March 28, 2024, 04:46:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 647455 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1880 on: February 19, 2009, 04:52:31 PM »

How weird is it that a Funeral home director is setting the fund up......sorry, that would freak me out personally

Please bring my daughter home," he repeated, wearing a black hat with the letters G.A.P. for God Answers Prayers.

Jamie Watts of Watts Funeral Home also announced a fund has been set up for the family at Bank of America in Haleigh's name.Watts said he's also had shirts and buttons made that people can get at his funeral home, 720 U.S. 17, San Mateo by giving a donation.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-19/story/haleigh_day_10_father_makes_plea_to_keep_family_out_of_scrutiny

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1881 on: February 19, 2009, 05:56:06 PM »

HLN saying its unrelated to Haleigh, but SO arrested.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18751153/detail.html

Putnam County Sex Predator Arrested
Sheriff: No Direct Connection To Haleigh; Not Going To Exclude Anybody

UPDATED: 4:05 pm EST February 19, 2009

PALATKA, Fla. -- A registered sexual predator who lives one mile from the mobile home where 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared 10 days ago was arrested Thursday, but Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said there's no direct link to the girl's disappearance.

Timothy Randolph Loucakis, 50, was charged with violating the terms of his probation after officials said he was not home at 10 p.m. Wednesday night, which violated his curfew.

"We know where he was, by GPS, and we do have a team going down to that area just to do a preliminary search of that area," Hardy said Thursday afternoon.

Hardy said Loucakis was interviewed two hours after Haleigh was reported missing early the morning of Feb. 10. Deputies searched his home and checked his GPS monitoring bracelet, which showed he had not left his "home zone" during the time Haleigh disappeared.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: February 19, 2009, 05:58:28 PM »

PALATKA, Fla. -- A registered sexual predator who lives one mile from the mobile home where 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared 10 days ago was arrested Thursday, but Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said there's no direct link to the girl's disappearance.

Timothy Randolph Loucakis, 50, was charged with violating the terms of his probation after officials said he was not home at 10 p.m. Wednesday night, which violated his curfew.

"We know where he was, by GPS, and we do have a team going down to that area just to do a preliminary search of that area," Hardy said Thursday afternoon.

Hardy said Loucakis was interviewed two hours after Haleigh was reported missing early the morning of Feb. 10. Deputies searched his home and checked his GPS monitoring bracelet, which showed he had not left his "home zone" during the time Haleigh disappeared.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1883 on: February 19, 2009, 06:28:50 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18751152/detail.html

Dad To Haleigh: 'We Will Find You'
Father's Girlfriend Being Questioned Again; Reward Increased To $16,000

UPDATED: 2:02 pm EST February 19, 2009

PALATKA, Fla. -- Ten days after 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her mobile home, an obviously fatigued father faced the news media Wednesday, thanking all who have helped searched for the kindergartener, the media for spreading the word and to law enforcement for their tireless efforts to find the girl.

Ronald Cummings also said he doesn't suspect his 17-year-old girlfriend did anything wrong the night Haleigh disappeared.

"I don't have any suspicions of anybody," Cummings said. "Obviously, if I knew what was going on, I would have my daughter."

Cummings became defensive when asked questions about his background, reports that he had a fight with a cousin over a gun, and other events in the days before Haleigh disappeared.

"It's about my daughter gone missing, not what's going on in my life," Cummings said. "People say a lot of things and they don't know what they're talking about."

Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, and paternal grandmother, Teresa Neves, talk to the media.

Haleigh's paternal grandmother, Teresa Neves, said Putnam County detectives told them they have several good leads, but referred all questions about the investigation to the officials.

Cummings ended the 10-minute briefing with a message for his daughter:

"I would like to tell my daughter, if she's watching, baby, I love you and we will find you," Cummings said. "I love you."

Neves' message was to whomever took Haleigh:

"Why don't you have a heart and bring her home?" Neves said.
(snipped)

Umm hello nitwit, your daughter is missing,therefor SOMEONE did SOMETHING.. ugggg don't have suspicions of anyone..sheesh what a nitwit... If he don't have suspicions of anyone,then he MUST know what happened to his daughter...

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1884 on: February 19, 2009, 06:30:22 PM »

Yet they do not think he was involved....hmm

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1885 on: February 19, 2009, 07:22:07 PM »

Haleigh's Family Pleads For Her Safe Return
Anonymous Donor Contributes $10K To Reward For Missing Girl
POSTED: 4:36 pm EST February 18, 2009
UPDATED: 2:05 pm EST February 19, 2009

SATSUMA, Fla. -- The father of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings had little comment to the media during a news conference Thursday regarding the questioning of his girlfriend, Misty Croslin.
Croslin, 17, was put in a deputy's car to be taken in for questioning earlier Thursday.
When probed by reporters about how he felt about his girlfriend's story and if he had suspicions that she hurt his 5-year-old, father Ronald Cummings repeatedly said he was not a detective. He said those type of questions should be directed to detectives.

How many times has it been now, 5-6? And at the press conference they said she was taking another polygraph 

"I just want the truth. I just want my daughter home. I don't have any suspicions of anybody. Anybody could've done something. I believe Misty is telling the truth," Ronald Cummings said.
Just as the public heard from George and Cindy Anthony, the grandparents of once missing and now deceased toddler Caylee Anthony, Cummings pleaded with reporters and the community to focus solely on his daughter and bringing her home safely. "We need to focus on my daughter going missing, not what's going on in my life besides my daughter going missing," Cummings said

Haleigh's Family Pleads For Her Safe Return: Video
http://www.wesh.com/video/18751699/index.html

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18743397/detail.html

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1886 on: February 19, 2009, 07:25:27 PM »

ummmmmmmm.....I don't come in here.......anyone know if this locks on 100??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: February 19, 2009, 07:26:32 PM »

ummmmmmmm.....I don't come in here.......anyone know if this locks on 100??

Yes, but I'll watch it NUT...thanks!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1888 on: February 19, 2009, 07:28:38 PM »

LOL!!! OK.....thanks, 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1889 on: February 19, 2009, 07:49:11 PM »

Search for Haleigh Includes Tennessee

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- With the Haleigh Cummings Amber Alert status creating a nationwide lookout, there are reports of a search this past weekend in Knoxville, Tennessee.

The Tennessee Highway Patrol confirms that a man with a little girl who looked like Haleigh Cummings was spotted outside a Carrabba's restaurant in East Knoxville on Sunday afternoon. The Highway Patrol quickly canvassed the area in a search that resulted in no findings.

More witnesses came forward saying the man, who was white, walked while shielding the face of a girl who looked like Haleigh. The two got into a red Toyota RAV4 with Florida license plates and drove off.

The Tennessee Highway Patrol has no further comment and can't confirm that the girl was actually Haleigh Cummings.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1890 on: February 19, 2009, 07:51:13 PM »

More witnesses came forward saying the man, who was white, walked while shielding the face of a girl who looked like Haleigh. The two got into a red Toyota RAV4 with Florida license plates and drove off.

If this is real its big IMHO
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1891 on: February 19, 2009, 08:00:36 PM »

If this is real its big IMHO

If this is real it is terrifying.  Unless someone grabbed her to get her out of a bad home life, then that little baby is in real big trouble. 

I pray she is not in some pervert's hands.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: February 19, 2009, 08:03:45 PM »

Search for Haleigh Includes Tennessee

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- With the Haleigh Cummings Amber Alert status creating a nationwide lookout, there are reports of a search this past weekend in Knoxville, Tennessee.

The Tennessee Highway Patrol confirms that a man with a little girl who looked like Haleigh Cummings was spotted outside a Carrabba's restaurant in East Knoxville on Sunday afternoon. The Highway Patrol quickly canvassed the area in a search that resulted in no findings.

The Tennessee Highway Patrol has no further comment and can't confirm that the girl was actually Haleigh Cummings.

OMG, please let this be Haleigh. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1893 on: February 19, 2009, 08:41:08 PM »

So if the SO was where he was supposed to be on the Monday night, did he live close enough to Haleigh for Misty and Haleigh to walk there ?
Hope they are looking at what LP would call the " daisy chain " back to Misty.
One of the Docs on NG a while ago theorized that maybe Misty was being " groomed " by a SO in order to have access to the little girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: February 19, 2009, 09:00:02 PM »

So if the SO was where he was supposed to be on the Monday night, did he live close enough to Haleigh for Misty and Haleigh to walk there ?
Hope they are looking at what LP would call the " daisy chain " back to Misty.
One of the Docs on NG a while ago theorized that maybe Misty was being " groomed " by a SO in order to have access to the little girl.

Less than a mile away

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1895 on: February 19, 2009, 09:00:43 PM »

His GPS would only prove that he was home around the time that they "think" that Haleigh was taken...they really don't have the time line zeroed down for sure...he could have been gone from the home at a different time .....this was mentioned by NG and it makes sense to me...
the gf knows more than she is saying....just my opinion...she is a scared kid...
kids lie when they know that they will get into trouble...hope that she does the right thing and fesses up....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: February 19, 2009, 09:16:59 PM »

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/Haleigh-Cummings-Developments-in-TN/F7bHkZR8Y02bZFU_CnxzoQ.cspx

Haleigh Cummings Developments in TN
  Reported by: Kristen Cosby
Email: kcosby@tvjaxfl.com
Last Update: 8:40 pm 

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla.-- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department questioned a man in Tennessee about the disappearance of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said the man questioned is a relative of Misty Croslin. Croslin is Haleigh's father's 17-year-old girlfriend. She was supposed to be watching Haleigh at the time of the girl's disappearance.

The Sheriff's department would not reveal what kind of relative the man is to Croslin.

Haleigh's paternal grandmother, Teresa Neves, said Croslin's cousin visited Putnam County days before Haleigh's disappearance. Neves said the cousin and Haleigh's dad, Ronald Cummings, got into a fight about a gun during that visit. She also said the cousin left town the same day Haleigh disappeared.

Ronald Cummings denies that fight ever happened.

"There was no fight with no cousin over a gun," said Ronald Cummings.

Someone spotted a girl they thought was Haleigh in Croslin's cousin's home state- Tennessee. The spotting was in a Knoxville Carrabba's Restaurant parking lot Sunday at 2 p.m. The Knoxville Police department said that person called them and said they spotted Haleigh in a red, Toyota RAV4. The caller said she was with a white man and white woman and they looked like they were trying to shield the girl's face.

Knoxville police responded, but never found anyone matching the description.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement seized a vehicle as evidence in this case, but they will not describe it.

Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her bedroom February 9. She has blond hair, brown eyes and a birthmark near her left ear.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: February 19, 2009, 09:22:28 PM »

Cookie, I agree with you.  The guy knows he has a curfew. He violates it recently.
He also knows that there are FBI and other cops everywhere. What could have been so important to this creepy SO to do this right at this critical time ?
.. Another reson that LE might be so tight lipped in this case is that : They don't want to show their hand just in case the little girl is alive and put the fear into whoever has her, making them take her further away or worse.
And woundn't they have processed any fingerprints from the trailer back door by now ?  If there were no other prints than what would be expected, then Misty might be under the spotlight again for that reason.   
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: February 19, 2009, 10:30:23 PM »

As I am watching NG, the train came through.  And of course the K9 going to the train tracks has been nagging at me.  I wonder how slow the train goes through that area. 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1899 on: February 19, 2009, 10:45:43 PM »

Cookie, I agree with you.  The guy knows he has a curfew. He violates it recently.
He also knows that there are FBI and other cops everywhere. What could have been so important to this creepy SO to do this right at this critical time ?
.. Another reson that LE might be so tight lipped in this case is that : They don't want to show their hand just in case the little girl is alive and put the fear into whoever has her, making them take her further away or worse.
And woundn't they have processed any fingerprints from the trailer back door by now ?  If there were no other prints than what would be expected, then Misty might be under the spotlight again for that reason.   

Kat, NG said that folks under house arrest are never arrested for technical violations, her implication was the arrest was remarkable (my words).  Sounds like the ankle bracelets or whatever are kind of a toothless means of controlling a perps comings and goings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.