April 20, 2024, 04:03:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649257 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: February 13, 2009, 09:45:12 PM »

Who are Cindy and George?  Very confused here..... (as usual)

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: February 13, 2009, 09:46:14 PM »

I haven't read all 36 pages of this thread.....so I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, but does anyone know if Tim and George spoke?  Thanks....
Tim spoke briefly as usual he is focused on the search.  George, on the other hand proceeded to lecture the media how this family "NEEDED HIM" and "DONATIONS". That he knew what they were going thru, how they were members of the same club. He really grates my grits in a big way.
He really needs to check himself back into the looney bin.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: February 13, 2009, 09:49:49 PM »

Murt Inserting Himself…AGAIN!

I am not a happy camper at all. I have just been advised that Murt has supposedly gone to Satsuma with the hoopty news van and a motor home. From what I was told, he did do the right thing with the $500 from the Mt. Dora bench money, as he said he is going to donate to TES for search efforts, but other than that WHY is he going up there? There is NO reason for him to be in Putnam County; nor is there reason for him to stick his nose into yet another missing child case.

I am asking everyone that reads here to start contacting the local media and Sheriff’s office up there and tell them about Murt and his history of inserting himself into cases and using the missing child as a bankroll. I do hope that once Josh Duckett sets his eyes on ol’ Murt that he tells him a thing or twenty and tells him to get his ass out of Dodge. You remember Josh, don’t ya Murt? The father that you LIED to that you were a US Marshall and that his son would be returned on January 12th? Freakin’ piece of crap that he is. Every time I think of how he toyed with that family’s emotions, I could just spit.

Please contact the press - contact local law enforcement. Contact national media if you have to, but Murt needs to GO HOME!!!

The same applies to that convicted felon & fraud Dennis Milstead and George Anthony of Kid Finders Network
crap... every moron, con man, felon, and attention seeking ho ha's are coming out of the woodwork like roaches at night to get a few minutes on camera while another poor child is missing.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: February 13, 2009, 09:51:21 PM »

This trailer park is a retirement one with mostly older folks. But these older folks have children / grandchildren. This missing predator might have a connection to someone who lives there. Odd that he is missing and they are letting us know about it. Crap I hope not. The timing of this.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #724 on: February 13, 2009, 09:53:51 PM »

This trailer park is a retirement one with mostly older folks. But these older folks have children / grandchildren. This missing predator might have a connection to someone who lives there. Odd that he is missing and they are letting us know about it. Crap I hope not. The timing of this.

Oh, man - this is now even more scary.  The thought just makes my skin crawl. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #725 on: February 13, 2009, 10:01:09 PM »

i live near where joseph duncan abducted and killed the family and did horrific things to the children that he abducted.... it is a really OUT of the way place... but near a freeway... and apparently he just watched like the freakazoid predator that he was ...and saw the children....

yall wouldnt BELIEVE how wierd of a spot it is that they were taken from.. totally not somewhere you would think your kiddos wouldnt be safe...

i am always freaked out by these seemingly unbelievable abductions ....
yet the predators watch and wait and look for an opportunity...

gah!

HeyKim, what folks don't seem to get is that lowlives practice their "trade" for a living.  I've known this for decades.  Where is everyone?

And its always seemed that the predators are the most driven.  back atcha.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: February 13, 2009, 10:08:09 PM »

Hi Monkeys...

I don't know if this has been posted her yet, this came from a poster at JQ, it is the initial police report:
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

It says she told cops she(gf) got up TO GET A DRINK OF WATER!!! I think there are other dicrepencies as well. Also I think IM posted a link to firstcoastalnews. There is a chat on the side  of the live report and several peeps alleging to be locals and neighbors gave insight to the case. These peeps do drugs, yes folks, DRUGS  , ( I am being funny here sorry if I offend). One said Misty was a druggie, one suspected the drug dealer did it ( but really WHAT drug dealer would want a kid unless he was a ped on the side). Anyhoo.... A MR ODOM was also posting info and now I see that a Lt. Teresa Odom is listed on the report..... I just wish I could remember what the hell he was alluding to 

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: February 13, 2009, 10:10:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys...

I don't know if this has been posted her yet, this came from a poster at JQ, it is the initial police report:

It says she told cops she(gf) got up TO GET A DRINK OF WATER!!! I think there are other dicrepencies as well. Also I think IM posted a link to firstcoastalnews. There is a chat on the side  of the live report and several peeps alleging to be locals and neighbors gave insight to the case. These peeps do drugs, yes folks, DRUGS  , ( I am being funny here sorry if I offend). One said Misty was a druggie, one suspected the drug dealer did it ( but really WHAT drug dealer would want a kid unless he was a ped on the side). Anyhoo.... A MR ODOM was also posting info and now I see that a Lt. Teresa Odom is listed on the report..... I just wish I could remember what the hell he was alluding to 

I have read that a drug deal may kidnap a child if the parents haven't paid their drug bill. I have also read that the child is sold to human trafficking so the dealer can get his/her money back.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: February 13, 2009, 10:14:51 PM »

Thanks Klaas... I waited forever but couldn't get that PDF file with the initial report to load.

So in that report she says she got up to get a drink, add that to her changing stories, and in this version both kids are in bed with her.

Did you redact the info where to took Haleigh on a walk to, or was it like that ?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: February 13, 2009, 10:15:49 PM »

If she walked to her family with the young girl, I hope they check in, around and under every home and every person.

Maybe someone came in for the drugs and also took the girl. This is so sad.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #730 on: February 13, 2009, 10:17:04 PM »

Hi Monkeys...

Klaas, thank you.  I'm waiting for the thing to load (pesky snail pace connection).

The good news is my DH said I should use his air card.  I'm gonna try it out tomorrow when he doesn't need it for work.  Hmm...go figure it works best at my desk (he tested it yesterday).
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #731 on: February 13, 2009, 10:19:57 PM »

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

Under name type in  = CUMMINGS%

Then click on search

Look for Ronald Lemyles Cummings 

Wow!!  This dude is not exactly material for dad of the year, is he!  Thanks Klaas for this find! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #732 on: February 13, 2009, 10:22:17 PM »

Hi Monkeys...

I have read that a drug deal may kidnap a child if the parents haven't paid their drug bill. I have also read that the child is sold to human trafficking so the dealer can get his/her money back.

I must be gettin old, back in the day when everyone just smoked pot it was all mellow . Thats really sick but I guess times change. It just seems that the kidnapping is done by the Mexican drug rings and the trafficking would be done by someone heavily involved in dope. I just don't see a dude that has a FT job as getting in over his head and losing his job when he's got kids but then again I guess it happens every day. Taking that a step further he could be the middle man and maybe he smoked/snorted  the dope $$ instead...that I could see but I guess  if it were my daughter I would come clean with the cops in hopes of getting her back .....yeah I would squeal like a pig for my kids!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: February 13, 2009, 10:26:04 PM »

I have been wondering about everything thats been put out there so far, the dad's history, the age of the GF, her affect and IMO, it is starting to look like yes, she has several stories,, ok, why? Maybe she was careless, crashed out with the door open and doesnt want to admit it because she is afraid of him...Maybe the baby WAS kidnapped and neither dad or gf have a clue who did it, but I think she is afraid of him... 

supersleuth99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #734 on: February 13, 2009, 10:27:06 PM »

Going with the clues so far....AC man was there about 5pm.  Maybe the AC wasn't working so Misty propped open the back door to get some air.  She was doing laundry by the back door she said.  For some reason she fell asleep and didn't wake up until after dark.  In the mean time Haleigh went out the back door to a pond.  On Nancy Grace tonight it was stated that the dogs followed Haleigh's scent to the pond and there was a child's footprint there.  I don't know if the pond is connected to the river, but LE is focused on the river. 
It seems like Misty can't get her story straight about the bed and what Haleigh was wearing...tan shorts vs no shorts.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #735 on: February 13, 2009, 10:27:38 PM »

If she walked to her family with the young girl, I hope they check in, around and under every home and every person.

Maybe someone came in for the drugs and also took the girl. This is so sad.

IIRC there is a Hank(?) Croslin who is related to Misty ( the gf) that lives on Tyler St...just up from Green Ln. I found it doing a search of white pages while looking for the address...which is on the police report. Also on report dog search.... stopped by a shed ( which LE checked ) and ended at Railroad tracks! Could someone in a car have driven down the tracks to avoid detection? Remember the night she went missing WAS A FULL MOON.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: February 13, 2009, 10:28:40 PM »

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/Volunteers-Turned-Away-From-Search/oamA7eW5HEywT3rjpAAxjQ.cspx

Volunteers Turned Away From Search  Reported by: Cathi Carson
Email: ccarson@tvjaxfl.com
Last Update: 7:48 pm 

Print Story | Email Story     

Alex Weber and his fellow Urban Search and Rescue team came from Hilton Head to try and help search for Haleigh Cummings.  But when they arrived they were told they couldn't join the effort.

Investigators say liability and safety issues make it impossible to allow uninvited volunteers to take part in the search.  And at this point they have plenty of help.  There were more than 200 volunteers searching the woods along side horses. 
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #737 on: February 13, 2009, 10:33:16 PM »

Going with the clues so far....AC man was there about 5pm.  Maybe the AC wasn't working so Misty propped open the back door to get some air.  She was doing laundry by the back door she said.  For some reason she fell asleep and didn't wake up until after dark.  In the mean time Haleigh went out the back door to a pond.  On Nancy Grace tonight it was stated that the dogs followed Haleigh's scent to the pond and there was a child's footprint there.  I don't know if the pond is connected to the river, but LE is focused on the river. 
It seems like Misty can't get her story straight about the bed and what Haleigh was wearing...tan shorts vs no shorts.

Welcome SS99
I think if she would have crashed Ronnie Jr would have followed his sister outside. Propping the back door open for air would make sense though if the A/C wasn't working. IS IT POSSIBLE some sicko got in the house then and hid until everyone was asleep? It's still pretty ballsy but I think peds get transfixed on certain kids and stalk and plot so maybe.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: February 13, 2009, 10:34:50 PM »

Hi Monkeys...

Thanks, leslee, for this report link. I had not seen it yet.

I also have never heard of Turner Syndrome, an affliction suffered by Haleigh until just now.

About the water/bathroom connection: maybe she went (or was going to go) to the bathroom to get a glass of water. Some people keep a water glass on their sink for that.

*shrug*

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #739 on: February 13, 2009, 10:35:55 PM »

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

Under name type in  = CUMMINGS%

Then click on search

Look for Ronald Lemyles Cummings 

Wow!!  This dude is not exactly material for dad of the year, is he!  Thanks Klaas for this find! 

klaas, thanks for the link.

I also looked up that SO named K.S. Johns who lives less than a mile away. (He also rents from the same landlord) His sexual offense involved a minor child.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.