murt. But Murt is not the only one this group has pulled pranks on. I had to change my phone number because of harassing calls in the middle of the night with some horrid chit being said. I know I am not alone here some of you have also had threats. I made the mistake of posting my real email when I signed up at his forum, thats how he knew my name and got my number. Here is a posting from someone else sick of his chit....warning contains graphic language ( and gross too): http://beotchsmack.wordpress.com/2009/01/27/monoxide-the-microencephalic/#comments

I post this not in deense of Murt but just so you may possibly see how you can be pushed by internet bullies.
I do not want to stack - nor go off topic in Haleigh's Room but I wanted to add - a site that someone has created this Blog " Murts Murtard World" - " A blog exposing the fraud that is Murt, and exploring the evidence against him."
Someone "who ever owns the blog" wrote some things in regards to Murt and Trenton " as a sane person" not the garbage I just read in those Chat logs ... OMG! 
so if you wish to go read there is no profanity ...etc
Here's the blog link - http://murtwitnessone.blogspot.com/
Interesting choice of Blog Name 

Deenie, I think you will understand when I respectfully ask why anyone is wasting mind share on someone who is a queer duck, as my late beloved Irish grandfather used to say. 

I say fwd. all the info to LE and be done with it. 

I must say I find it spooky how many nutjobs are on the 'net.  Actually, I find it downright scary.  And the ones that aren't obviously loony feign lunacy because (maybe?)they have no ego/lack a "Self "

Sorry to go off a bit.  I just keep seeing that pic of Miss Haleigh racing somewhere with her flaxen hair trailing behind her like a banner.  The image rather looked like a hand-hewn masthead on one of those grand wooden ships that once sailed the seven seas.

Haleigh Darlin', we are each keeping a candle in the window.  Please come home...

Foggy
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1734 on: February 17, 2009, 10:44:53 PM »

Has anyone seen this:

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/02/florida-police-receive-new-leads-in-abduction-of-haleigh-cummings.html

I get a really bad vibe from the photo of the makeshift lean-to and furniture (no, I'm not psychic-it just made me think of the book "The Lovely Bones").

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: February 17, 2009, 10:51:55 PM »

Good evening furry friends.

I have no definite opinion of whether Mysti is lying or not, but I know that Nancy Grace started her show by saying that Mysti was not at home when Haleigh was taken as if it were a proven fact, when actually it was a tip out of 1,000 which LE has received.  I thought that was unfair.  Later it was pointed out by a young woman reporter that it was a rumor and/or a tip out of many, but Nancy did not back off of her original statement.

I know that Mysti and Ronald are not the kind of people most of us know.  They are uneducated, live in a trailer, and use poor grammar.  Their lifestyle is not one which most of us live.  But there are many, many people in this country just like them.  I know that and so does Nancy Grace.

I am not writing this post to argue with anyone.  I think we will see the truth of the matter soon, and it could be that Mysti was not at home that night.  I don't know. I am not ready to condemn her, nor do I feel the need to defend her.  My point actually is to call attention to the dichotomy in NG's attitude.  She is in love with George and Cindy Anthony.  She will not allow anyone to criticise either one of them. She sympathizes with their "Heartbreak."  She bought George's "Suicide attempt" hook, line and sinker. She adored the Cindy Anthony production so-called memorial. However, IMO there is ample evidence that both of them have at least obstructed justice, and probably Cindy tampered with evidence.  I think that is clearly the case.  And it is my further opinion that George Anthony may be guilty of something much more serious, perhaps accessory after the fact. Yet, with no hard evidence at all Nancy Grace is ready to accuse Mysti of neglecting Haleigh and Junior and is quite vicious about it, IMO.  It seems to me that she is taking a rather arrogant attitude toward them, as if they are guilty of something but she has no evidence at hand, yet the Anthonys are angels who have been treated unfairly by a bunch of "Knuckleheads."

I think she is doing this because of the social class in which Mysti and Ronald fall.  While I, personally, would not have occasion to befriend Ronald and Mysti, I do not consider them worthless and I feel that those two children are just as important as Caylee Anthony was. Neither would I wish to be in the company of George and Cindy Anthony.  I wonder why Nancy Grace would.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1736 on: February 17, 2009, 11:00:19 PM »

IslandMonkey --  is there a way to reach you on your MySpace without me being a member of myspace?  I don't see an email addy on there and nothing happens when I click the little contact me envelope.

BG

I'm actually clueless about myspace, but I have a throw away addy pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com

You can reach me there

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1737 on: February 17, 2009, 11:01:57 PM »

Has anyone seen this:

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/02/florida-police-receive-new-leads-in-abduction-of-haleigh-cummings.html

I get a really bad vibe from the photo of the makeshift lean-to and furniture (no, I'm not psychic-it just made me think of the book "The Lovely Bones").

I also find it strange that the LE asked Equasearch to leave, it means that they know searching will not make a difference, they have some sort of lead and now that they say the timeline has been changed of when Haleigh came up missing sounds like something is about to come unglued, Mistie just might better watch out for chrystal if she is found accountable, I know I would be on her like white on rice if it was me....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: February 17, 2009, 11:07:43 PM »

It sits right next door to her own home, and Phyllis began renting it out a few years ago after her father died of diabetes complications and her mother died in a car crash 80 days later. 212 monroe
The Bard's first met Haleigh's father, Ron Cummings, last August.

Phyllis says, "They first moved next door to us, and then they needed a bedroom for each of the children he said, and so he asked to rent that house and we rented that to him in November." 202 green Lane

Just thinking out loud... Kyle Johns the SO rents on Monroe (212)is this the same mobile that Ron Cummings rented before he move to 202 Green Lane.. The mobiles  are both owned by Bards and are rentals for the Bards.......
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1739 on: February 17, 2009, 11:12:20 PM »

Has anyone seen this:

I also find it strange that the LE asked Equasearch to leave, it means that they know searching will not make a difference, they have some sort of lead and now that they say the timeline has been changed of when Haleigh came up missing sounds like something is about to come unglued, Mistie just might better watch out for chrystal if she is found accountable, I know I would be on her like white on rice if it was me....

I agree with you.  I would think that if they thought searching was still a viable option, then they would never have asked the searchers to leave.  To me, it sounds like they may have a suspect that they think is on the verge of confessing, or they really did find some evidence that indicates that Haleigh is no longer in the area.

I was just really creeped out by that photo of the makeshift furniture in the wooded area where the trailer could be seen.  I got chills up my spine when I saw that photo.  It does seem to fit with the father's statement that this could be some sort of retaliation.  Ugghh...this case has so many ugly elements to it, and it is tragic that an innocent child is the victim. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.