March 28, 2024, 02:34:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 647446 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #360 on: February 12, 2009, 10:58:14 PM »

Why doesn't this gf look in the freaking camera??? O/T kinda - regarding sex offenders I support this bill wholeheartedly and think everyone should. This case was beyond tragic and so preventable:

Christopher Barrios Law
The Justice For Christopher foundation has been set up in Christopher's honor to help fight for tougher laws against sex offenders in the state of Georgia. They are pushing for a bill, called the Christopher Barrios Law or No Second Chances, that will sentence anyone convicted of child molestation to life imprisonment and if the child dies during the commission of the act, they will receive the death penalty.

the sad fact of the matter is that there are millions of sexual predators that have never been arrested or convicted..........and they keep doing it over and over again...they cannot be rehabilitated and they never stop

I know that for sure, and when they count the 44 that ARE registered, that says nothing about the non-complaint ones like Couey or those that haven't been caught yet, add those numbers up and it probably quadruples. I'm all for the death penalty for them.

ita. they said tonight that the average sex offender(pedophile) is usually actively committing crimes against children for 17 years before they actually end up in jail!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: February 12, 2009, 10:58:40 PM »

And, did y'all hear Ronald speak really low and tell her to look at the camera ~ she said "I am" . . . too interesting.  That was at the very beginning.

Yes, she looked stoned to me, if that's ok to say.  And with them side by side like that, she looked like his little sister instead of his girlfriend.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: February 12, 2009, 11:01:46 PM »

I have only seen pictures of the little girl.  Do we have any online pictures of the others yet???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: February 12, 2009, 11:05:29 PM »

And, did y'all hear Ronald speak really low and tell her to look at the camera ~ she said "I am" . . . too interesting.  That was at the very beginning.

Yes, she looked stoned to me, if that's ok to say.  And with them side by side like that, she looked like his little sister instead of his girlfriend.   
I bolded that part of your comment ~ yes, and she seemed to act like a little sister/young child.  There is something *off* in the way they interact.  Strange.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: February 12, 2009, 11:10:18 PM »

Anyone have their exact address on Green Lane?
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: February 12, 2009, 11:10:30 PM »

Why doesn't this gf look in the freaking camera??? O/T kinda - regarding sex offenders I support this bill wholeheartedly and think everyone should. This case was beyond tragic and so preventable:

Christopher Barrios Law
The Justice For Christopher foundation has been set up in Christopher's honor to help fight for tougher laws against sex offenders in the state of Georgia. They are pushing for a bill, called the Christopher Barrios Law or No Second Chances, that will sentence anyone convicted of child molestation to life imprisonment and if the child dies during the commission of the act, they will receive the death penalty.

the sad fact of the matter is that there are millions of sexual predators that have never been arrested or convicted..........and they keep doing it over and over again...they cannot be rehabilitated and they never stop

I know that for sure, and when they count the 44 that ARE registered, that says nothing about the non-complaint ones like Couey or those that haven't been caught yet, add those numbers up and it probably quadruples. I'm all for the death penalty for them.

they should get the death penalty because the kill the soul of a child

Regrets, I've had a few......
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #366 on: February 12, 2009, 11:11:10 PM »

I bolded that part of your comment ~ yes, and she seemed to act like a little sister/young child.  There is something *off* in the way they interact.  Strange.

There is no way in h@ll she's mature or even capable of taking care of two small children IMO, she can't even answer a question. I wonder if she's scared of him by chance. I thought I read somewher he called her a f@cking dumb biatch.....any monkey remember?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: February 12, 2009, 11:11:44 PM »

George Anthony, your Mumma is calling you !
Go home right now and step away from this family. I am sick to death of you and your evil show boating family.
Go home and write to your daughter. Make her a valentines card out of duct tape and sticky red hearts. 
Your reality tv show was cancelled due to the over acting and terrible lines, not to mention ugliness on the part of the entire cast. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #368 on: February 12, 2009, 11:16:08 PM »

Christopher Barrios Law

JuJu~That is perfectly stated. That is exactly what they do while getting perverse pleasure, they destroy the child's soul core being, and that's very hard to reverse. I remeber one time Mark Lunsford stated he often wondered if Jessica wasn't better off than those who lived thru this type of attack due to the never ending pain they cause, I am grateful my son did live thru it and when I heard those words from a man who lost everything I balled like a baby. In no way do I think death is better, but I know he feels for all kids who have lived thru this type experience

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: February 12, 2009, 11:16:17 PM »

George Anthony, your Mumma is calling you !
Go home right now and step away from this family. I am sick to death of you and your evil show boating family.
Go home and write to your daughter. Make her a valentines card out of duct tape and sticky red hearts. 
Your reality tv show was cancelled due to the over acting and terrible lines, not to mention ugliness on the part of the entire cast. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #370 on: February 12, 2009, 11:18:58 PM »

ah. in part of a video interview the gf mistie says ' i loved that little girl like she was my own' . past tense of love.

ouch. thats not too good.

Peanut I agree w/you on its face re. the girl using past tense.

I thought I also heard her say something like she didn't have anything to do with it--can't recall exactly darn it--and possibly a different interview.

On the other side of the coin is folks who don't care much about language/grammar and are quite creative about it.  I'd be more concerned about such a slip w/someone who speak the "King's English".     

Foggy[/color]

true foggy, its a toss up between her being a little dimwit and actually doing something wrong.

the 911 call is just weird. she doesnt even know if the door was broken into, she has to ask the dad. he then says it hasnt. reports say no break in.
i guess im just having a hard time wrapping my mind around it being a predator who stalks and lets himself in, only to take the time to then prop open the door and turn on the kitchen light.

Oh, I'm with ya', Peanut.

Re. a 17 y/o playing caretaker/surrogate mama while bf goes to work:  sorry, but did that boy know how many sex offenders are within a scarily close radius to his home? 

Overnight babysitting for an older teen is good stuff.  I did so when I was young.  But not w/out a support system within reach.  Babies raising babies...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: February 12, 2009, 11:22:12 PM »

If I don't stop posting, my keyboard will be taken away, so goodnight. I am going to pray for this little girl, who also deserves better than this.
Haleigh, people love you and want you found. Please God, make this one come out alright. Amen. 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #372 on: February 12, 2009, 11:26:06 PM »

Ok, a freaking locksmith picked the lock, yeah and I'm the queen of England.

Now, gf says child was sleeping 4 inches apart in front of tv-then geet apart........HELLO, were u even home that night??? Now they are contradicting each other. She looks so out of it and now I can't even hear her speak, anyone catch what she said?

Dear Island (aka Queen of England  salut),

The "freaking locksmith" is a one-armed nanny w/a slim jim and a cinderblock, no tattoos and a little shorter than GA.

The 17 y/o is way out of her league imho. 

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: February 12, 2009, 11:27:29 PM »

There is no way in h@ll she's mature or even capable of taking care of two small children IMO, she can't even answer a question. I wonder if she's scared of him by chance. I thought I read somewher he called her a f@cking dumb biatch.....any monkey remember?
Yep ~ I read that was quoted in the original police report.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: February 12, 2009, 11:30:27 PM »

Ok, a freaking locksmith picked the lock, yeah and I'm the queen of England.

Now, gf says child was sleeping 4 inches apart in front of tv-then geet apart........HELLO, were u even home that night??? Now they are contradicting each other. She looks so out of it and now I can't even hear her speak, anyone catch what she said?

Dear Island (aka Queen of England  salut),

The "freaking locksmith" is a one-armed nanny w/a slim jim and a cinderblock, no tattoos and a little shorter than GA.

The 17 y/o is way out of her league imho. 

I'm sorry to laugh so hard, but I'm trying to invison a locksmith with one arm and just spit coke all over the keyboard

[
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #375 on: February 12, 2009, 11:33:41 PM »

Yes it was either a CNN or ABC link sorry I don't remember, but yep he suuurree did.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: February 12, 2009, 11:35:43 PM »

Since this girls name is so simuliar to Caylee's, I wonder where Lee was that night, hmmmmmmm

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: February 12, 2009, 11:36:37 PM »

Christopher Barrios Law

JuJu~That is perfectly stated. That is exactly what they do while getting perverse pleasure, they destroy the child's soul core being, and that's very hard to reverse. I remeber one time Mark Lunsford stated he often wondered if Jessica wasn't better off than those who lived thru this type of attack due to the never ending pain they cause, I am grateful my son did live thru it and when I heard those words from a man who lost everything I balled like a baby. In no way do I think death is better, but I know he feels for all kids who have lived thru this type experience

I understand perfectly if you had rather not talk about it......but how old was your son?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #378 on: February 12, 2009, 11:39:03 PM »

yikes.. I see big problems.. her affect is way off.. sometimes flat, sometimes defiant looking.. they better be looking at her REALLY good.. I am not feeling the love for her AT ALL 

I'm going back to what I said last night.  If it were me/my husband who'd "lost" our child,  we wouldn't be hanging out for interviews or lollygagging in a tent or otherwhere.  We would have gone nuts looking for her, and like a poster mentioned earlier re. the lost child on the beach, our screaming our childs name would have continued until our voices gave out and we collapsed from exhaustion.

Its too heartbreaking to even imagine...so that's why "affect" and these ridiculous interviews tick me off to no end...and certainly color my opinions. 

A picture does tell a thousand words (I think).

Foggy
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #379 on: February 12, 2009, 11:39:52 PM »

Christopher Barrios Law

I understand perfectly if you had rather not talk about it......but how old was your son?

3 yrs old. I don't mind talking about it, frankly had I known what to look for, maybe it wouldn't have happened more than once...but, people are too afraid to talk about it and that just perpetuates the ability of these pervs trying to destroy our children.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.