March 18, 2024, 11:43:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 645936 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1760 on: February 18, 2009, 08:41:04 AM »

In New Jersey there is Megans Law and we as realtors arent aloud to tell clients if there are sexual offenders in the area they have to check for themselves...

There are full dislosure rules in some locales re. termite infestation, structural or other high dollar probs w/a house.

But it ain't no biggie if there are a raft of SOs in close proximity to any given house that's for sale?     Give me a freakin' break. 

Buyers beware....
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1761 on: February 18, 2009, 08:42:35 AM »

I agree, NG runs down some people and kisses CA & GA a$$eS. I guess she didn't
notice that she was on the "not to admit list to the memorial"
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: February 18, 2009, 08:54:37 AM »

Has anyone seen this:

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/02/florida-police-receive-new-leads-in-abduction-of-haleigh-cummings.html

I get a really bad vibe from the photo of the makeshift lean-to and furniture (no, I'm not psychic-it just made me think of the book "The Lovely Bones").

I also find it strange that the LE asked Equasearch to leave, it means that they know searching will not make a difference, they have some sort of lead and now that they say the timeline has been changed of when Haleigh came up missing sounds like something is about to come unglued, Mistie just might better watch out for chrystal if she is found accountable, I know I would be on her like white on rice if it was me....

I agree with you.  I would think that if they thought searching was still a viable option, then they would never have asked the searchers to leave.  To me, it sounds like they may have a suspect that they think is on the verge of confessing, or they really did find some evidence that indicates that Haleigh is no longer in the area.

I was just really creeped out by that photo of the makeshift furniture in the wooded area where the trailer could be seen.  I got chills up my spine when I saw that photo.  It does seem to fit with the father's statement that this could be some sort of retaliation.  Ugghh...this case has so many ugly elements to it, and it is tragic that an innocent child is the victim. 
[/qu

can someone tell me how to get to the pics at that blog?

Regrets, I've had a few......
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1763 on: February 18, 2009, 09:29:55 AM »

ALERT~WFTV is having a live presser on the Haleigh Cummings Investigation at 9:30..............sorry, don't have the link, but just go to WFTV or any other channel that's local.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1764 on: February 18, 2009, 09:36:09 AM »

Kyle Johns predator lives @ 212 Monroe he rents from the Bards.. Is this the same house that Ron 1st rented from the Bards then moves to 202 green lane..and now a predator live @ 212 Monroe.....where Ron use live...

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=8989

Do the landlords have to be "notified" that their tenet is a SO?

You know what pisses me off -- aside form the favt that these SOB's are out on the street? How these slimy pieces of sh** smirk in their mug shots. Makes me want to slap the lips right off his face.

Anywho ... I am extra cranky this morning.  Can't you tell? And I need to catch up.

Morning monkeys! 

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: February 18, 2009, 09:37:31 AM »

Morning Monkeys found this today sorry if its a duplicate...

Misty Croslin … Cat's out of the bag

In my last blog post I alluded to new information law enforcement had received in the search for Haleigh Cummings, a 5-year-old girl who vanished from her Putnam County, Fla., home on Feb. 10.

In that post, I informed you that a source close to the investigation had told Investigation Discovery that law enforcement had received new leads "revolving around the timeline the girl disappeared and the initial report given to law enforcement." I also said, "due to the sensitive nature of the information obtained by ID, no further details can be provided on it at this time."

Unfortunately, that information has since been leaked and was reported on tonight by both a local Florida outlet and a national media outlet.

The information I am referring to is a tip that the FBI received from a local resident who came forward and told them that Misty Croslin, the 17-year-old girlfriend of Haleigh's father, 24-year-old Ronald Cummings, was not at home the night Haleigh disappeared. It has further been alleged that the night Haleigh was abducted was not the first time Croslin had sneaked out while Cummings was at work and his kids were sleeping. There are further allegations regarding her activities at that time; however that information has not officially been released.

Croslin's inconsistent statements to both law enforcement and the media have been apparent since the start of the investigation. Whether or not these new allegations will cause her to reveal new information to the authorities is yet to be seen.

Keep checking back with Investigation Discovery for more details in the case.

Haleigh Cummings is described as three feet tall, weighing 39 pounds, with blonde hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a pink shirt and underwear. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0808 or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/02/misty-croslin-cats-out-of-the-bag.html
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: February 18, 2009, 09:37:55 AM »

ALERT~WFTV is having a live presser on the Haleigh Cummings Investigation at 9:30..............sorry, don't have the link, but just go to WFTV or any other channel that's local.

Thank you!

http://www.wftv.com/news/18738704/detail.html#-

So the GF is now under investigation?  I need ot catch up!

PS your island pics make me a little less cranky. 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: February 18, 2009, 09:40:52 AM »

presser

http://www.wftv.com/video/18738968/index.html

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: February 18, 2009, 09:43:06 AM »

Thank you Please keep us updated..

I am a little behind on this so is this a normal time the usually have a presser or does this look like it could be a little more than that??
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: February 18, 2009, 09:54:41 AM »

Has anyone seen this:

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/02/florida-police-receive-new-leads-in-abduction-of-haleigh-cummings.html

I get a really bad vibe from the photo of the makeshift lean-to and furniture (no, I'm not psychic-it just made me think of the book "The Lovely Bones").

I also find it strange that the LE asked Equasearch to leave, it means that they know searching will not make a difference, they have some sort of lead and now that they say the timeline has been changed of when Haleigh came up missing sounds like something is about to come unglued, Mistie just might better watch out for chrystal if she is found accountable, I know I would be on her like white on rice if it was me....

I agree with you.  I would think that if they thought searching was still a viable option, then they would never have asked the searchers to leave.  To me, it sounds like they may have a suspect that they think is on the verge of confessing, or they really did find some evidence that indicates that Haleigh is no longer in the area.

I was just really creeped out by that photo of the makeshift furniture in the wooded area where the trailer could be seen.  I got chills up my spine when I saw that photo.  It does seem to fit with the father's statement that this could be some sort of retaliation.  Ugghh...this case has so many ugly elements to it, and it is tragic that an innocent child is the victim. 
[/qu

can someone tell me how to get to the pics at that blog?

When you click on the link the pictures should be there there are 2 --one looks like it is just woods but when you click on it --it become large and you can see the chair..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: February 18, 2009, 09:58:06 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18738704/detail.html

Girlfriend Under Investigation In Haleigh Case
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 – updated: 9:26 am EST February 18, 2009

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News discovered that the Putnam County Sheriff's Office is investigating Ronald Cummings' girlfriend, who claimed that she was at home and sleeping when Haleigh Cummings was taken. But a tip puts the spot light on the 17-year-old girlfriend.

The most recent information investigators got was that Ronald Cummings' girlfriend, Misty Croslin, may not have been home when Haleigh disappeared from her Satusum house early last week.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office said its dealing with more than 1,200 tips in the case and plans to pursue each and every one of them.

"We will take any lead, any place, anytime," said Dominick Pape of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

On CNN, Tuesday night, Haleighs paternal grandmother, Terese Neves, spoke out in support of the 17-year-old's story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INTERVIEW: Haleigh's Grandmother On Nancy Grace
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I believe someone went into the house and took her. I believe they either know my grandchildren and my family or Haleigh's mother's family," said Neves.

Sheriff's deputies also said they have the pink shirt that Haleigh was thought to be wearing when she disappeared.

"What we now need people to focus on is this face because we do not know at this time what the clothing was at this point," said Pape.

The massive search for Haleigh was scaled back this week. Deputies do not want to say too much in fear of jeopardizing the investigation, but confirmed they set up a road block this week and interviewed at least 300 neighbors in the area.

"We've got a life of a 5-year-old girl at stake," he said.

Another prayer vigil was held Tuesday night, at the Dunns Creek Baptist Church in Putnam County.

Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings and the little girl's mother, Crystal Sheffield sat side by side while the community came together to comfort them.

"I care for the people even though I don't know them," said one neighbor.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: February 18, 2009, 09:59:50 AM »

If they don't know what she was wearing last time they saw her, how is ron so sure that she didn't have her shoes on? she only has 1 pair of shoes?

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1772 on: February 18, 2009, 01:02:59 PM »

If they don't know what she was wearing last time they saw her, how is ron so sure that she didn't have her shoes on? she only has 1 pair of shoes?

Hey Cookie -- My daughter is almost 5 and we only have 3 pairs of shoes.  At that age they grow out of them very quickly and it is possible that Hayleigh only had one pair or a few pairs like my daughter and Ron has them all accounted for.  Just a thought.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: February 18, 2009, 01:33:42 PM »

So that girlfriend may well have been away when Haleigh disappeared.  She might or might not have been involved.  I think she knows she could be charged with some sort of child neglect or endangerment and so is not talking.

Maybe they could offer her some sort of deal to tell the truth if she was away when this child vanished?  At least it might get some more information to work with.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: February 18, 2009, 01:45:31 PM »

Hey Cookie -- My daughter is almost 5 and we only have 3 pairs of shoes.  At that age they grow out of them very quickly and it is possible that Hayleigh only had one pair or a few pairs like my daughter and Ron has them all accounted for.  Just a thought.

true!
 My 5 yr old grand daughter has tons of shoes....grammy here can't resist when I go into a store... 
I was being more sarcastic in some ways about the shoes that Haleigh did or did not have on since no one knew what she had on when she disappeared...a pink shirt, not a pink shirt, under wear, not underwear, tan shorts....geez!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1775 on: February 18, 2009, 02:02:05 PM »

Sorry, this is going to be very very long.  Maybe the mods would like it to be in a thread of it's own? 

-----------------

THE WHO's WHO FOR HALEIGH CUMMINGS

(to see more details on each of the following, look further below for an alphabetical list, with possible relatives and known myspace info after that.)

HALEIGH's FAMILY on her mother's side:

mother - Crystal Diane Sheffield
Crystals mother - Nancy Marie Johns Sheffield Griffis (aka Marie)
Crystals father - Johnny Marcus Sheffield
Crystals siblings - Sarah Lavon Sheffield, Marcus Sheffield, Savannah Sheffield
Crystals step-mother - Connie Sheffield
Crystals step-father - Bruce A. Griffis
Crystals uncle - Andrew Sheffield
Crystals aunts - Katrina Belcher, Dana
Crystals children - Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings, Ronald Lemyles Cummings Jr, Chloe (Sheffield? Griffis?)
Crystals boyfriend/fiance - Chad Griffis
Maries father - Virgil Johns Jr
Maries step-mother - Marilyn C. Brannen Johns

Other known relatives - Deborah Lynn Griffis, Jill Griffis, Victor Griffis, Ruby Johns, Virgil Johns Jr   

Known relatives, not sure if from mother's or father's side - Ronald Padgett, Sherry Padgett

Possibly related in some way - Floyd J. Collins Jr, Peggy Latrelle Sapp Collins, Billye Lee (Wager?) Griffis, Jeffrey Michael Griffis, Kyle S. Johns Jr, Kyle S. Johns Sr, Virgil Johns (III ?), Donald Lee Sapp, Guy W. Sapp, Raymond Sapp

HALEIGH's FAMILY on her father's side:

father - Ronald Lemyles Cummings Sr
Ronalds father - Jack Cummings
Ronalds mother - Theresa Ann Neves
Ronalds sibling - Crystal Cummings
Ronalds children - Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings, Ronald Lemyles Cummings Jr
Ronalds girlfriend - Misty Jeanette Croslin
Ronalds grandma/great-grandma - Annette Sykes (Sikes?)

Known relatives, not sure if from mother's or father's side - Ronald Padgett, Sherry Padgett

Possibly related in some way - Randy Cummings, Robert Cummings,

HALEIGH's father's girlfriend's family:

girlfriend - Misty Jeanette Croslin
Mistys father - Hank Thomas Croslin Sr
Mistys mother - Lisa Croslin
Mistys siblings:  Hank Thomas Croslin Jr (aka Tommy), Timothy A. Croslin (aka Timmy)
Mistys sister-in-laws - Lindsy Kate Collins Croslin (married to Tommy), Chelsea Croslin (married to Timmy)
Mistys nephews and niece by Tommy and Lindsy - Austin, Dustin and Layla Croslin
Mistys cousins - Jeff Perry, Marie Boyles Perry, Spurlock

Other known relatives - Adam Troy Croslin, Chester Leon Croslin, June Marie Croslin, Michael Croslin, 

Possibly related in some way - Floyd J. Collins Jr, Peggy Latrelle Sapp Collins, James Dean Crosslin, Billye Lee (Wager?) Griffis, Jeffrey Michael Griffis, Donald Lee Sapp, Guy W. Sapp, Raymond Sapp

==============================

In other words... If the possible connections prove true, Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings has connected cousins from both families of Crystal and Misty, and perhaps Ronald as well.  Specifically the Griffis, Sapp and Collins families. 

Also if the possible connections prove true, Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings has several RSO's in her extended family.

==============================

KNOWN FAMILY MEMBERS - ALPHABETICAL LIST

Belcher (?), Dana
aunt of Crystal Sheffield

Belcher, Katrina
aunt of Crystal Sheffield

Brannen, Marilyn C.
(see Marilyn C. Johns)

Collins, Lindsy Kate
see Lindsy Kate Collins Croslin

Croslin, Adam Troy
related in some way to Misty's father Hank Thomas Croslin Sr, age 43

Croslin, Chelsea
sister-in-law of Misty Jeanette Croslin, married to Timothy A. Croslin (aka Timmy)

Croslin, Chester Leon
related in some way to Misty's father Hank Thomas Croslin Sr, age 44

Croslin, Hank Thomas Sr.
father of Misty, owns T&T Drywall Company – Hank Croslin, Inc, family is from Michigan, possibly also from Madison and Nashville TN, age 40

Croslin, Hank Thomas Jr. (aka Tommy)
brother of Misty Croslin, married to Lindsy, lives at 116 Tyler St, on a street behind/near the Cummings about 2 minutes walking time, has 2 young sons and a baby daughter (Austin, Dustin and Layla), works in drywall with father and brother, claims Nashville TN as his hometown according to his myspace (?), yet the family is from Michigan, age 22

Croslin, June Marie
related in some way to Misty's father Hank Thomas Croslin Sr, age 63

Croslin, Lindsy Kate Collins
sister-in-law of Misty Jeanette Croslin, married to Hank Thomas Croslin Jr (aka Tommy), as of 1/26/2009 the mobile home that she and Tommy live in (at 116 Tyler St) is co-owned by Lindsy and Guy W. Sapp, grew up in Flagler Beach, FL, possible grand-daughter of Guy W. Sapp

Croslin, Lisa
mother of Misty, age 39

Croslin, Michael
related in some way to Misty's father Hank Thomas Croslin Sr

Croslin, Misty Jeanette
girlfriend of Ronald Lemyles Cummings Sr, bd 12-9-1991, family is from Michigan, perhaps also from TN, news first reported Misty as being Ronald's cousin, age 17

Croslin, Timothy A. (aka Timmy)
brother of Misty croslin, married to Chelsea, lives a few miles from the Cummings home, has 2 children, looks just like Misty and has her pic on his myspace as lil sis, works in drywall with father and brother, claims Nashville TN as his hometown according to his myspace (?), yet the family is from Michigan, age 21 (?)

Cummings, Crystal
sister of Ronald Lemyles Cummings Sr

Cummings, Haleigh Ann Marie
daughter of Ronald Lemyles Cummings Sr and Crystal Sheffield, bd 8-15/16-2003, age 5

Cummings, Jack
father of Ronald Lemyles Cummings Sr, paternal grandfather of Haleigh Cummings

Cummings, Ronald Lemyles Sr
father of Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings, bf 10-19/29-1983, lives at 202 Green Dr, Satusuma, FL, before Green Dr lived on Sharon Ave and before that in Lake Como area, Shoreline Rd, (does Ronald have brothers named Randy and/or Robert???), Ronald works for a Bridge Company, 211 Comfort Rd Palatka, FL, it's about 16 miles from Green Ln, age 25

Cummings, Ronald Lemyles Jr (aka Butterbean)
son of Ronald Lemyles Cummings Sr and Crystal Sheffield, brother of Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings, bd 2-14/15-2005, age 4

Griffis, Bruce A.
stepfather of Crystal Sheffield, married to Nancy Marie Johns Sheffield Griffis (aka Marie), witnesses to marriage in 2002 in Putnam County, Fl were Virgil Johns Jr and Marilyn C. Brannen Johns, lives in Glen St. Mary, has lived in Lake City, Sanderson, Lawstoy, related in some way to Chad, Jill, Victor and Deborah Griffis, (possibly Victor's brother), age 46

Griffis, Chad
boyfriend/fiance of Crystal Sheffield, related in some way to Bruce, Victor and Deborah Lynn Griffis, brother of Jill Griffis, age 29

Griffis, Deborah Lynn
married to Victor Griffis, related in some way to Bruce, Chad and Jill Griffis, age 48

Griffis, Jill
related in some way to Bruce, Victor and Deborah Griffis, sister of Chad Griffis, age 25

Griffis, Nancy Marie Johns Sheffield (aka Marie)
mother of Crystal Sheffield, maternal grandmother of Haleigh Cummings, bd 1965, presently married to Bruce A. Griffis, witnesses to marriage in 2002 in Putnam County, Fl were Virgil Johns Jr and Marilyn C. Brannen Johns, lives in Glen St. Mary, age 43

Griffis, Victor
married to Deborah L. Griffis, related in some way to Bruce, Chad and Jill Griffis, (possibly Bruce's brother), age 52

Johns, Marilyn C. Brannen
stepmom of Nancy Marie Griffis, bd 1953, married on March 25, 1994 to Virgil Johns Jr, age 55

Johns, Nancy Marie
(see Nancy Marie Johns Sheffield Griffis)

Johns, Virgil Jr.
father of Nancy Marie Johns Sheffield Griffis (aka Marie), bd 1944, maternal great-grandfather of Haleigh Cummings, married on March 25, 1994 to Marilyn C. Johns (Marie's step-mom), deed in Baker County giving property to Marie for the sum of "love and affection", living in Glen Saint Mary, FL, age 65

Johns, Ruby
related in some way to Virgil Johns Jr (possibly his mother?), living with Virgil Johns Jr and Marilyn C. Johns in Glen Saint Mary, FL, age 82

Neves, Theresa Ann
mother of Ronald L. Cummings, paternal grandmother of Haleigh Cummings, bd 3-7-1960, Alachua County SO Dispatcher, lives at 105 Rita Ln Pomona Park, FL, age 48

Padgett, Ron
married to Sherry, uncle in some way to Haleigh Cummings, lives in Chattanooga. They work and live at a local motel there, and can barely make ends meet, but want to come and help find their niece, Haleigh. 

Padgett, Sherry
married to Ron Padgett, aunt in some way to Haleigh Cummings, lives in Chattanooga. They work and live at a local motel there, and can barely make ends meet, but want to come and help find their niece, Haleigh. 

Perry, Jeff
cousin of Misty, lives in west Nashville TN, married 5 years to Maria Boyles Perry, 2 yr old son. His myspace is http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=100325897

Perry, Maria Boyles
married to Jeff Perry, cousin of Misty, lives in west Nashville TN, married 5 years to Jeff, 2 yr old son. 

Sheffield, Andrew
uncle of Crystal Sheffield

Sheffield (?) Griffis (?), Chloe
daughter of Crystal Sheffield and Chad Griffis, half-sister of Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings and Ronald Lemyles Cummings Jr, 9 months old as of Jan. 15, 2009

Sheffield, Connie
stepmother of Crystal Sheffield, presently married to Johnny M. Sheffield, age 29 (?)

Sheffield, Crystal Diane
mother of Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings, bd 8-30-1985, lives at 12222 Mud Lake Rd, Glen Saint Mary, Fl, age 24

Sheffield, Johnny Marcus
father of Crystal Sheffield, lives in Satsuma and MacClenny, age 46

Sheffield, Marcus
brother of Crystal Sheffield

Sheffield, Nancy Marie Johns
(see Nancy Marie Johns Sheffield Griffis)

Sheffield, Sarah Lavon
sister of Crystal Sheffield, lives in Mcclenny, Fl, age 21

Sheffield, Savannah
sister of Crystal Sheffield

Spurlock
cousin of Misty Croslin

Sykes (Sikes), Annette
paternal great-grandma

=======================

POSSIBLE RELATIVES???

Collins, Floyd J. Jr
bd
possible father of Lindsy K. Collins Croslin (married to Misty's brother Tommy), married Peggy Latrelle Sapp on 5/14/1986 in Flagler Co. 

Crosslin, James Dean
bd
possibly related to Misty Croslin, altho he has two s's in his last name. 
---> Registered Sex Offender, lives in TN.
http://www.ticic.state.tn.us/sorinternet/SOFind.aspx?strhold=n=Crosslin

Cummings, Randy
bd
possible brother to Ronald Cummings, or related in some way.

Cummings, Robert
bd
possible brother to Ronald Cummings, or related in some way.

Griffis, Billye Lee (Wager?)
bd
married to Jeffrey M. Griffis.  Possibly related to the Sapp's in some way.  Living with Jeffrey until his death on 1-7-2009, co-owning their home on 2nd Ave, Satsuma.  However, according to Putnam Civil Records, they filed for divorce on 10-13-2008. Billye Lee Griffis testified in the trial of Donald Lee Sapp in the 1990's.  However, on 01-05-09, Billye and Jeffrey both filed for a domestic violence protection order against Donald Sapp, it was denied.  Two days later on 01-07-2009, Jeffrey was hit by a car and died the following day.  He was 29 yrs old.  Benjamin D. Prewitt, 74, of Crescent City, was driving southbound on U.S. 17 on the Dunns Creek Bridge when he failed to see Griffis in the roadway.  Yet a few weeks after Jeffrey died, Donald Lee Sapp (a RSO) moved into Billye and Jeffrey's home on 2nd Ave, don't know what Billye did after that.  And Haleigh disappeared a few weeks later.  The Griffis's, Sapp's and Croslin's are possibly related in some way to Haleigh Cummings.

Griffis, Jeffrey Michael
bd
married to Billye Lee (Wager?) Griffis.  Possibly related in some way to Bruce A. Griffis.  Living with Billye until his death on 1-7-2009, co-owning their home on 2nd Ave, Satsuma.  However, according to Putnam Civil Records, they filed for divorce on 10-13-2008. Billye Lee Griffis testified in the trial of Donald Lee Sapp in the 1990's.  However, on 01-05-09, Billye and Jeffrey both filed for a domestic violence protection order against Donald Sapp, it was denied.  Two days later on 01-07-2009, Jeffrey was hit by a car and died the following day.  He was 29 yrs old.  Benjamin D. Prewitt, 74, of Crescent City, was driving southbound on U.S. 17 on the Dunns Creek Bridge when he failed to see Griffis in the roadway.  Yet a few weeks after Jeffrey died, Donald Lee Sapp (a RSO) moved into Billye and Jeffrey's home on 2nd Ave, don't know what Billye did after that.  And Haleigh disappeared a few weeks later.  The Griffis's, Sapp's and Croslin's are possibly related in some way to Haleigh Cummings.

Johns, Kyle S. Jr
bd
son of Kyle S. Johns Sr, who is possibly related to Virgil Johns Jr, (which would make Kyle Jr a maternal cousin of Haleigh Cummings)
---->  Registered Sex Offender, living at 212 Monroe Ave Putnam Fl, 500 feet from the Cummings home at 202 Green Ln Putnam FL.  (the closest RSO to them)
Kyle's pics:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub5/KyleJohns1.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub5/KyleJohns2.jpg

Johns, Kyle S. Sr
bd 1943
possible brother of Virgil Johns Jr, which would make him a maternal great-great-uncle of Haleigh, possibly still living in St. Petersburg.

Johns, Virgil
bd 1970
possible son of Virgil Johns Jr, which would make him a maternal great-uncle of Haleigh Cummings, current inmate of Florida State Prison, convicted of robbery. 

Sapp, Donald Lee
bd
possibly related in some way to Guy W. Sapp, Raymond Sapp, (which could make Donald related by marriage to Misty Croslin), and possibly related in some way to a Griffis (which could make Donald related by marriage as a maternal cousin to Haleigh Cummings).  From Putnam, at one time lived in the same town as Haleigh's mother, Crystal, in Glenn Saint Mary, FL, has also lived in Mcclenny, FL, where some of Crystal's family is from/living. Donald moved to 315 2nd Ave, Satsuma, (which is 3.6 miles from the Cummings home). Is 315 2nd Ave. the same home as 315 Green Lane????  In doing public records search, 315 2nd Ave. comes up as being owned by and having been the residence of Jeffrey Michael Griffis and Billye Lee (Wager?) Griffis. (see http://www1.putnam-fl.com/live/papage.asp?id=8132 ). Jeffrey M. Griffis, age 29, was hit by a car on 1/7/2009 and died the next day.  Donald Lee Sapp moved into Jeffrey and Billye's home a few weeks later on 1/26/2009.  And a few weeks after that, Haleigh disappeared. 
---->  Registered Sex Offender, arrested on 6-12-1997 for lewd/lascivious assault on 14 yr old female, occuring in East Palatka.  At the time he was already serving probation for a prev. charge of l/l assault on 13 yr old female runaway.  In 2000 he was arrested for trying to set up a meeting with a 10 yr old female, on a sting with her father in an internet chatroom.  Billye Lee Griffis had testified in Donald's trial in the 1990's.  A Raymond Sapp contributed to bail in one of Donald's cases, and Donald is mentioned in Raymond obituary in 2005. Donald is/was married and has four children, according to Raymond Sapp's obituary.   
Pic:
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee166/benzo_013/sexoffender.jpg

Sapp, Guy W.
bd
possibly related in some way to Donald Lee Sapp, and possibly to Raymond Sapp as well.  Possible grandfather of Lindsy Kate Collins Croslin, sister-in-law of Misty Croslin (married to her brother Tommy), property owner in Satsuma, perhaps a Flagler Co. Property Appraiser at one time or employed by them, and according to Lindsy's myspace is very successful, age 78.

Sapp, Peggy Latrelle
bd
possibly related in some way to Guy and Raymond Sapp, possible mother of Lindsy K. Collins Croslin (married to Misty's brother Tommy), married Floyd J. Collins Jr on 5/14/1986 in Flagler Co.

Sapp, Raymond
bd
possibly related in some way to Donald Lee Sapp, and possibly to Guy W. Sapp as well.  Raymond contributed to bail in one of Donald's cases, and died in 2005. 

Wager, Billye Lee
see Billye Lee Wager Griffis

====================================

KNOWN MYSPACE PAGES:

Chad Griffis myspace: (takes awhile to load)
Crystal's fiance/boyfriend
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=418138401

Chelsea Croslin's myspace
Misty's sister-in-law, married to Timmy
http://www.myspace.com/chelsea_croslin

Crystal Sheffield's myspace & facebook
Haleigh's bio mom
http://www.myspace.com/crystalsheffield
http://www.facebook.com/people/Crystal-Sheffield/1152193574

Jeff Perry's myspace:
Misty's TN cousin
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=100325897

Johnny Sheffield's myspace:
Crystal's and Sarah's father
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=409750817

Lindsy Croslin's myspace:
Misty's sister-in-law, married to Tommy
http://www.myspace.com/lindsy_croslin

Marie's myspace:
Crystal's mother
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=420148756

Misty Croslin's myspace:
Haleigh's father's girlfriend
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=88648517

Sarah Sheffield's myspace:
Crystal's sister
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=370621864

Spurlock's myspace:
Misty's cousin
http://www.myspace.com/bubzspurlock

Timmy Croslin's myspace
Misty's brother
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=102176131

Tommy Croslin's myspace:
Misty's brother
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=81898882

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1776 on: February 18, 2009, 02:19:06 PM »

Would like to call your attention to this wierdness... taken from the above Who's Who in Haleigh's known family and possible relatives..

This is one of the possible relatives of Haleigh, possibly a maternal cousin:

Sapp, Donald Lee
bd
possibly related in some way to Guy W. Sapp, Raymond Sapp, (which could make Donald related by marriage to Misty Croslin), and possibly related in some way to a Griffis (which could make Donald related by marriage as a maternal cousin to Haleigh Cummings).  From Putnam, at one time lived in the same town as Haleigh's mother, Crystal, in Glenn Saint Mary, FL, has also lived in Mcclenny, FL, where some of Crystal's family is from/living. Donald moved to 315 2nd Ave, Satsuma, (which is 3.6 miles from the Cummings home). Is 315 2nd Ave. the same home as 315 Green Lane????  In doing public records search, 315 2nd Ave. comes up as being owned by and having been the residence of Jeffrey Michael Griffis and Billye Lee (Wager?) Griffis. (see http://www1.putnam-fl.com/live/papage.asp?id=8132 ). Jeffrey M. Griffis, age 29, was hit by a car on 1/7/2009 and died the next day.  Donald Lee Sapp moved into Jeffrey and Billye's home a few weeks later on 1/26/2009.  And a few weeks after that, Haleigh disappeared.
---->  Registered Sex Offender, arrested on 6-12-1997 for lewd/lascivious assault on 14 yr old female, occuring in East Palatka.  At the time he was already serving probation for a prev. charge of l/l assault on 13 yr old female runaway.  In 2000 he was arrested for trying to set up a meeting with a 10 yr old female, on a sting with her father in an internet chatroom.  Billye Lee Griffis had testified in Donald's trial in the 1990's.  A Raymond Sapp contributed to bail in one of Donald's cases, and Donald is mentioned in Raymond obituary in 2005. Donald is/was married and has four children, according to Raymond Sapp's obituary.   
Pic:
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee166/benzo_013/sexoffender.jpg

---

Jeffrey M. Griffis and Billye Lee (Wager?) Griffis were married, filed for divorce back in October.  But they were still living together on 1/5/2009 when Jeffrey and Billye filed for a domestic violence restraining order against Donald Lee Sapp, which was denied. 

TWO DAYS LATER on 1/7/2009, Jeffrey, age 29, was hit by a car and died the next day. 

A few weeks later, Donald Lee Sapp moved into Jeffrey and Billye's home, on 1/26/2009.  Dunno what, if anything, Billye did, if she moved out or what. 

A few weeks after that, Haleigh disappeared.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: February 18, 2009, 02:24:58 PM »

wow! that was very helpful and a lot of work on your part..thank you for that...
My goodness, I don't know what to think...have to let all of this digest..

KC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1778 on: February 18, 2009, 02:31:37 PM »

I'm confused.  Misty, in the police report, says that she got up to get a drink of water.  Then she tells Greta and co that she got up to use the bathroom and noticed the light on/door open after using the loo, then says that she never made it there, then says that it was Haleigh who got up to use the bathroom and when she didn't come back is when Misty noticed the light/door open.  And, why at first did both father and gf and bio mom say that Haleigh wasn't the type to wander off when she had done it before and was found in the creek?  I'm sure there are more inconsistencies, and wish there was a summary of them somewhere.  Tried to register with WS, but can't...read about some drama that you can't register there if you belong to other sleuthing sites.  Didn't know if SM was one of them?  Whatever, they have good information in the public threads, but I'd sure like to know what is happening on the members only threads. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1779 on: February 18, 2009, 02:35:14 PM »

KC....Haleigh wandered away when she was a lot younger, I think around 2's?
I think everyone is confused cause this gf is changing her story from time to time...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.