April 27, 2024, 09:54:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649762 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: February 14, 2009, 01:07:58 AM »

to drive on the rails with a car depends on the gauge of the track and the width between the tires.

Could some had one of those hand cars used on the RR and then just used that to go to another reg/ car or could have jumped the train. Maybe the trains slows for "drugs"

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: February 14, 2009, 01:10:36 AM »

Is there a water tower along there? or do trains ever use those any more?  seems the RR goes pretty far up and down the state

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: February 14, 2009, 01:12:16 AM »

The great part of sex offender lists is that they tell you where the SO lives NOW.  The bad part of those lists is that they do not tell you where they lived last month, or two, three or four months ago.  It has been stated that Ronnie and his kids moved in to that mobile home about four months ago, then who lived there before?  Could have been a SO, family of a SO, or friend of a SO.

I am of the opinion that the 17-year-old "girl friend", babysitter, housekeeper, is the one to be looked out much more closely.  When this story first broke, I felt that maybe she left the home after the kids were in bed so she could have some fun time with someone before the Daddy got home.  When she came back, Haleigh was gone and she had to come up with a story to cover her arzz.  I think Haleigh saw the door open and tried to find the 17-year-old and wandered off or someone who knew the house, watched the house, and wanted Haleigh and  knew the habits of not only the father but also the 17-year-old. 

Back to lurking now....
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: February 14, 2009, 01:14:27 AM »

- Croslin addressed the issue of someone her age watching such young children in this capacity. "I've been babysitting since I was 11," she said. "I have three nieces and two nephews and one on the way, and I've watched all of them."

Yes, I saw this on her brothers and other websites, she's literally surrounded by munchkins.  And her brother I believe w/2 children lives within walking distance of this house.  Two girls I think, if you go to the site there are more pic's of Haleigh.  I don't find it at all unusual in some parts of the US it's just what is done. 
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #804 on: February 14, 2009, 01:16:52 AM »

- Croslin addressed the issue of someone her age watching such young children in this capacity. "I've been babysitting since I was 11," she said. "I have three nieces and two nephews and one on the way, and I've watched all of them."

Yes, I saw this on her brothers and other websites, she's literally surrounded by munchkins.  And her brother I believe w/2 children lives within walking distance of this house.  Two girls I think, if you go to the site there are more pic's of Haleigh.  I don't find it at all unusual in some parts of the US it's just what is done. 

ive seen it in ALL parts of the US... kids toting kids around... kids watching kids.. kids HAVING kids...

i see it all the time...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: February 14, 2009, 01:22:19 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSX_Transportation  This link has a pic of track in Jacksonville. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: February 14, 2009, 01:25:50 AM »

ive seen it in ALL parts of the US... kids toting kids around... kids watching kids.. kids HAVING kids...

i see it all the time...

Exactly, some find it weird and don't think a 17 yr old should be responsible for 2 minor children, hell, they should come to my state where you can a leave a minor 8 yr old home alone.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: February 14, 2009, 01:26:06 AM »

Oh maybe the ac man propped the door open. Maybe it was hot for him! Or maybe since he sees lots of home, he himself is not a ped but helps some buddies.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: February 14, 2009, 01:31:33 AM »

I saw that there were 44 sex offenders within a 5 mile radius.  And can't remember how many there were in Adji's area... but there were a lot.

Do all sex offenders head to Florida?  Or do they just have a "better" tracking method there and we all live with that many around us and don't know it?  Geez...it is so damn scary.

Am praying that this is not the case, but what else could it be if they have all passed lie detectors?

Many states and cities have them. Maybe they like the warm weather. Sure are many of them in CA

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: February 14, 2009, 01:34:31 AM »

pic of csx railroad track in jacksonville, hope I blow the site up, never posted a pic before.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: February 14, 2009, 01:35:35 AM »

I meant to say I hope I don't blow the site up!  Ha! Ha!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: February 14, 2009, 01:36:44 AM »

I watched NG and they had Pat Brown on, a former profiler for the FBI.
She had some good ideas about who the kids were in contact with, who came to the house, where they went.
It doesn't even have to be someone they knew, but someone who knew that he was gone from the house at night. Last night, they said they were going back thirty days and checking infomation out, probably for that reason.
Maybe I've been too hard on the gf and the Dad. Bad past for the Dad, gf seems rather
dumb. Agree that she might have left the house for a while and is covering that up out of fear of him.
Think maybe the Anthony thing affected us, they lied about everything.
With the Lunsford one, Couey saw them and I guess was just in wait. Mark Lunsford had never laid eyes on any of the ppl in the trailer that was just kitty corner from him.
Very disturbing that so many SO nearby. One on every block it seems.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: February 14, 2009, 01:36:52 AM »

I meant to say I hope I don't blow the site up!  Ha! Ha!

kaBoom.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: February 14, 2009, 01:41:31 AM »

The great part of sex offender lists is that they tell you where the SO lives NOW.  The bad part of those lists is that they do not tell you where they lived last month, or two, three or four months ago.  It has been stated that Ronnie and his kids moved in to that mobile home about four months ago, then who lived there before?  Could have been a SO, family of a SO, or friend of a SO.

I am of the opinion that the 17-year-old "girl friend", babysitter, housekeeper, is the one to be looked out much more closely.  When this story first broke, I felt that maybe she left the home after the kids were in bed so she could have some fun time with someone before the Daddy got home.  When she came back, Haleigh was gone and she had to come up with a story to cover her arzz.  I think Haleigh saw the door open and tried to find the 17-year-old and wandered off or someone who knew the house, watched the house, and wanted Haleigh and  knew the habits of not only the father but also the 17-year-old. 

Back to lurking now....

Jaggard, I heard that!  Or now they say absconded, what the he!! is absconded?!?  Just joking.  Yes, I agree on Misty I think she may have made a dumb mistake and is now too afraid to tell.  I mean  Ronald the father doesn't seem to me to be the nicest guy she could of picked.  Hopefully she'll get wise to his degrading ways soon.  I read on another blog it could of been another guy friend who pretended to like her but really liked the kid, how creepy is that?!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #814 on: February 14, 2009, 01:42:19 AM »

i see it all the time...

Exactly, some find it weird and don't think a 17 yr old should be responsible for 2 minor children, hell, they should come to my state where you can a leave a minor 8 yr old home alone.

i am freaked out by kids taking PLANES by themself at 12... makes me CRAZY..

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: February 14, 2009, 01:46:19 AM »

i see it all the time...

Sorry for the OT on this, but my 8 yr old niece told me this and that her mother had checked the law and said it was ok, I sure enough looked it up and I belong to a latch key state, 8 yrs old alone, I told my bro I'd beat his ass if he did it!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #816 on: February 14, 2009, 01:50:23 AM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090213/ARTICLES/902121020/0/SPORTS0102#

There is a pic here of exact location of the home this family lived in. Toward the bottom.

I can't get the copy thingie to work. Maybe someone can bring it here.

also google shows it here, I believe they are the same.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #817 on: February 14, 2009, 01:53:13 AM »

i see it all the time...

Sorry for the OT on this, but my 8 yr old niece told me this and that her mother had checked the law and said it was ok, I sure enough looked it up and I belong to a latch key state, 8 yrs old alone, I told my bro I'd beat his ass if he did it!

thank you! i sometimes feel like i am the ONLY person on the planet who would feel that way..
kids are left on their own way toooooo much in my opinion..
when i was little, our parents left us 5 kids on our own till they got home.. TO THIS DAY i remember a creepy old man who was in the neighborhood who stuck his hand in our mail slot hinged door thingy and i saw him peering in...

they say he had mental problems... was harmless...

well harmless my ARSE.. i STILL can see it in my mind to this DAY...

my brother was oh. probably about 13.... and believe ME, i dont see kids that young being on their own AT ALL...

*sigh*...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: February 14, 2009, 01:54:57 AM »

this pic?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: February 14, 2009, 01:57:09 AM »

See I just used my newly discovered skills!  No Kaboom! Yaaa!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.