April 25, 2024, 11:08:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304944 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1040 on: February 15, 2009, 06:19:04 PM »

And the guy behind him is higher than a kite!  Look at those red eyes - he may be hot but I am betting he is too high to do anything about your comment!   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1041 on: February 15, 2009, 06:38:36 PM »

Did anyone else hear that yesterday when George was told to leave from one of Haleigh's grandfathers, he did, but Cindy and George both came back in the afternoon? It doesn't surprise me if it is true, Cindy must have dragged George back there to help.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1042 on: February 15, 2009, 06:41:59 PM »

Did anyone else hear that yesterday when George was told to leave from one of Haleigh's grandfathers, he did, but Cindy and George both came back in the afternoon? It doesn't surprise me if it is true, Cindy must have dragged George back there to help.

What did she do? Call the Grandparents and complain no one was paying attention to George? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: February 15, 2009, 06:47:16 PM »

I so hope this isn't true.  Their presence is not helpful.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: February 15, 2009, 06:51:04 PM »

In my opinion, if in fact, neither George nor Cindy knew anything about what really happened to Caylee, the normal and natural reaction at the towyard upon smelling the car would to have been to immediately telehone the police from the towyard.  Not doing so, puts George and Cindy in a questionable light, it seems to me.  Any normal person would have freaked out and wanted professional help and answers right there on the spot, IMO.

THANK YOU!!!

Regrets, I've had a few......
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: February 15, 2009, 06:52:22 PM »

I bet the fact that the Anthonys have fallen off the front page news due to Haleigh missing is killing Cindy!!!  I bet next week there will be some word from the A's camp to get them back in the "limelight".

Casey is probably getting a taste of what the rest of her life is going to be like....nobody will ever forget Caylee but Casey will be forgotten and all alone in that 9x6 cell being hated by all the inmates for being a child killer.  Her money will dry up for her snacks, Jose will stop coming to see her, she has no friends to comfort her and GA, CA and LA have shown that they have no interest in seeing her...she will have nothing..... 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1046 on: February 15, 2009, 06:55:38 PM »

What did she do? Call the Grandparents and complain no one was paying attention to George? 
Cindy just took the Dixie cup that she keeps George's family jewels in and headed north! George, as usual, had no choice. Cindy, as usual, had no tact.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: February 15, 2009, 06:58:44 PM »

OMG,  these people just can't help themselves.....  What's not to understand about LEAVE, We don't want you here....you're not helping.  JEEZ, they are pathetic!! 

GO HOME AND STAY HOME!!!!
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1048 on: February 15, 2009, 07:00:51 PM »

Hi Guys,
I thought we would have gotten that document dump by now.  Any word?  I have been looking everywhere for news on it!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: February 15, 2009, 07:00:57 PM »

I so hope this isn't true.  Their presence is not helpful.

I read an article earlier that said George and Cindy were there Saturday afternoon to offer their support.  For the life of me I cant find the article now....i'll keep looking.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: February 15, 2009, 07:02:08 PM »

Hi Guys,
I thought we would have gotten that document dump by now.  Any word?  I have been looking everywhere for news on it!

Perri    Where have you been??

No doc dump yet...not sure what the hold up is but hopefully we get something this week.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: February 15, 2009, 07:04:20 PM »

Search Continues For Missing 5-Year-Old Girl
Friday, February 13, 2009 – updated: 9:26 pm EST February 14, 2009

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- After five days of searching, there is still no sign of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

In an afternoon news conference, the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office announced that they have suspended dive efforts until further notice. The search on the ground and along waterways will continue.

During the same news conference, Sheriff's investigators said they had examined items of interest found during Friday's search and ruled them out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRESS CONF. CLIPS: Father Begs For Her Return | George Anthony On Search
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The search area expanded Friday into thick, dense woods. Saturday, about 250 volunteers showed up to assist Texas EquuSearch in the search for the missing 5-year-old.

"There's areas they've got mapped out and we're gonna concentrate on that. The area's law enforcement has. We're gonna cover every square inch," EquuSearch's Tim Miller said.

While deputies are still on the ground looking, all of the volunteers free up more detectives to work on the investigation.

Dominick Pape, special agent in charge of the Jacksonville office of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, said forensic evidence collected during the investigation such as DNA and fingerprints would be a priority. About 20 agents are working around the clock at a command center parked near the doublewide mobile home where the girl disappeared.

Saturday, George and Cindy Anthony stopped by the search area briefly to offer support to Haleigh’s parents. After months of searching, Caylee Anthony’s remains were found in a wooded area near her home. People searching in Satsuma are optimistic this search will end differently and Haleigh will be found alive.

The past several days Haleigh’s parents have been holding separate prayer vigils, but Saturday night both sides of the family will join together.

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: February 15, 2009, 07:05:48 PM »

i cannot understand how anyone could drive around in a car for days with a dead person in the trunk, much less your own child, your baby, just 2 yrs. old.....i just can't bear to think about it.........it scares me, i am having trouble sleeping

Regrets, I've had a few......
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: February 15, 2009, 07:06:17 PM »

Here is the fugly guy. Get some teeth for heavens sake!  I would not sleep with him if he was the last guy on earth and he was paying me - and he ain't gettin' near my boobs either!!!
good to know (he he)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: February 15, 2009, 07:08:14 PM »

i cannot understand how anyone could drive around in a car for days with a dead person in the trunk, much less your own child, your baby, just 2 yrs. old.....i just can't bear to think about it.........it scares me, i am having trouble sleeping

me either JuJu   

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1055 on: February 15, 2009, 07:08:38 PM »

Hi Guys,

Hi,

Tomorrow is a holiday, so looks like if anything, we will have to at least wait till Wednesday for a doc dump.  I have been spending most of my time reading in Haleigh's Forum.... so sad.  Tomorrow will be a week that she has been missing.  God bless Tim and his sweet soul, he gives so much.  God must walk every step with him.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: February 15, 2009, 07:15:42 PM »

I don;t think she is definitely pg in that pic. She could just be bloated?  Either way that guy is butt ugly. Yuck.

I agree. But IMO, that guy standing behind them, Iassen, is a total hottie!

This is  from the same night the pics were taken with the polka dot underwear (pg 40 this thread) I think there are others, don't think she's pregnant.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: February 15, 2009, 07:16:37 PM »

sorry o/t
can anyone tell me how to check nanners? islandmonkey said she sent me one but don't know how! tia.

wendi
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: February 15, 2009, 07:16:40 PM »

Hi Guys,

Perri    Where have you been??

No doc dump yet...not sure what the hold up is but hopefully we get something this week.

Hi Leroy!
Nice to see you!  Well, I have been "around"  just didn't have much to say.  I am ready for something new to work on in this case.  These past weeks have been sad.  Thats all. 
How are YOU GUYS???  I have missed you.

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: February 15, 2009, 07:20:57 PM »

Hi Guys,

Hi,

Tomorrow is a holiday, so looks like if anything, we will have to at least wait till Wednesday for a doc dump.  I have been spending most of my time reading in Haleigh's Forum.... so sad.  Tomorrow will be a week that she has been missing.  God bless Tim and his sweet soul, he gives so much.  God must walk every step with him.

Hugs, Magic 

Thanks Magic,
My kids are off school tomorrow so good point about the holiday.  Give them a day to get back into the swing and then edit out personal info, you are probably right about Wed.  Knowing THIS case it will probably be Thursday.  Everything big happens on Thursday.
I am sad about Haliegh.  You know, I just don't understand that whole thing.  ?  It seems suspicious. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.