March 28, 2024, 03:58:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 647451 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: February 12, 2009, 06:49:43 PM »

I'm getting most stuff from here: http://www.news4jax.com/video/18700882/index.html

here: http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2009/2/12/haleigh_911_transcript_part_1.html
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #221 on: February 12, 2009, 06:50:10 PM »

I have faith Casey is going down, no way she can't.  They will not release the good evidence until the trial, I think.

I hate it that they cut that video of the girlfriend Misty just when the questions were getting good.  They were just asking about the kitchen light if she left it on and than boom stop tape! bummer.

She did look and sound sincere to me though, did she to you ? 
now wait...which video was this ?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #222 on: February 12, 2009, 06:50:29 PM »

When I worked 3rd and my hubby worked 1st I had a 16 yr old come over ( the next door neighbor) in the interim. So I do not find it strange that this girl was watching them at night. I don't even find it strange that  her first call was to her bf. Their age difference doesn't concern me because IMO he is immature and they are probably equivalent in that respect. What DOES concern me at the moment is that this child is 5 years old and wets the bed. A lot of abuse victims wet the bed. Now she has Turners Syndrome and a heart condition as well (?) , maybe medicine is to blame for the bedwetting, but maybe not.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: February 12, 2009, 06:52:59 PM »

I have faith Casey is going down, no way she can't.  They will not release the good evidence until the trial, I think.

I hate it that they cut that video of the girlfriend Misty just when the questions were getting good.  They were just asking about the kitchen light if she left it on and than boom stop tape! bummer.

Misty = yes, I believe her
Father, Ronald = I think he knows the evil out there and it is tearing him up (molestors) or something is up with him.  I saw on a chat from someone who claimed to grow up w/him and the bio mother that they were both crack heads, but who knows?
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: February 12, 2009, 06:53:08 PM »

I watched a short interview of her either on HNN or Fox, not sure which now. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: February 12, 2009, 06:55:21 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18700882/index.html     
this video
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #226 on: February 12, 2009, 06:59:21 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18700882/index.html     
this video
I would have to agree that I also would like to see more of that before passing judgement.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: February 12, 2009, 06:59:52 PM »

When I worked 3rd and my hubby worked 1st I had a 16 yr old come over ( the next door neighbor) in the interim. So I do not find it strange that this girl was watching them at night. I don't even find it strange that  her first call was to her bf. Their age difference doesn't concern me because IMO he is immature and they are probably equivalent in that respect. What DOES concern me at the moment is that this child is 5 years old and wets the bed. A lot of abuse victims wet the bed. Now she has Turners Syndrome and a heart condition as well (?) , maybe medicine is to blame for the bedwetting, but maybe not.

That's exactly what concerned me as well.  If it's alot than what's the issue, they all say she's highly intelligent, but this would definatly be a sign of sexual abuse in the older child from my limited book knowledge or could it be medication.  The meds I assume would be female hormones based on the Turner's I don't know about the heart condition.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: February 12, 2009, 07:01:46 PM »

Where is the heart condition info?
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: February 12, 2009, 07:01:57 PM »

That's exactly what concerned me as well.  If it's alot than what's the issue, they all say she's highly intelligent, but this would definatly be a sign of sexual abuse in the older child from my limited book knowledge or could it be medication.  The meds I assume would be female hormones based on the Turner's I don't know about the heart condition.

Turners syndrome affects both the kidneys and heart.
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #230 on: February 12, 2009, 07:02:19 PM »

Poor little Haleigh. She is precious and sweet. I wonder if the gf left or maybe had company while the dad was at work and is too afraid to tell? On the mom's myspace there are pics of her and her friends partying and there are weed posters on the wall. No, I do not think that pot smoker = kidnapper/child abuser/child killer. I just thought I would mention it, since I read a couple of posts about her rumored drug use. Also noticed in her photo albums, she seems to focus more on one child, I assume the one she has custody of. Probably her new man's child. There are pics of Haleigh there, but more of the baby with her own album and all.

I don't know what I think, because I don't know enough about anything. Poor Haleigh.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #231 on: February 12, 2009, 07:02:46 PM »

Haleigh's father discusses 'misleading' information

Ronald Cummings started with his girlfriend Misty Croslin, 17, who is the last person known to have seen 5-year-old Haleigh before she disappeared from Cummings' mobile home Monday night.

"It had nothing to do with her," Cummings said of Croslin. "She couldn't help that. She can’t help she’s the last one to see her. It could be any one of us, any one of our children."

Cummings also said he had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

Standing next to Cummings, Croslin also spoke to the press. She said she loved Haleigh like her own daughter. She refuted an earlier report that Haleigh had been sleeping in the same bed as she was before the disappearance.

Croslin said 2-year-old Ronald Jr. was in the bed but that Haleigh was in her own bed.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090212/ARTICLES/902121020

So now Haleigh was in her OWN bed? Didn't the girlfriend say something different in an interview?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: February 12, 2009, 07:05:08 PM »

Turners syndrome affects both the kidneys and heart.

yes... lots of info on Google about TS.  This is an excerpt from the article I posted earlier:

...."A number of other health problems occur more often in girls with Turner syndrome, including kidney problems, high blood pressure, heart problems, overweight, hearing difficulties, diabetes, and thyroid problems." ....

http://kidshealth.org/teen/diseases_conditions/genetic/turner.html

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: February 12, 2009, 07:10:16 PM »

Haleigh's father discusses 'misleading' information

Ronald Cummings started with his girlfriend Misty Croslin, 17, who is the last person known to have seen 5-year-old Haleigh before she disappeared from Cummings' mobile home Monday night.

"It had nothing to do with her," Cummings said of Croslin. "She couldn't help that. She can’t help she’s the last one to see her. It could be any one of us, any one of our children."

Cummings also said he had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

Standing next to Cummings, Croslin also spoke to the press. She said she loved Haleigh like her own daughter. She refuted an earlier report that Haleigh had been sleeping in the same bed as she was before the disappearance.

Croslin said 2-year-old Ronald Jr. was in the bed but that Haleigh was in her own bed.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090212/ARTICLES/902121020

So now Haleigh was in her OWN bed? Didn't the girlfriend say something different in an interview?

I'm 99.9% sure she said she was sleeping right next to Haleigh, that she was next to her when she went to sleep but when she got up to go to the bathroom, Haleigh was gone.     Other reports I've heard/read had them all 3 sleeping in the same bed, and/or the little boy sleeping in a different bed.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: February 12, 2009, 07:20:37 PM »

Well if a side affect of the Turner syndrome was bedwetting I'd want her in her own bed, not to be funny, just saying.  But that is new news to me also. 

They were both a mess in the 911 calls and the video tho.  Long day at work(him) and disoriented from just waking up and finding someone missing would be enough for me too.  I don't know, I'm still going w/abduction at this point, a known maybe or unknown.  Where are the fingerprints for the door and the kitchen light switch?  If abduction.  I'll be praying for Haleigh, maybe whoever has her will have mercy for this little girl and let her go.

New link with great map on this site of how green the area is how far to the water.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090212/ARTICLES/902121020#
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: February 12, 2009, 07:22:12 PM »

Interview with Haleigh's grandfather (bio-mom's dad) on J Velez-Mitchell:

Said Haleigh's father told him there was signs of forced entry... but LE told him & Misty said on 911 call  there was no signs of forced entry.

Finds it hard to believe anyone could go in there and just take her out without waking up Misty. 

Says things were rocky between his daughter and Haleigh's father in the beginning when they divorced but that lately things were okay between them.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: February 12, 2009, 07:24:17 PM »

Sorry I see pink angel had posted that link now.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #237 on: February 12, 2009, 07:25:19 PM »

its very difficult to know what exactly is true at this point, since different media outlets are reporting different things. im still very interested in knowing if the little brother and gf were in the same bed as she was or not.

sadly there is a reason le always looks at the family first, and i really hope the gf wasnt involved. if the father was at work one would think it would eliminate him, but im sure le will investigate that very closely as well.

that poor sweet little girl, i pray she is ok, i just have a horrible feeling shes not. i hope with all my heart i am wrong.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: February 12, 2009, 07:29:14 PM »

There were two other kids visiting earlier before the kids were put to bed. The cinder block perhaps was put by the back door by one of the grown ups with the two other kids before they left so they ( he/she ) could come back later. Or the gf left the back door
like that so she could have a guy visit her.
These ppl are not like us, doesn't mean guilt.   
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #239 on: February 12, 2009, 07:29:40 PM »

Where is the heart condition info?

I don't know if it's in print yet
They talked about live in the link that a monkey posted

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.