April 16, 2024, 10:29:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 648965 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2009, 10:47:15 PM »

I saw that there were 44 sex offenders within a 5 mile radius.  And can't remember how many there were in Adji's area... but there were a lot.

Do all sex offenders head to Florida?  Or do they just have a "better" tracking method there and we all live with that many around us and don't know it?  Geez...it is so damn scary.

Am praying that this is not the case, but what else could it be if they have all passed lie detectors?

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2009, 10:50:03 PM »

I saw that there were 44 sex offenders within a 5 mile radius.  And can't remember how many there were in Adji's area... but there were a lot.

Do all sex offenders head to Florida?  Or do they just have a "better" tracking method there and we all live with that many around us and don't know it?  Geez...it is so damn scary.

Am praying that this is not the case, but what else could it be if they have all passed lie detectors?

Hi Monkeys. I was wondering the same thing about sex offenders. Wow! There seems to be a plethora of them in Florida.
All I can do is sigh and think, "Here we go again." when I read about this case. Very saddening.

[/quote]
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2009, 10:51:33 PM »

I do not want to jump to any conclusions about any family members or the GF.
We know way too little to think anything bad of any one in this one. I remember the Jessica Lunsford one. Too many same things, trailer park, broken family, Dad gone from house, no one heard a damn thing. Surrounded by registered sex offenders. Ugh.

I hear what you are saying. I listened to the 911..back door always locked, yet no sign of forced entry. Maybe the 17 yr old went out for a smoke and forgot to lock it and was afraid to tell her BF. The dads interview was odd, lots of crying but no tears, looking away ( I never saw him look right at the camera) and lots of threats against the perp. I don't know, I am not a man but he either is just very immature or guilty.
 I bet if everyone knew how many registered sex offenders lived near them there would be a bigger push for making the moon an inhabitable gated community. Sex offenders are not only molesters but those who have had sex with a minor, therefore an 18 year old who has consensual sex with a 15 yr old and gets caught can be classified as such. In this case a 24 yr old man has a live in 17 yr old GF, charges could be filed and he would attain such status too.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2009, 10:52:58 PM »

YW..love yours too. all your pics are so pretty..

Thank you. Yours looks like it's your own photo also.

Thr ratio of sex offenders to general population is almost 100 to 1. That scared the hell out of me.

I was shocked that there are 44 sex offenders within 5 miles, 1 within 100 yrs, 1 within 1/2 mi..

Nags head, internet photo..

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2009, 10:55:16 PM »

We know way too little to think anything bad of any one in this one. I remember the Jessica Lunsford one. Too many same things, trailer park, broken family, Dad gone from house, no one heard a damn thing. Surrounded by registered sex offenders. Ugh.

I hear what you are saying. I listened to the 911..back door always locked, yet no sign of forced entry. Maybe the 17 yr old went out for a smoke and forgot to lock it and was afraid to tell her BF. The dads interview was odd, lots of crying but no tears, looking away ( I never saw him look right at the camera) and lots of threats against the perp. I don't know, I am not a man but he either is just very immature or guilty.
 I bet if everyone knew how many registered sex offenders lived near them there would be a bigger push for making the moon an inhabitable gated community. Sex offenders are not only molesters but those who have had sex with a minor, therefore an 18 year old who has consensual sex with a 15 yr old and gets caught can be classified as such. In this case a 24 yr old man has a live in 17 yr old GF, charges could be filed and he would attain such status too.

I am not 100% sure, but I think in some states, the age of consent is indeed 17. Anyone know for sure about Florida?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #85 on: February 11, 2009, 10:59:07 PM »

I am not 100% sure, but I think in some states, the age of consent is indeed 17. Anyone know for sure about Florida?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: February 11, 2009, 11:12:07 PM »

http://www.cga.ct.gov/2003/olrdata/jud/rpt/2003-R-0376.htm

anyone age 24 yrs or older has sex with 16 or 17 yr olds = 15 yrs
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: February 11, 2009, 11:14:09 PM »

"We go door to door. We meet with the homeowners and ask if they mind if we go look around," said Lt. Johnny Greenwood, a spokesman for the sheriff's office. "You ask if you can look in the back of the house, at the sheds and anything that's around there."

This above was from an earlier report.....notice NO FORCED ENTRY, then below notice FORCED ENTRY

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131034&catid=3

SATSUMA, FL -- The search for missing Haleigh Cummings will continue under the cover of darkness in the neighborhood where she disappeared early Tuesday morning.

Cummings was reported missing by her father when he returned home from work in Palatka after 3 a.m.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says a rear door to the trailer was found open. The girl's father, Ronald Cummings, told First Coast News the door was forced open.
Law enforcement from neighboring counties and the FBI assisted in the search with helicopters and boats. Search teams combed the woods and divers worked the waters of the nearby St. Johns River.

Nancy Bump lives on the neighborhood and knew something had happened when she heard a helicopter circling overhead before sunrise.

Bump says search dogs led investigators to the river near her home.

"They walked right down to the end of the dock and ever since then they have been looking in the water," said Bump.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement first issued a Missing Child Alert before upgrading it to an Amber Alert for the missing girl. Haleigh was last seen wearing a pink shirt and underwear. Call 911 or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS. You'll remain anonymous and could receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if your information leads to an arrest.

I'm a bit confused.....what was the last word on forced entry???

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #88 on: February 11, 2009, 11:27:31 PM »

EDIT~FORGOT CORRECT QUOTE

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-missing-florida-girl-021109,0,947501.story

Grandmother of missing girl: 'Just bring her back'
Helen Eckinger and Gary Taylor

Sentinel Staff Writer

2:09 PM EST, February 11, 2009

SATSUMA -- Five-year-old Haleigh Cummings is afraid of the dark and would not have wandered off into the night, her family told the Orlando Sentinel today as investigators stepped up a massive search for the Putnam County girl.

Haleigh, who is nicknamed Doodlebug, lives with her father and his girlfriend in this rural county about 80 miles north of Orlando. Her father, Ronald Cummings, 25, put Haleigh to bed about 10 p.m. Monday before he left for work. His 17-year-old girlfriend, Misty Croslin, found Haleigh missing about 3:30 a.m. Tuesday.

"Haleigh is a very indoor-type child," Haleigh's maternal grandmother, Marie Griffis, said today. "If she goes outside, she wants you to be with her -- she would never go outside by herself in the dark."

Det. John Merchant of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said that a screen door on the side of the couple's Satsuma home had been propped open with a block, but they found no obvious signs of forced entry
This above was from an earlier report.....notice NO FORCED ENTRY, then below notice FORCED ENTRY

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131034&catid=3

SATSUMA, FL -- The search for missing Haleigh Cummings will continue under the cover of darkness in the neighborhood where she disappeared early Tuesday morning.

Cummings was reported missing by her father when he returned home from work in Palatka after 3 a.m.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says a rear door to the trailer was found open. The girl's father, Ronald Cummings, told First Coast News the door was forced open.
Law enforcement from neighboring counties and the FBI assisted in the search with helicopters and boats. Search teams combed the woods and divers worked the waters of the nearby St. Johns River.

Nancy Bump lives on the neighborhood and knew something had happened when she heard a helicopter circling overhead before sunrise.

"They walked right down to the end of the dock and ever since then they have been looking in the water," said Bump.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement first issued a Missing Child Alert before upgrading it to an Amber Alert for the missing girl. Haleigh was last seen wearing a pink shirt and underwear. Call 911 or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS. You'll remain anonymous and could receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if your information leads to an arrest.

[
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: February 11, 2009, 11:40:43 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-missing-florida-girl-021109,0,947501.story

Sentinel Staff Writer

SATSUMA -- Five-year-old Haleigh Cummings is afraid of the dark and would not have wandered off into the night, her family told the Orlando Sentinel today as investigators stepped up a massive search for the Putnam County girl.

Haleigh, who is nicknamed Doodlebug, lives with her father and his girlfriend in this rural county about 80 miles north of Orlando. Her father, Ronald Cummings, 25, put Haleigh to bed about 10 p.m. Monday before he left for work. His 17-year-old girlfriend, Misty Croslin, found Haleigh missing about 3:30 a.m. Tuesday.

"Haleigh is a very indoor-type child," Haleigh's maternal grandmother, Marie Griffis, said today. "If she goes outside, she wants you to be with her -- she would never go outside by herself in the dark."

Det. John Merchant of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said that a screen door on the side of the couple's Satsuma home had been propped open with a block, but they found no obvious signs of forced entry

...Yeah!  Wish the media or whomever could get their stories straight.  You don't know who is confusing the details here. 

Maybe propped the door so it wouldn't slam. 

So if the Dad works 12 hour shift..and then was "interviewed" for that video with no sleep and being distraught is the reason it looks so strange.   Wondering when he would have seen his daughter last if he really goes to work at 3?  (unless she goes 1/2 day for Kindergarten)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2009, 11:43:55 PM »

Sentinel Staff Writer

Well I think the DAD said forced open on the 911 call but when LE got there they said no obvious signs of forced entry which basically would mean no forced entry but its cover your ass speak. Usually you would have marks etc.. but I don't know if picking a lock is "forced" entry. I think the dad just said that so they ( 911) would escalate the call. He certainly wasn't very patient ... which is understandable but I would be outside calling for her, searching the house etc. It seemed like he was more angry than terrified but who is to say thats not normal?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #91 on: February 11, 2009, 11:58:18 PM »

Sentinel Staff Writer

Well I think the DAD said forced open on the 911 call but when LE got there they said no obvious signs of forced entry which basically would mean no forced entry but its cover your ass speak. Usually you would have marks etc.. but I don't know if picking a lock is "forced" entry. I think the dad just said that so they ( 911) would escalate the call. He certainly wasn't very patient ... which is understandable but I would be outside calling for her, searching the house etc. It seemed like he was more angry than terrified but who is to say thats not normal?

I went back and can't find him stating that on the 911 calls, but I know there were 2 calls and I thought I saw them both. What I thought was odd was his lack of eye contact and looking down during the NG interview. i could be way off base, but it just seemed odd to me,

[
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #92 on: February 11, 2009, 11:59:54 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4537.new#new

NG transcript 2/11/09

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2009, 12:38:05 AM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18695730/detail.html

48 Hours Pass With No Sign Of Missing Girl

POSTED: Wednesday, February 11, 2009
UPDATED: 12:23 am EST February 12, 2009

Haleigh Cummings
 VIDEO:
Focus Shifts From Search To Investigation
UNCUT: Father's Emotional Interview
UNCUT 911 Calls 

SATSUMA, Fla. -- More than two full days have passed since anyone's seen Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings, and still the Putnam County girl is no where to be found.

Haleigh was last seen at 10 p.m. Monday in bed at her home in the Hermet's Cove mobile home park where she lived with her father, his 17-year-old girlfriend and her 2-year-old brother.

Investigators were told the last person to see the 5-year-old was her father's girlfriend, Misty Croslin, who told investigators that she saw the girl in her bed at 10 p.m. Monday. She told police Tuesday that when she awoke at 3 a.m. to use the bathroom, Haleigh was missing and the back door of the home was open.

Channel 4 was told that that Croslin was interviewed for a second time at midday Wednesday, but authorities said Croslin -- and everyone connected with the family -- was cooperating with authorities.
On Wednesday night, Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, made another plea for the safe return of his little girl.

"I'd like to say if anybody's watching and they've seen the picture of my daughter and they've seen her anywhere, please get in contact with local law enforcement officer or Crimestoppers," Cummings said. "I know what happened to my daughter. She came up missing out of my house in the middle of the night. Besides that, no I don't know."

Detectives said they don't know either.

On Wednesday, investigators announced the 5-year-old's disappearance is being treated as an abduction and the active search for the child was scaled back as Putnam County deputies, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the FBI focused on the investigation into what happened to the girl, according to lead Detective John Merchant.

They said everyone, from family members to friends to a repairman who serviced the family's air conditioning unit, is being questioned about in the case.

Police interviewed people who know Haleigh and people who do not. Investigators have even offered lie-detector tests to anyone who would take one.

"Yes, I have taken a polygraph test. Yes, I did pass it," Cummings said.

Detectives said no one is being considered a person of interest in the girl's disappearance, and everyone is still considered a suspect.
Candlelight Vigil Held For Haleigh

"Bring my baby home," Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, pleaded on Wednesday morning. "That's all I want is my baby home."

For the second time in as many days, friends and family said a prayer and lit candles for Haleigh's safe return.

The missing girl's loved ones have been sitting under a tent just yards away from the home for much of the day as they leaned on each other for support.

"I don't know where she is or who has her. I just want her home," said Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield.

Haleigh's grandmother, Marie Griffiths, told Channel 4 the little girl would never willing go with a stranger, but she still has hope the 5-year-old is alive.

"Haleigh is living and breathing. I don't feel that there's anything that has happened to her bad," Griffiths said.

Investigators have ruled out the possibility the girl may have wandered off in the middle of the night because she's afraid of the dark. However, Haleigh's mother confirmed there was in an incident a few years ago in which the child wandered to a canal near their back yard and was found floating face down.

Sheffield and investigators insist that incident has nothing to do with the current situation.

"Just bring my baby home," Sheffield said on Wednesday.

"She's a baby. She needs her mother, and she needs her family. She don’t need to be out there with strangers if that's where she's at. We want her home. Y'all bring her to her mother if you don’t want to take her anywhere else," Griffiths said.

Authorities ask anyone with any information to call the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0800 or the FDLE's Missing Endangered Persons Information Clearinghouse at 888-FL-MISSING

[
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2009, 12:50:21 AM »

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/02/11/news/news01.txt

Massive search targets woods, river in South Putnam for missing girl

BY LARRY SULLIVAN
Published: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 11:48 PM EST
Palatka Daily News

SATSUMA - A young girl was reported missing, and possibly abducted, from her South Putnam County home early Tuesday.

The disappearance of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings triggered a massive search on land, water and in the air as more than 130 officers from agencies across Northeast Florida responded to the Satsuma area.

"We would hope that she is safe," Detective John Merchant said Tuesday. "And we're hoping for the best outcome."

The nightmare began about 3 a.m.

Haleigh wasn't in bed. The back door of a blue doublewide mobile home was open, and a blanket and sheets were scattered on the wooden ramp leading from the door.

Authorities said they were told Haleigh's father, Ronald, had just ended his shift at PDM Bridge in Palatka. His girlfriend, Misty Croslin, said she had been sleeping next to Haleigh, but when she awoke, the blonde-haired girl was gone.

"She was sleeping right next to me," Croslin told the Daily News while distributing flyers bearing Haleigh's photo. "I can't believe I didn't hear anything."

A 911 call at 3:27 a.m. resulted in Putnam County sheriff's deputies being sent to the home, which is on a dirt road in the Hermit's Cove neighborhood.

By daybreak, a Child Abduction Regional Team response was implemented by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement at Putnam County's request. A nearly constant convoy of vehicles and personnel from a wide spectrum of agencies rolled into the otherwise quiet neighborhood.

A roadblock was set up on the only road out of the neighborhood and deputies thoroughly searched every vehicle that left.

Helicopters from Volusia County and the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission flew over the neighborhood and a section of the nearby St. Johns River. Those flights continued into Tuesday night.

Boats from the FWC and Jacksonville Sheriff's Office joined Putnam County deputies seeking clues from the river, while divers searched below the surface.

And, several search teams scoured woods adjacent to the Cummings home.

Some searchers were led by specially trained bloodhounds from the Tomoka Correctional Institution and nearly 30 workers at the state prison in East Palatka joined the effort.

Some officers rode all-terrain vehicles while others walked carefully side-by-side through brush hoping to find some sign of the missing child.

At the same time, authorities went door-to-door asking neighbors if they saw or heard anything that could help find Haleigh.

"Right now, our leads are minimal," Merchant said.

He asked the public to report possible leads to the sheriff's office by calling 329-0800.

"We are doing everything possible," Chief Deputy Rick Ryan said.

Haleigh's 4-year-old brother also was in the home Tuesday night, authorities said.

Haleigh does not have a history of wandering from home.

"That would be abnormal for the child," Merchant said.

Investigators questioned family members for much of Tuesday.

In an interview Tuesday night, Sheriff Jeff Hardy said the FBI had dispatched 16 agents to assist the investigation.

"They'll be on the ground with us Wednesday," he said.

In addition, Hardy said the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children was sending a team to help authorities.

Hardy said he appreciated the fast response and he was hopeful.

"I am optimistic this case will have a positive outcome," he said. "This is a missing, endangered child at this point."

An Amber Alert was issued for Haleigh on Tuesday morning, prompting many tips to be called in to the sheriff's office, Hardy said.

"We're adding to our dispatch staff to handle the calls," he said.

There are no plans at this time to bolster the ranks of searchers with volunteers from the general public Hardy said.

"We have what we consider to be adequate law enforcement resources at this point," he said.

Investigators are pursuing "several different angles" on the case, including the whereabouts of 44 registered sexual offenders who live within a five-mile radius of the Cummings home, Hardy said.

He said "less than 10" were registered sexual predators with a more serious past.

Hardy also said there were no signs of forced entry into the Cummings house.

lsullivan@palatkadailynews.com

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2009, 01:04:36 AM »

Anyone have the NG transcripts. I thought I heard the girl say the door was locked. Maybe it was a 911 call.

The differing info in the media reports about the door is what is making my hinky meter go up. 

The girlfriend supposedly reported 'the door to the family home was unlocked at the time'.  Yet elsewhere she supposedly reported that 'the door is always locked.'  Haleigh's father supposedly reported 'there was forced entry'.  The police supposedly reported 'not finding signs of forced entry'.  There supposedly was 'a brick found on the floor'.  Another report of 'a brick found propped up against the door'. 

Also reported differently is the "17 year old" who was asleep in the same bedroom as the kids.  First reported as being Haleigh's father's girlfriend.  Elsewhere reported as being a family cousin. 

Reported is that the father came home from work at 3 am, also at 3:30 am, also at 3:34 am.  Which is it? 

Is it the young girlfriend calling Haleigh 'her baby'?  As in "I just want my baby home!"  Hmmm... What's up with that?

I realize that early reports in the media can often get jumbled up and takes a bit of time to get all the true info in a case sorted out.  The differing info is confusing!! 

Still and all, my hinky meter also goes up in just watching and listening to Haleigh's father.  Along with some other monkeys, it feels to me like there is just something not right with him. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #96 on: February 12, 2009, 01:05:22 AM »

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstories/story/2005-Documents-Claim-Haleigh-Cummings-Wandered-Off/ecfIOIQdpEyY0r9dGW3W-A.cspx

2005 Documents Claim Haleigh Cummings Wandered Off
  Reported by: Kristen Cosby
Email: kcosby@tvjaxfl.com
Last Update: 2/11 10:04 pm 

Print Story | Email Story     

Related Links
Amber Alert issued for Putnam County girl
A Pain They Know All Too Well
Putnam County Amber Alert
Five-year-old girl vanishes from bed in north Florida
Search continues for Haleigh Cummings
5-year-old girl vanishes from bed in north Florida
5-year-old girl vanishes from bed in north Florida
 SATSUMA, Fla.-- A document filed by the mother of missing girl Haleigh Cummings claims she wandered off when she was in her father's care in 2005.

The document is a "Motion for Rehearing and Objection to Findings of Magistrate." It was filed by Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, in January 2006. Sheffield filed it after Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, was granted primary custody by a judge in December 2005.

The motion says "During or about the month of July 2005, Ronald failed to keep control of the toddler Haleigh while she was in his care, and allowed her to wander off. The child was found and rescued by the mother, floating face down in the canal behind the house. The mother rescued and revived the child."

CBS47/FOX30 asked Sheffield about the incident Wednesday. She said she was outside Ronald's mother's house putting Haleigh's younger brother, Ronald Cummings Jr., in his car seat. She claimed Ronald Cummings Sr. was responsible for Haleigh. Sheffield said she asked Ronald where Haleigh was and he didn't know. She claims she soon found Haleigh in the canal.

Sheffield never called police about this incident and there is no other record of it taking place. A judge has yet to change Ronald's primary custody status.

According to the "Report and Recommendation of the General Magistrate" obtained by CBS47/FOX30 at the Putnam County Courthouse, a judge granted primary custody to Ronald after Sheffield failed to appear at the custody hearing.

Ronald told the judge Haleigh has Turner Syndrome and needs hormone treatments by an endocrinologist. He said Sheffield frequently failed to take Haleigh to her doctors appointments.

Haleigh's father also told the judge Sheffield had a drug problem and was unemployed.

Sheffield was granted visitation rights with both of her children. She can see them every other weekend and on certain holidays. The judge also ordered her to pay child support to Ronald.

Haleigh's father returned home from work 3 a.m. Monday and discovered his daughter disappeared from her bed. Police issued an Amber Alert for her a few hours later. Investigators believe she was abducted.

Who knows if these allegations are true, could be a spurned mother-but no one refutef the fact that she was found in the canal........although I don't belive for one second she wandered off in the dark

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2009, 01:06:09 AM »

*edit above:

I meant to say 3 am, 3:30 am, and 3:45 am. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2009, 01:22:33 AM »

Is it just me and my husband who would be out beatin' the bushes looking if our child was missing?  We'd be out in the dark w/night vision, on foot if we must.

Why is this boy on camera instead of looking for his daugter?

Another poor little lamb with no kind shepherd to guard her...

Foggy

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2009, 01:24:58 AM »

Anyone have the NG transcripts. I thought I heard the girl say the door was locked. Maybe it was a 911 call.

The differing info in the media reports about the door is what is making my hinky meter go up. 

The girlfriend supposedly reported 'the door to the family home was unlocked at the time'.  Yet elsewhere she supposedly reported that 'the door is always locked.'  Haleigh's father supposedly reported 'there was forced entry'.  The police supposedly reported 'not finding signs of forced entry'.  There supposedly was 'a brick found on the floor'.  Another report of 'a brick found propped up against the door'. 

Also reported differently is the "17 year old" who was asleep in the same bedroom as the kids.  First reported as being Haleigh's father's girlfriend.  Elsewhere reported as being a family cousin. 

Reported is that the father came home from work at 3 am, also at 3:30 am, also at 3:34 am.  Which is it? 

Is it the young girlfriend calling Haleigh 'her baby'?  As in "I just want my baby home!"  Hmmm... What's up with that?

I realize that early reports in the media can often get jumbled up and takes a bit of time to get all the true info in a case sorted out.  The differing info is confusing!! 

Still and all, my hinky meter also goes up in just watching and listening to Haleigh's father.  Along with some other monkeys, it feels to me like there is just something not right with him. 

I am with you Wyks...they can't even get the little brother's age correct..one says 2 yrs old...others say 4.  

Just read the NG transcript from tonight...Father speaks...now we have it from the "horses' mouth"...not filtered through jumbled up media.

He does state..both he and the GF passed polys...so thank God for that.  

Seems like GF went to bed about 10-11...Haleigh was there sleeping...GF got up to go the the bathroom about 3...she wasn't there and Back door that they never use...was open.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.