April 27, 2024, 07:54:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649703 times)
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: February 15, 2009, 10:33:17 PM »

What is misty's last name?  If her first cousin did this, on her father's side, they should have the same last name.  And we know this guy is from TN....I'm not a very good detective, but I checked the TN sex offenders list and you have to put in a name. 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1341 on: February 15, 2009, 10:33:59 PM »

Very hard to watch Geraldo......jmo......they are trying to put too much in their time slot.  jmho   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1342 on: February 15, 2009, 10:34:40 PM »

What is misty's last name?  If her first cousin did this, on her father's side, they should have the same last name.  And we know this guy is from TN....I'm not a very good detective, but I checked the TN sex offenders list and you have to put in a name. 

croslin

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: February 15, 2009, 10:40:44 PM »

croslin
Thanks!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: February 15, 2009, 10:41:42 PM »

They said on Geraldo that the only picture they could find of sex offenders in Tennessee that had the right name they showed the picture to Mistie and it wasnt the right one, so perhaps he isnt listed in Tennessee I dont know!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: February 15, 2009, 10:44:14 PM »

They said on Geraldo that the only picture they could find of sex offenders in Tennessee that had the right name they showed the picture to Mistie and it wasnt the right one, so perhaps he isnt listed in Tennessee I dont know!

Thanks HH, I was just going to mention that because I am confused...it sounded like the reporter said the cousin was in fact a registered sex offender though    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1346 on: February 15, 2009, 10:47:16 PM »

Thanks HH, I was just going to mention that because I am confused...it sounded like the reporter said the cousin was in fact a registered sex offender though    
Yea he did, but the only picture they could find was from the wrong guy, must be 2 with that name,    it shouldnt be hard to find a pic of him though if he is family, surely someone has a pic of him from years ago or something...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: February 15, 2009, 10:48:01 PM »

I was just reading that in TN if the sexual offense happened before 1991 there was a law saying they don't have to be listed to the public, only to law enforcement.  After 1991, the list became public.  I also looked up Misty's myspace and it lists her as 19, but she has only two pictures of herself, no friends, no comments.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: February 15, 2009, 10:49:35 PM »

I was just reading that in TN if the sexual offense happened before 1991 there was a law saying they don't have to be listed to the public, only to law enforcement.  After 1991, the list became public.  I also looked up Misty's myspace and it lists her as 19, but she has only two pictures of herself, no friends, no comments.
Yea I saw that too, these kids sometimes lie about their age on their my-space page too............wanna seem older and such I guess,

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1349 on: February 15, 2009, 10:50:19 PM »

But according to Misty she was molested at 13...just 3-4 yrs ago., so these should be public. When did he visit and when did he leave?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1350 on: February 15, 2009, 10:54:15 PM »

Probably won't state this well, but:

All that convaluted info with the blankets is flashing images of George Anthony and his endless stories of what Caylee was wearing the last time he saw her .... just on and on and you're thinking, what on earth are you talking about....exhausting.  too much info. 

EXACTLY............sometimes I think people do this to try and confuse everyone on purpose, looks like they took note from KC, or sometimes you'd do this to explain away info like where IS the blanket 

Or maybe she has guilty conscious about something else on that blanket.  Maybe that blanket had evidence - and she has to explain why it is the only clean one in a house of filth?  Now they might be clean freaks, but from what I have seen - not counting on it!

Good point!

sorry o/t
islandmonkey-thank you for the other nite! big huggs! thanks again!

wendi
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: February 15, 2009, 10:56:27 PM »

But according to Misty she was molested at 13...just 3-4 yrs ago., so these should be public. When did he visit and when did he leave?
Didn't she have vistors the day Haleigh went missing?  Two guys and the a/c man?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: February 15, 2009, 10:59:06 PM »

I dont think she said exactly when, she just said a couple months ago , I think,   also I think I just found out that Mistie had also been abused by and ex boyfriend and her Mother pressed charges against this guy to on her behalf, Mistie I think needed to go home and be a child and go to school and just be a teenager,,,,,,

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1353 on: February 15, 2009, 11:01:14 PM »

Probably won't state this well, but:

All that convaluted info with the blankets is flashing images of George Anthony and his endless stories of what Caylee was wearing the last time he saw her .... just on and on and you're thinking, what on earth are you talking about....exhausting.  too much info. 

EXACTLY............sometimes I think people do this to try and confuse everyone on purpose, looks like they took note from KC, or sometimes you'd do this to explain away info like where IS the blanket 

Or maybe she has guilty conscious about something else on that blanket.  Maybe that blanket had evidence - and she has to explain why it is the only clean one in a house of filth?  Now they might be clean freaks, but from what I have seen - not counting on it!

Good point!

sorry o/t
islandmonkey-thank you for the other nite! big huggs! thanks again!

wendi

Anytime wendi~also....check your email!!!!

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1354 on: February 15, 2009, 11:02:51 PM »

Didn't she have vistors the day Haleigh went missing?  Two guys and the a/c man?

yes, her brother and her nephews........IF she's telling the truth

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1355 on: February 15, 2009, 11:05:07 PM »

Did RC EVER report his gun stolen?

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: February 15, 2009, 11:06:29 PM »

I doubt it since he is prolly on probation and is not suppose to have one!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1357 on: February 15, 2009, 11:11:47 PM »

I don't have audio on my comp so cannot listen to the 911 call.  Am wondering if someone in here can listen and check to see if the following is true?  This is what a poster on another site is saying:

"In listening to the 911 call placed by gf, you can hear RC mouthing in the background. For the most part it is unintelligible, but after they were disconnected about midway on the recording, the dispatcher calls them back. He answers and the dispatcher asks to speak to his wife. He hands gf the phone and he can clearly be heard saying "How the f*** can you let my daughter get stolen b****?" I think during the disconnect, he might have become violent with gf, because her answers were a very quick "yes", the kind of reply you might hear from someone who is being threatened physically. This is just my take on what I heard."

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1358 on: February 15, 2009, 11:13:28 PM »

I doubt it since he is prolly on probation and is not suppose to have one!

Well, they tsurely they found the 9mm........I wonder why she can't identify the SO that was in HER house?

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1359 on: February 15, 2009, 11:14:40 PM »

I don't have audio on my comp so cannot listen to the 911 call.  Am wondering if someone in here can listen and check to see if the following is true?  This is what a poster on another site is saying:

"In listening to the 911 call placed by gf, you can hear RC mouthing in the background. For the most part it is unintelligible, but after they were disconnected about midway on the recording, the dispatcher calls them back. He answers and the dispatcher asks to speak to his wife. He hands gf the phone and he can clearly be heard saying "How the f*** can you let my daughter get stolen b****?" I think during the disconnect, he might have become violent with gf, because her answers were a very quick "yes", the kind of reply you might hear from someone who is being threatened physically. This is just my take on what I heard."

Let me go listen with the headphones........BRB

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.