April 26, 2024, 08:54:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649557 times)
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #180 on: February 12, 2009, 04:43:12 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

Video

Father pleading for Haleigh.

I get the same reaction watching him I had watching Susan Smith.   

Me too klaas!
I was thinking of Susan Smith when I read earlier somewhere that the girlfriend seemed honest and sincere. So did Smith. I pray I am wrong, I pray that little girl is somehow safe.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: February 12, 2009, 04:45:34 PM »

FOX has a few new details in this, nothing earth-shattering but a few new tidbits and soundbytes.

evidence has been collected from the mobile home where Haleigh lived with her 3-year-old brother Junior, her father Ronald Cummings and Croslin — but declined to describe it.

"I can't discuss what evidence was taken into custody," Hardy said. "I don't want to reveal what was found or not found."

Haleigh's grandfather, Johnny Sheffield, said he was distraught about the girl's disappearance and characterized Croslin as suspicious, though he admitted he didn't know much about her, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

Sheffield told Van Susteren that her children loved their father's girlfriend, whom he'd been dating for 4 to 6 months.

"She seemed like a really nice person, but I never sat down and had a conversation with her," she said.

Sheffield doesn't live in the area but traveled to Putnam County after she learned of her daughter's disappearance and has been interviewed, according to Rose.

"She is cooperating," Rose told FOX News on Wednesday.

Cummings said his girlfriend was awake and frantic after she found Haleigh was gone. But in the police report, obtained by FOX News, Cummings reportedly told officers that his "dumb bitch girlfriend" told him Haleigh was gone when he got home from work.

"Ronald said that he did not know what Haleigh was wearing, and that all he knew was that the back door was standing open. Ronald repeatedly said that someone had taken his child and also said 'When I find him I'll kill him,'" police wrote in the report.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491485,00.html

I understand being angry and upset, but do you really have to call your girlfriend that??    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: February 12, 2009, 04:47:37 PM »

another weird thing is the bedwetting, the gf mentions that she had to wash her blanket cause she had wet on it, I wonder if this was a recurring problem? 

I wonder what the evidence consisted of?  any thoughts out there?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: February 12, 2009, 04:52:29 PM »

another weird thing is the bedwetting, the gf mentions that she had to wash her blanket cause she had wet on it, I wonder if this was a recurring problem? 

Since the girlfriend did not hear anything and was sleeping right next to Haleigh, I wonder if they found any drugs....perhaps the g/f was under the influence of something and therefore slept through it all.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: February 12, 2009, 04:53:50 PM »

Live

LP was just on.  Said he was the only one out of the people he is talking with has been talking to that believes she is alive. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: February 12, 2009, 05:03:41 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29163600/ 

I hope I did the link right, more info from the girlfriend, she was doing laundry right by back door after putting haleigh and junior to bed, doesn't say if inside or outside.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: February 12, 2009, 05:06:40 PM »

Sheriff has denied rumors that Haleigh has been found and someone confessed.  Sheriff said they are continuing to search.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #187 on: February 12, 2009, 05:10:20 PM »

Since the girlfriend did not hear anything and was sleeping right next to Haleigh, I wonder if they found any drugs....perhaps the g/f was under the influence of something and therefore slept through it all.

just my own knowledge of a different case..

There was a case a few years back, a 21 year old guy and his 17 yr old pregnant fiance were sleeping when someone quietly broke into their trailer,they had NO IDEA he was in there and she even slept through the brutal attack of her soon to be husband,He was beaten to death,she was raped and beaten almost to death. If you e-mail me, her statement of what happened the night they were attacked is online. The murderer is on death row now for that crime.She was awakened by him flipping her onto her stomach,hitting her in the head and raping her,she could hear her fiances whimpers as he was pleading for the attack on HER to stop,she also heard him take his last breath.It CAN happen. Trailers are not the most secure places to live and can be broken into without a sound being made.I also need to add,they were in the same bed when this took place and as I said,she never knew he was being beaten to death,she did not know anything was wrong till he attacked her.

pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: February 12, 2009, 05:18:22 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

Video

Father pleading for Haleigh.

I get the same reaction watching him I had watching Susan Smith.   

Me too klaas!
I was thinking of Susan Smith when I read earlier somewhere that the girlfriend seemed honest and sincere. So did Smith. I pray I am wrong, I pray that little girl is somehow safe.

I agree with you.  I really hope that I am wrong, but I get a bad feeling about the girlfriend.  The fact that she reported the Haleigh as her daughter is strange, the fact that she was asleep next to Haleigh is strange, and the fact that at age 17, she was living with a 25 year old is strange to me too. 
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #189 on: February 12, 2009, 05:19:24 PM »

Oh bless her
she also has a heart problem
they just reported it on the live link above.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: February 12, 2009, 05:37:42 PM »

Has anyone seen any information on if the girlfriend drives  and had access to a car or not? just curious.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: February 12, 2009, 05:38:58 PM »

This is so heartbreaking....what in the hell is happening in FL!! I agree...the girlfriend reminds me of Susan Smith!  What in he hell is this 25 yo doing with a 17yo girlfriend...this stinks. Please Tim FIND  HER

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: February 12, 2009, 05:41:19 PM »

http://www.mahalo.com/Haleigh_Cummings

Another video link w/father and gf misty and interview w/aunt and grandmother

I don't think the age difference is that strange, but MO.  And maybe they all slept together till the dad got home cause she was afraid of the dark or just until they got to sleep than gf fell asleep herself.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: February 12, 2009, 05:45:47 PM »

just my own knowledge of a different case..

There was a case a few years back, a 21 year old guy and his 17 yr old pregnant fiance were sleeping when someone quietly broke into their trailer,they had NO IDEA he was in there and she even slept through the brutal attack of her soon to be husband,He was beaten to death,she was raped and beaten almost to death. If you e-mail me, her statement of what happened the night they were attacked is online. The murderer is on death row now for that crime.She was awakened by him flipping her onto her stomach,hitting her in the head and raping her,she could hear her fiances whimpers as he was pleading for the attack on HER to stop,she also heard him take his last breath.It CAN happen. Trailers are not the most secure places to live and can be broken into without a sound being made.I also need to add,they were in the same bed when this took place and as I said,she never knew he was being beaten to death,she did not know anything was wrong till he attacked her.

I agree you could be completly asleep thru this, as I posted earlier, and I think kids can be carried off and not wake at all.  I've carried a few from the couch to their bedrooms in my time and not had a peep out of them if they are really tired.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #194 on: February 12, 2009, 05:48:19 PM »

I can't remember if it was cnn.com or FOX who had something on that, I just looked again and can't find it now. The expanded story I saw stated that both the mother and father were outside loading up the children into the car. The mother went back into the trailer, then came outside and Haleigh had wandered off and was in the canal. It was unclear if blame was being laid but one would assume so, if this is being retold now by the natural mother.

I heard that the mother has issues with drugs and that she was throwing all sorts of accusations at the dad during the custody fight - sounds like normal BS for that type of situation. And the judge did award dad custody so I trust him more than mom. I read she had not even talked to the kids in two weeks or so.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: February 12, 2009, 05:50:08 PM »

Sorry if this has been addressed.....Why were the children living with the father and not the mother??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: February 12, 2009, 05:51:15 PM »

I can't remember if it was cnn.com or FOX who had something on that, I just looked again and can't find it now. The expanded story I saw stated that both the mother and father were outside loading up the children into the car. The mother went back into the trailer, then came outside and Haleigh had wandered off and was in the canal. It was unclear if blame was being laid but one would assume so, if this is being retold now by the natural mother.

I heard that the mother has issues with drugs and that she was throwing all sorts of accusations at the dad during the custody fight - sounds like normal BS for that type of situation. And the judge did award dad custody so I trust him more than mom. I read she had not even talked to the kids in two weeks or so.

ooopsssss I as asking about this and just saw you posted the answer...thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: February 12, 2009, 05:52:14 PM »

http://www.mahalo.com/Haleigh_Cummings

Another video link w/father and gf misty and interview w/aunt and grandmother

I don't think the age difference is that strange, but MO.  And maybe they all slept together till the dad got home cause she was afraid of the dark or just until they got to sleep than gf fell asleep herself.

If my 17 yo daughter was living with a 25 yo man I'd be VERY CONCERNED....MO

Rest in Peace Caylee

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: February 12, 2009, 05:56:26 PM »

This is so heartbreaking....what in the hell is happening in FL!! I agree...the girlfriend reminds me of Susan Smith!  What in he hell is this 25 yo doing with a 17yo girlfriend...this stinks. Please Tim FIND  HER

It is the ozone layer... The sun is cooking the brains of the people in Fl..one person at a time.. 

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #199 on: February 12, 2009, 05:56:49 PM »

Can someone give me the link to where George is speaking to the media.

Thanks so much

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.