April 26, 2024, 03:55:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649544 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: February 12, 2009, 09:46:33 PM »

Btw, I suspect mom may have a current drug problem, such as meth... MOO based on my nursing experience

I agree.  My bet is bio mom had and has a drug problem.  Bio dad and girlfriend may also have drug problems.  I think once forensics start coming back someone is going to crack.  I don't think the girlfriend is being 100% truthful. 

I may be way off but the father's comment about getting his gun and killing someone, well what if they owed a debt to a dealer, that happens all the time. Or say they were part of a meth lab or who knows what, somehow drug related. Would someone have taken Haleigh as a hostage or a threat?

Again, I may be way off but this is definitely one that makes the hinkymeter bells go off.....

I continue to stand with the girl.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: February 12, 2009, 09:47:09 PM »

On the 911 tapes, Hayleigh was in pj's. Another place said t-shirt and underwear. 
Like to slap them all. Did gf have the key to the back door ? Did she use the cinder block to prop the door open when she left ? Sick kid. 17 year old nit wit GF gets to babysit evenings. And probably gets to do alot of other things that a 17 year old would not consider fun times.
Mother isn't much better in the caring department.  But she wasn't there.
I fell awful for thinking these kinds of thoughts. 
They are not being allowed back in the trailer until the tests come back.
Maybe these people are just guilty of being morons. Maybe they are just not likeable over the tv.

I agree with all this.  I remember Mark Lunsford wasn't liked at all when he was seen on tv.
I always believed Mark Lunsford. And his parents. From the instant they appeared on tv.
At that time, I thought it was someone from the neighbourhood church group as that is where Jessica had been earlier.His story never waivered, ever. Jessica was a much loved child and it came through to me. The sincerity of the family and their love for Jessica. They even had a dog ( an old one ) who didn't woof the house awake, but the love he has for Jessie just came through.

I agree and I felt the same.   I hope Haleigh is much loved as well. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #302 on: February 12, 2009, 09:47:11 PM »

On the 911 tapes, Hayleigh was in pj's. Another place said t-shirt and underwear. 
Like to slap them all. Did gf have the key to the back door ? Did she use the cinder block to prop the door open when she left ? Sick kid. 17 year old nit wit GF gets to babysit evenings. And probably gets to do alot of other things that a 17 year old would not consider fun times.
Maybe these people are just guilty of being morons. Maybe they are just not likeable over the tv.

I agree with all this.  I remember Mark Lunsford wasn't liked at all when he was seen on tv.
I always believed Mark Lunsford. And his parents. From the instant they appeared on tv.
At that time, I thought it was someone from the neighbourhood church group as that is where Jessica had been earlier.His story never waivered, ever. Jessica was a much loved child and it came through to me. The sincerity of the family and their love for Jessica. They even had a dog ( an old one ) who didn't woof the house awake, but the love he has for Jessie just came through.

I agree with you about Mark and his parents, you could almost feel his pain when he was being interviewed, he was consistent and IIRC he looked directly in the camera. Wow, he has done so much in Jessica's honor and it just broke my heart when I listened to that trial. He reminds me of Tim, Mark Klaas and John Walsh, they have all turned their tragedy into something meaningful and honorable for the sake of others.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: February 12, 2009, 09:50:54 PM »

A tent in the yard?? 
What, KFN can't spring for a hotel room?? 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: February 12, 2009, 09:52:52 PM »

Nancy has a problem with the 17 yr old girlfriends story too..
I cant imagine any 17 yr old wanting to be an instant mommy to a boyfriends 2 little kids.. she isnt that much older than they are for crissakes

LOL, a seventeen year old might like the idea of being mommie until reality sets in.  Kids that age get caught up in the DRAMA of relationships.

I am kinda thinking, maybe, the girlfriend went out, or was sitting in a car in front of the house talking to friends when Haleigh disappeared.  Or could one of her old boyfriends have done it and now they are scared out of their minds?  Well, LP's $25,000.00 would bring that story out in a hurry.

I hope it isn't the Mark Lunsford case, all over again.  Why the hell did we ever move to this state?

Oh Garden Gnome--That's a beautiful little girl in your avi.  Is she yours?

When Jessica Lunsford was taken, I was sure that Mark Lunsford or the grandfather had done something to her.  I judged them by their looks and the way they talked.  I became very ashamed of myself and now I admire Mark Lunsford.  Just goes to show you.
In this case, I am trying to reserve my judgement and not make any conclusions on the criteria I used in the Lunsford case.  I understand the father has taken and passed two lie detector tests--Don't know about the girlfriend.  She's just a kid herself, but we don't know her story so the only person who is involved that I have an opinion on is George Anthony.  He is a pest and should go home.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #305 on: February 12, 2009, 09:55:10 PM »

I am with you Kat. Maybe they are just guilty of being morons. I hate thinking the worst.

I just wish we could have a happy ending to this nightmare.

I agree.  I think they are just typical, uneducated kids.  I hate to say, they fall into the stereotypical bunch, I see.   And where the F was the gf's parents allowing her run around with a boy that age, with kids, lettingher spend the nights?  I take it, she dropped out of high school?  Just a guess..

However,  I remember, when Mark Lunsford appeared to fall in that stereotype and came out appearing to be a very caring, intelligent man, who just made some mistakes in the past.  We've all done that.  He is another hero to me.

ummm my youngest daughter ran off 2 months before her 18th b-day to shack up with a 21 year old father of 2 whom refuses to work. I did my job as a mom, I called LE,I was told that because she is almost 18,there is nothing I can do, I could report her but they admitted they would not really LOOK for her. Please do not assume her parents approve,they may,like me,like it or not,have no choice in the matter. I posted about this earlier. I am starting to feel like a terrible mother even though I know I did what I should have done,just because so many are saying these things toward the parents of that 17 year old. Do I think she should be with him? NO, do I think she should have been playing house with him and mommy to HIS children ? NO, but that is not what we are suppose to do, we are not suppose to sit in judgment because of age or what ever,we need to focus on the important factor, finding that little girl. Haleigh is the important one here,not her dads choice of gf,I do admit if gf has done something,she needs to be focused on,but there is so far no proof she did..She is a 17 year old dimwit,does not mean she harmed Haleigh. Just saying,please don't be upset with me.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #306 on: February 12, 2009, 09:55:18 PM »

A tent in the yard?? 
What, KFN can't spring for a hotel room?? 

LOL For Real!

However, I know if something like that happened to me, I'd want to be close to home, if I couldn't go in.  It would drive me crazy being away from home under those circumstances.  I wouldn't want to miss a thing!  He looks like he's tent kinda guy. So I'm sure he's fine.  There are plenty of people around to help him and would probably give him a place to stay, if he chose.   I believe he doesn't want to leave.   
Now the parents of the gf, need to step up and take control of their daughter and get her home.  They said she is staying with him too.  They could give a place to stay if nothing else.  My guess, they have NO control over her.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #307 on: February 12, 2009, 09:56:12 PM »

I am glad that I heard the father has taken a poly and passed.  Now what about the mother and girlfriend?

Anyone to take a child from a home in the middle of the night had to of been keeping a very close eye on it and the child.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: February 12, 2009, 09:59:48 PM »

It was reported earlier that the gf had taken and passed a poly as well.

Was that report not accurate?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: February 12, 2009, 10:00:45 PM »

Oh Searching!  I'm not being mean about it.  My youngest put me through hell as a teen, so not judging sweety.   I'm just spouting off perceptions, right or wrong.   

There are SO many good parents, that can't always control there kids and some eventualy even wake up and turn there lives around!  I didn't mean any harm by it.  I know I did come off judgemental, and I apologize, as I can't through stones in my glass house.   I'm thinking of other family members who WERE crappy parents and how they sort of remind of me of them and I should have clarified that.  I'm not perfect, but I tried as hard as I'm sure you did and most other parents.

I'm sorry.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: February 12, 2009, 10:00:54 PM »

yes, im sure they are already but if not, they need to check out all male friends of the father and the girlfriend, they would know when the father was at work and probably know the outline of the house and where the kids slept and so -forth..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: February 12, 2009, 10:01:59 PM »

They discussed on NG tonight.  GF has actually taken two poly's.  Not sure why the 2nd one though.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #312 on: February 12, 2009, 10:03:38 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

Video

Father pleading for Haleigh.

I get the same reaction watching him I had watching Susan Smith.   
Just found this cage Klaas! I TOTALLY AGREE about him reminding me of Susan Smith

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: February 12, 2009, 10:03:44 PM »

A local reporter earlier on J Velez-Mitchell said that the father and the girlfriend are the ones who said they passed the test but that when she (the reporter) asked the sheriff, he declined to confirm the test results

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #314 on: February 12, 2009, 10:04:06 PM »

From what I have been able to find, the dad and GF say they passed, LE hasn't....I've been at work all day so if I'm wrong someone pls clarify..

Thanks in advance

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: February 12, 2009, 10:06:01 PM »

They discussed on NG tonight.  GF has actually taken two poly's.  Not sure why the 2nd one though.

I guess they are just making sure.

I would round up all the known sex offenders in the vicinity and search their homes.  Remember how botched that was with Jessica Lundsford.  This time I would go inside, in the back yard, all around and demand an alibi from all of them.

Too many similarities.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #316 on: February 12, 2009, 10:06:37 PM »

I finally was able to se the 17 y/o.  I'm w/some others--shades of Susan Smith, big time.   
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: February 12, 2009, 10:06:43 PM »

I am with you Kat. Maybe they are just guilty of being morons. I hate thinking the worst.

I just wish we could have a happy ending to this nightmare.

I agree.  I think they are just typical, uneducated kids.  I hate to say, they fall into the stereotypical bunch, I see.   And where the F was the gf's parents allowing her run around with a boy that age, with kids, lettingher spend the nights?  I take it, she dropped out of high school?  Just a guess..

However,  I remember, when Mark Lunsford appeared to fall in that stereotype and came out appearing to be a very caring, intelligent man, who just made some mistakes in the past.  We've all done that.  He is another hero to me.

ummm my youngest daughter ran off 2 months before her 18th b-day to shack up with a 21 year old father of 2 whom refuses to work. I did my job as a mom, I called LE,I was told that because she is almost 18,there is nothing I can do, I could report her but they admitted they would not really LOOK for her. Please do not assume her parents approve,they may,like me,like it or not,have no choice in the matter. I posted about this earlier. I am starting to feel like a terrible mother even though I know I did what I should have done,just because so many are saying these things toward the parents of that 17 year old. Do I think she should be with him? NO, do I think she should have been playing house with him and mommy to HIS children ? NO, but that is not what we are suppose to do, we are not suppose to sit in judgment because of age or what ever,we need to focus on the important factor, finding that little girl. Haleigh is the important one here,not her dads choice of gf,I do admit if gf has done something,she needs to be focused on,but there is so far no proof she did..She is a 17 year old dimwit,does not mean she harmed Haleigh. Just saying,please don't be upset with me.
searching, dear monkey, I am sorry for your daughter's unfortunate choice. I never mentioned her parents, just her, the dimwit...
I am the mother of a 17 yr old who is also beginning to flex... it aint easy and you only have so much influence and control when they get to that age.. my heart goes out to you. I will pray for you for strength, and for her that her brain grows and she comes to her senses

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: February 12, 2009, 10:07:10 PM »

Anyone know if Greta is going to cover the case?  She's on politics right now but I assumed she'd cover this case tonight too.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #319 on: February 12, 2009, 10:07:29 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

Video

Father pleading for Haleigh.

I get the same reaction watching him I had watching Susan Smith.   
Just found this cage Klaas! I TOTALLY AGREE about him reminding me of Susan Smith
Well maybe JSM needs to read back to front. I see the dad has passed his polygraph test. Please forgive me Haleigh's dad. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.