April 25, 2024, 05:47:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304929 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: February 13, 2009, 12:27:49 AM »

I am going to bed, as I am too angry right now to write the letters. I started one, but had to quit because it was way too angry. I will write them in the morning. I am furious these con artists can get away with these things and NO ONE questions it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: February 13, 2009, 12:32:35 AM »

Well, if they are not a registered charity as a 501 (c) 3 is the bottom line and also at least 80% of their contributions must go for charity to have them keep the 501 (c) 3 that supposedly they don't have.

If they compensate anyone "for their time" then FLA workman's comp, Social Security  et al needs to be accountable... if under $600 they could 1099 GA and he'd be responsible for declaring it was income on his taxes but doesn't preclude them from the Labor and Tax Laws.

Don't forget Fla Dept of Industrial Welfare Commission laws and Labor Laws.

In the state in which I live you cannot work for someone else's gain without IWC and Labor Laws affecting the payment unless it is a family business. Also in this state the Labor Commissioner's office has investigative agents, even undercover.

I volunteer a lot and years ago was ahead of a Hollywood local (union) so sort of learned along the way. Been ill for 2 1/2 wks. but over this weekend will look into their laws.

If they are listed as a charity why doesn't the media ask they why?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: February 13, 2009, 12:33:22 AM »

Feb. 10, 2009

<snip>

http://www.wftv.com/news/18679461/detail.html

CONTROVERSIAL ORGANIZATION COULD PROFIT FROM MEMORIAL
"Hundreds are expected to attend Caylee's two-hour memorial Tuesday. Eyewitness News found out some of the groups the Anthonys are asking people to make donations to on behalf of Caylee have checkered pasts and questionable motives.

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich was the first reporter to break the story about how the founder of the Kid Finders Network has a criminal past and the group is still on the donation list for Tuesday.

Even though Kid Finders Network, out of Palm Beach County, has never found a
missing child and even though Caylee has been found, they're still latched on to the Anthony family in Central Florida and the Anthony family has latched onto them.

Two months after Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found by a meter reader, less than a mile from her house, Kid Finders Network founder Dennis Milsteand and his wife Sherri were still in town, comforting Cindy Anthony the night George apparently attempted suicide.

Kid Finders did not find Caylee, nor have they found any other missing child, possibly because their efforts largely consist of displaying a billboard bearing the photos of missing children.

Even after Eyewitness News exposed Milstead's arrests, Cindy is asking for donations to the Kid Finders Network rather than sending flowers for Caylee's memorial service Tuesday.

Milstead has been arrested for assault and for impersonating a police officer, claiming to be one and using a phony blue light. He uses a phony badge as Kid Finders' logo.

The president of Crime Stoppers in south Florida got a restraining order against Milstead for demanding a 90-percent cut of donations he fraudulently solicited for Crime Stoppers by claiming to be an employee.

After ending 2007 $37,000 in debt, Kid Finders is now asking for money for a home for six runaway teenagers. In every one of its goals, once again, is the interest in raising funds.
The Kid Finders Network's latest IRS filing shows that it took in $23,000 in 2007, but spent $60,000. The only documents to account for the $60,000 were two receipts, one from Wal-Mart and one from a gas station, and both receipts were from 2006.

Outrage over the Anthonys' support for the Kid Finders Network, and their decision to keep certain people from attending the service, has led to some boycotting the ceremony. California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who bonded Casey out of jail the first time, is holding his own memorial service at 10:00am at the scene where Caylee's remains were found and a push has started to send donations to EquuSearch rather than Kid Finders."

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: February 13, 2009, 12:36:08 AM »

Well, if they are not a registered charity as a 501 (c) 3 is the bottom line and also at least 80% of their contributions must go for charity to have them keep the 501 (c) 3 that supposedly they don't have.

If they compensate anyone "for their time" then FLA workman's comp, Social Security  et al needs to be accountable... if under $600 they could 1099 GA and he'd be responsible for declaring it was income on his taxes but doesn't preclude them from the Labor and Tax Laws.

In the state in which I live you cannot work for someone else's gain without IWC and Labor Laws affecting the payment unless it is a family business. Also in this state the Labor Commissioner's office has investigative agents, even undercover.

I volunteer a lot and years ago was ahead of a Hollywood local (union) so sort of learned along the way. Been ill for 2 1/2 wks. but over this weekend will look into their laws.

I will have to get in touch with Blink34 as we did a lot of research on them at one time, and I don't have it all on this computer, but I am sure she has it available. They claimed to be covered under another charity, but when we investigated that one, it was bogus too and also was not a non profit.  I will work on this tomorrow and get back with everyone when I hear from Blink.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #104 on: February 13, 2009, 12:36:52 AM »

Thank you for the recap, and I could not agree more.  Indeed, the race is a factor as usual.
No problem Steel.  Myself and my family spent nearly a week with Adji's family.  They are the polar opposites of the Anthony's, that family was so very helpfull, gratefull, and helped as best as they could to search for Adji within the search areas. (Even his elderly Grandmother who is disabled)
They were the first to mention that they did not have money to pay for a huge search, but that did not stop them.  The family was out passing water to searchers and volunteers as well as homemade food.  It was what they could do.
It breaks my heart to think that in the eyes of a foundation supposedly based on charity from the American public in efforts to search for any missing child, that they would so blatantly neglect Adji and his family.
\

AMEN!! I am glad you brought that up... It is so sad to see and I am sure very hurtful to Adjis family!!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: February 13, 2009, 12:39:55 AM »

I will have to get in touch with Blink34 as we did a lot of research on them at one time, and I don't have it all on this computer, but I am sure she has it available. They claimed to be covered under another charity, but when we investigated that one, it was bogus too and also was not a non profit.  I will work on this tomorrow and get back with everyone when I hear from Blink.

Turbo       What you are doing is awesome!!!  Blink34 too!!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2009, 12:45:58 AM »

Dolce, thank you for what you have done.

Poverty might also be an angle too. I watch Fox cable and the Nancy Grace show.

IMO because of the Natalee Holloway case, these networks and others are devoting more time to missing children and adults, plus the push they have had from Scared Monkeys.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #107 on: February 13, 2009, 01:47:56 AM »

Hello All,

I am way behind re. the loss of Caylee, so I'll just make some general remarks.

I don't care about GA being in Satsuma (?) re. the disappearance of Miss Haleigh.  I'm happy to cut him some slack in the interest of healing himself for whatever reason.  And I'm not too suspicious re. his motivation at the moment.  And yup, nasty-chip-on-the-shoulder ole me believes in redemption (sometimes).  Still though, I'm watchful and skeptical.  Weird, huh?

As to the rest?  I was just gonna kick back and watch LE and the State take care of business.  Somehow though I get caught up in the nuances of all that's transpired re. Miss Caylee's case re. all the players.  Its played out like a pebble chucked into the water when the increasing radius of the concentric circles rippling over the water affects all life touched by them.  So has it been with the Ants. 

But I'm gonna strive (yet again ) to refrain from being too judgemental re. all the primary players.

Of course that won't stop me from dreamin' of slapping 'em all silly...or worse.  All except for Miss Caylee of course.  I'd wrap her up in my arms and give her a long, quiet snuggle.  The thoughts that torture me are speculation of course, but I keep wondering if the wee darlin' ever knew long stretches of peace and calm in her brief life.  If one looks at the pictures, she is a kid of many faces--nothing like a happy toddler who is content in her own environment.

Please don't misunderstand, Monkeys.  But for me, putting aside peripheral info and rumor in the interest of keeping my eye on the prize--a conviction on the individual(s) who dispatched Miss Caylee is how I deal w/her sad loss.

Right now I don't much care about coverups re. Caylee's sire, whether family threw in together to protect poor, pitiful alleged perp and I don't know who all.  I figure LE/State will move appropriately and in due time if they have enough to indict this person or that.  That's one of my fondest wishes anyway.

Prayers for Haleighs safe return and justice for all the lost little ones.

Foggy
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #108 on: February 13, 2009, 02:52:25 AM »

Hello All,

I am way behind re. the loss of Caylee, so I'll just make some general remarks.

I don't care about GA being in Satsuma (?) re. the disappearance of Miss Haleigh.  I'm happy to cut him some slack in the interest of healing himself for whatever reason.  And I'm not too suspicious re. his motivation at the moment.  And yup, nasty-chip-on-the-shoulder ole me believes in redemption (sometimes).  Still though, I'm watchful and skeptical.  Weird, huh?

As to the rest?  I was just gonna kick back and watch LE and the State take care of business.  Somehow though I get caught up in the nuances of all that's transpired re. Miss Caylee's case re. all the players.  Its played out like a pebble chucked into the water when the increasing radius of the concentric circles rippling over the water affects all life touched by them.  So has it been with the Ants. 

But I'm gonna strive (yet again ) to refrain from being too judgemental re. all the primary players.

Of course that won't stop me from dreamin' of slapping 'em all silly...or worse.  All except for Miss Caylee of course.  I'd wrap her up in my arms and give her a long, quiet snuggle.  The thoughts that torture me are speculation of course, but I keep wondering if the wee darlin' ever knew long stretches of peace and calm in her brief life.  If one looks at the pictures, she is a kid of many faces--nothing like a happy toddler who is content in her own environment.

Please don't misunderstand, Monkeys.  But for me, putting aside peripheral info and rumor in the interest of keeping my eye on the prize--a conviction on the individual(s) who dispatched Miss Caylee is how I deal w/her sad loss.

Right now I don't much care about coverups re. Caylee's sire, whether family threw in together to protect poor, pitiful alleged perp and I don't know who all.  I figure LE/State will move appropriately and in due time if they have enough to indict this person or that.  That's one of my fondest wishes anyway.

Prayers for Haleighs safe return and justice for all the lost little ones.

Foggy

I too believe in redemption,but it follows confession & repentence.I haven't seen this in George nor the rest of the Anthonys.If we give them a pass when they have not commited themselves to the process of redemption,we do them & society a great injustice.I do care about the coverups & deceit because it all goes back to the core issue.A daughter was allowed to get away with anything , never held accountable,and accepted back under the guise of "unconditional love." Now a beautiful child is dead. These grandparents & uncle could not even give her a fitting memorial without shining the spotlight on the mother who gave her both life & death.I cut George no slack as I believe there can be no healing as long as there is deceit. Just my opinion.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #109 on: February 13, 2009, 03:34:28 AM »

Hey Klaas!  How is our favorite MaMa Monkey?  Happy and healthy I hope!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: February 13, 2009, 03:43:27 AM »

Back to KFn  perhaps they also have not filed iRS form 990; If I remember correctly is required every 2 years by the IRS for non profits who bring in more than $2500 or $2500 in a year. IT'S AN easy IRS for with 48 pages of instructions.

All the forms for non profits, ref. to the statue of law,  instructions, worksheet and every thing the IRS collects on is on their www.irs.gov sites

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: February 13, 2009, 03:54:32 AM »

Wilful  fraud, conspiracy to committee fraud, false advertisement and don't forget the post service for $$ donations or coming I just read something under Pres. Bush's laws he go in under another name but have ref. to missing and exploited.

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: February 13, 2009, 06:39:27 AM »

Another thing is HOW is a convicted felon going to open a house for juveniles?  After stalking a woman? This all is going to the Florida Attorney General.

"Kid Finders Network would like to expand their scope of services through the creation of House of Purpose, a home for runaway and homeless girls. Kid Finders Network would like to meet the following objectives to bring much needed services to runaway and homeless girls in Palm Beach County"

http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/id3.html

Oh, just ew.

"Runaway and homeless GIRLS?"

Are they setting up a little stable of vulnerable and needy teens?  A shopping mall for the likes of Drew Peterson?  What?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: February 13, 2009, 06:52:09 AM »

Another thing is HOW is a convicted felon going to open a house for juveniles?  After stalking a woman? This all is going to the Florida Attorney General.

"Kid Finders Network would like to expand their scope of services through the creation of House of Purpose, a home for runaway and homeless girls. Kid Finders Network would like to meet the following objectives to bring much needed services to runaway and homeless girls in Palm Beach County"

http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/id3.html

Oh, just ew.

"Runaway and homeless GIRLS?"

Are they setting up a little stable of vulnerable and needy teens?  A shopping mall for the likes of Drew Peterson?  What?

Scary thought!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: February 13, 2009, 06:57:27 AM »

Good morning Monkeys,
     I am going to take a break from this case for a bit and wait and watch.  It disgusts me.  If anything, it just makes me want to donate more and more to TES where we know there is a heart and soul and people who really do care about children and their families.  Have a safe Friday the 13th!! 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: February 13, 2009, 07:16:46 AM »

Good morning Monkeys,
     I am going to take a break from this case for a bit and wait and watch.  It disgusts me.  If anything, it just makes me want to donate more and more to TES where we know there is a heart and soul and people who really do care about children and their families.  Have a safe Friday the 13th!! 

Dont go sharon, I will miss you.  I am behind, but i did read GA is helping with this latest missing child Hayleigh?  (apologies if i spelt her name wrong)  and, the memorial was a farce.  Justice will be served.  You can count on it.  If not just to vent in here, helps even.  I will catch up tomorrow, got nothing to do and not working.  But dont go pleaseeeeee 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: February 13, 2009, 07:18:55 AM »

Good morning Monkeys,

and friday the 13th turned out good luck cos one arsonist has been charged here.  Nothing bad happened to me all day, and "touches wood" got 1 hour ten mins left 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #117 on: February 13, 2009, 07:28:49 AM »

Good morning Monkeys,

and friday the 13th turned out good luck cos one arsonist has been charged here.  Nothing bad happened to me all day, and "touches wood" got 1 hour ten mins left 

Hello Friend -- Hugs to you.  Good morning to all Morning Monkeys.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: February 13, 2009, 07:37:10 AM »

Good morning Monkeys,

Hello Friend -- Hugs to you.  Good morning to all Morning Monkeys.

hello pooks matey, hugs right back at you.  Good morning monkeys who are up.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: February 13, 2009, 07:43:18 AM »

Do we have a trial date yet?  And MOO, GA is milking it up (I know some dont agree with me)  But why does he need to shove his gob in this latest missing child case?  Does Hayleighs family want his support?  No doubt they have heard all about the shananigans from this twisted family, so why wouldnt they tell him to take a hike?  I wouldnt want him or Kid finders to have anything to do with me if I had a missing child.  I know Im behind, but just reading a lil bit. 
Why cant he just slip off the scene quietly, its NO LONGER ABOUT THE ANTHONYS ANYMORE.  It will be when casey gets her just desserts.  Its too weird and "publicity" for all the wrong reasons comes to my head.  Not this healing carp, what a load of hogwas MOO 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.