March 28, 2024, 07:10:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 647493 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: February 13, 2009, 05:08:52 PM »

http://www.wpbf.com/news/18709184/detail.html

No New Clues Found In Missing Girl Search
Family Holds Onto Hope At Vigils

POSTED: 12:43 pm EST February 13, 2009
UPDATED: 12:47 pm EST February 13, 2009

SATSUMA, Fla. -- Despite an intense search of a five-mile area around the home of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings using helicopters, boats and ground teams on Thursday, investigators found no new clues in the search for the Putnam County girl.

Haleigh's father, Johnny Sheffield, wears a button at a recent vigil.

her dad is ronnie cummings isnt he? why are they all so sloppy in what they put out there, its so annoying.

Johnny Sheffield is Crystal's father, the maternal grandfather of Haleigh.

Sorry if this has been answered, I am still catching up.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: February 13, 2009, 05:11:46 PM »

Who's Who
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4536.msg672508#msg672508

I gave the same type of credit that is given when stuff is taken from SM LOL

I have been compiling a who's who list here also.

Just got Chad's last name (Chad Griffis) a few minutes ago from a news article, but what are the odds of Crystal's mother having the same last name as Crystal's fiance, Chad ?

(Nancy) Marie Griffis is the maternal grandmother of Haleigh. Chad Griffis is Crystal's fiance.

Just weird to me.

I had posted Chad's picture and last name earlier today in the picture thread.  Just added grandma Neves.

Chloe 9 months Jan.15, daughter of Crystal, sister of Haleigh

Ronald Junior Cummings
(aka butterbean) 3, brother of Haleigh. Crystal's and Ronald's son. (Birthday Feb 15, will be 4.)

Katrina Belcher, Haleigh's aunt

Johnny Sheffield
, maternal grandfather

Andrew Sheffield
, uncle of Crystal Sheffield

Also I believe there is an "Aunt Dana" (Crystal's aunt) ?

Just a few I have gathered that you might not have, Today.

Maybe Klaas can combine so everything is in one place.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: February 13, 2009, 05:16:47 PM »

Thanks Today - I changed the title of the thread to indicate Websites such as Myspace links would be included. 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: February 13, 2009, 05:19:50 PM »

Police re interviewing Haleigh family

Johnny Sheffield being interviewed by HLN

HeadLine news
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 05:28:43 PM by klaasend » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: February 13, 2009, 05:21:43 PM »

"If people would just get out, look in your back yards, get out your flashlight, look under your trailer, in your shed, look everywhere you can- just help us out," Sheffield said. "We don't want a tragic ending like the Caylee Anthony story. She's our Haleigh bug - we want her home."

Approximately an hour later, a second vigil took place just a short distance down the road.

The father's side of the family and friends gathered under a tent loaned by Watts Funeral Home, while a television projected a local news station in the background.

<snipped>
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/02/13/news/news02.txt

I am really curious why the two parents would have separate vigils!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: February 13, 2009, 05:22:33 PM »

Johnny is being interviewed by HeadLine news not the police.

Klaas maybe make correction to my post.  I'd hate to start a rumor.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: February 13, 2009, 05:24:05 PM »

"If people would just get out, look in your back yards, get out your flashlight, look under your trailer, in your shed, look everywhere you can- just help us out," Sheffield said. "We don't want a tragic ending like the Caylee Anthony story. She's our Haleigh bug - we want her home."

Approximately an hour later, a second vigil took place just a short distance down the road.

The father's side of the family and friends gathered under a tent loaned by Watts Funeral Home, while a television projected a local news station in the background.

<snipped>

It sounds like the parents are very bitter toward each other.  Having been thru a nasty divorce I can see this happening.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: February 13, 2009, 05:29:57 PM »

<snipped>

It sounds like the parents are very bitter toward each other.  Having been thru a nasty divorce I can see this happening.

Exactly.  I actually see it as normal behaviour given the circumstances of the divorce and custody battle. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: February 13, 2009, 05:34:06 PM »

<snipped>

Looks like to me they could "come together" for the sake of Haleigh. This is Crystal with her hand on Ronald, trying to comfort him.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #589 on: February 13, 2009, 05:37:25 PM »

<snipped>

HMMMM do they have a murdering daughter too???

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: February 13, 2009, 05:45:12 PM »

Who's Who

Just got Chad's last name (Chad Griffis) a few minutes ago from a news article, but what are the odds of Crystal's mother having the same last name as Crystal's fiance, Chad ?

(Nancy) Marie Griffis is the maternal grandmother of Haleigh. Chad Griffis is Crystal's fiance.

Just weird to me.

Good afternoon all

The reports are so confusing. On the first page of this thread one of the news writeups said Haleigh was in bed with a 17 yr old cousin. Misty is a cousin possibly as well as gf and with the above info I hope that's not the faint banjo strummin' fro Deliverance I hear.

No matter who's who I want her found, glad TES is there.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: February 13, 2009, 05:53:53 PM »

Who's Who

Just weird to me.

Good afternoon all

The reports are so confusing. On the first page of this thread one of the news writeups said Haleigh was in bed with a 17 yr old cousin. Misty is a cousin possibly as well as gf and with the above info I hope that's not the faint banjo strummin' fro Deliverance I hear.

No matter who's who I want her found, glad TES is there.

Hi mizjay.

I am so glad TES is there also.

And reports are confusing. I don't think reporters check out their sources very well before reporting. Probably so they can get the news "out there" first. Very sad.

But figuring out the facts and who's who is important in order to find out what happened to her, where she is. IMO.

I so very much want them to find her NOW! I hate for another day to go by.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: February 13, 2009, 05:58:31 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-missing-florida-girl-haleigh-021309,0,5976597.story

SATSUMA - UPDATE: 4:53 a.m.Searchers recovered "items of interest" today as they scoured rural Putnam County for signs of missing Haleigh Cummings, Capt. Steve Rose of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said during an afternoon press briefing. He confirmed that the items had been found, but declined to elaborate further.

"I can't go into any further detail as to what those objects are," he said.

Rose said that investigators are also continuing to reinterview Haleigh's family. He said that those interviews were not triggered by the items' discovery, and that investigators have not told the family what those items are.

"We are starting from square one just to make sure there isn't anything we missed," he said.

Law enforcement officers were assisted today by more than 200 volunteers with members of Texas EquuSearch.

"We had a very productive day," Rose said, adding that EquuSearch will resume its efforts tomorrow.

UPDATE: 11:15 a.m.

Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy just wrapped up a news briefing about the search for missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

"Listen, we have actively investigated and pursued over 350 leads that have come in to date. So we are not just going to limit this search to Putnam County. We'll go where ever it takes us."

He would not address media reports about inconsistencies in statements given by the 17-year-old girlfriend who reported Haleigh missing. She told investigators she was sleeping in the same bed as Haleigh and her 3-year-old brother before Haleigh was discovered missing. But Misty Croslin told reporters Thursday she was sleeping in her own bed before discovering Haleigh was gone.

Hardy also said searchers are expanding the area of the search, but he would give details. About 50 law enforcement officers, 100 volunteers and 20 agents with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement are in Putnam County and helping with the investigation and search.

Hardy said evidence has been sent to the FDLE crime lab in Jacksonville for testing but he would not say what is being tested.

He also said all 44 registered sex offenders in the nearby area have been interviewed and their residences searched.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: February 13, 2009, 06:00:54 PM »

Brandi   I know in the adrenelin packed rush to get information things can be all over the board. Also in the area where I grew up ( Tn.) often families are interrelated, marriages of step siblings, "pretend cousins", "play mamas", cousin marriage. It will eventually be firmer who's who in this tragedy if it goes on long enough. I so hope it has a miraculous conclusion.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: February 13, 2009, 06:06:06 PM »

Do you have a picture of the mobile home where they lived? It used to be a rule that all doors opened out. Was this a double wide or single or one pulled by a truck?  The brink holding a door open does not set well with me.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: February 13, 2009, 06:06:23 PM »

Brandi   I know in the adrenelin packed rush to get information things can be all over the board. Also in the area where I grew up ( Tn.) often families are interrelated, marriages of step siblings, "pretend cousins", "play mamas", cousin marriage. It will eventually be firmer who's who in this tragedy if it goes on long enough. I so hope it has a miraculous conclusion.

Me too. I hope it doesn't "go on long enough."

Adrenelin rush and good reporting should have nothing to do with each other, IMO. I really think that good reporting is a thing of the past. And in this Information Age (we still in that?) it should be easier than ever to report well.

But alas, I think getting that story out first, whether it is accurate or not, is the priority. Makes more money for the agency, I suppose. All about money.

That's how I see it.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: February 13, 2009, 06:07:07 PM »

Do you have a picture of the mobile home where they lived? It used to be a rule that all doors opened out. Was this a double wide or single or one pulled by a truck?  The brink holding a door open does not set well with me.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #597 on: February 13, 2009, 06:13:35 PM »

does misty have the use of a car while ronnies at work?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #598 on: February 13, 2009, 06:28:18 PM »

I wonder if anyone has bothered to remove some of the skirting and look under the trailer as well as neighbors trailers as well... just a thought.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #599 on: February 13, 2009, 06:34:25 PM »

does misty have the use of a car while ronnies at work?
Does she have a Drivers License?
I am so bothered that a 17 yr old is Mommy - it just Arrrr - that she is held responsible. Irregardless if she came from a home with younger siblings and raised them etc.. or that she is Mommy like or whatever ...
I still cannot wrap my brain around it. That a 24/25 yr old Man divorced has a 17 yr old Gf living in his home - and the main caretaker of his children.
Its My opinion Only -
My Daughter is 18 and I would not even believe I could leave my house for a weekend that she would remember to feed my furbabies .. just saying
But then My Daughter goes to school and has a part time job and friends ..she is not kept in a trailer in the middle of nowhere raising another mans children.

GAH

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.