April 25, 2024, 10:43:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649509 times)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #820 on: February 14, 2009, 01:57:38 AM »

this pic?

Yes, thank you so much.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #821 on: February 14, 2009, 02:00:26 AM »

Klaas

Will you add this caption under the pic?

This aerial photograph from 2008 shows the location of the mobile home at 202 Green Lane in Putnam County where Haleigh Cummings, 5, was reported missing. At the far left is the St. Johns River.
PUTNAM COUNTY PROPERTY APPRAISER'S OFFICE

Thank you,

OS

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: February 14, 2009, 02:01:01 AM »

From this map you can really see it would of been alot of ground for a 5 yr old to be covering by herself if that police report w/the child footprints is true, but w/ all the typos in this case who knows.  They say child footprints went out the backdoor thru a path in the woods out to green ln/ave? down to monroe, on to buchanon circle and than to the railroad tracks?  Have they checked Misty's foot prints to this so called childs footprint?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: February 14, 2009, 02:04:50 AM »

And isn't the Cummings lot atleast a 1/4 acre?  I thought I saw that somewhere.  That's alot of space to be walking for a five yr old at night by herself.  I'm serious, I cry fowl, I want to see Misty's footprint!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #824 on: February 14, 2009, 02:05:02 AM »

Murt Inserting Himself…AGAIN!

I am not a happy camper at all. I have just been advised that Murt has supposedly gone to Satsuma with the hoopty news van and a motor home. From what I was told, he did do the right thing with the $500 from the Mt. Dora bench money, as he said he is going to donate to TES for search efforts, but other than that WHY is he going up there? There is NO reason for him to be in Putnam County; nor is there reason for him to stick his nose into yet another missing child case.

I am asking everyone that reads here to start contacting the local media and Sheriff’s office up there and tell them about Murt and his history of inserting himself into cases and using the missing child as a bankroll. I do hope that once Josh Duckett sets his eyes on ol’ Murt that he tells him a thing or twenty and tells him to get his ass out of Dodge. You remember Josh, don’t ya Murt? The father that you LIED to that you were a US Marshall and that his son would be returned on January 12th? Freakin’ piece of crap that he is. Every time I think of how he toyed with that family’s emotions, I could just spit.

Please contact the press - contact local law enforcement. Contact national media if you have to, but Murt needs to GO HOME!!!

From what I remember about the little econ fiasco, it was LP who asked Murt the day before to have his "media" truck at the little econ, and LP mentioned that Murt was a friend................so, draw your own conclusions about his presence. Maybe LP contacted him to provide media coverage and maybe not.......now, Murt is "saying" that he is going to donate the money from the bench to TES-but, wasn't he the one who on air asked his listeners to NOT donate to TES and if they did to ask for it back? Maybe I'm totally confused, but that's my recollection from the little econ search

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: February 14, 2009, 02:07:06 AM »

Well this gives me alot to think about.  I'll check in on you folks tomorrow.  Nighty Night to all and prayers for Haleigh being somewhere safe and well. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #826 on: February 14, 2009, 02:14:30 AM »

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

Under name type in  = CUMMINGS%

Then click on search

Look for Ronald Lemyles Cummings 

I still don't see anything related to children.

Drugs, hunting violations including tresspassing and traffic but only one assault which was with man and apparently dropped.

Is there a number for the one involving children?

Well, for one we KNOW that DCS has been involved with this "family" the da, gf and the kids because the sheriff mentioned it in a presser, but refused to give details???

I want to know what went on in that trailer that has DCS involved with this family living in the trailer..........something is up for sure, maybe neglect, maybe some type of abuse. We probably wont know because IIRC those records are sealed.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #827 on: February 14, 2009, 02:14:31 AM »

From this map you can really see it would of been alot of ground for a 5 yr old to be covering by herself if that police report w/the child footprints is true, but w/ all the typos in this case who knows.  They say child footprints went out the backdoor thru a path in the woods out to green ln/ave? down to monroe, on to buchanon circle and than to the railroad tracks?   Have they checked Misty's foot prints to this so called childs footprint?

This is really odd to me..if you go straight out Green Lane, it turns into Monroe Alley which ends at Hunter Rd. Railroad is straight ahead, only railroad I see in that area.

Opposite direction of Buchanon Circle..Unless I am missing a railroad..

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl

OS

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: February 14, 2009, 02:14:53 AM »

Then click on search

Wow!  Oh, my...

OK, I also went to the Civil Docket and here Ronald Cumming is the Petitioner/Plaintiff, the one filing the complaint and not the one against whom the complaint was filed.

I guess this is when he was awarded custody of the kids.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: February 14, 2009, 02:19:08 AM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090213/ARTICLES/902121020/0/SPORTS0102#

There is a pic here of exact location of the home this family lived in. Toward the bottom.

I can't get the copy thingie to work. Maybe someone can bring it here.

also google shows it here, I believe they are the same.

Yeah, they are using code on their site so you cannot copy the location of images. Probably to keep people from hotlinking them.

Here it is:

I captured the screen and uploaded it to my photobucket account.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #830 on: February 14, 2009, 02:19:39 AM »

Search on for missing
sexual predator
Last Edited: Friday, 13 Feb 2009, 5:36 PM EST
Created On: Friday, 13 Feb 2009, 5:35 PM EST

- The Marion County Sheriffs office is asking for he publics help in finding a missing man who happens to be a registered sexual predator.

Authorities said Chad Reynolds, 25, was last seen on February 1 in the Ocklawaha area. He reportedly borrowed a vehicle from a friend then called later to say he had broken down near a Wal-Mart in the Villages near the Marion/Lake County line. The vehicle was later found south of Marion County.

Reynolds is still missing and has not contacted his family. A warrant has been issued for Reynolds for violation of his probation.

Anyone with information regarding Reynolds whereabouts is asked to call the Marion County Sheriffs Office at 732-9111 or Crime Stoppers at 368-STOP.

ONLY less than a 2 hour drive from Ocklawaha to Satsuma.  Anyone think it possible???

Yes it is a possibility especially if someone left the door to Ron's backdoor unlocked

The only problem I have with this is that predators usually hunt in their own back yard........their comfot zone. If it was a SO, it is more likely that it would be one who lives in that area.

[
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: February 14, 2009, 02:22:57 AM »

From this map you can really see it would of been alot of ground for a 5 yr old to be covering by herself if that police report w/the child footprints is true, but w/ all the typos in this case who knows.  They say child footprints went out the backdoor thru a path in the woods out to green ln/ave? down to monroe, on to buchanon circle and than to the railroad tracks?  Have they checked Misty's foot prints to this so called childs footprint?

And it was said that she didn't have shoes. So someone would have to carry her. How come no one heard a 5 year old screaming in the dead of night. Chloroform again?
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #832 on: February 14, 2009, 02:25:50 AM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090213/ARTICLES/902121020/0/SPORTS0102#

There is a pic here of exact location of the home this family lived in. Toward the bottom.

I can't get the copy thingie to work. Maybe someone can bring it here.

also google shows it here, I believe they are the same.

Yeah, they are using code on their site so you cannot copy the location of images. Probably to keep people from hotlinking them.

Here it is:

I captured the screen and uploaded it to my photobucket account.

Brandi,

Thank you

Will you add it to the Map thread and add the caption under pic?

OS

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #833 on: February 14, 2009, 02:28:58 AM »

Then click on search

Wow!!  This dude is not exactly material for dad of the year, is he!  Thanks Klaas for this find! 

klaas, thanks for the link.

I also looked up that SO named K.S. Johns who lives 1/2 mile away. (He also rents from the same landlord) His sexual offense involved a minor child.

He would probably be aware of the children living there if it's a place his landlord also rented.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: February 14, 2009, 02:29:25 AM »

Klaas

This aerial photograph from 2008 shows the location of the mobile home at 202 Green Lane in Putnam County where Haleigh Cummings, 5, was reported missing. At the far left is the St. Johns River.

Thank you,

OS

I didn't see Klaas here, so I did this for you, OS.

Is this what you want?

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #835 on: February 14, 2009, 02:31:03 AM »

Klaas

Thank you,

OS

I didn't see Klaas here, so I did this for you, OS.

Is this what you want?

Yes thank you

OS

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: February 14, 2009, 02:32:11 AM »

I added it to the map thread.

Wink

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #837 on: February 14, 2009, 02:35:23 AM »

Wink

thank you, sorry to be such a pain.

OS

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: February 14, 2009, 02:36:20 AM »

Yes, we know that child sexual predators so often follow school buses.  I wonder if Haleigh rode the school bus and if the driver noticed anybody suspicious.

She could have encountered a pervert any where.  School, grocery store, etc. who started watching and stalking her unknown to anyone.

Most of the father's brushes with the law appear to be minor.  Hunting voilations are not that uncommon as people get caught doing that all the time in this rural area where I live.  I am amazed at how stupid some of them are, too.  Like no game warden is going to notice blaring spotlights in the middle of the night.

We had a wonderful and most talented carpenter who we had to go pay bail on one time as he was in the middle of putting down wood flooring.  They kept his $1000 rifle and scope, too, confiscated it.  I asked him why he drank so much and he told me it was the only way he could think of to get the alcohol in himself.

He had two little kids and was very good father other than his brushes with LE.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: February 14, 2009, 02:37:19 AM »

Wink

thank you, sorry to be such a pain.

OS

No problem! LOL

But if I knew what you wanted done, I could have just typed in the caption in the thread. Instead, I added borders to the picture and added the caption to the image. LOL

Happy to help Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.