April 16, 2024, 01:03:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 648922 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: February 13, 2009, 02:21:25 PM »

Have you guys seen this - Fox has webcam live:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/web_cams/mobile_cam_1

Webcam not working for me, is it working for you right now?
Yes - slow slow load, but is working for me.  Right after I posted the link, saw a group in the pic, one hat that safari hat murt wears...........
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: February 13, 2009, 02:21:28 PM »

It is working .... http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/web_cams/mobile_cam_1

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #522 on: February 13, 2009, 02:23:13 PM »

Webcam is working for me. Loading very slowly but it is working.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: February 13, 2009, 02:23:52 PM »

Yes - slow slow load, but is working for me.  Right after I posted the link, saw a group in the pic, one hat that safari hat murt wears...........

I'm sure he's there if Leonard summoned him.  It's LP easiest way to get coverage via Murt's cam.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #524 on: February 13, 2009, 02:24:16 PM »

If there was so much friction between the two sides of this family, I can't imagine the GM calling the mother out of the kindness of her heart. Maybe she called to see if the mother had taken the little girl??? But, I agree that all of this happened in a very short time frame. As a GM myself, I would have headed out of my house and straight to my sons house to get all the facts and help look for Haleigh.  But, I would have called to see if the mom had taken Haleigh.
Good Point  - I agree with you there. I would have gone to my Sons house first Yes and I would want to talk to him and the Police - and then 2nd call the MOM ...
Seems strange that the Mom lives so far away. Her children being so young. Is Jr ? Crystal's Son or Misty's ? Does anyone know?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: February 13, 2009, 02:24:57 PM »

Klaas, try this link :   http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: February 13, 2009, 02:25:44 PM »

I believe both children have the same mother.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: February 13, 2009, 02:27:57 PM »

OK, the webcam is working for me now but I feel like I'm watching weeds grow 
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #528 on: February 13, 2009, 02:31:34 PM »

I watched the videos of Dad, Girlfriend, Grandma, and then on NG last night the interview with Haleigh's Mother and maternal Grandmother.
 I understand that these people who are the Parents of this Baby are Young, *seemingly uneducated * that is my opinion.  No Hate please. (lack of education is a crime of society not a crime of these people)   
These are young people who have young children, trying to their best with what they have. The Dad is working and trying. The 17yr girlfriend I am not so sure of.

I can't understand HOW a 17yr old is to be responsible to raise and be a live in Babysitter and play Mother role ... why is she not in High School? Maybe she is, I do not know.
 Why is she to be held accountable  ? Where are her Parents? Why would they allow Misty to live in this Home of a 24, 25 yr old man and be responsible for his children.
It seems to be way too much for a 17 yr old child to be in that situation in the first place. It has to be overwhelming period for her. Irregardless of all that is happening around her with Haleigh being missing.

Misty is not an Adult - Legally on her own. Seems messed up to me.

My cousin was watching Misty on the News - Misty stating she didnt wake up. My Cousin Piped up and said - Why would she? She is 17 ! she is still growing... My daughters when they were teenagers could sleep all day if you let them. A freight train could come through and they would not wake up.

The DAD  - I have no opinion on. I just think he is a product of his own environment. He seems be trying and doing what he can. I don't know what to think of him. I do not understand the teenage girlfriend aspect - But ... who am I.

The Mother - I watched her on NG last night. She showed no emotions. None. No Fear, no anger, No frustration, No nothing. She seemed numb. No plight of Find MY DAUGHTER...the only time she showed any emotion was when she had to answer NG about " Custody". The Maternal Grandma - No emotion either. Was if they both were Scared to be on Camera. That's what I saw from the onset when NG's camera show their faces - FEAR of being on the Camera. I saw within the face of Mom a slight smirk being held back when NG announced her name Live is Mother of Haleleigh ..that the Mom was trying not to smile. Maybe it was her being nervous.

If My Baby was Missing - I would not be Nervous - I would be screaming for Help.

The other thing that I noticed was The Mother stating to NG that Dad's Mom was the first to contact her that Haleigh was missing - at 3:49 am. That she called her and said Haleleigh is Missing. NG questioned her What was your response.
She said at first I thought it was a prank.

Now Why would it not be LE to first contact the Mother. Nothing wrong with Grandma calling her don't get me wrong. The timing though is strange to me.

Was not the 911 call made at 3:30 am by Misty. I am thinking that the 911 call was of Misty and Dad (both talking to 911)for more than 15 mins ... I would think ... with Dad coming in and having Misty to explain to him - while Misty was on the phone with 911 .... something is not right.

Who Called Dad's Mom ? The Timing is Off. Who called Grandma to Explain the situation In order for Grandma to Get the Facts, Understand it and figure out what the Hell was going on ...  and then Call Crystal and say - Haleleigh is MISSING.

All of this transpired in 19 Mins - ummmmmm  -

Dad's Mom-Grandma Called " Crystal" MOM at 3:49 am. As Crystal said on NG and her Mother seemed to back up the information.

Something is NOT Right

I am praying for Haleigh

The dad did mention on 911 tapes he was calling someone who would help instead of "wasting time on the phone with people who weren't coming" or something to that effect. He probably called his mom from his cell while Misty was on 911.
BUT how would one explain the situation in that Time Frame to Grandma - so Grandma would have Clarity of what happened ..for her to assess the situation as an adult and then go and call Crystal and tell her Your Daughter is Missing - in 19 mins.
Does not make any sense - because it seemed that DAD was in hysteria at that point.
How could his MOM assess everything and be capable of calling Crystal - sorry Leslee my anger is not towards you. I am a frustrated Monkey right now ... Gah 

I know..we all are frustrated and what little info we get is awful. When emergencies happen ei: your son calls in a total panic...she's missing somebody took her! You are automatically going to ask who? Haleigh. At that point as gma you know your gd is missing, then how? I dont know. Brain clicks...maybe moms got her(?) and you want to call mom immediately praying to God she does have her, that whole transaction could be handled in less than two minutes, longer if gma tries to console her son. It's called flight or fight reaction, your brain does not process the magnitude of the situation until who, what, where, when and how  are answered. The bio mom was the most logical at that point ( and the safest)person to question and thats what gma did. I see nothing strange with that at all.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: February 13, 2009, 02:34:32 PM »

Nothing strange about the GM calling the mother. It's the time line that seems way off here.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: February 13, 2009, 02:34:38 PM »

I thought I heard on one of the Video's that the Back door was never used - by anyone in the family.

Yes, I heard that, too.  I also heard the father say that he used it to take out the vaccum cleaner to vaccum out his car.  I also heard the girlfriend say that she used it to take out the garbage.

If you use that door to take out the garbage, it would seem to me that the door is used often.  Maybe not several times a day, but often.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: February 13, 2009, 02:34:58 PM »

This case scares me...I'm not going to speculate on anything.  I just wanted to comment on the 17 year old gf. 

I'm a single mom of one.  I have not gotten a decent nights sleep since my son's birth and have chocked it up that I probably won't get another until he's off on his own.  Every stretch, every roll over, every cough, every mumble, every snore is heard by me.  I check on him during the night.  Every day when he gets dressed I make it a point to memorize what he's wearing, just in case he doesn't get off the bus from school.  I might be over protective, but that is the way I choose to be.  I do not think that this 17 year old has the ability to comprehend the responsibility of taking care of these children.  I'm not saying that 17 year olds can't be good parents, when they are their birth parents.  JMO but watching someone elses children and having your own are two totally different things.  Why was she?  So sad the birth mother couldn't step up...

I don't know if this makes any sense, but there's my 2 cents.  Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: February 13, 2009, 02:38:27 PM »

They live in a doublewide mobile home, correct?  These mobile homes are spacious and I have to believe it would have 3 bedrooms, based on others I have seen. So...why do they all sleep in one bedroom?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #533 on: February 13, 2009, 02:40:29 PM »

Snipped from Leslee - I don't want to keep stacking Wink

I know..we all are frustrated and what little info we get is awful. When emergencies happen ei: your son calls in a total panic...she's missing somebody took her! You are automatically going to ask who? Haleigh. At that point as gma you know your gd is missing, then how? I dont know. Brain clicks...maybe moms got her(?) and you want to call mom immediately praying to God she does have her, that whole transaction could be handled in less than two minutes, longer if gma tries to console her son. It's called flight or fight reaction, your brain does not process the magnitude of the situation until who, what, where, when and how  are answered. The bio mom was the most logical at that point ( and the safest)person to question and thats what gma did. I see nothing strange with that at all.

I agree with you - yes.

I still question Misty though ..17 yr olds imo should not be head of the household while Dad is away working or otherwise  - for two young children.

I mean who's on First? The Grandma "Dad's Mom" seems to be on the ball. I know she cant be held responsible for her Son's choice in partners ...but a  " 17" year old ?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: February 13, 2009, 02:45:38 PM »

Can't remember whether it was JVM or NG that pointed out that when the GF was interviewed, she said "I loved that little girl like she was my own."  Not sure why she would be using past tense at this point.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: February 13, 2009, 02:47:00 PM »

Deenie, I see you and I are on the same page...

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: February 13, 2009, 02:47:05 PM »

OT - If you are following the Jennifer Kesse case:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=343.new#new
New story from Fox: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/021209_serial_killer_claim
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #537 on: February 13, 2009, 02:47:43 PM »

This case scares me...I'm not going to speculate on anything.  I just wanted to comment on the 17 year old gf. 

I'm a single mom of one.  I have not gotten a decent nights sleep since my son's birth and have chocked it up that I probably won't get another until he's off on his own.  Every stretch, every roll over, every cough, every mumble, every snore is heard by me.  I check on him during the night.  Every day when he gets dressed I make it a point to memorize what he's wearing, just in case he doesn't get off the bus from school.  I might be over protective, but that is the way I choose to be.  I do not think that this 17 year old has the ability to comprehend the responsibility of taking care of these children.  I'm not saying that 17 year olds can't be good parents, when they are their birth parents.  JMO but watching someone elses children and having your own are two totally different things.  Why was she?  So sad the birth mother couldn't step up...

I don't know if this makes any sense, but there's my 2 cents.  Lovin
The difference is Misty is not their Bio Mom - MOM's at any age can sense things that outsiders can't.  You make Sense No worries ...
The Bio Mom she has dirt on her - its quite obvious from her statements on NG last night about " custody".  I don't know how much dirt ..but she seemed uncomfortable and then to call out the Court that it was the fault of them having a faulty address - for her to MISS the Hearing for Custody.. 
If you were a Mom and fighting for Custody for your children and YOU contacted the Court for the legal proceedings to happen "why" would (court) they not have a proper address on file to notify you? Seems to me it was the DAD who filed and they could not find Mom.
Again something wrong ...

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: February 13, 2009, 03:01:07 PM »

Can't remember whether it was JVM or NG that pointed out that when the GF was interviewed, she said "I loved that little girl like she was my own."  Not sure why she would be using past tense at this point.

Yes....and I would be crying tears that rolled down my face...not just a whiney voice.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #539 on: February 13, 2009, 03:02:47 PM »

Snipped from Leslee - I don't want to keep stacking Wink

I agree with you - yes.

I still question Misty though ..17 yr olds imo should not be head of the household while Dad is away working or otherwise  - for two young children.

I mean who's on First? The Grandma "Dad's Mom" seems to be on the ball. I know she cant be held responsible for her Son's choice in partners ...but a  " 17" year old ?

Hey thats my line 

If I were a single parent I would let a 17 yr old spend the night to watch my kids. It's not as if she was watching them much during the day. He was in the home until 3pm . He works 12 Hr shifts/ maybe 3 on 4 off , 4 on 3 off. They go to bed at 8 or so. I used to babysit over night at that age. There is also a Hank Croslin living on Taylor St. possibly her dad ( she is listed as a relative on his search info). We really don't know that much about her, she may be the baby of the family and lots of experience watching neices/nephews.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.