April 20, 2024, 03:02:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649254 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #980 on: February 14, 2009, 04:31:57 PM »

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

Police report PDF

This report states she was in a pink shirt and tan shorts...........i thought first gf stated pj's, then pink shirt and underwear.....not where do the tan shorts come in?

Also she states that she got up to get a drink of water and notice Haleigh was missing, THEN she ran around frantically looking for her and then noticed the back door was open...........so, how many differnt stories has she told so far, around 5

BUMP...........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #981 on: February 14, 2009, 04:32:35 PM »

I am like LE with this case, everyone is a suspect at this point.   

I'd still like to hear confirmation that the father was AT work that night, during his WHOLE shift, from 3 pm to 3 am, as reported.  Would also like to see cell phone reports that confirm the phone call from the gf to the father just as he was pulling into the driveway (about 3:25 am), as reported.  And what time the first call to 911 was made. 

Were there calls between them earlier?  Did the father leave work early? 

Because of all the inconsistencies tho, until there is more info, I do have my first working theory.  (subject to change at any time, lol)

It's been reported that Haleigh has a bedwetting prob.  I suspect that what *may have* happened is:

the gf was doing laundry earlier in the evening.

the gf puts Haleigh to bed, in one of the beds, in her pjs.

Haleigh wets the bed at some point, the gf cleaned her up, changed her into a blouse and clean underwear/shorts, and put her back to bed in one of the other beds. Gf changed the first bed and either set aside the laundry or actually washed it all. 

Haleigh wets the bed again, and this time the gf loses it with Haleigh and perhaps hitting her, causing her death.  (This could have happened the first time around, above).

Father comes home as gf is calling him, *OR* gf calls him and he comes home to take care of the situation. 

Haleigh is taken to the water (by gf/father/both) and weighted down with a cinder block (several of which can be seen in the pics of the home, scattered around the trailer area).  Another cinder block is used to prop open the back screen door, to make it look like Haleigh was abducted.  911 is called. 

Tears from the father and gf could be because of what they may have done, rather than because of how very badly they want Haleigh back.

--------

Okies... feel free to rip this theory apart.  I'd love for it to be wrong.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: February 14, 2009, 04:32:38 PM »

I read on topix (not that I trust their word  ), but they stated KFN was asked to leave today

WOO HOOO!!!!    EXPOSING THEM (Milsteads & Anthonys) IS PAYING OFF!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: February 14, 2009, 04:36:08 PM »

Apology, call for unity on Day 5 of Haleigh search

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090214/ARTICLES/902140964/1002?Title=Apology__call_for_unity_on_Day_5_of_Haleigh_search

PALATKA - Marie Griffis, Haleigh Cummings' maternal grandmother, said Saturday that she wants to apologize to both Misty Croslin and Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, for raising suspicions with the media earlier concerning their possible involvement in the 5-year-old's disappearance.

"I'm too old to be criticizing the two, because they're still babies," she said, referring to 25-year-old Cummings and 17-year-old Croslin. "I feel maybe I've done some damage to Misty's heart, and I can't live with myself for doing that.

"The Lord knows I want to apologize ... and I want to do it face to face," she said.

Haleigh's younger brother, Ronald Jr., who was with his mother, Crystal Sheffield, on Saturday as part of the custody agreement, turns 4 on Sunday, and Griffis said she would like for both sides of the family to celebrate the day together somewhere.

"We have to do it for Haleigh," she said.

wow~i have alot of admiration for her!

O/T pls excuse my spelling today, I had too many bushwhackers last night Someone really should have told me ahead of time that they have 151 in them

I must say this tells ALOT about the family dynamics.   The bio mom has done nothing but lie & avoid what the real truth of why she lost custody, how do I know this because her own father admitted that her substance abuse problems & not taking Haleigh to her scheduled doctor's appointment (Haleigh has a condition) is why she finally lost custody.   It is also bothersome that this fairly inactive mother is using Haleigh's disappearance more as a platform for her to be portrayed as a victim herself.  If you examine Ron Cummings rap sheet pretty much everything was tossed out/dismissed.  Not so with the bio mom.  In all of Crystal Sheffield's interviews prior to her mother coming out with this statement (usually Marie Griffis was by her side during the interviews) she consistently tried to point a finger at Ron.  The water incident involving Haleigh actually had the bio mother's scent detected at the water by canines.  I will bet that the maternal grandfather had a say in what these two women were doing & urged them to stop because he did not agree knowing the truth.   I have been involved in court cases in one way or another for many years via paralegal, court transcriptionist & then working for a reknown forensic psychologist for almost a decade or in child advocacy work - it is NOT a stretch that a bitter, unstable woman scorned (in her mind) will not go so far as to fabricate stories to get back at a spouse, so to suspect the ex/father in domestic situations as a general rule automatically can be a rush to judgment & a vital error regarding the welfare of the minors in that family.   Statistically it may be true that more men abuse their spouses and/or children but that does not mean that is factual in every instance.  It is very important NOT to have personal opinions, experiences or other cases used as a yard stick when handling each domestic case on an individual basis.

NOW, that being said it still remains to be seen if any drug use or whatever else on the part of Ron or his teen girlfriend actually is factual or not.  As I've stated early in this thread I suspect that Misty left the house when the children were sleeping & left the door open because she did not have a key to the house to get back in - that is a theory that is likely but no proof has come to light that indeed happened.  It is interesting that she now reported that she had visitors from 5-6PM that day, maybe she made plans to go out knowing Ron would be at work until 3AM, BUT again that is only a theory of a possibility that may have occurred.  Right now law enforcement is correct thus far that they have the case wide open & everyone is suspect - the facts will bear out in due time.   Misty's inconsistent statements as well as Crystal's history, the overall long-term living conditions & obvious lack of education/ignorance by this ENTIRE family circle or Ron's possible temperament issues ALL bother me personally.  Unlike the Casey Anthony case which has a ton of evidence what her involvement & past history is regarding the murder of Caylee is, we don't have enough circumstantial or direct evidence pointing in a particular direction in this case yet nor do we know if any of the family domestic situations matter if it turns out that a pedafile or other perp indeed abducted Haleigh, door left unlocked related or not.

Bumping

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #984 on: February 14, 2009, 04:37:06 PM »

I'd still like to hear confirmation that the father was AT work that night, during his WHOLE shift, from 3 pm to 3 am, as reported.  Would also like to see cell phone reports that confirm the phone call from the gf to the father just as he was pulling into the driveway (about 3:25 am), as reported.  And what time the first call to 911 was made. 

Because of all the inconsistencies tho, until there is more info, I do have my first working theory.  (subject to change at any time, lol)

It's been reported that Haleigh has a bedwetting prob.  I suspect that what *may have* happened is:

Haleigh wets the bed at some point, the gf cleaned her up, changed her into a blouse and clean underwear/shorts, and put her back to bed in one of the other beds. Gf changed the first bed and either set aside the laundry or actually washed it all. 

Haleigh wets the bed again, and this time the gf loses it with Haleigh and perhaps hitting her, causing her death.  (This could have happened the first time around, above).

Father comes home as gf is calling him, *OR* gf calls him and he comes home to take care of the situation. 

Haleigh is taken to the water (by gf/father/both) and weighted down with a cinder block (several of which can be seen in the pics of the home, scattered around the trailer area).  Another cinder block is used to prop open the back screen door, to make it look like Haleigh was abducted.  911 is called. 

Tears from the father and gf could be because of what they may have done, rather than because of how very badly they want Haleigh back.

--------

No ripping here, wasn't it a theory that jon Benet Ramsey had a bed wetting problem?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: February 14, 2009, 04:37:35 PM »

Has anyone heard anything about the visit to the home of Misty by her brother and 2 nephews? I wonder if he has taken a lie detector test yet, also I think an air conditioner repair man visited that day too. Did anyone see Haleigh other than family after school when dad picked her up ? I can't find much info LE are withholding a lot of information it seems.

The thing that concerns me most about it is that someone was able to walk into the trailer, stop by the kitchen put the light on, enter the bedroom where 3 people were sleeping pick up the little girl without her making any noise and then leave without being heard or seen. This doesn't make any sense.

No, I must have missed that but I've been pretty busy.  I'd like to know more about them if true as well.

Yes Misty said the other day that they were there about 5PM and left about 5:30-5:45PM

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #986 on: February 14, 2009, 04:38:45 PM »

Apology, call for unity on Day 5 of Haleigh search

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090214/ARTICLES/902140964/1002?Title=Apology__call_for_unity_on_Day_5_of_Haleigh_search

PALATKA - Marie Griffis, Haleigh Cummings' maternal grandmother, said Saturday that she wants to apologize to both Misty Croslin and Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, for raising suspicions with the media earlier concerning their possible involvement in the 5-year-old's disappearance.

"I'm too old to be criticizing the two, because they're still babies," she said, referring to 25-year-old Cummings and 17-year-old Croslin. "I feel maybe I've done some damage to Misty's heart, and I can't live with myself for doing that.

"The Lord knows I want to apologize ... and I want to do it face to face," she said.

Haleigh's younger brother, Ronald Jr., who was with his mother, Crystal Sheffield, on Saturday as part of the custody agreement, turns 4 on Sunday, and Griffis said she would like for both sides of the family to celebrate the day together somewhere.

"We have to do it for Haleigh," she said.

wow~i have alot of admiration for her!

O/T pls excuse my spelling today, I had too many bushwhackers last night Someone really should have told me ahead of time that they have 151 in them

I must say this tells ALOT about the family dynamics.   The bio mom has done nothing but lie & avoid what the real truth of why she lost custody, how do I know this because her own father admitted that her substance abuse problems & not taking Haleigh to her scheduled doctor's appointment (Haleigh has a condition) is why she finally lost custody.   It is also bothersome that this fairly inactive mother is using Haleigh's disappearance more as a platform for her to be portrayed as a victim herself.  If you examine Ron Cummings rap sheet pretty much everything was tossed out/dismissed.  Not so with the bio mom.  In all of Crystal Sheffield's interviews prior to her mother coming out with this statement (usually Marie Griffis was by her side during the interviews) she consistently tried to point a finger at Ron.  The water incident involving Haleigh actually had the bio mother's scent detected at the water by canines.  I will bet that the maternal grandfather had a say in what these two women were doing & urged them to stop because he did not agree knowing the truth.   I have been involved in court cases in one way or another for many years via paralegal, court transcriptionist & then working for a reknown forensic psychologist for almost a decade or in child advocacy work - it is NOT a stretch that a bitter, unstable woman scorned (in her mind) will not go so far as to fabricate stories to get back at a spouse, so to suspect the ex/father in domestic situations as a general rule automatically can be a rush to judgment & a vital error regarding the welfare of the minors in that family.   Statistically it may be true that more men abuse their spouses and/or children but that does not mean that is factual in every instance.  It is very important NOT to have personal opinions, experiences or other cases used as a yard stick when handling each domestic case on an individual basis.

NOW, that being said it still remains to be seen if any drug use or whatever else on the part of Ron or his teen girlfriend actually is factual or not.  As I've stated early in this thread I suspect that Misty left the house when the children were sleeping & left the door open because she did not have a key to the house to get back in - that is a theory that is likely but no proof has come to light that indeed happened.  It is interesting that she now reported that she had visitors from 5-6PM that day, maybe she made plans to go out knowing Ron would be at work until 3AM, BUT again that is only a theory of a possibility that may have occurred.  Right now law enforcement is correct thus far that they have the case wide open & everyone is suspect - the facts will bear out in due time.   Misty's inconsistent statements as well as Crystal's history, the overall long-term living conditions & obvious lack of education/ignorance by this ENTIRE family circle or Ron's possible temperament issues ALL bother me personally.  Unlike the Casey Anthony case which has a ton of evidence what her involvement & past history is regarding the murder of Caylee is, we don't have enough circumstantial or direct evidence pointing in a particular direction in this case yet nor do we know if any of the family domestic situations matter if it turns out that a pedafile or other perp indeed abducted Haleigh, door left unlocked related or not.

Bumping

I wasn't stating I admired bio mom, just the woman who offered apology

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #987 on: February 14, 2009, 04:41:19 PM »

George was asked to leave???  Thats kind of sad in a way.  He probably thought the enviorment was good for him and he was helping.  I hope they were kind.

Well...

The unconfirmed report (ie: gossip) from another forum, which did not include a source, is that George showed up to help with the effort to find Haleigh Cummings on Wednesday and to lend emotional support, evidently made statements at lunch about his own case that somehow rubbed the Sheffield and Cummings family wrong. Several family members told him they didn't need him to take the focus away from finding Haleigh, and that he ought to go home and take care of his own house. That is why he has not been back.

I hope for everyone's sake that the above is true.  We can only hope. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: February 14, 2009, 04:41:39 PM »

--------

No ripping here, wasn't it a theory that jon Benet Ramsey had a bed wetting problem?

They did indeed confirm the father was at work, of course they will look at all phone records but we do know that Misty called Ron on his way home from work & we do know that Crystal was called by Ron's mom at 3:49 - thats all we know about definite phone calls so far.

Secondly, there is no report that states Haleigh had a "bedwetting problem" in fact when one of the grandmothers was asked about this she stated that Haleigh had not wet the bed in over 2 years when she cared for her.    There was only Misty's statement that Haleigh had wet the bed that night that is out there thus far.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: February 14, 2009, 04:57:40 PM »

George was asked to leave???  Thats kind of sad in a way.  He probably thought the enviorment was good for him and he was helping.  I hope they were kind.

Well...

The unconfirmed report (ie: gossip) from another forum, which did not include a source, is that George showed up to help with the effort to find Haleigh Cummings on Wednesday and to lend emotional support, evidently made statements at lunch about his own case that somehow rubbed the Sheffield and Cummings family wrong. Several family members told him they didn't need him to take the focus away from finding Haleigh, and that he ought to go home and take care of his own house. That is why he has not been back.

I do not doubt this story at all because George's initial statements at the search center was a reprimand to "NOT JUDGE THIS FAMILY NO MATTER WHAT" with iron fist visible and promoted his new partnership with Kid Finders Network.   There were reports on the ground that the Cummings family seemed to be distant to LE after his arrival, which indicates to me that he was projecting his & his wife's feelings about cooperating with police & interaction with the media unto this family. The Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway felt it fit to make TWO media statements one to locals, the other in an interview with ABC news about the George going to Satsuma & that Cindy was getting in touch with media to make sure they covered Haleigh's story...well no one needed Cindy to insert herself because the media was camped on site 5 days ago without her phone calls.   They were there to interject their disdain for law enforcement & the media and project their public claim that they feel Casey is innocent when they know much different - Caylee was never a "missing child" case despite the Anthony's lies.

I have no doubt George started talking about his case, dum move because anything he says can used against him because his family has NOT been cleared in any wrongdoing in either tampering with evidence or obstructing as accessories after the fact regarding protecting and supporting their daughter in her murder one charge.   He just got out of a "suicide attempt" hospitalization & refuses to tell the truth of what he knows about his daughter's involvement in his granddaughter's murder.  Caylee was NEVER missing & yet the Anthony family & KFN still portray it as such including having Caylee's picture with a pink heart on the KFN billboard.

Myself and many did investigative work looking into Kid Finders Network & their new project with their new partners the Anthonys called House of Hope - Milstead is a convicted felon, has been assaultive to media personnel in the Caylee Anthony case, and has a fradulent business practice history.   They have no reputable sponsors for years now & refuse to account for monies they have taken in by donations of the public.  They all are not stable minded or upstanding individuals, Im not shocked & Im sure albeit "gossip" right now Im sure there were enough witnesses at the Haleigh search center to have overheard what transpired to confirm it.

The two cases have nothing to do with each other & the focus now should be solely on finding Haleigh without interference by outsiders or the Cummings family history via mudslinging & fingerpointing.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: February 14, 2009, 05:00:52 PM »

IslandMonkey:
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: February 14, 2009, 05:00:52 PM »

Island Monkey, I totally agree about the grandmother making this statement & it is admirable.  Hopefully, its a step in the right direction so the focus can be put on finding Haleigh & the facts in this case.   My post was not to directly dispute your denoting the grandmother's statement but to add my thoughts thus far with what I see transpiring.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #992 on: February 14, 2009, 05:07:01 PM »

Thanks Klaas~I had no clue how to do that..........WHO is blacked out??

[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: February 14, 2009, 05:08:03 PM »

Well...

I do not doubt this story at all because George's initial statements at the search center was a reprimand to "NOT JUDGE THIS FAMILY NO MATTER WHAT" with iron fist visible and promoted his new partnership with Kid Finders Network.   There were reports on the ground that the Cummings family seemed to be distant to LE after his arrival, which indicates to me that he was projecting his & his wife's feelings about cooperating with police & interaction with the media unto this family. The Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway felt it fit to make TWO media statements one to locals, the other in an interview with ABC news about the George going to Satsuma & that Cindy was getting in touch with media to make sure they covered Haleigh's story...well no one needed Cindy to insert herself because the media was camped on site 5 days ago without her phone calls.   They were there to interject their disdain for law enforcement & the media and project their public claim that they feel Casey is innocent when they know much different - Caylee was never a "missing child" case despite the Anthony's lies.

I have no doubt George started talking about his case, dum move because anything he says can used against him because his family has NOT been cleared in any wrongdoing in either tampering with evidence or obstructing as accessories after the fact regarding protecting and supporting their daughter in her murder one charge.   He just got out of a "suicide attempt" hospitalization & refuses to tell the truth of what he knows about his daughter's involvement in his granddaughter's murder.  Caylee was NEVER missing & yet the Anthony family & KFN still portray it as such including having Caylee's picture with a pink heart on the KFN billboard.

Myself and many did investigative work looking into Kid Finders Network & their new project with their new partners the Anthonys called House of Hope - Milstead is a convicted felon, has been assaultive to media personnel in the Caylee Anthony case, and has a fradulent business practice history.   They have no reputable sponsors for years now & refuse to account for monies they have taken in by donations of the public.  They all are not stable minded or upstanding individuals, Im not shocked & Im sure albeit "gossip" right now Im sure there were enough witnesses at the Haleigh search center to have overheard what transpired to confirm it.

The two cases have nothing to do with each other & the focus now should be solely on finding Haleigh without interference by outsiders or the Cummings family history via mudslinging & fingerpointing.

Hi Capp    So glad to hear this report. I was so irate last night after going to the link you gave with ABC, my comment was on for a few minutes then deleted, then I wrote a comment about their bogus system of deletion, it too was deleted.

KFN is a fraud and GA needs to take care of his own mess before trying to help anyone else.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: February 14, 2009, 05:09:01 PM »

IslandMonkey - I have no idea what is blacked out but normally it's personal information about someone not related to the case, or their personal information is not public info and so they redact it.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: February 14, 2009, 05:16:50 PM »

Well...

Well said
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #996 on: February 14, 2009, 05:17:59 PM »

I read to where the dogs tracked a scent. Munroe Ave and then to the RR tracks.
I do hope George was told to F'oxx along with DM and KFN.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #997 on: February 14, 2009, 05:18:16 PM »

IslandMonkey - I have no idea what is blacked out but normally it's personal information about someone not related to the case, or their personal information is not public info and so they redact it.

Thanks~it just stands out like a sore thumb......question, if the name is blacked out because it's personal info about someone not related to this case, why is it in this case's police report?

[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #998 on: February 14, 2009, 05:20:46 PM »

Can one of you smart monkeys please explain to me why in the misc. section of the report, where it says is it DV, says no and then is it domestic related  it says yes???

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: February 14, 2009, 05:20:57 PM »

Well...

Hi Capp    So glad to hear this report. I was so irate last night after going to the link you gave with ABC, my comment was on for a few minutes then deleted, then I wrote a comment about their bogus system of deletion, it too was deleted.

KFN is a fraud and GA needs to take care of his own mess before trying to help anyone else.

MIZAY
 WOW JUST WOW!   Im telling ya ABC so made a deal with the Anthonys & their defense team - its so obvious to me now.  They continue to do so under contract in hopes for whatever exclusive but this shows me for certain ABC is very aware that the general public does not agree with them constantly giving the defense spin of Casey and/or her family.  In the article you read they made NO mention of the Anthony's daughter Casey being indicted on murder one & aggravated assault upon on minor regarding the murder of their granddaughter.   Caylee Marie Anthony was never a "missing child" and the Anthonys know it, so does ABC if they read/watched even a 1/4 of what most of us have read or listened to word for word in that case.     This is exactly what we dont need in Haleigh's case a bunch of koolaid drinking nitwits & liars mudding the waters.   Thank you for letting me know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.