April 27, 2024, 02:11:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649887 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1280 on: February 15, 2009, 08:37:45 PM »

I just keep thinking that Misty only turned 17 the middle of December. 
She just seems to project to be even younger by observing her interview, her demeanor, voice inflection or lack of, just the whole persona. 
I do realize the strain she was and is, under.  JMO.

I see more than that....how odd is it that she notices Haleigh is missing at the very time RC is supposed to be getting off work? Why does she go into such strange details about the blanket in the van they took (still have no clue WHAT van or who THEY are), why does she wait to call 911 only when RC is home as opposed to 30 minutes earlier when she realizes she is missing? Way too many questions about her action or lack thereof during this, even a 4yr old can call 911 as we have seen in the news. Also, one more thing, why on earth would you stay in the trailer and let the younger son stay if you really belived an intruder had been there-I'd have snatched junior out of that bed so fast and run to the nearest residence screaming my head off, yet she seemed amazingly calm.

Yeppers.. I'd definitely be grabbing the boy and getting us out of there. 

Looks like with the rest we were thinking of the same stuff and posting at near the same time.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1281 on: February 15, 2009, 08:38:27 PM »

A couple of things that aren't settling well with me, and others, I've noticed. 

Misty says in one interview that she woke up a little BEFORE 3 am, in another interview it was a little AFTER 3 am, in another interview it was AT 3 am.  Okies.. whatever.  Let's call it around 3 am. 

Ronald got off work at 3 am, and gets home at 3:27 am.   911 is called at 3:40 am. 

Supposedly Misty saw that Haleigh was missing, runs around inside the trailer looking for her, then calls Ronald, just as he was pulling up in the driveway. 

It surely couldn't have taken her much time running thru that place looking, and then to grab the phone.  Yet... If she called Ronald just as he was pulling up into the driveway, it took her like 26 minutes or so before she called him.  What the heck was she doing for at least 20 minutes of that time????????

And his supposed immediate reaction to her (at 3:27 am) was something like... WTF are you telling me for, call 911!!!  She had to have had the phone in hand.  He supposedly went searching thru the trailer himself.  Yet, it took her 13 more minutes to call 911, with him in the background cussing and yelling. 

Would LOVE to see the cell phone records for her and Ronald's phones. 

I noticed this earlier and she also stated that she called 911 5 minutes after she noticed she was missing (in LE incident report), so, which one was it......it can't be all 3? Alsom in the incident report where she states that she was awake before 3, she stated she noticed Haleigh was missing and then went frantically looking for her AND THEN noticed the back door was open.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: February 15, 2009, 08:38:51 PM »

Island,  you have mail..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1283 on: February 15, 2009, 08:39:25 PM »

She just seems to project to be even younger by observing her interview, her demeanor, voice inflection or lack of, just the whole persona. 

I see more than that....how odd is it that she notices Haleigh is missing at the very time RC is supposed to be getting off work? Why does she go into such strange details about the blanket in the van they took (still have no clue WHAT van or who THEY are), why does she wait to call 911 only when RC is home as opposed to 30 minutes earlier when she realizes she is missing? Way too many questions about her action or lack thereof during this, even a 4yr old can call 911 as we have seen in the news. Also, one more thing, why on earth would you stay in the trailer and let the younger son stay if you really belived an intruder had been there-I'd have snatched junior out of that bed so fast and run to the nearest residence screaming my head off, yet she seemed amazingly calm.

Yeppers.. I'd definitely be grabbing the boy and getting us out of there. 

Looks like with the rest we were thinking of the same stuff and posting at near the same time.   

tag your it!

Something smells, and it's not my deodorant

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: February 15, 2009, 08:42:04 PM »

Misty says in one interview that she woke up a little BEFORE 3 am, in another interview it was a little AFTER 3 am, in another interview it was AT 3 am.  Okies.. whatever.  Let's call it around 3 am. 

Ronald got off work at 3 am, and gets home at 3:27 am.   911 is called at 3:40 am. 

Supposedly Misty saw that Haleigh was missing, runs around inside the trailer looking for her, then calls Ronald, just as he was pulling up in the driveway. 

It surely couldn't have taken her much time running thru that place looking, and then to grab the phone.  Yet... If she called Ronald just as he was pulling up into the driveway, it took her like 26 minutes or so before she called him.  What the heck was she doing for at least 20 minutes of that time????????

And his supposed immediate reaction to her (at 3:27 am) was something like... WTF are you telling me for, call 911!!!  She had to have had the phone in hand.  He supposedly went searching thru the trailer himself.  Yet, it took her 13 more minutes to call 911, with him in the background cussing and yelling. 

I noticed this earlier and she also stated that she called 911 5 minutes after she noticed she was missing (in LE incident report), so, which one was it......it can't be all 3? Alsom in the incident report where she states that she was awake before 3, she stated she noticed Haleigh was missing and then went frantically looking for her AND THEN noticed the back door was open.

This is what I dont get...even at 30 years old if I woke up in the middle of the night and noticed my door open, i would be freaked out and would have 911 on the phone in a second.  And would prolly be running over to my neighbors.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1285 on: February 15, 2009, 08:42:05 PM »

Island,  you have mail..

Got it~TY

[
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: February 15, 2009, 08:44:26 PM »

Probably won't state this well, but:

All that convaluted info with the blankets is flashing images of George Anthony and his endless stories of what Caylee was wearing the last time he saw her .... just on and on and you're thinking, what on earth are you talking about....exhausting.  too much info. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1287 on: February 15, 2009, 08:45:12 PM »

This is what I dont get...even at 30 years old if I woke up in the middle of the night and noticed my door open, i would be freaked out and would have 911 on the phone in a second.  And would prolly be running over to my neighbors.

Yep`Especially if you had just notice a child missing and you still had one in the house......very abnormal IMO. I'd have the whole neighborhood awake and looking for Haleigh.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1288 on: February 15, 2009, 08:47:39 PM »

All that convaluted info with the blankets is flashing images of George Anthony and his endless stories of what Caylee was wearing the last time he saw her .... just on and on and you're thinking, what on earth are you talking about....exhausting.  too much info. 

EXACTLY............sometimes I think people do this to try and confuse everyone on purpose, looks like they took note from KC, or sometimes you'd do this to explain away info like where IS the blanket 

[
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: February 15, 2009, 08:50:52 PM »

This case feels like it's going the same road as the A's.  How weird.  That gf just doesn't sit right with me.  Too many different stories she's telling.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1290 on: February 15, 2009, 08:52:13 PM »

Oh, yeah ~ completely agree with ALL you've said ~ I'm wondering if she simply cannot think quickly in a typical situation, much less in an emergency such as this. 

You bring up a great point......should dad have let someone be the fulltime caregiver to his two vunerable children to someone who can't even think in a typical situation

I'm wondering, since Misty was referred to as the "babysitter" in at least one early media report, if she was his babysitter before they got together as bf/gf...

I agree that one would think Ronald would have gotten a more mature sitter.  And yet, let's remember that Misty IS 17, and many folks think that would be a mature enough age for a couple of older children.  I had a temp live-in girl to care for my 2 and 4 yr old just as my youngest was due, so that they would have care while I was at the hosp. and afterward I'd have the help when I got home.  Of course, she had every phone number of each grandparent, 911 at the top, the hospital number, and two neighbors, with direct instructions to start calling everyone the minute she needed help. 

I think the problem here is that Ronald *may have* done this with Misty and we're just not hearing about it... OR... he could have benefitted greatly with hindsight, perhaps he thought Misty more capable of dealing with a crisis than she appears to actually have been.... OR... they both could be lying their asses off about what was done and that's why it all sounds so whacked. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: February 15, 2009, 08:54:35 PM »

What really is bothering me is they are planning on suspending the ground search after tomorrow.    
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1292 on: February 15, 2009, 08:57:43 PM »

Oh, yeah ~ completely agree with ALL you've said ~ I'm wondering if she simply cannot think quickly in a typical situation, much less in an emergency such as this. 

You bring up a great point......should dad have let someone be the fulltime caregiver to his two vunerable children to someone who can't even think in a typical situation

I'm wondering, since Misty was referred to as the "babysitter" in at least one early media report, if she was his babysitter before they got together as bf/gf...

I agree that one would think Ronald would have gotten a more mature sitter.  And yet, let's remember that Misty IS 17, and many folks think that would be a mature enough age for a couple of older children.  I had a temp live-in girl to care for my 2 and 4 yr old just as my youngest was due, so that they would have care while I was at the hosp. and afterward I'd have the help when I got home.  Of course, she had every phone number of each grandparent, 911 at the top, the hospital number, and two neighbors, with direct instructions to start calling everyone the minute she needed help. 

I think the problem here is that Ronald *may have* done this with Misty and we're just not hearing about it... OR... he could have benefitted greatly with hindsight, perhaps he thought Misty more capable of dealing with a crisis than she appears to actually have been.... OR... they both could be lying their asses off about what was done and that's why it all sounds so whacked. 

Personally JMO~I think he's using her for more than a gf (cook, housekeeper, babysitter, etc)......he seems abusive and controlling and I'd bet she is afraid of him

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1293 on: February 15, 2009, 08:58:27 PM »

What really is bothering me is they are planning on suspending the ground search after tomorrow.    
Yea Klaas that is making me so mad, I know Putnam County and no way has all those woods been searched, no way, They need to just continue on and keep looking, you never know when something was overlooked, this makes me very mad!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1294 on: February 15, 2009, 09:01:35 PM »

Same here, klaas!  Wonder if this means the total search or just on the ground?  There's the water.. There's across the water... Sigh.

At any rate, hope this means that LE has an idea of what may have happened and charges against someone may be pending.  They sure seem to be holding things to the vest in this case!! 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1295 on: February 15, 2009, 09:03:59 PM »

I know, and even tomorrow it's only two areas........however they are keeping everyone still out of the house. Makes me wonder if LE doesn't already have a good handle on the key players and what's happened and are just waiting for someone to break or find a body. I pray I am wrong, but I have a bad feeling inside

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1296 on: February 15, 2009, 09:05:33 PM »

Same here, klaas!  Wonder if this means the total search or just on the ground?  There's the water.. There's across the water... Sigh.

At any rate, hope this means that LE has an idea of what may have happened and charges against someone may be pending.  They sure seem to be holding things to the vest in this case!! 

I'm beginning to think you are reading my mind

[
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: February 15, 2009, 09:07:11 PM »

EXACTLY............sometimes I think people do this to try and confuse everyone on purpose, looks like they took note from KC, or sometimes you'd do this to explain away info like where IS the blanket 

Or maybe she has guilty conscious about something else on that blanket.  Maybe that blanket had evidence - and she has to explain why it is the only clean one in a house of filth?  Now they might be clean freaks, but from what I have seen - not counting on it!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1298 on: February 15, 2009, 09:08:40 PM »

I dont know  - 26 minutes isnt too bad, you have to look under the beds, in the closets, behind the curtains, little kids can hide in the darndest places.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: February 15, 2009, 09:09:50 PM »

I'm beginning to think you are reading my mind
We also have not heard a statement from Tim on the progress of the search. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.