April 26, 2024, 05:18:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649594 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: February 13, 2009, 07:24:54 PM »

am getting close but this doesn't show a floor  plan or back door

http://www.mhvillage.com/Listings/Listing.php?key=341454

Oh gads, a ramp! easy to walk up and back down with arms full

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
summermonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: February 13, 2009, 07:32:45 PM »

I HOPE little Hayleigh's case is noncustodial parent abduction, but her bio mom seems very sincere in her interviews....that's ALWAYS my first hope when a child goes missing....although, sadly, it usually doesn't turn out that way....

so, it's unlike Caylee's case......Caylee was NEVER missing.....she falls in the pathetic category of being murdered and thrown away by her mother....

I hope it's not like little Jessica......her fate still haunts me, they all do....and why are there so many missing children....Jane Valez said 50,000 a YEAR....how could that number be true.....

george is like a caricature .....this new career of his makes me sick...

Hi all Monkeys...this might be very first post.....(maybe 2nd)  hope you don't mind me just jumping in here....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: February 13, 2009, 07:34:24 PM »

Search on for missing
sexual predator
Last Edited: Friday, 13 Feb 2009, 5:36 PM EST
Created On: Friday, 13 Feb 2009, 5:35 PM EST

- The Marion County Sheriffs office is asking for he publics help in finding a missing man who happens to be a registered sexual predator.

Authorities said Chad Reynolds, 25, was last seen on February 1 in the Ocklawaha area. He reportedly borrowed a vehicle from a friend then called later to say he had broken down near a Wal-Mart in the Villages near the Marion/Lake County line. The vehicle was later found south of Marion County.

Reynolds is still missing and has not contacted his family. A warrant has been issued for Reynolds for violation of his probation.

Anyone with information regarding Reynolds whereabouts is asked to call the Marion County Sheriffs Office at 732-9111 or Crime Stoppers at 368-STOP.

Anyone knows how close this is?

Last seen in the Ocklawaha which is approx 74 miles southwest of Satsuma.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: February 13, 2009, 07:35:27 PM »

I HOPE little Hayleigh's case is noncustodial parent abduction, but her bio mom seems very sincere in her interviews....that's ALWAYS my first hope when a child goes missing....although, sadly, it usually doesn't turn out that way....

so, it's unlike Caylee's case......Caylee was NEVER missing.....she falls in the pathetic category of being murdered and thrown away by her mother....

I hope it's not like little Jessica......her fate still haunts me, they all do....and why are there so many missing children....Jane Valez said 50,000 a YEAR....how could that number be true.....

Hi all Monkeys...this might be very first post.....(maybe 2nd)  hope you don't mind me just jumping in here....

Welcome SummerMonkey - you are right, the Haleigh case is not at all like the Caylee case.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: February 13, 2009, 07:36:02 PM »

am getting close but this doesn't show a floor  plan or back door

http://www.mhvillage.com/Listings/Listing.php?key=341454

Oh gads, a ramp! easy to walk up and back down with arms full

IBE - now that you mention it I think the GF mentioned RAMP
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: February 13, 2009, 07:37:22 PM »

Aerial view.  Report earlier said they could not see the back of trailer.

OK see where the double windows are in the back... OK other picts show the "up side", the front side and this aerial shows the back and down side

I think the door is down from the double windows or the place has two doors, back and front that open into the porch

but there is no platform with stairs, therefore maybe both back and front doors open into the porch. Notice they have a big, big outdoor light on the downside from the porch. We had on near a home in Indiana on 1/2 acre of lot and you can't really not be seen!

Maybe on the new ones all the exit doors open in or slide. If I weren't ill I'd go for a walk.. Will try to trace the model on line.

Can't tell if B is a window or side door. Probably a window.

A is my guestimate of the back door only.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: February 13, 2009, 07:43:26 PM »

Welcome SummerMonkey - you are right, the Haleigh case is not at all like the Caylee case.

Agreed. But you gotta admit, their names rhyme.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: February 13, 2009, 07:48:21 PM »

If you go to Putnam County Fl. court records.  Do a search on cummings% scroll down to Ronald Lemyles Cummings..there is a record a long court battle that includes violence toward children, domestic violence, parenting classes,  children removed from home and on Feb. 9th 2009 there is a CONTEMPT OF COURT filed.  So Feb. 10th on the heals of the "contempt of court" the daughter is missing. Could this be a coincidence?

Also Fox news had the police report and Ronald Cummings called his girlfriend a "DUMB BIT...H" to the police.

And this is the parent the court had earlier on picked for these children as being the better parent?  Kind of makes me wonder what the heck is the true story with the bio mom then! 

Good find, supersleuth!  The 'contempt of court' charges the day before Haleigh went missing!!  To me, that's big!  Back to reading and catching up, hoping to hear more news about this and how it may relate. 

Is this the same person as this father?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #628 on: February 13, 2009, 07:48:58 PM »

Ok now I am confused.

Both father and gf said that sometimes they put vacuum out the back door to use on car, BUT there is no place in back or side to place car for vacuuming that I can see.

Only clearing is in front. And I just don't see a ramp..might be there I just can't see it.

Maybe I am just on case overload..

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #629 on: February 13, 2009, 07:49:34 PM »

Search on for missing
sexual predator
Last Edited: Friday, 13 Feb 2009, 5:36 PM EST
Created On: Friday, 13 Feb 2009, 5:35 PM EST

- The Marion County Sheriffs office is asking for he publics help in finding a missing man who happens to be a registered sexual predator.

Authorities said Chad Reynolds, 25, was last seen on February 1 in the Ocklawaha area. He reportedly borrowed a vehicle from a friend then called later to say he had broken down near a Wal-Mart in the Villages near the Marion/Lake County line. The vehicle was later found south of Marion County.

Reynolds is still missing and has not contacted his family. A warrant has been issued for Reynolds for violation of his probation.

Anyone with information regarding Reynolds whereabouts is asked to call the Marion County Sheriffs Office at 732-9111 or Crime Stoppers at 368-STOP.

Anyone knows how close this is?

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: February 13, 2009, 07:49:52 PM »

sometimes there is a dryer, washer in the hallway that leads from the main up and down hallway, if I am making sense. Could someone tell from the placement of required sewer vents on top of the roof to match the bath, washer/dryer and kitchen sink? I would guess there is a 2nd bath?

the father said he would sometimes wash his car back there. JVM on HLN said he had only lived there 4 mos. I think someone had a key or knew how to pick locks. Didn't the perp who buried that young girl alive pick the lock?  IMO letter A is the back door.

Are there alligators back by the river?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #631 on: February 13, 2009, 07:52:29 PM »

Ok now I am confused.

Both father and gf said that sometimes they put vacuum out the back door to use on car, BUT there is no place in back or side to place car for vacuuming that I can see.

Only clearing is in front. And I just don't see a ramp..might be there I just can't see it.

Maybe I am just on case overload..

OS

Correction, there might be room on the side, but that is not the back..

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #632 on: February 13, 2009, 07:55:54 PM »

Hi summer, and welcome! 

Nope, don't mind at all, that's a good way to go, just jump on in.  Your opinions and views, questions, are just as welcome as everyone else's are.   

I'm beginning to wonder about a non-custodial parent involvement myself.  Perhaps not the bio mom, but her fiance.  Something doesn't strike me well about him.  Too soon to tell, of course, til we get more from and about these folks.  My hinky meter is up regarding both the father's gf and now the mother's bf.  lol  Too much CSI here.....

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: February 13, 2009, 07:55:58 PM »

I think both doors open to what would seem the front.  They just call one the back door because it is secondary.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: February 13, 2009, 07:58:52 PM »

I thought I read or heard on the news that the family lived in a trailer park.
This doesn't look like a trailer that is in a trailer park to me.  Maybe it is.  Does anyone know how far away the nearest trailer is?

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: February 13, 2009, 08:00:15 PM »

If you go to Putnam County Fl. court records.  Do a search on cummings% scroll down to Ronald Lemyles Cummings..there is a record a long court battle that includes violence toward children, domestic violence, parenting classes,  children removed from home and on Feb. 9th 2009 there is a CONTEMPT OF COURT filed.  So Feb. 10th on the heals of the "contempt of court" the daughter is missing. Could this be a coincidence?

Also Fox news had the police report and Ronald Cummings called his girlfriend a "DUMB BIT...H" to the police.

And this is the parent the court had earlier on picked for these children as being the better parent?  Kind of makes me wonder what the heck is the true story with the bio mom then! 

Good find, supersleuth!  The 'contempt of court' charges the day before Haleigh went missing!!  To me, that's big!  Back to reading and catching up, hoping to hear more news about this and how it may relate. 

Is this the same person as this father?

I'm unable to locate that record myself but maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: February 13, 2009, 08:02:20 PM »

I am glad Tim Miller is there.
Have they had the cadaver dogs ( I know, I am not in a positive mood ) there yet ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: February 13, 2009, 08:05:04 PM »

"Back" door is a ramp and it's actually on the side.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #638 on: February 13, 2009, 08:05:37 PM »

OK

NG is showing pic of back of home, the ramp is on the side..

Also a satellite dish in Back..

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #639 on: February 13, 2009, 08:06:37 PM »

Haleigh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.