March 28, 2024, 02:21:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 647483 times)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #380 on: February 12, 2009, 11:41:01 PM »

Anyone have their exact address on Green Lane?

No I think they learned from 4937 Hopespring drive to redact that info going forward. That said I have heard Green Lane and also River Villa Dr. Here is a link to google with Hermits Cove Area Satsuma which lists the area :

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=us&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=112207365672542480712.000455b4884de4fdc7516

Here is the Sex Offender info:

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/offenderSearchNav.do

I don't know how current and I haven't linked any SO up with immediate area...seems to me it is not updated. but HTH
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: February 12, 2009, 11:41:15 PM »

Anyone have their exact address on Green Lane?

My first time over on this thread and I apologize, I have not read the posts yet .. but as I was looking for this information, I came across this photo gallery: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021009missinggirl/indexGallery.htm

If it has been posted, I apologize.

I am just now getting up to speed about this case.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #382 on: February 12, 2009, 11:43:14 PM »

I have only seen pictures of the little girl.  Do we have any online pictures of the others yet???

Heres some good sources:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-haleigh-cummings-photos,0,705399.photogallery

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18690324/detail.html#-
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #383 on: February 12, 2009, 11:46:44 PM »

I agree tcumom, something here just isn't right.

If Misty's brother, nephews, and the A/C person came over at 5 so there's no chance any of those people might have opened that back door?
I read somewhere today, that the A/C guy is cleared.  She seemed to hesitate when Greta asked about anyone visiting that afternoon.  Of course, she seems to hesitate over every answer. 

Not making fun, but if she's not heavily medicated, I wonder if she might have some problems.  Please, don't anyone think I'm being cruel.  Misty just reminds me of some of my students.

Yes, I agree that the 17 y/o is not "all there" for lack of a better term and for whatever reason.  That doesn't make her a criminal of course.  It just saddens me that a 17 y/o (that struck me as more like an 8-10 y/o--if that) is minding wee ones overnight.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: February 13, 2009, 12:00:16 AM »

Why doesn't this gf look in the freaking camera??? O/T kinda - regarding sex offenders I support this bill wholeheartedly and think everyone should. This case was beyond tragic and so preventable:

Christopher Barrios Law
The Justice For Christopher foundation has been set up in Christopher's honor to help fight for tougher laws against sex offenders in the state of Georgia. They are pushing for a bill, called the Christopher Barrios Law or No Second Chances, that will sentence anyone convicted of child molestation to life imprisonment and if the child dies during the commission of the act, they will receive the death penalty.

the sad fact of the matter is that there are millions of sexual predators that have never been arrested or convicted..........and they keep doing it over and over again...they cannot be rehabilitated and they never stop

I know that for sure, and when they count the 44 that ARE registered, that says nothing about the non-complaint ones like Couey or those that haven't been caught yet, add those numbers up and it probably quadruples. I'm all for the death penalty for them.

they should get the death penalty because the kill the soul of a child

JuJu~That is perfectly stated. That is exactly what they do while getting perverse pleasure, they destroy the child's soul core being, and that's very hard to reverse. I remeber one time Mark Lunsford stated he often wondered if Jessica wasn't better off than those who lived thru this type of attack due to the never ending pain they cause, I am grateful my son did live thru it and when I heard those words from a man who lost everything I balled like a baby. In no way do I think death is better, but I know he feels for all kids who have lived thru this type experience

I understand perfectly if you had rather not talk about it......but how old was your son?

3 yrs old. I don't mind talking about it, frankly had I known what to look for, maybe it wouldn't have happened more than once...but, people are too afraid to talk about it and that just perpetuates the ability of these pervs trying to destroy our children.

i am so sorry, it hurts my heart for him.....i am sorry to say i know how he feels.  you are so right about people not talking about it.  i hope the whoever did that to him rots in hell

Regrets, I've had a few......
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: February 13, 2009, 12:03:55 AM »

Thanks Leslie and Brandi.  I wanted the exact street address so I could pull a good sex offender list within 1 mile.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: February 13, 2009, 12:08:38 AM »

Thanks Leslie and Brandi.  I wanted the exact street address so I could pull a good sex offender list within 1 mile.
Klaas, its really weird that the mothers name is also Chrystal Marie, the child is Haleigh Marie, and the GrandMothers name is Marie, could go by her middle name not sure, but its just too weird.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #387 on: February 13, 2009, 12:10:27 AM »

Why doesn't this gf look in the freaking camera??? O/T kinda - regarding sex offenders I support this bill wholeheartedly and think everyone should. This case was beyond tragic and so preventable:

Christopher Barrios Law
The Justice For Christopher foundation has been set up in Christopher's honor to help fight for tougher laws against sex offenders in the state of Georgia. They are pushing for a bill, called the Christopher Barrios Law or No Second Chances, that will sentence anyone convicted of child molestation to life imprisonment and if the child dies during the commission of the act, they will receive the death penalty.

the sad fact of the matter is that there are millions of sexual predators that have never been arrested or convicted..........and they keep doing it over and over again...they cannot be rehabilitated and they never stop

I know that for sure, and when they count the 44 that ARE registered, that says nothing about the non-complaint ones like Couey or those that haven't been caught yet, add those numbers up and it probably quadruples. I'm all for the death penalty for them.

JuJu~That is perfectly stated. That is exactly what they do while getting perverse pleasure, they destroy the child's soul core being, and that's very hard to reverse. I remeber one time Mark Lunsford stated he often wondered if Jessica wasn't better off than those who lived thru this type of attack due to the never ending pain they cause, I am grateful my son did live thru it and when I heard those words from a man who lost everything I balled like a baby. In no way do I think death is better, but I know he feels for all kids who have lived thru this type experience

I understand perfectly if you had rather not talk about it......but how old was your son?

3 yrs old. I don't mind talking about it, frankly had I known what to look for, maybe it wouldn't have happened more than once...but, people are too afraid to talk about it and that just perpetuates the ability of these pervs trying to destroy our children.

i am so sorry, it hurts my heart for him.....i am sorry to say i know how he feels.  you are so right about people not talking about it.  i hope the whoever did that to him rots in hell
Thanks JuJu~It breaks my heart that you or anyone has to go thru this, and also it's a shame that it's so taboo to discuss.Every time I talk about it here on SM or to anyone else, I always get that exact response (either it happened to them, or a loved one). I believe if people did talk about it more and knew the signs of molestation it woud be a great service to others.........maybe one day we can hope for the sake of innocent children everywhere that it is ok to discuss without shame or embarrasment.

I too hope he rots in hell and personally know he is living in a hell on earth of his own making.

Also, my son seems to be regaining his childhood back and is truly happy and as carefree as he could be considering the circumstances...........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #388 on: February 13, 2009, 12:14:59 AM »

Klaas

Don't know if this helps, from earlier reports.

It's on Green Lane in the Hermits Cove area of Satsuma, just off Buffalo Bluff

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: February 13, 2009, 12:17:16 AM »

Klaas, its really weird that the mothers name is also Chrystal Marie, the child is Haleigh Marie, and the GrandMothers name is Marie, could go by her middle name not sure, but its just too weird.....

I don't think it's so weird.  Marie is a very common middle name.  Don't forget Jessica Marie Lunsford. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: February 13, 2009, 12:18:22 AM »

Klaas

Thanks OS, I'll try that but I think the website wants an exact address (number and street name).
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: February 13, 2009, 12:19:07 AM »

I don't think it's so weird.  Marie is a very common middle name.  Don't forget Jessica Marie Lunsford. 

........although I agree it is common, my best friend and her sis and mom all shared Marie as a middle name, but it's getting freaky. 1) don't name your children marie as a middle name

2) stay away from sociopaths with the last name Peterson

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #392 on: February 13, 2009, 12:20:42 AM »

Klaas

Thanks OS, I'll try that but I think the website wants an exact address (number and street name).

A little more info.

Haleigh lives in a mobile home community called River Villa. It's on Green Lane in the Hermits Cove area of Satsuma, just off Buffalo Bluff Road and U.S. 17.

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: February 13, 2009, 12:20:45 AM »

Christopher Barrios Law

Thanks JuJu~It breaks my heart that you or anyone has to go thru this, and also it's a shame that it's so taboo to discuss.Every time I talk about it here on SM or to anyone else, I always get that exact response (either it happened to them, or a loved one). I believe if people did talk about it more and knew the signs of molestation it woud be a great service to others.........maybe one day we can hope for the sake of innocent children everywhere that it is ok to discuss without shame or embarrasment.

I too hope he rots in hell and personally know he is living in a hell on earth of his own making.

Also, my son seems to be regaining his childhood back and is truly happy and as carefree as he could be considering the circumstances...........

that is an amazing photo.......hopefully he is mind will allow him to forget, and Thank God he has a Mom like you

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: February 13, 2009, 12:21:37 AM »

well  yea I guess it is,  just seems strange to me I  guess, I dont know why, I guess because Im from a very large family and not a Marie in the bunch.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: February 13, 2009, 12:24:39 AM »

Christopher Barrios Law

that is an amazing photo.......hopefully he is mind will allow him to forget, and Thank God he has a Mom like you

You are so sweet {{{JuJu}}}       I pray every day his mind will allow that, but it always lingers, even 6 yrs later, but he is happy and more carefree here than he ever was before we moved. O/T~I hope you saw my post to you in musings about doors being shut and opened.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #396 on: February 13, 2009, 12:25:59 AM »

well  yea I guess it is,  just seems strange to me I  guess, I dont know why, I guess because Im from a very large family and not a Marie in the bunch.....

none hear either, but a butt load of Elizabeth middle names...........at least 6 that I know of.

[
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: February 13, 2009, 12:27:35 AM »

O/T~I hope you saw my post to you in musings about doors being shut and opened.

i'm sorry, i didn't but i will try to find it....THANK YOU

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: February 13, 2009, 12:28:02 AM »

I am putting together a who's who and a timeline, and I think:
Teresa Never, grandmother, Ronald's mother
Nancy Griffis, 43, grandmother, Crystal's mother

Am I wrong? I don't see a Grandmother named Marie?

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #399 on: February 13, 2009, 12:32:16 AM »

Klaas

Try putting in a fictitious # such as 114 Green St...It'll still give you the same street. Here is another SO list for Satsuma... this one I got from another site
http://www.jacksonville.com/firstcoastfugitives/sexualpredatorsdatabase.shtml?appSession=173148917733254

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.