April 20, 2024, 09:15:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649267 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: February 13, 2009, 06:35:16 PM »

Do you have a picture of the mobile home where they lived? It used to be a rule that all doors opened out. Was this a double wide or single or one pulled by a truck?  The brink holding a door open does not set well with me.

Thanks Brandi!

IBE it's a double wide
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: February 13, 2009, 06:36:05 PM »

OK now hear it's a cinder block... that makes more sense. Do you have a picture of the back door?? OK it's a double wide... looks like a sliding door in the front where the porch is.

I think by law, trailer doors have to open out if not sliding. I live in a trailer (anything before HUD in about 1985 is called a trailer) mobile home after that unless it's 5th wheel. Just for you trivia buffs.

the newer double wides we have here have doors made of vinyl and some are of steel.

You could prop open a door for cross ventilation if no AC but usually with these new ones the back door is down the hall with a small hall with washer/dryer leading to the back door.

The pict I see here shows a screen in porch. I am taking for granted that is the front of the home???

You'd only prop a door like a mobile home back door if you needed air, if you were expecting someone or someone came in and used the cinder block to hold the door open as they used both their hands to carried the girl out.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: February 13, 2009, 06:38:52 PM »

Do you have a picture of the mobile home where they lived? It used to be a rule that all doors opened out. Was this a double wide or single or one pulled by a truck?  The brink holding a door open does not set well with me.

Thanks Brandi!

IBE it's a double wide

Thanks, thinking this is the front porch and front door. Any more picts?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: February 13, 2009, 06:44:12 PM »

OK now hear it's a cinder block... that makes more sense. Do you have a picture of the back door?? OK it's a double wide... looks like a sliding door in the front where the porch is.

I think by law, trailer doors have to open out if not sliding. I live in a trailer (anything before HUD in about 1985 is called a trailer) mobile home after that unless it's 5th wheel. Just for you trivia buffs.

the newer double wides we have here have doors made of vinyl and some are of steel.

You could prop open a door for cross ventilation if no AC but usually with these new ones the back door is down the hall with a small hall with washer/dryer leading to the back door.

The pict I see here shows a screen in porch. I am taking for granted that is the front of the home???

You'd only prop a door like a mobile home back door if you needed air, if you were expecting someone or someone came in and used the cinder block to hold the door open as they used both their hands to carried the girl out.

IBE - not sure if we have a good view of the back door.  I believe these are pictures of the back:

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: February 13, 2009, 06:44:39 PM »

Aerial view.  Report earlier said they could not see the back of trailer.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: February 13, 2009, 06:45:23 PM »

IBE - I think I'm wrong, think that's the front again.  I'll keep looking.
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #606 on: February 13, 2009, 06:48:12 PM »

Ok, I'm ready to put my two cents in. I have lots of family like this in a couple of different states. They marry, divorce and have so many kids I can't keep track. Beat each other up, smoke pot, get arrested from time to time. But they stick together, go to work everyday, feed their kids and love their babies. So, none of that is bothering me. None of that makes them child killers. I think either the GF or the father don't want to admit maybe unlocking that back door or not having checked to make sure it was locked. I have a little 4 year old nephew we nicknamed Houdini because he can escape anything and loves to sneak out. Maybe it does get unlocked during the day. Someone forgot to check. I also wonder if there weren't some drugs they had to get rid of before the cops got there. It would make them seem suspicious but wouldn't have anything to do with Haleigh missing. The 911 call seemed genuine.
I sure pray she's safe. God we need a happy ending to one of these stories.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: February 13, 2009, 06:48:12 PM »

I wonder if anyone has bothered to remove some of the skirting and look under the trailer as well as neighbors trailers as well... just a thought.

Hope so! Very easy for a young person to crawl under there. The skirting moves up and pops out.  In CA two access sort of doors to underneath is a law. These are usually by the  sewer and utility lines.

You can crawl under there and with a small survival-like shovel dig and bury things... I read that someone did that somewhere with bodies.

When a dog or cat gets out that's the first place we look.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: February 13, 2009, 06:58:52 PM »

OK see where the double windows are in the back... OK other picts show the "up side", the front side and this aerial shows the back and down side

I think the door is down from the double windows or the place has two doors, back and front that open into the porch

but there is no platform with stairs, therefore maybe both back and front doors open into the porch. Notice they have a big, big outdoor light on the downside from the porch. We had on near a home in Indiana on 1/2 acre of lot and you can't really not be seen!

Maybe on the new ones all the exit doors open in or slide. If I weren't ill I'd go for a walk.. Will try to trace the model on line.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #609 on: February 13, 2009, 07:00:52 PM »

Am trying to catch up reading in here, sorry if this has already been discussed.  There is more inconsistencies than just the gf's 3+ versions of where Haleigh was sleeping that night: 

Haleigh's father earlier on said that his gf on awakening and finding Haleigh gone had called him, that he was just pulling into the driveway, and he told her to call 911.  Yet on Greta's show he says:

CUMMINGS: I came in the front door. I pulled into the driveway. She was standing at the front door, and I wanted to know what she was doing up, first, at that time of night. Usually, she is in bed asleep.

And she told me that she just got up to use the bathroom, and that she saw that Haleigh was not in her bed. She went to find her, and the back door was wide open, and she was nowhere to be found. She was gone.

Sooooooo Haleigh's papa, which is it?  You were on the phone with her or you walked in and talked with her? 

Not only that, but the gf has said in her 3+ versions of the story, that she got up and USED the bathroom and afterward THEN found Haleigh gone.  She also has said that she noticed BEFORE she used the bathroom she saw the kitchen light on and ran back to the bedrooms and found Haleigh gone.  Really, which is it gf? 

Can't either of them pick a story and stick to it FGS? 

The funny thing about the truth... it never changes.  This is what happened, and then.. and then.. Ask me in five minutes, five hours, five years, and I'll tell you again - this is what happened, and then.. and then. 

For the love of God, that poor little girl. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: February 13, 2009, 07:02:48 PM »

Why do they try and compare Haleigh to Caylee?  I'd say Haleigh's case is much more similar to Jessica Marie Lunsford (with hopefully a better outcome).
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: February 13, 2009, 07:04:23 PM »

Monkeys

thanks Today for the Aerial view..    someone has opened up the skirting... which is a good thing.

I'm betting the back door has steps  like the front door and you can see how a block could hold the screen door open.

40 years ago... my back door to the tralier open out... not sure on a modern one though.

Just praying for Haleigh being alive... 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: February 13, 2009, 07:07:03 PM »

IBE - I think I'm wrong, think that's the front again.  I'll keep looking.

Yes, that is the front. You can see a small part of the car parked in it.

I heard yesterday that the reporters said they were given quite a bit of access to the house by LE .. but that they could not get to the back of it, nor even see the back door partially because of crime scene tape.

Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: February 13, 2009, 07:07:42 PM »

Search on for missing
sexual predator
Last Edited: Friday, 13 Feb 2009, 5:36 PM EST
Created On: Friday, 13 Feb 2009, 5:35 PM EST

- The Marion County Sheriffs office is asking for he publics help in finding a missing man who happens to be a registered sexual predator.

Authorities said Chad Reynolds, 25, was last seen on February 1 in the Ocklawaha area. He reportedly borrowed a vehicle from a friend then called later to say he had broken down near a Wal-Mart in the Villages near the Marion/Lake County line. The vehicle was later found south of Marion County.

Reynolds is still missing and has not contacted his family. A warrant has been issued for Reynolds for violation of his probation.

Anyone with information regarding Reynolds whereabouts is asked to call the Marion County Sheriffs Office at 732-9111 or Crime Stoppers at 368-STOP.

Anyone knows how close this is?
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #614 on: February 13, 2009, 07:08:46 PM »

Sorry, here's the link:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/021309predator_missing
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #615 on: February 13, 2009, 07:12:32 PM »

If you go to Putnam County Fl. court records.  Do a search on cummings% scroll down to Ronald Lemyles Cummings..there is a record a long court battle that includes violence toward children, domestic violence, parenting classes,  children removed from home and on Feb. 9th 2009 there is a CONTEMPT OF COURT filed.  So Feb. 10th on the heals of the "contempt of court" the daughter is missing. Could this be a coincidence?

Also Fox news had the police report and Ronald Cummings called his girlfriend a "DUMB BIT...H" to the police.

And this is the parent the court had earlier on picked for these children as being the better parent?  Kind of makes me wonder what the heck is the true story with the bio mom then! 

Good find, supersleuth!  The 'contempt of court' charges the day before Haleigh went missing!!  To me, that's big!  Back to reading and catching up, hoping to hear more news about this and how it may relate. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: February 13, 2009, 07:14:38 PM »

Why do they try and compare Haleigh to Caylee?  I'd say Haleigh's case is much more similar to Jessica Marie Lunsford (with hopefully a better outcome).

Because George planted himself right in the center of it!  As well as KFers and LP...  

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #617 on: February 13, 2009, 07:15:21 PM »

Klaas,

I agree completely.

Also, didn't Father mentioned a ramp out back door.

I also thought Mother said she was called at 3:49 ish, Johnny her father said Crystal called him at 5 ish, and when ask when Crystal got the call, he said 5 ish.. I am using ish cause

I can't remember exact time. This was on headline news 5 to 6 pm est.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #618 on: February 13, 2009, 07:17:17 PM »

Ok, I'll shut up until I've read more.  Embarassed
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: February 13, 2009, 07:24:17 PM »

Looks like a couple of sections of the underpinning are missing on the end where someone could crawl under the home.

I think the gf was afraid she would get in trouble at first and was trying to say whatever she thought would make herself appear more responsible.  She is likely to calm down and get her story straight.  Doesn't mean she had anything to do with making Haleigh disappear.  Just a scared kid.

There is a trailer park near where I live and although some of the residents may not be model citizens, they don't harm their children any more than anybody else.  Kids all appear healthy and well cared for and thriving.  And many of the residents actually are model citizens so appearances can be deceiving.  And seems so many young have had brush with legal problems usually related to drugs/pot/traffic problems.

At least this young man was supporting his children unlike some I have encountered in life.

I wonder if Haleigh ever was known to sleep walk or if that could be side effect of any meds she was taking.  Just hoping . . . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.