April 26, 2024, 12:22:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649571 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #260 on: February 12, 2009, 08:39:38 PM »

some points ng brought up...why would a stranger/intruder take the time to both prop open an outside door and turn on the kitchen light.

I said that about the brick last night....I can carry my son who is 9 from the car upstairs to the front door just because I'm used too it, but even more strange is why would an abductor leave something so noticeable as a huge cinder block keeping the door wide open (like HELLO-LOOK at me), its just makes no sense to draw attention to the crime, you'd want to delay them noticing that IMO.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: February 12, 2009, 08:40:54 PM »

This is a very disinterested bio-mom being interviewed by NG.   She said the father told her if Haleigh missed any more school, they'd put him in jail.   But when NG asked why she was missing so much school, she said she had no idea --  not interested enough to even know that.  I know someone like that.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #262 on: February 12, 2009, 08:42:27 PM »

i know the biological mother has to be very very upset. i dont know tho...she doesnt know stuff like how often she was sick, was she in school on monday etc.

how could you not know? or wouldnt you have tried to find out by now?

maybe its cause theyre all so young. its just strange to me.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: February 12, 2009, 08:43:06 PM »

This is a very disinterested bio-mom being interviewed by NG.   She said the father told her if Haleigh missed any more school, they'd put him in jail.   But when NG asked why she was missing so much school, she said she had no idea --  not interested enough to even know that.  I know someone like that.
There was ALOT missing from her story I think... The courts favor the mother. I suspect she didnt want to share why it was in the best interest of the child.. drugs perhaps??

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #264 on: February 12, 2009, 08:44:30 PM »

some points ng brought up...why would a stranger/intruder take the time to both prop open an outside door and turn on the kitchen light.

I said that about the brick last night....I can carry my son who is 9 from the car upstairs to the front door just because I'm used too it, but even more strange is why would an abductor leave something so noticeable as a huge cinder block keeping the door wide open (like HELLO-LOOK at me), its just makes no sense to draw attention to the crime, you'd want to delay them noticing that IMO.

ya i agree. shes a little thing, why would a strange man need to prop the door open when he could just nudge it with a shoulder? she wouldnt be much to carry at all.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: February 12, 2009, 08:45:37 PM »

Btw, I suspect mom may have a current drug problem, such as meth... MOO based on my nursing experience

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: February 12, 2009, 08:46:22 PM »

There was ALOT missing from her story I think... The courts favor the mother. I suspect she didnt want to share why it was in the best interest of the child.. drugs perhaps??

I read earlier today that yes, she had a drug problem.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: February 12, 2009, 08:46:42 PM »

I agree, a lot missing... a lot of hesitancy.  A court wouldn't rule against custody to a mother just because she missed a court hearing, especially if the notice of hearing was sent to a bogus address like she said. That could easily be proved. 

I've read and listened so much about this case today that I don't have a link but somewhere it was said the reason the father got custody was drugs - then again someone said they both were druggies.

As I said earlier, a bad situation all the way around for the children.

EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #268 on: February 12, 2009, 08:49:51 PM »

I thought the same thing, she said the dad told her haleigh could not miss anymore school or he would be arrested. Nancy said, "Why did she miss so much school?" Mom said, "I have no idea." I was like,"WHY? WHY NOT? Why do you have no idea? Why didn't you ask? Did you have absolutely no interest?!" I would have asked and I don't have any kids. I would have asked if it were my niece, nephew or friend's kids. "Why have they missed so much school?"

I did mention earlier that her myspace seems to focus more on her new baby with her new man than her other kids. But, I hoped it meant nothing. But, how could you not ask why the baby had missed so much school that the dad would be arrested. WTF?!

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: February 12, 2009, 08:50:45 PM »

They keep talking about the back door and the deadbolt on it.  Wonder what kind of lock was on the front door ??

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: February 12, 2009, 08:53:01 PM »

I read earlier today that yes, she had a drug problem.

Hi akmom!   

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: February 12, 2009, 08:55:42 PM »

I am surprised LP hasnt been on NG talking up this case too 

moonmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: February 12, 2009, 08:56:39 PM »

I definitely think she was hiding why she didn't have custody...and honestly I think drugs

I think the whole group was in a drug lifestyle. More was going on. She missed school a lot, most likely she missed bus and no one could take her to school.

I have watched the interviews with the dad and the girlfriend. At first I had the Susan Smith feeling with the Dad, but that changed. I can't even say how, I just know it did. No facts involved.

As far as the girlfriend, she seemed honest too, but I have a 10yr old daughter that can produce waterworks on a dime. Tears about something might not be what we think.

I hesitate on her story. It changes for one ( i was next to her, I was in bed near her). She said she got up to use the bathroom and didn't notice anything until the light and the door "wide open" wide open and a brick holding it open are different. I hear wide open I think door completely open. We are told propped open. Which was it? That makes a difference. If just propped, yes that can indicate a quiet exit for a perp, but WIDE open.

I would like to know the timeline better. Maybe someone has it better than news I see. It says it was reported when father returned late and found daughter wasn't home...yet she says she woke up and saw door wide open. So she didn't look then? I am confused someone help me.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: February 12, 2009, 08:59:32 PM »

I am surprised LP hasnt been on NG talking up this case too 

oh he's already offered a reward for her return by a certain date.  I'm sure we'll see him tomorrow after he checks with his inside sources.   

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: February 12, 2009, 09:00:02 PM »

Why would Haleigh not be returned for $25,000?  Leonard made it clear on an interview that he would deal directly with the kidnapper, he had no obligation to tell the LE anything.  I believe that this is true legally.

I pray this is not a bad sign, but I think it is. 
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #275 on: February 12, 2009, 09:05:17 PM »

I agree, a lot missing... a lot of hesitancy.  A court wouldn't rule against custody to a mother just because she missed a court hearing, especially if the notice of hearing was sent to a bogus address like she said. That could easily be proved. 

I've read and listened so much about this case today that I don't have a link but somewhere it was said the reason the father got custody was drugs - then again someone said they both were druggies.

As I said earlier, a bad situation all the way around for the children.

Yes mom had a drug problem and didn't take Haleigh to her Drs appointments...she has Turners syndrome and is seen regularly. I didn't watch NG but I did notice from a Greta transcript that mom had not spoken to Haleigh in two weeks  This mom is not interested in these children and that is sad, truely it is , but it's not a crime.
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #276 on: February 12, 2009, 09:11:44 PM »

The mom was on NG airing the dad's dirty laundry (true or untrue-dunno), basically blaming him and the courts, when asked why the courts gave him custody instead of her, she was no-longer a blabber mouth. She became quiet, then said that she missed a court date, cause haleigh's dad sent the paperwork to a bogus address. Also, the courts just brushed her off and were always on his side. That's why she doesn't have custody, according to her.  So, yeah, I think she's lying about that. That doesn't incriminate her in this case, though. Just noting what I see.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: February 12, 2009, 09:14:01 PM »

Btw, I suspect mom may have a current drug problem, such as meth... MOO based on my nursing experience

I agree.  My bet is bio mom had and has a drug problem.  Bio dad and girlfriend may also have drug problems.  I think once forensics start coming back someone is going to crack.  I don't think the girlfriend is being 100% truthful. 
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #278 on: February 12, 2009, 09:14:22 PM »

I'm hesitant to say anything not positive about the father of a missing child and his girlfriend, but two things ping weird for me. He said, "I'd give my life for my child's life." I know that could mean several things, but we don't know that she's dead. Also, Misty, the 17 year old girlfriend said, "I loved her (past tense) like my own."
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #279 on: February 12, 2009, 09:14:57 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I just watched NG and at the beginning, was giving the gf the benefit of the doubt, but something is just not right.

I can't believe we have ANOTHER case, missing baby to follow and help with.  I wish I could be down there tomorrow to help search.  I am so glad Tim will be there, as he says, such a coincidence,   Caylee Marie and Haileigh Marie, so close.  Are there any FL monkeys who will be there for the search?

I pray this one turns out good, but the odds are looking bad.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.