April 27, 2024, 11:16:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649798 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: February 15, 2009, 01:50:58 AM »

Seems we have the gf's brothers and brothers-in-law coming outta the woodwork.     LOL  Thanks for the additional info, y'all! 

Now.. considering the one who lives just behind and 2 minutes walking distance away.  Does anyone think it possible that the gf slipped thru the woods (or grass, whatever) and ran over to see her brother for a bit, propping the screen door open while she was gone?   

Am I not following what you're saying, Wyks?   I would think she would do the opposite if she was going to sneak out to visit anyone while she was gone ...   close everything up as tight as she could whether she had a key or not, to make sure the kids couldn't get out.  Why would she prop the door open?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1141 on: February 15, 2009, 02:12:16 AM »

Seems we have the gf's brothers and brothers-in-law coming outta the woodwork.     LOL  Thanks for the additional info, y'all! 

Now.. considering the one who lives just behind and 2 minutes walking distance away.  Does anyone think it possible that the gf slipped thru the woods (or grass, whatever) and ran over to see her brother for a bit, propping the screen door open while she was gone?   

Am I not following what you're saying, Wyks?   I would think she would do the opposite if she was going to sneak out to visit anyone while she was gone ...   close everything up as tight as she could whether she had a key or not, to make sure the kids couldn't get out.  Why would she prop the door open?

Not sure, except that I've heard that screen doors on trailers such as that make a lot of noise on closing.  I was thinking so it wouldn't wake the kids.  What you said makes more sense tho. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1142 on: February 15, 2009, 02:14:15 AM »

maybe she propped the door open so to be sure she could get back in when she returned, thinking one of the kids could lock her out of the house and how would she explain that to the kids Dad when he got home from work.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1143 on: February 15, 2009, 02:32:32 AM »

maybe she propped the door open so to be sure she could get back in when she returned, thinking one of the kids could lock her out of the house and how would she explain that to the kids Dad when he got home from work.

That would be a bit hard to explain.    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1144 on: February 15, 2009, 02:34:11 AM »

i dont know, the propped open screen door is peripheral to me. the main door being open tho, when both the dad and gf said it is always locked(its a dead bolt), is the real question mark to me. le has stated that there are no signs of it being tampered with, so who unlocked and left it open? there have been no reports of any other signs of a break in either, so how would an intruder enter?

if the gf went out and left that door unlocked and someone else entered and took haleigh, how would they know that the door would be left unlocked on that specific night? if we assume she made a habit of going out at night and leaving it unlocked, who else would know that? i highly doubt it would be something she would share, and if she had why wouldnt have it happened sooner?

i pray this case will have a positive outcome and haleigh will be found alive and well. i just feel that given the first 72 hours have passed, and since those are the key hours according to the fbi and le, that something horrible has happened to her and that it is most likely at the hands of someone she knew. 

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: February 15, 2009, 02:34:42 AM »

Yup!

I agree. Could have propped it open to get back in.

But I still am thinking she just left it unlocked when she left the abode, in order to get back in, and a bad person took advantage of that. Then he/she propped it open in order to get in and out quickly and quietly.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: February 15, 2009, 02:41:22 AM »

Yup!

I agree. Could have propped it open to get back in.

But I still am thinking she just left it unlocked when she left the abode, in order to get back in, and a bad person took advantage of that. Then he/she propped it open in order to get in and out quickly and quietly.

*whispering* *O/T:*

Brandi, found you!  Saw your post in Caylee thread re my avi -- I had already mentioned the problem to you in your avi thread (lol) -- http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg674305#msg674305

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: February 15, 2009, 03:10:05 AM »

i dont know, the propped open screen door is peripheral to me. the main door being open tho, when both the dad and gf said it is always locked(its a dead bolt), is the real question mark to me. le has stated that there are no signs of it being tampered with, so who unlocked and left it open? there have been no reports of any other signs of a break in either, so how would an intruder enter?

if the gf went out and left that door unlocked and someone else entered and took haleigh, how would they know that the door would be left unlocked on that specific night? if we assume she made a habit of going out at night and leaving it unlocked, who else would know that? i highly doubt it would be something she would share, and if she had why wouldnt have it happened sooner?

i pray this case will have a positive outcome and haleigh will be found alive and well. i just feel that given the first 72 hours have passed, and since those are the key hours according to the fbi and le, that something horrible has happened to her and that it is most likely at the hands of someone she knew. 

Hi Peanut!  It's always so good to see you my friend.   

Desi is very sleepy and getting ready to go night-night.  I'm on my knees right next to ya with the prayer, but unfortunately have to agree about the apparent outcome here.  Another beautiful child seems to be gone from the face of the earth.  So sad!

You feeling any better yet?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1148 on: February 15, 2009, 03:22:34 AM »

Ok, I am so sick of these inconsistencies...Notice in the incident report that Misty states she woke just before 3am...........then she tells LE that she noticed Haliegh was missing about 5 minutes before daddy comes come around 3:27, so either she didn't notice she was missing until 3:22, because if she knew she was missing at 3:00 am, she'd have been on the phone with LE at that time. Am I making sense I mean it can't be both, it has to be one OR the other regarding her noticing the child missing.

These "little" things are really important..but they seem to having trouble keeping it straight.

In one interview that I heard..Misty said...I saw 3 o'clock...could have been 3 something..she saw the 3.  (not word for word)

I heard that one too.......but, in the police report she says BEFORE 3. I'm ramming my head against the wall with all these discrepancies.

You do have your helmet on I hope?

I have mine on....     I know you were not talking to me,but just wanted to say, I keep mine on.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1149 on: February 15, 2009, 03:35:01 AM »

Hi Peanut!  It's always so good to see you my friend.   

Desi is very sleepy and getting ready to go night-night.  I'm on my knees right next to ya with the prayer, but unfortunately have to agree about the apparent outcome here.  Another beautiful child seems to be gone from the face of the earth.  So sad!

You feeling any better yet?

aw its always good to see you too desi! *huggers*

ya im on the road to recovery thank you, just have an awful sounding cough still. i hope youre ok too, and that ive caught you before youve hit the hay so i can say sweet dreams.

im extremely sad about this and i wish i didnt feel this way, but from whats been released so far it just doesnt sound good. wherever she is, may god watch over her and hold her close.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: February 15, 2009, 03:37:20 AM »

Ok, I am so sick of these inconsistencies...Notice in the incident report that Misty states she woke just before 3am...........then she tells LE that she noticed Haliegh was missing about 5 minutes before daddy comes come around 3:27, so either she didn't notice she was missing until 3:22, because if she knew she was missing at 3:00 am, she'd have been on the phone with LE at that time. Am I making sense I mean it can't be both, it has to be one OR the other regarding her noticing the child missing.

These "little" things are really important..but they seem to having trouble keeping it straight.

In one interview that I heard..Misty said...I saw 3 o'clock...could have been 3 something..she saw the 3.  (not word for word)

I heard that one too.......but, in the police report she says BEFORE 3. I'm ramming my head against the wall with all these discrepancies.

I have mine on....     I know you were not talking to me,but just wanted to say, I keep mine on.

Speaking of helmuts ... see my thread for an answer to you, Searching Wink

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1151 on: February 15, 2009, 03:47:00 AM »

Speaking of helmuts ... see my thread for an answer to you, Searching Wink
Thank you, I LOVE it. Now no monkey pinches for me for not wearing green on saint patty's day   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: February 15, 2009, 03:59:02 AM »

I just have to say that I am so very disappointed that Haleigh was not found today.

Not to mention that there were no new leads discovered and released about where she might be today.

I went to bed ~ 7 AM on Saturday, and really thought by the time I awoke, we would have news about her!

Things are looking very grim, IMHO (In my humble opinion) ....

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1153 on: February 15, 2009, 06:21:29 AM »

I can picture her doing this . . . none of us would even consider doing that . . . but, I don't she even considered the idea that *someone* might go inside the trailer, in spite of the screen door being unlocked/propped open.  I don't believe she thinks straight to begin with....
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: February 15, 2009, 06:42:48 AM »

GM everyone.........
Does anyone know what Ronald Cummings does for a living????

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: February 15, 2009, 06:49:30 AM »

GM everyone.........
Crane operator~
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: February 15, 2009, 06:55:37 AM »

GM everyone.........
Crane operator~
tks
Saw the bandage on the back of his neck.
I take it he got hurt at work.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: February 15, 2009, 06:57:52 AM »

I just have to say that I am so very disappointed that Haleigh was not found today.

Not to mention that there were no new leads discovered and released about where she might be today.

I went to bed ~ 7 AM on Saturday, and really thought by the time I awoke, we would have news about her!

Things are looking very grim, IMHO (In my humble opinion) ....

I agree, but hope it turns out to be like Elizabeth Smart's case...=)

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: February 15, 2009, 06:58:13 AM »

As far as I know, no one has heard what happened ~ lots of questions about that bandage on his neck; sure doesn't look like just a little bandaid.   

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1159 on: February 15, 2009, 07:12:23 AM »

I noticed 2 things so far. The police report shows Haleigh to be a 5 year old male.  Also,a truck that was parked at the house had GraveDigger written on the back window of the pick up. This case has my hinky meter pegged.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.