April 19, 2024, 10:22:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649251 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: February 14, 2009, 02:48:28 AM »

I think the gf is young, dumb and scared.  I think she is afraid of the father a bit and perhaps also of being charged with some sort of neglect of a child.  She also could have been doing something relatively harmless like going to visit a neighbor after kids went to sleep or even smoking pot that clouded her memory and thinking ability at the time.

While all these cases have made us become jaded and we tend to think the worse of everything and everybody, I will hold off actually stating anything until there is some kind of proof of any family involvement.  Not all family likely involved but they could read hurtful things posted.

And all that water everywhere there are bound to be gators all over the place as well as snakes.  I still wonder if Haleigh ever was known to sleep walk.  I hope and pray she is found soon but these things so seldom have a happy ending.

Maybe tomorrow will bring us some good news.  It is early in her disappearance and still possible for a good outcome.  Each day that passes, the chances become less but remember others have been found much later as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: February 14, 2009, 02:52:55 AM »

BTW, Satsuma is also the name of a very sweet and wonderful tasting orange for those who might not know this.  They are my second fav next to Clementines.  They do not ship well and so I don't know if they make it to other parts of the country far away but in deep south are a big favorite and special.  I hope this child is found safe and the orange remains what this area is famous for and not a horrific crime.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #842 on: February 14, 2009, 02:54:18 AM »

Yes, we know that child sexual predators so often follow school buses.  I wonder if Haleigh rode the school bus and if the driver noticed anybody suspicious.

She could have encountered a pervert any where.  School, grocery store, etc. who started watching and stalking her unknown to anyone.

Most of the father's brushes with the law appear to be minor.  Hunting voilations are not that uncommon as people get caught doing that all the time in this rural area where I live.  I am amazed at how stupid some of them are, too.  Like no game warden is going to notice blaring spotlights in the middle of the night.

We had a wonderful and most talented carpenter who we had to go pay bail on one time as he was in the middle of putting down wood flooring.  They kept his $1000 rifle and scope, too, confiscated it.  I asked him why he drank so much and he told me it was the only way he could think of to get the alcohol in himself.

He had two little kids and was very good father other than his brushes with LE.

Maybe his brushes with the law are minor, but why has DCS been involved........the sheriif mentioned that thru DCS they are aware of problems with Cummings, Crosling (the gf) and the kids. That wouldn't appear on a docket.........those records are usually sealed, so what is in those........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #843 on: February 14, 2009, 02:54:50 AM »

Ok, I am going to go out on a limb here, hope I don't fall off.

Today Marie (maternal gm) was asked if Crystals side of family had taken Poly.

She said they have been ask to, have filled out the paper work but had not taken it yet.

We know that Ronald and Misty have taken it. IF one or both had failed it, there would be no need for others to take it imo.

If Crystal takes a poly, wouldn't that tell us that Ronald and Misty have been ruled out as suspects? Not saying that Crystal or her family are involved, just trying to

piece some of this together.

If Crystal and family does not take a poly soon, then doesn't that tell us that it is not needed because they have a suspect, just not naming one yet?

One thing for sure LE is not leaking anything in this case.

Just some of my thoughts tonight..

Be Gentle please..

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: February 14, 2009, 02:57:44 AM »

This case scares me...I'm not going to speculate on anything.  I just wanted to comment on the 17 year old gf. 

I'm a single mom of one.  I have not gotten a decent nights sleep since my son's birth and have chocked it up that I probably won't get another until he's off on his own.  Every stretch, every roll over, every cough, every mumble, every snore is heard by me.  I check on him during the night.  Every day when he gets dressed I make it a point to memorize what he's wearing, just in case he doesn't get off the bus from school.  I might be over protective, but that is the way I choose to be.  I do not think that this 17 year old has the ability to comprehend the responsibility of taking care of these children.  I'm not saying that 17 year olds can't be good parents, when they are their birth parents.  JMO but watching someone elses children and having your own are two totally different things.  Why was she?  So sad the birth mother couldn't step up...

I don't know if this makes any sense, but there's my 2 cents.  Lovin

Hi Lovin...your post definitely does make sense. I can totally relate to what you said about worrying about your kids. The only thing I would add is that where you said that you would probably be that way until your son was off on his own, and I just wanted to say that for me it didnt get better after my kids left home, the worrying was as bad or worse, still is today. This reminds me of when I got my oldest out of diapers. I was so excited and told my Mom that the hard part was over...yippeee   LOL  She said oh no, definitely not true. She said that the hard part hadnt even begun yet. She said it never gets easier but gets harder as kids get older. I didnt understand her way back then, but boy I sure do now!  LOL

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #845 on: February 14, 2009, 03:01:21 AM »

I'm so afraid! I think maybe a ped was watching the trailer & the GF would leave to hang out with others, friends, another bf, or her nearby family. Maybe the ped knew she left at night or just happened to see her leave that night. Went in when the gf was gone & snatched the baby. Or she had a bf over & he waited until she fell asleep & took the baby. Because of this, she feels it is all her fault the baby is gone & is certain everyone else will blame her/hate her. I'm sure they would all blame her/hate her, the mom's family already does, but she still needs to come clean if she's not telling the truth. It would feel awful to admit, first of all, that you are cheating, and then the cheating, ultimately lead to putting these children in danger.

I feel she is scared sh*tless to reveal what she may have been doing when dad was at work. I agree that she is afraid of the dad. Admitting you were cheating to anyone isn't easy, but someone you're afraid of? To admit that you left children unattended or let predators (unknowingly) in the home, which led to the baby's abduction would be hard. Now admitting that your CHEATING LED TO THE ABDUCTION OF THE CHILD of the person you are afraid of is even more scary. She not only has to admit that to the bf she's afraid of, but the family, the bio mom & her family, the police, & THE WHOLE WORLD WATCHING.

I mean if they ask her if anyone else had been over there, she would have to say "so & so", then when asked, "who is that?" She would have to say, "the person I schtup when the dad's at work!" I understand how scary this all must be for her, but she needs to start talking!

I also think an intruder could have propped the door open for all the reasons stated, plus, leaving carrying a child, the door would slam behind you. That could wake someone up in time to see what is happening & who is doing it.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #846 on: February 14, 2009, 03:03:04 AM »

Ok, I am going to go out on a limb here, hope I don't fall off.

Today Marie (maternal gm) was asked if Crystals side of family had taken Poly.

She said they have been ask to, have filled out the paper work but had not taken it yet.

We know that Ronald and Misty have taken it. IF one or both had failed it, there would be no need for others to take it imo.

If Crystal takes a poly, wouldn't that tell us that Ronald and Misty have been ruled out as suspects? Not saying that Crystal or her family are involved, just trying to

piece some of this together.

If Crystal and family does not take a poly soon, then doesn't that tell us that it is not needed because they have a suspect, just not naming one yet?

One thing for sure LE is not leaking anything in this case.

Just some of my thoughts tonight..

Be Gentle please..

OS

I agree with you.......I think LE has a pretty good idea of what happened, and are extremely tight lipped about this case. The fact LE refuses to disclose the results of dad and gf's poly and have had to re-interview gf twice leads me to believe either they are directly involved or that th gf went out after the kids were asleep, and is petrified of dad and won't fess up, MOO.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #847 on: February 14, 2009, 03:06:09 AM »

BTW, Satsuma is also the name of a very sweet and wonderful tasting orange for those who might not know this.  They are my second fav next to Clementines.  They do not ship well and so I don't know if they make it to other parts of the country far away but in deep south are a big favorite and special.  I hope this child is found safe and the orange remains what this area is famous for and not a horrific crime.

Hey Anna, Yum! you're making my mouth water. My favorite are the delicious Honeybells we get every year as a special treat from FL. My dad used to have a house in the Keys that I sure do miss. And of course I agree that this little girl will be reunited with her family safe and sound.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #848 on: February 14, 2009, 03:20:38 AM »

Interesting post about e-polygraphs........taken from another blog so taking it with a grain of salt, that being said there are ways to detect lies thru voice stress analysis.

"..Roger at MKII Systems ran that video interview through the EPG software (e-polygraph) over 3 separate hours and the results and graphs were the same on all 3 occasions. The program determined that they were both being deceptive in their answers at 76.1%. They went on to conclude that the father may be covering up for the 17 year old and that the 17 year old as well as the father know exactly what happened to the little girl..we expect both the father and the 17 year old will be charged next week.."

[
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #849 on: February 14, 2009, 03:28:57 AM »

Something that is really not sitting right with me is the timing of the girlfriend supposedly getting up to use the restroom.  Awfully close to the time her boyfriend was supposed to be getting home, wasn't it?  Coincidence?  I think not.  I think she had left the house and was just getting in.   

I think this could account for her "evolving" story - she's trying to cover that fact up, even though she may not be directly involved in the alleged abduction.   

If Haleigh wasn't abducted, then it's possible that something else happened while the girlfriend was gone which led to Haleigh being harmed or worse.

That's my take on things......at this point anyway.
When I was 17 I never had to get up at night to go to the bathroom.Most teenagers do not, especially if they went to bed only 5 hours earlier.Also,why would the intruder turn the kitchen light on? I am afraid something is not right here.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #850 on: February 14, 2009, 03:32:53 AM »

http://twitter.com/GSReporters

father just handed over custody of son to police

mother is not present at her camp

Press conferences for now have been scheduled for 4pm saturday and sunday

A fews things from that site.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #851 on: February 14, 2009, 03:39:11 AM »

I wonder if that has anything to do with DCS involvement PRIOR to the child going missing??

[
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #852 on: February 14, 2009, 03:42:33 AM »

we know that the grandmother said Crystal had her son earlier this evening, so that first line doesn't even make sense now that I think about it.

I think I better go to bed, my brain is not working..

Nite all

OS

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: February 14, 2009, 03:44:21 AM »

I'm either confused or really behind, not sure which  ... did you watch Nancy Grace?  Crystal's mother was talking about Crystal had to go to the hospital earlier today due to dehydration from not eating/drinking properly, and said that she had the little boy and was with her boyfriend... that the 3 of them were together in a safe place and Crystal was regaining strength from being able to have time with her son, this is her weekend to have the children. 

So then does this mean that she had to give up the child to the father and then he was given to the police ? 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: February 14, 2009, 03:49:30 AM »

we know that the grandmother said Crystal had her son earlier this evening, so that first line doesn't even make sense now that I think about it.

I think I better go to bed, my brain is not working..

Nite all

OS

Good night, OS. I am headed that way too.

Good night monkeys.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #855 on: February 14, 2009, 04:50:55 AM »

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

Police report PDF

This report states she was in a pink shirt and tan shorts...........i thought first gf stated pj's, then pink shirt and underwear.....not where do the tan shorts come in?

Also she states that she got up to get a drink of water and notice Haleigh was missing, THEN she ran around frantically looking for her and then noticed the back door was open...........so, how many differnt stories has she told so far, around 5

[
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: February 14, 2009, 05:20:33 AM »

I have just ventured in here.  God bless little Haleigh.  Anna, in australia, Satsuma are red plums. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: February 14, 2009, 05:43:20 AM »

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

Police report PDF

This report states she was in a pink shirt and tan shorts...........i thought first gf stated pj's, then pink shirt and underwear.....not where do the tan shorts come in?

Also she states that she got up to get a drink of water and notice Haleigh was missing, THEN she ran around frantically looking for her and then noticed the back door was open...........so, how many differnt stories has she told so far, around 5

oh dear this sounds very suss.   

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: February 14, 2009, 06:13:10 AM »

These inconsistencies are driving me bonkers.  Whether the media is partly to blame or the gf.

The only thing I am comfortable with is when the Dad was on NG the first night and Marc Klaas told him..you are doing all the right things cooperating with LE and taking the Poly so they can concentrate on someone else.  His reply was "Why not?  I have nothing to hide." 

IMO, a guilty person his age wouldn't have taken one, nor had that "quick" response.  Now, the gf said she had to retake hers because she was crying and couldn't stay still.  That is plausible.  BUT.. her reasons for taking one could have been that she was too scared to refuse it (bf might kill her) and might have rathered take her chances in accidentally passing it... I don't know and will withhold judgement till we know more.  Their "guilt" may come from being young and/or "drug users" and since they are not 'squeaky clean, law-abiding citizens' it shows in their mannerisms.  (To me that really shows that they aren't sociopaths like KC...she looked everyone in the eye and didn't flinch)

The DCS may have had "involvement" because the bio mother may be filing complaints or because of the child missing school and the school reported them. 

Am trying to give these people the benefit of telling the truth till it is proven otherwise.  Nothing has hit me upside the head like Casey and Cindy Anthony did when you knew that nothing either one of them said was in the least plausible.  The "changes" in their stories weren't minor like this one.

I also remember the Lundsford child pervert was "visiting" the neighborhood.. so how would LE even know to check his alibi or whereabouts?  That was pretty clever of him to not do it in "his own back yard".  So these pervs being the conniving, cunning sickos that they are..who is to say another one didn't' copycat that MO?

All I would ask some media to do the next time GA says these people need him to help them blah blah blah.... is to ask him what? 

would you advise them to lie and send LE on a wild goose chase and waste their time? 

wait 30 days to report their daughter missing? 

whole family refuse to take a poly? 

chase TES away and spread rumors to try to destroy his credibility? 

tell them to only look for a 'live' child? 

stop diving in the water?  and of course many more .like hire assts., do your own 'private investigation and not share w/LE.  On and on.

IMO ...this is George's NEW JOB...you can bet he has a "deal" w/Milstead that he is the fund-raiser, Lee is the Web Master, Cindy is the Event Organizer, Book Writer and Media person.  Dennis will slowly move to the background and sell the printing, signs, bracelets, billboard, and so on.  This is their new gold mine.  This sickens me to no end.  All he said was DONATE MONEY to KFN....not help search, not donate to TES (who actually DOES something and FINDS people).  He is not there for therapy...he is there to SCAM. 

God please make the A's stop...only you can.  I humbly ask this from the bottom of my heart.  Please don't let them hurt anymore people, especially ones that are suffering from a "real" lost child.  Amen

Please forgive the long post.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: February 14, 2009, 06:16:04 AM »

Hi Haileigh thread... after 4:30am here, and I am awake.

I have only ever posted in Caylee and Musings, but wow, just realized something that chilled me to the bone.  I had to "tell" someone!

Misty's story:  "I woke up at 3:XX, got out of bed to get water/use bathroom (depending on which version), saw kitchen light on, saw back door was open, then noticed Haleigh was gone.  Frantic, scared, called Ronnie, who was just driving into the yard at that moment.  He said to call 911 instead, so I did."

911 call came in at 3:27.  Ronnie gets off work at 3am.  It takes 25 or 26 minutes to drive the 16 miles, so the 911 call seems to line up time-wise.

But wait.  Here's what occurred to me:

Picture it.  You awaken.  It is after 3am, just about time for Ronnie to come home.  Sleepy, you crawl out of bed and head for the bathroom, and are surprised to see the kitchen light on when you know it was not on earlier.  Now you see that the back door, usually closed and locked, is wide open.

Misty says it freaked her out, and she went in and discovered Haleigh missing, and "that's all I know."

What would your thought have been, if you were Misty?

Remember, she says she awakened sometime after 3:00am, just before Ronnie was due home. Upon discovering the light and the open door, WHY didn't she simply assume that he must have arrived home minutes before she woke up?  He could have turned on the kitchen light, and opened the back door for some reason.  Why did she panic?  Why didn't she first just go out the door and look to see if he were home -- if it were him who had turned on the light and opened the door?

A small point, but it seems like a big glaring hole in the story to me.  It really bugs me.  That's why I had to come here and post!

And while we are on the subject, WHY did he have HER call 911?  He is the father, he is older; she is not even an adult.  It would have made much more sense for him to call. 

But wait a minute.  Another head-scratcher:  WHY was the 911 call placed within a minute of him driving up to the home, if his arrival indeed coincided with Misty's discovery that Haleigh was gone, as per her story?  Haleigh isn't in her bed!  Oh my God!  Where is she?  Wouldn't they have checked outside first?  Awakened the neighbors?  Searched around to see if she had perhaps wandered outside and gotten injured or lost?  Why did Ronnie IMMEDIATELY have Misty call 911 while he raged in the background about how he would kill whoever took her?  How did they IMMEDIATELY know Haleigh had been taken by someone?

And why was Ronnie right there on hand, apparently in the same room, while Misty was on the phone with the dispatch operator?  Why wasn't he out looking under trees and bushes, under the trailer, down the road, in neighbors' cars, yards, etc., while she called in the emergency?

Sorry for the long ramble, and sorry for busting into this thread like this... I was awake and troubled by my realization: that if Misty had awakened at the time she said she did, she would almost certainly have naturally assumed that the light and the open door were simply indications that Ronnie had come home from work -- and this is conspicuously absent from her account, IMO.

I hope they didn't hurt Haleigh... the bit about the blankets sounds so suspicious, too... I wish I had hope that she is okay, but after Tim Miller stated on camera that he doesn't think this is going to have a happy ending, I just feel so sad.

Oh, yes, saw in the police report that Haleigh was wearing pink shirt, tan shorts.
Previous report said a t-shirt and underwear.
Original report said pajamas.
Did I mention the confusing bit about the blankets?

*sigh*

Desi

P.S.  Yes, it could have been an abduction by a child predator -- the area is crawling with 44 RSO's.  Well, I wonder: Would you be aware of that if you lived there?  Maybe Ronnie knows this, and perhaps is familiar with the Jessica Lunsford case? ..... Hate to be so suspicious, but their story just sounds wrong somehow.  I will humbly apologize here to Misty and Ronnie if I am mistaken about this.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.