April 27, 2024, 10:03:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649768 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #140 on: February 12, 2009, 11:22:16 AM »

I am not sure about the dad - He did look hinky on the interview but with no sleep before he came home and then I am sure not much sleep since, I may look a little off too. Did anyone hear how old the dad is?  He looked young but I did not get his age. And why in the world would any parent let a 17 year old spend the night at her boyfriends house?  I can only imagine what my parents would do if I had suggested that. And I know my 16 year old will not be spending the night at any future girlfriends house!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: February 12, 2009, 11:23:11 AM »

How many canals are in that area? Lakes? I fear even with Tim Miller's expertise that the amount of ground water in some of the areas of FL will be a mammoth undertaking to search through, plus require specialized divers.

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: February 12, 2009, 11:26:38 AM »

How many canals are in that area? Lakes? I fear even with Tim Miller's expertise that the amount of ground water in some of the areas of FL will be a mammoth undertaking to search through, plus require specialized divers.

Nonesuche - it's pretty scary looking at the amount of wooded area and water in the vicinity:

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: February 12, 2009, 11:36:45 AM »

Nonesuche - it's pretty scary looking at the amount of wooded area and water in the vicinity:

It's overwhelming just looking at it...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #144 on: February 12, 2009, 11:43:27 AM »

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/2009/02/12/Sheriff-A-lot-of/1234455366.html

This has a great presser

24 min 27 sec ago
Sheriff: 'A lot of misinformation' in search for Haleigh Cummings

Play video

(NECN: Satsuma, FL) - "We are now at right over 50 hours in our search and we have still not been able to locate Haleigh," this morning said Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy.

"We've stretched out to at least a five mile area," said Hardy. "We'll expand the investigation as far as it needs to go."

Investigators are treating the disappearance of five-year-old Haleigh Cummings as an abduction. She was reported missing when her father, Ronald Cummings, returned home from work early Tuesday. His 17-year-old girlfriend said she had woken up and discovered the child was missing. Haleigh was last seen Monday night in her father's mobile home in Satsuma. The rural community along the St. Johns River is about 70 miles north of Orlando.

Investigators also are interviewing the 44 sex offenders living within five miles of Ronald Cummings' home.

"There is a lot of misinformation going on around here," said Hardy.

I missed some of this and need to watch again, but he states that GF's polygraph results are back, but he is not here to give any results.

Evidence is at lab that was collected.

Bloodhounds followed scent trails, but no timline of events based on this info.

Other child is 3 and going to be 4 this weekend.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: February 12, 2009, 11:46:20 AM »

I am not sure about the dad - He did look hinky on the interview but with no sleep before he came home and then I am sure not much sleep since, I may look a little off too. Did anyone hear how old the dad is?  He looked young but I did not get his age. And why in the world would any parent let a 17 year old spend the night at her boyfriends house?  I can only imagine what my parents would do if I had suggested that. And I know my 16 year old will not be spending the night at any future girlfriends house!

IIRC~dad is 24 yrs old.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: February 12, 2009, 12:25:52 PM »

klaasend, what google map are you using?
I go to google and get a different one...
They live off of green st, which is only 2 blocks.
Can you put that in your search and maybe get a closer shot of that block?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #147 on: February 12, 2009, 12:26:46 PM »

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/2009/02/12/Sheriff-A-lot-of/1234455366.html

Tim's Presser with NECN

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: February 12, 2009, 12:38:45 PM »

klaasend, what google map are you using?
I go to google and get a different one...
They live off of green st, which is only 2 blocks.
Can you put that in your search and maybe get a closer shot of that block?

I used Mapquest.  I'll do another map.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #149 on: February 12, 2009, 12:44:17 PM »

I am wondering about the girlfriend. If she took the poly and passed why would they not release that? They came right out and said that Dad passed. 

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: February 12, 2009, 12:48:16 PM »

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: February 12, 2009, 01:05:09 PM »

Thank you........
Mapquest, I'll try it the next time.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #152 on: February 12, 2009, 01:05:53 PM »

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-12/story/girlfriend_explains_more_of_what_she_knows_about_missing_haleigh

Girlfriend explains more about missing Haleigh
"I don't care what people are saying about me because I didn't do it."
By Dana Treen Story updated at 12:47 PM on Thursday, Feb. 12, 2009

SATSUMA – The 17-year-old girlfriend of a Putnam County man whose 5-year-old daughter has been the focus on an intense three-day search has taken lie-detector tests and passed as far as she and her boyfriend know.

I took two of them,” Misty Croslin said this morning down the street from where Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings vanished late Monday or early Tuesday. Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, 25, said he also was tested and believes both he and his girlfriend passed.

We have all offered to take lie detectors,” Cummings said of his family, who is staying nights mostly huddled beneath a canopy near the Green Lane mobile home that is still roped off by investigators. He said he is willing to do what is needed.

“If you need to draw blood, draw blood,” he said.

His girlfriend also has been under a lot of scrutiny for being the last one to see her.

"I don't care what people are saying about me because I didn't do it," Croslin said.

Croslin said she had little to tell investigators about what happened Monday night. Because Tuesday was a school day, she put the kindergartner to bed about 8:15 p.m.

and crawled into the same bed about two hours later.

Cummings' other son, 3-year-old Ronald Cummings Jr., was in the same bed.

Croslin said she did not hear anything or notice anything amiss until she got up around 3 a.m.

“When I went to sleep she was there,” she said. “When I woke up she was gone.”

She said taking the polygraph under such stress was difficult.

“I was so shook up that night, I kept moving,” she said. “I couldn’t stay still. I was crying.”

A little more than 50 hours into the search, Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said efforts are expanding to include horseback searches of the palmetto scrub and pine

woods across the south Putnam community.

He said Croslin had taken a polygraph but would not discuss outcomes of any of the tests.

“Misty has been interviewed extensively,” he said. He said neighbors in the area have been helpful and that family has been “extremely cooperative.”

Croslin said a pair of her nephews who are about Haleigh’s age were at the couple’s place about 5 p.m. Monday.

Cummings, who was at work and arriving home just as Haleigh was discovered missing when Croslin woke up to go to the bathroom, said he has no idea who might try to

take his daughter.

He said he tends to stay to himself.

“I don’t make friends, I don’t make enemies,” he said.

Hardy said efforts today include more searches from the air and on water. Texas EquuSearch, a group specializing in horseback searches also arrived and is setting up to

begin mapping out the scrub.

“We’ll expand this investigation as far as it needs to go,” Hardy said. “We worked late into last night interviewing people.”

Hardy said items have been sent for lab analysis but would not say what those were.

He said no favorite toys or other items of Haleigh’s appears to be missing from the mobile home off Buffalo Bluff Road.

“The best-case scenario is that we find this child alive and well,” he said.

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: February 12, 2009, 01:28:53 PM »

I am wondering about the girlfriend. If she took the poly and passed why would they not release that? They came right out and said that Dad passed. 

I pray this child gets returned safely, although it doesnt look good.  I thank Lenny for offering the reward & hoping to force someone with knowledge to do it by a deadline as well as reports that he has joined the search.  I thank Tim Miller & his team for yet once again getting their boots on the ground.

I believe the father, Im have a bit of concern about his young girlfriend.   Im not sure if it a direct harm situation but something gives me the gut instinct that this 17 yr old left the home for a bit for God knows what, leaving the door open & from there one of the local peds entered the home & took Haleigh.   Her explanation of the brick keeping the door open is suspicious

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: February 12, 2009, 01:46:45 PM »

Poor Little girl, somethings very wrong here, if this child had just wondered away she would have been found by now, Someone done something to this child, and I think its someone that is close to her and knew the Father wasnt home or its one of the 2 that last saw her, I know Satuma very well, Im praying for Haleigh, may God Bless her!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: February 12, 2009, 01:48:52 PM »

I agree Klaas, plus the eastern northern area of FL has so many small back roads, etc that have acres of lowlands with brush......this will be a very tough search for even experts like TES.

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: February 12, 2009, 02:00:03 PM »

Thank you........
Mapquest, I'll try it the next time.

The one above is from maps.live , sorry for the confusion.  Most of the maps are pretty good, the first one I did in Mapquest was more of a larger view of the whole area.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: February 12, 2009, 02:12:27 PM »

Just some of my thoughts, this young father is very distraught to me, probably worried sick if he watches the news and is a little aware of the evil in some people.  I've seen a couple at the beach where I live have a toddler vanish and I can still to this day remember the gut wrenching sight of the mother running around yelling her name and than 10 minutes later collapsing on the sand in sobs.(Toddler was found fine wondering the parking lot full of RV's where anyone could have snatched her)  But her parents were so distraught and frantic, yelling, crying, exhibiting to me all the behaviors I've seen on this father.  Later interview he looked as though someone had finally given him a chill pill to speak a little more calmly.  Also the interview w/I assume the grandfather he also appears to look down to answer questions, could be a family or hearing issue, like he needs to look down to hear the questions asked on the device placed in his ear?  He appears legit to me, so far.

The girlfriend is suspect to me also, maybe they are not releasing the poly cause she is a minor?  I don't know the law down there.  But I also suspect she either stepped out or slept else where when she was supposed to be sleeping w/the children?  I read in one article that the bathroom she was supposedly using was in the actual bedroom and with sleeping children why not leave the door open, I don't know.

I also can say that I have picked up many sleeping children up to the age of 7 and never had a problem carrying them to a different room and putting them in bed without them waking all the way up, most kids I've observed this age sleep like a rock, they might nod awake than with a few simple words or whatever they are back out like a light.

I think they need to check all the friends out, the mother has alot of pic's of these kids on her website, as well as her sisters site.  Remember Shasta Groehn that guy watched the kids playing and observed the family for days before taking them.

Another random thought, Tornado's and pedofiles always know where the trailer parks are...go ahead throw nanners.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: February 12, 2009, 02:13:46 PM »

Live Webcam they say but I don't see any movement    :

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/web_cams/mobile_cam_1

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: February 12, 2009, 02:41:18 PM »

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say
Helen Eckinger | Sentinel Staff Writer
2:30 PM EST, February 12, 2009
1 2 3 next SATSUMA - 2:27 p.m.

The Gainsville Sun is reporting that George Anthony is with Ronald Cummings' family on its Twitter feed. Check it out and more here.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-missing-florida-girl-haleigh-021209,0,5779988.story

Go to the link for the Twitter feed....

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.