April 27, 2024, 09:36:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649748 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #760 on: February 13, 2009, 11:20:59 PM »

Have we heard yet if Haleigh went to school Monday, Have we heard what the man that came to fix the AC had to say about if Haleigh was there or not, have they talked to the cousin that was visiting Monday evening, these are what Im waiting forbecause at least then we will know for a fact that Haleigh was there up to a certain time.......I dont feel good about all this, a lot of time has passed now and it doesnt look good to me.......

Murt and KFN and George need to stay home and leave this up to the proffessionals, IMO......

LP offering the reward is all that he needs to do also, and he could have done that without going there!

Of the things you've asked, all I've heard so far is that LE reported that the AC guy checked out ok, they have no concerns there. 

I agree with you, after this amount of time, it doesn't look good. 

Oh  Hi Wyks, sorry I was reading my E-Mails from fellow Monkeys,
    Yes I think that too much time has passed and with the reward that LP offered on the table, it just looks like if someone thought they could get that money they would came running for it, something bad happened, and it does not look good to me!

That's ok, I'm going back and forth between forums in here.  lol 

Yep, am thinking that LP may be suspecting involvement from someone else or info from someone else being given.  The reward feels to me like bait dangled out there for info.  He has said that he himself will deal with whoever comes forward.  And supposedly he doesn't have to report that person or the info rec'd to LE.  Interesting.  If this case does indeed involve drugs or trafficking, that reward may just be very appealing to someone who knows the truth of what happened. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #761 on: February 13, 2009, 11:21:09 PM »

Something is going on on the webcam!!!!!!!!

It seems to be hung up.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #762 on: February 13, 2009, 11:21:19 PM »

Crap...gotta link? Please??? 
summermonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: February 13, 2009, 11:21:33 PM »

I didn't know they had webcam. Is it of their house?

Me either....is there a link?  thanks...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: February 13, 2009, 11:21:48 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Looks like an 11:00 news report from the field to me. Not anything "new."

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: February 13, 2009, 11:22:02 PM »

Yes, but now I think it is just news reporters trying to get ready for some kinda update........

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/web_cams/mobile_cam_1

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: February 13, 2009, 11:23:03 PM »

I dreamed about her last nite.  I dreamed that an older male with white hair and a thin face and glasses took her.  And they willl find a tiny shoe that belongs to her.

O/T
Not trying to be funny or anything but do you really dream about stuff that comes true?
Yes. I have in the past.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #767 on: February 13, 2009, 11:25:39 PM »

::MonkeyConfused::Hi Monkeys...been reading to catch up and saw the police report.Did I see the mother's age right???????She is only 19??With 3 kids??
NO  the Mother is 23...

Thanks HH, I could have sworn it said 19.....I about fell out of the chair.

It DID say 19! Listed her DOB as 8-30-1989.

You were not seeing things. I just think it was wrong. Should have said 1985.

The teenager let 911 operator think she was Haleigh's mother.  Sounds like LE went w/that erroneous info.  Don't fret...it'll be straightened out, though that detail is telling--she is another who is a stranger to the truth.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #768 on: February 13, 2009, 11:29:57 PM »

::MonkeyConfused::Hi Monkeys...been reading to catch up and saw the police report.Did I see the mother's age right???????She is only 19??With 3 kids??
NO  the Mother is 23...

The teenager let 911 operator think she was Haleigh's mother.  Sounds like LE went w/that erroneous info.  Don't fret...it'll be straightened out, though that detail is telling--she is another who is a stranger to the truth.

In all serious.... Maybe Misty has deslexia and therefore gets her numbers mixed up. It would/could also explain her dropping out of school and not getting her GED as well.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #769 on: February 13, 2009, 11:32:49 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Looks like an 11:00 news report from the field to me. Not anything "new."

Well TY anyway 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: February 13, 2009, 11:33:46 PM »

NO  the Mother is 23...

I am afraid you are right, foggy. Not sure how that plays into this yet though.

Time will tell. As someone posted here, the truth does not change.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #771 on: February 13, 2009, 11:36:06 PM »

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/Volunteers-Turned-Away-From-Search/oamA7eW5HEywT3rjpAAxjQ.cspx

Volunteers Turned Away From Search  Reported by: Cathi Carson
Email: ccarson@tvjaxfl.com
Last Update: 7:48 pm 

Print Story | Email Story     

Alex Weber and his fellow Urban Search and Rescue team came from Hilton Head to try and help search for Haleigh Cummings.  But when they arrived they were told they couldn't join the effort.

Investigators say liability and safety issues make it impossible to allow uninvited volunteers to take part in the search.  And at this point they have plenty of help.  There were more than 200 volunteers searching the woods along side horses. 

This is so SAD!!  IMO, no professional search team ought to ever be turned away, no matter what!  Am not so sure that all 200 of their volunteers already "invited" have more experience and training than the pro search team! 

This isn't the first missing person's case where the investigators have turned away professional search and rescue teams.  It just burns me up each time that it's done. 

We had a local young man go missing, my son's best friend.  LE and their slew of untrained volunteers looked for all of a week for this young man, then called off the search.  Several months later, it took a man who lived hours away, volunteering his cadaver dog and self, all of less than a day to find his body.  I say GOD BLESS any pro search team willing and able to get involved, and it should be a crime to turn them away! 

IMO. 

Wyks, this is one of those deals that folks'll debate 'til the cows come home.  I've said over and over that if our child was missing, we'd be out beating the bushes 'til we collapsed rather than wasting time doing interviews, let alone calling off the search because of nightfall.

I was reading on an FL equine forum earlier.  If folks want to be part of formal SAR, it'd behoove them to find a reputable group and take the appropriate classes/tests for certs. 

I say this because Joe Blow and his dog, no matter what their tracking abilities aren't welcome until after LE and the more "accepted" SAR folks get in there.

Imho, the lag time between someone coming up missing and when full-scale search can be/is implemented is very concerning.  Thank God the dogs were called out pretty quickly in this case.  I hope someone's been out with dogs every day--and into the night.  I don't get professionals calling off the search because of nightfall esp. w/dogs. 

Foggy

I bet you're right Foggy, this kind of thing will be debated forever.  I was referring to the acceptable professional SAR teams, these are the ones who have been turned away.  Sounds like the team Klaas reported above was also one.  There were also three, not just one, professional SAR teams turned away in the Stacy Peterson case.  I know one of the members of one of those teams and was following that case closely when it happened.  I just don't understand why this happens in a missing persons case.  The reason given by LE was same as with this case, liability and safety issues.  Which for a professional SAR team, is hogwash.  Untrained volunteers I can understand.  But professionals are fully trained, and usually have their own coverage and fully know the risks, perhaps better even than LE.  They come ready to search, despite the risks, being fully prepared. 

I've heard more times than not, that the actual reason is because LE wants the find for themselves.  Sounds mean of me to say, yet I've seen it happening in at least two cases, mine included.  It's often the same with psychics.  LE doesn't like to give credit publically if a psychic makes the find rather than them.  This happened with Laci Peterson.  It hurts their 'macho' image.  Sigh. 

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #772 on: February 13, 2009, 11:37:42 PM »

I dreamed about her last nite.  I dreamed that an older male with white hair and a thin face and glasses took her.  And they willl find a tiny shoe that belongs to her.

O/T
Not trying to be funny or anything but do you really dream about stuff that comes true?
Yes. I have in the past.

Did you feel as though she is alive?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #773 on: February 13, 2009, 11:38:59 PM »

NO  the Mother is 23...

Yes she did!  She led out with 'my daughter.........'

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: February 13, 2009, 11:39:08 PM »

O/T
Yes. I have in the past.
No.

Did you feel as though she is alive?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: February 13, 2009, 11:39:37 PM »

Do you have the link?  Thanks!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #776 on: February 13, 2009, 11:43:42 PM »

NO  the Mother is 23...

I am afraid you are right, foggy. Not sure how that plays into this yet though.

Time will tell. As someone posted here, the truth does not change.

Yes, the truth does not change.  And some of my fave thoughts are from Judge Judy ha ha:  "...don't look down there, look at me..." and that one doesn't have to think if one is telling the truth--less to remember scratch
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: February 13, 2009, 11:45:55 PM »

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

Under name type in  = CUMMINGS%

Then click on search

Look for Ronald Lemyles Cummings 

Wow!  Oh, my...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: February 13, 2009, 11:52:21 PM »

Hi Monkeys   I am sick at heart about another child gone missing. I was determined not to get involved in a new case after Natalee and Caylee, but ...well, so much for determination  LOL  I just couldnt stay away. I am very frightened for this precious little girl. I am praying and praying and praying that LE and TES find this little girl safe.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: February 13, 2009, 11:54:06 PM »

Hi Monkeys   I am sick at heart about another child gone missing. I was determined not to get involved in a new case after Natalee and Caylee, but ...well, so much for determination  LOL  I just couldnt stay away. I am very frightened for this precious little girl. I am praying and praying and praying that LE and TES find this little girl safe.

Me too Gabby
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.