April 26, 2024, 08:46:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649556 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: February 13, 2009, 09:10:46 PM »

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

Under name type in  = CUMMINGS%

Then click on search

Look for Ronald Lemyles Cummings 

I still don't see anything related to children.

Drugs, hunting violations including tresspassing and traffic but only one assault which was with man and apparently dropped.

Is there a number for the one involving children?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
COgal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #701 on: February 13, 2009, 09:11:16 PM »

Did anyone see this, a missing sexual preditor in FL, not all that far away from this current situation.  Just across the Ocala Forest.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/021309predator_missing

pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #702 on: February 13, 2009, 09:11:32 PM »

Something that is really not sitting right with me is the timing of the girlfriend supposedly getting up to use the restroom.  Awfully close to the time her boyfriend was supposed to be getting home, wasn't it?  Coincidence?  I think not.  I think she had left the house and was just getting in.   

I think this could account for her "evolving" story - she's trying to cover that fact up, even though she may not be directly involved in the alleged abduction.   

If Haleigh wasn't abducted, then it's possible that something else happened while the girlfriend was gone which led to Haleigh being harmed or worse.

That's my take on things......at this point anyway.

I am afraid that is the theory I find most plausible at this time. She could have left the kids alone sleeping and gone out, and come back to find Haleigh gone.

Gives me the shivers.

This seems very logical to me.  When I think of a 17-year old living away from her parents house, with a boyfriend,  I get the image of a teenager who wants to party.  It seems very plausible that she could have been out partying.  Do we know why she is not in school?  Do we know if/where she is working?  I thought that I heard on NG that she was no longer in school.  Why did she drop out?  There is something about this situation with Misty that I don't like.  If the father admitted that she is his g/f, then isn't there the risk that he could be brought up on statutory rape charges? 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #703 on: February 13, 2009, 09:12:37 PM »

Something that is really not sitting right with me is the timing of the girlfriend supposedly getting up to use the restroom.  Awfully close to the time her boyfriend was supposed to be getting home, wasn't it?  Coincidence?  I think not.  I think she had left the house and was just getting in.   

I think this could account for her "evolving" story - she's trying to cover that fact up, even though she may not be directly involved in the alleged abduction.   

If Haleigh wasn't abducted, then it's possible that something else happened while the girlfriend was gone which led to Haleigh being harmed or worse.

Yes Flossy.  I ta w/your point re. how cooincidental that the teens bladder is timed to the arrival of her bf.  It sounded more like a kid sneaking in before her parents were expected home.

Prob no one will remember this cause my posts are easy to skim over but I already have pegged her as a mimic, using boyfriend to fashion her responses.  Guess who else is the supreme mimic?

I found it kind of amazing that the only thing she seems to remember with a hint of consistency is that she had to relieve herself circa 3 a.m. 

Foggy

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: February 13, 2009, 09:14:40 PM »

Murt Inserting Himself…AGAIN!

I am not a happy camper at all. I have just been advised that Murt has supposedly gone to Satsuma with the hoopty news van and a motor home. From what I was told, he did do the right thing with the $500 from the Mt. Dora bench money, as he said he is going to donate to TES for search efforts, but other than that WHY is he going up there? There is NO reason for him to be in Putnam County; nor is there reason for him to stick his nose into yet another missing child case.

I am asking everyone that reads here to start contacting the local media and Sheriff’s office up there and tell them about Murt and his history of inserting himself into cases and using the missing child as a bankroll. I do hope that once Josh Duckett sets his eyes on ol’ Murt that he tells him a thing or twenty and tells him to get his ass out of Dodge. You remember Josh, don’t ya Murt? The father that you LIED to that you were a US Marshall and that his son would be returned on January 12th? Freakin’ piece of crap that he is. Every time I think of how he toyed with that family’s emotions, I could just spit.

Please contact the press - contact local law enforcement. Contact national media if you have to, but Murt needs to GO HOME!!!

The same applies to that convicted felon & fraud Dennis Milstead and George Anthony of Kid Finders Network

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: February 13, 2009, 09:15:45 PM »

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

Under name type in  = CUMMINGS%

Then click on search

Look for Ronald Lemyles Cummings 

I still don't see anything related to children.

Drugs, hunting violations including tresspassing and traffic but only one assault which was with man and apparently dropped.

Is there a number for the one involving children?

That was the criminal docket link.  No, nothing do to with children but a couple of older drug arrests cocaine and marijuana.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: February 13, 2009, 09:16:17 PM »

Murt, Josh Duckett, George Anthony and Dennis Milstead.
They have nothing to contribute to the search. Nothing positive is going to come from them being there. I wish the sherriff would get his gun out, fire a warning shot in the air and clear the area of these leaches.
If they were going to set up a cooking area for the real searchers, that would be fine, but to just go there is going to hinder the real people who are interested in rolling their sleeves up and getting to work for the sake of this little girl.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: February 13, 2009, 09:18:04 PM »

omg, I had no idea at all that Murt had done such a thing to Josh Duckett. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: February 13, 2009, 09:18:39 PM »

Yes Flossy.  I ta w/your point re. how cooincidental that the teens bladder is timed to the arrival of her bf.  It sounded more like a kid sneaking in before her parents were expected home.

Prob no one will remember this cause my posts are easy to skim over but I already have pegged her as a mimic, using boyfriend to fashion her responses.  Guess who else is the supreme mimic?

I found it kind of amazing that the only thing she seems to remember with a hint of consistency is that she had to relieve herself circa 3 a.m. 

Foggy

Foggy, I completely agree with you.  There is something about her relationship with Ronald that is strange.  She can't keep a straight story.  He has spoken openly about her in the press in an abusive tone.  I would love to know what went on in her FBI interview.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: February 13, 2009, 09:19:25 PM »

Did anyone see this, a missing sexual preditor in FL, not all that far away from this current situation.  Just across the Ocala Forest.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/021309predator_missing

Hi COgal - yes we posted that earlier.  It's about 74 miles or so southwest of Satsuma

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: February 13, 2009, 09:20:31 PM »

They have nothing to contribute to the search.
Nothing positive is going to come from them being there. I wish the sherriff would get his gun out, fire a warning shot in the air and clear the area of these leaches.
If they were going to set up a cooking area for the real searchers, that would be fine, but to just go there is going to hinder the real people who are interested in rolling their sleeves up and getting to work for the sake of this little girl.

Agreed!!!
KidFinders does NOT search. And, they do not find.

COgal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: February 13, 2009, 09:20:43 PM »

Search on for missing
sexual predator
Last Edited: Friday, 13 Feb 2009, 5:36 PM EST
Created On: Friday, 13 Feb 2009, 5:35 PM EST

- The Marion County Sheriffs office is asking for he publics help in finding a missing man who happens to be a registered sexual predator.

Authorities said Chad Reynolds, 25, was last seen on February 1 in the Ocklawaha area. He reportedly borrowed a vehicle from a friend then called later to say he had broken down near a Wal-Mart in the Villages near the Marion/Lake County line. The vehicle was later found south of Marion County.

Reynolds is still missing and has not contacted his family. A warrant has been issued for Reynolds for violation of his probation.

Anyone with information regarding Reynolds whereabouts is asked to call the Marion County Sheriffs Office at 732-9111 or Crime Stoppers at 368-STOP.

ONLY less than a 2 hour drive from Ocklawaha to Satsuma.  Anyone think it possible???
COgal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: February 13, 2009, 09:21:22 PM »

Also Marion County and Putnam County border each other.
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: February 13, 2009, 09:23:56 PM »

Search on for missing
sexual predator

- The Marion County Sheriffs office is asking for he publics help in finding a missing man who happens to be a registered sexual predator.

Authorities said Chad Reynolds, 25, was last seen on February 1 in the Ocklawaha area. He reportedly borrowed a vehicle from a friend then called later to say he had broken down near a Wal-Mart in the Villages near the Marion/Lake County line. The vehicle was later found south of Marion County.

Reynolds is still missing and has not contacted his family. A warrant has been issued for Reynolds for violation of his probation.

Anyone with information regarding Reynolds whereabouts is asked to call the Marion County Sheriffs Office at 732-9111 or Crime Stoppers at 368-STOP.

ONLY less than a 2 hour drive from Ocklawaha to Satsuma.  Anyone think it possible???

I do think it is possible.  I hope that authorities are working on discovering if Reynolds had any links to any of the people surrounding Haleigh.  Is her trailer isolated?  I have read that she lived in a trailer park, but the photos make it look like she is quite isolated.  If there were no connections between this predator and Haleigh, it could also make sense if he somehow spotted her in a trailer park.  If they are isolated, then the likelihood (IMO) is very small.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: February 13, 2009, 09:32:47 PM »

They have nothing to contribute to the search.
Nothing positive is going to come from them being there. I wish the sherriff would get his gun out, fire a warning shot in the air and clear the area of these leaches.

Agreed!!!
KidFinders does NOT search. And, they do not find.
Nope they just beg for donations & make paper goods to front their scam, o and assault someone on a dime!

Besides the evidence I saw regarding Dennis's criminal record, the Milstead's legal troubles, house foreclosure & fake companies used as fronts & now this new project House for Hope that I will make sure they dont succeed at if its the last thing I do on this earth, it occured to me months ago that they have not ONE reputable sponsor or any funding from a reputable organization or business donor for years now.   I recall seeing their billboard on an America's Most Wanted clip in the background - AMW never mentioned them nor ever considered endorsing them....there is obvious reasons for it.   The Kesse family made a formal public request for Kid Finders Network to remove any mention of their daughter from their props.   There is also no doubt in my mind that the Milsteads had no problem assisting the Anthonys with more than we know in helping cover up Casey murdering Caylee, I pray every night that they all get the arm of the law slapping them upside the head sooner than later. 

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #715 on: February 13, 2009, 09:34:06 PM »

Reporter just mentioned on NG that there was a little girls footprint found when they took the canine dog from the back door thru the woods - that is new & in addition to today's earlier announcement that TES found "items of interest."

O boy, this isnt looking good

Did they say little girl or child??? was the footprint color coded pink??? How would they know if it was a girl or boy?

Man, I'm with you Searching.

The LE report stated  "...a child's footprint...". 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: February 13, 2009, 09:35:21 PM »

Search on for missing
sexual predator

Yes it is a possibility especially if someone left the door to Ron's backdoor unlocked

summermonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: February 13, 2009, 09:37:03 PM »

I haven't read all 36 pages of this thread.....so I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, but does anyone know if Tim and George spoke?  Thanks....
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #718 on: February 13, 2009, 09:38:53 PM »

i live near where joseph duncan abducted and killed the family and did horrific things to the children that he abducted.... it is a really OUT of the way place... but near a freeway... and apparently he just watched like the freakazoid predator that he was ...and saw the children....

yall wouldnt BELIEVE how wierd of a spot it is that they were taken from.. totally not somewhere you would think your kiddos wouldnt be safe...

i am always freaked out by these seemingly unbelievable abductions ....
yet the predators watch and wait and look for an opportunity...

gah!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #719 on: February 13, 2009, 09:41:46 PM »

Hi Monkeys...

I don't know if this has been posted her yet, this came from a poster at JQ, it is the initial police report:
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

It says she told cops she(gf) got up TO GET A DRINK OF WATER!!! I think there are other dicrepencies as well. Also I think IM posted a link to firstcoastalnews. There is a chat on the side  of the live report and several peeps alleging to be locals and neighbors gave insight to the case. These peeps do drugs, yes folks, DRUGS  , ( I am being funny here sorry if I offend). One said Misty was a druggie, one suspected the drug dealer did it ( but really WHAT drug dealer would want a kid unless he was a ped on the side). Anyhoo.... A MR ODOM was also posting info and now I see that a Lt. Teresa Odom is listed on the report..... I just wish I could remember what the hell he was alluding to 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.