April 24, 2024, 06:47:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649429 times)
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: February 12, 2009, 10:07:32 PM »

DI......believe.......i wish i could

Regrets, I've had a few......
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #321 on: February 12, 2009, 10:11:02 PM »

Well, before I insert foot in mouth anymore, I'm heading off. 

I pray for this family and that this little girl is ok.   It's scary how much more often it seems to be happening.  I guess because of the media's attention more so now a days.  I do think None might have a good point about a possible drug connections?  Don't know, but dad did work and take care of his kids.   My heart aches for him.  He's so young to be going through this.  I pray his parents are strong for him.

We HAVE to get better laws and be more proactive to stop our innocent children from these horrors at the hands of adults.  I know Walsh, Lunsford, Klaas,  and many more are trying, but how many more children have to go missing?

I thank God for you Monkeys every day and being surrounded by such caring, compassionate and loving people.   One by one, we can and need to make a difference!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #322 on: February 12, 2009, 10:11:29 PM »

according to the bio mom, she hard three different stories of who was in bed with who. one with gf and both kids, one of gf and haleigh, and finally of gf and little brother.

on ng rerun right now.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: February 12, 2009, 10:12:24 PM »

according to the bio mom, she heard three different stories of who was in bed with who. one with gf and both kids, one of gf and haleigh, and finally of gf and little brother.

on ng rerun right now.

typo edit.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #324 on: February 12, 2009, 10:13:03 PM »

Thanks for the definition!   Strange, from the pics I saw, I didn't see some of those symptoms from a physical stance.   Not sure, if any of those would make her miss school alot, except for the ear infections, etc...   

Any floridians going to the search?

My Aunt had Turners so thanks for whomever posted that long description, I could pick out those characteristics. My mom always told me she was a rambunctious kid but always sickly. To look at Haleigh you would not notice it now but probably as she matures more. Ironically my Aunt died of Ovarian cancer... she had no ovaries.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: February 12, 2009, 10:13:59 PM »

It was reported earlier that the gf had taken and passed a poly as well.

Was that report not accurate?

They discussed on NG tonight.  GF has actually taken two poly's.  Not sure why the 2nd one though.

I guess they are just making sure.

I would round up all the known sex offenders in the vicinity and search their homes.  Remember how botched that was with Jessica Lundsford.  This time I would go inside, in the back yard, all around and demand an alibi from all of them.

Too many similarities.

They are searching all the sex offenders homes.  They even said they are sending fresh LE out to do more searching.  They are using the Lunsford case as scenario and not taking any chances.   We just need something proactive, not have to worry about all the sex offenders amongst us.  They should ALL be in JAIL forever!

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: February 12, 2009, 10:14:38 PM »

according to the bio mom, she hard three different stories of who was in bed with who. one with gf and both kids, one of gf and haleigh, and finally of gf and little brother.

on ng rerun right now.

Peanut, Greta has an interview with the girlfriend coming up after commercial.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #327 on: February 12, 2009, 10:14:48 PM »

Greta is covering it.............once the politics are over Can I just say once I AM SICK OF POLITICS AND A 2 YR RUN FOR PRESIDENT.....ENUFF Sorry, back on topic now

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: February 12, 2009, 10:16:55 PM »

on ng rerun right now.

oh good grief, they made it look like coming up right after the commercial, but noooo...more politics.  Scuse me, I'm sick of politics for time being. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: February 12, 2009, 10:16:55 PM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090212/ARTICLES/902120919/-1/SPORTS?Title=Family_divisions_evident_as_search_for_Haleigh_continues

Family divisions evident as search for Haleigh continues

By Joe Callahan
Staff Writer

Published: Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 6:21 p.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 6:21 p.m.
PALATKA - Haleigh Cummings' maternal grandmother, Marie Griffis, could be heard criticizing the missing 5-year-old's father and his girlfriend during a TV interview late Thursday afternoon.

Related Links:
Haleigh's father discusses 'misleading' information
This story has played out before in Florida
Rewards offered in Haleigh case
Haleigh's father appears on 'Nancy Grace'
Weather expected to clear as search for girl continues
Putnam sheriff briefs reporters at search command post
Volunteer search and recovery team to join in Haleigh's search
Haleigh's mom, grandparents keep vigil as search continues
Search continues for missing 5-year-old girl
Listen now: The 911 call
Haleigh investigators: 'We assume abduction'
A depressingly familiar Florida story
Satsuma waits and worries for a little girl
Law enforcement checking on Putnam-area sex offenders
Haleigh's mom: 'It's tearing me apart'
Earlier in the day, the father, Ronald Cummings, 24, and girlfriend, Misty Croslin, 17 - had made a point of publicly defending themselves in front of the cameras. Cummings had stressed that he and Croslin had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

They had attempted to clear up "misleading" reports that Haleigh had been in the same bed as Croslin Monday night when the girl was reported missing.

Later, after telling a television crew that someone was lying, Griffis clarified her opinion.

"She just didn't disappear into thin air," Griffis said. "Somebody knows where she's at. ... I think someone is lying."

Specifically, she thinks Cummings and Croslin aren't telling the whole story and that there's something odd about their assertion that the house was broken into even though there were reportedly no signs of a break-in.

"I know in my heart that Haleigh is still alive," Griffis said. "I don't know how to explain it to anybody, but I just know that she's out there."

Haleigh's mother's side of the family planned a candlelight vigil at 7:30 p.m. at Tyler Street and East Buffalo Bluff Road. Not far away, at 8:30 p.m., her father's family planned another vigil.

In the Putnam County community near Satsuma, there were signs declaring concern and hope on cars and elsewhere.

On the front of Griffis' black Ford F-250 was a sign and a small white teddy bear with a red heart that said, "I love you."

"Please bring my granddaughter home," the sign said. "She's our HEART. We love and miss our Haleigh Bug - she's my Doodle. Nana loves you." There was also a Bible citation: Jeremiah 31:15-17.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: February 12, 2009, 10:17:52 PM »

Well, I may be wrong but that dad has me fooled completely if he had anything to do with this.  Tears are dripping off his face and he crumbles every so often, eyelids swollen.  Also scar from previous injury and I suspect his right eye is not perfectly aligned may be why it seems he is not making eye contact with the camera.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #331 on: February 12, 2009, 10:18:43 PM »

And Nancy Grace butchers Haleigh's name like she does Caylee's. "H-yellee and K-yellee." Yes, I just heard the dad and gf are staying in a tent?! Why?

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: February 12, 2009, 10:18:55 PM »

Greta is covering it.............once the politics are over Can I just say once I AM SICK OF POLITICS AND A 2 YR RUN FOR PRESIDENT.....ENUFF Sorry, back on topic now

Agreed!  I miss watching Greta because I am sooooo sick of Politics!  They have enough programs to cover it.  I want her back to what she was good at!  I depend souly on NG now and that's tough because she's so rude and interrupts her panel and interviewees.  Plus they cut her off early for local news.   But she does ask the tough questions!

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: February 12, 2009, 10:19:16 PM »

on ng rerun right now.

oh thank you! i just changed it and it looks like im just in time. newts still talking.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: February 12, 2009, 10:20:17 PM »

They discussed on NG tonight.  GF has actually taken two poly's.  Not sure why the 2nd one though.

I would round up all the known sex offenders in the vicinity and search their homes.  Remember how botched that was with Jessica Lundsford.  This time I would go inside, in the back yard, all around and demand an alibi from all of them.

Too many similarities.

They are searching all the sex offenders homes.  They even said they are sending fresh LE out to do more searching.  They are using the Lunsford case as scenario and not taking any chances.   We just need something proactive, not have to worry about all the sex offenders amongst us.  They should ALL be in JAIL forever!

Good!

All it takes is one walking by an unlocked door.  Pedophiles can't be cured and should be locked up somewhere at all times.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: February 12, 2009, 10:21:30 PM »

I pray for this family and that this little girl is ok.   It's scary how much more often it seems to be happening.  I guess because of the media's attention more so now a days.  I do think None might have a good point about a possible drug connections?  Don't know, but dad did work and take care of his kids.   My heart aches for him.  He's so young to be going through this.  I pray his parents are strong for him.

We HAVE to get better laws and be more proactive to stop our innocent children from these horrors at the hands of adults.  I know Walsh, Lunsford, Klaas,  and many more are trying, but how many more children have to go missing?

I thank God for you Monkeys every day and being surrounded by such caring, compassionate and loving people.   One by one, we can and need to make a difference!

Hi Dihannah-

Good to 'see' you and I really didn't mean to speculate the father doesn't love his daughter, not at all. I think these parents are so young, the girlfriend is so young and if you are involved in drugs it can take over your life with impacts you aren't prepared to deal with. That's really all that I meant by my remarks. I think we all pray this child is found, alive and well, that's the most important thing.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: February 12, 2009, 10:22:51 PM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090212/ARTICLES/902120919/-1/SPORTS?Title=Family_divisions_evident_as_search_for_Haleigh_continues

Family divisions evident as search for Haleigh continues

By Joe Callahan
Staff Writer

Published: Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 6:21 p.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 6:21 p.m.
PALATKA - Haleigh Cummings' maternal grandmother, Marie Griffis, could be heard criticizing the missing 5-year-old's father and his girlfriend during a TV interview late Thursday afternoon.

Related Links:
This story has played out before in Florida
Rewards offered in Haleigh case
Haleigh's father appears on 'Nancy Grace'
Weather expected to clear as search for girl continues
Putnam sheriff briefs reporters at search command post
Volunteer search and recovery team to join in Haleigh's search
Haleigh's mom, grandparents keep vigil as search continues
Search continues for missing 5-year-old girl
Listen now: The 911 call
Haleigh investigators: 'We assume abduction'
A depressingly familiar Florida story
Satsuma waits and worries for a little girl
Law enforcement checking on Putnam-area sex offenders
Haleigh's mom: 'It's tearing me apart'
Earlier in the day, the father, Ronald Cummings, 24, and girlfriend, Misty Croslin, 17 - had made a point of publicly defending themselves in front of the cameras. Cummings had stressed that he and Croslin had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

They had attempted to clear up "misleading" reports that Haleigh had been in the same bed as Croslin Monday night when the girl was reported missing.

Later, after telling a television crew that someone was lying, Griffis clarified her opinion.

"She just didn't disappear into thin air," Griffis said. "Somebody knows where she's at. ... I think someone is lying."

Specifically, she thinks Cummings and Croslin aren't telling the whole story and that there's something odd about their assertion that the house was broken into even though there were reportedly no signs of a break-in.

"I know in my heart that Haleigh is still alive," Griffis said. "I don't know how to explain it to anybody, but I just know that she's out there."

Haleigh's mother's side of the family planned a candlelight vigil at 7:30 p.m. at Tyler Street and East Buffalo Bluff Road. Not far away, at 8:30 p.m., her father's family planned another vigil.

In the Putnam County community near Satsuma, there were signs declaring concern and hope on cars and elsewhere.

On the front of Griffis' black Ford F-250 was a sign and a small white teddy bear with a red heart that said, "I love you."

"Please bring my granddaughter home," the sign said. "She's our HEART. We love and miss our Haleigh Bug - she's my Doodle. Nana loves you." There was also a Bible citation: Jeremiah 31:15-17.

Ok, I gotta go, I'm going to cry.  This is all to eerily close in dates, locations and ages of little girls.  It's heart wrenching.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: February 12, 2009, 10:24:33 PM »

Hi Dihannah-

Good to 'see' you and I really didn't mean to speculate the father doesn't love his daughter, not at all. I think these parents are so young, the girlfriend is so young and if you are involved in drugs it can take over your life with impacts you aren't prepared to deal with. That's really all that I meant by my remarks. I think we all pray this child is found, alive and well, that's the most important thing.

Hi Nonesy,

I've missed you and so glad to see you!  Hope things are well.

I knew what you meant and I totally agree!   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #338 on: February 12, 2009, 10:25:05 PM »

Too many similarities.

They are searching all the sex offenders homes.  They even said they are sending fresh LE out to do more searching.  They are using the Lunsford case as scenario and not taking any chances.   We just need something proactive, not have to worry about all the sex offenders amongst us.  They should ALL be in JAIL forever!

Good!

All it takes is one walking by an unlocked door.  Pedophiles can't be cured and should be locked up somewhere at all times.

Agreed~i think they should all be banished to another Island for the rest of their lives.......that or shot JMO.

However, that being said this bothers me:

Earlier today, Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said that investigators have collected evidence from Cummings' mobile home but would not describe the evidence.

"I can't discuss what evidence was taken into custody," Hardy said. "I don't want to reveal what was found or not found."

The evidence has since been sent to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement Regional Crime Lab for analysis.

Speaking with Fox News, Putnam County Sheriff's Office Capt. Steve Rose confirmed reports that there have been prior problems with Cummings, Croslin, and the children. He refused to elaborate on what the problems were, saying only, "There have been some investigations done through the Department of Children and Families," Rose said.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/02/florida-police-say-haleigh-cummings-was-abducted.html

[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: February 12, 2009, 10:25:32 PM »

Ok, I gotta go, I'm going to cry.  This is all to eerily close in dates, locations and ages of little girls.  It's heart wrenching.

and her name is Haleigh Marie

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.