April 20, 2024, 04:34:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304508 times)
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1060 on: February 15, 2009, 07:22:00 PM »

sorry o/t
can anyone tell me how to check nanners? islandmonkey said she sent me one but don't know how! tia.

wendi

I think that means you have email in your email account.  Since we don't have PM that is what I am assuming.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: February 15, 2009, 07:31:58 PM »

sorry o/t
can anyone tell me how to check nanners? islandmonkey said she sent me one but don't know how! tia.

wendi

She sent an email to your personal email address...i'd check there.

How are you doing?

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1062 on: February 15, 2009, 07:34:36 PM »

I was reading on myfox orlando's chat that the girl Lee got pregnant was 17 and he was 24.

How did I miss that information?? when was this and where and who..where is this baby now???   

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: February 15, 2009, 07:40:26 PM »

sorry o/t

wendi

How are you doing?

Leroy, I LOVE your puppy!! a white GSD????
ppsssttt if your puppy is ever puppy napped,I dint do it.. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1064 on: February 15, 2009, 07:41:13 PM »

O holy sensationalism Whoraldo is at it again!    He is sympathizing with NO SHOCK George Anthony & he is giving him a platform to spread his bull on tonights show on Foxnews cable 10 eastern 9 central.   This is so wrong!   He is inserting what he and his family have been lying to the public & LE about to portray Caylee's murder to be anything other than Casey killed her & to for this jobless wonder to promote his new partnership with KFN - I dont care how sincere he sounds the are motives here that are not geniune & a way for him to make a buck.   Haleigh's case has nothing to do with the facts thus far known in Caylee's case - not to mention I'm tired of people ignoring the fact that George, Cindy, the Milsteads are not even remotely mentally sound nor have the temperament to handle these type of cases OR minor children  ALL OF THE THEM.    I'll watch but I know I will be fuming

One more thing that makes it obvious Whoraldo is working for the defense in this case, as a father & grandfather Shame on him!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: February 15, 2009, 07:44:44 PM »

sorry o/t

wendi

How are you doing?

Leroy, I LOVE your puppy!! a white GSD????
ppsssttt if your puppy is ever puppy napped,I dint do it.. 

Thank you Searching!  He is my spoiled rotten baby!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: February 15, 2009, 07:46:51 PM »

O holy sensationalism Whoraldo is at it again!    He is sympathizing with NO SHOCK George Anthony & he is giving him a platform to spread his bull on tonights show on Foxnews cable 10 eastern 9 central.   This is so wrong!   He is inserting what he and his family have been lying to the public & LE about to portray Caylee's murder to be anything other than Casey killed her & to for this jobless wonder to promote his new partnership with KFN - I dont care how sincere he sounds the are motives here that are not geniune & a way for him to make a buck.   Haleigh's case has nothing to do with the facts thus far known in Caylee's case - not to mention I'm tired of people ignoring the fact that George, Cindy, the Milsteads are not even remotely mentally sound nor have the temperament to handle these type of cases OR minor children  ALL OF THE THEM.    I'll watch but I know I will be fuming

One more thing that makes it obvious Whoraldo is working for the defense in this case, as a father & grandfather Shame on him!

FTLOG....this is insane   

I will watch it and be fuming with ya.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: February 15, 2009, 07:47:57 PM »

Fox is supporting this in hopes of making big bucks... I have watched tv 1 time and that was NG to check the status of Haleigh case, other wise, my TV stays off. I refuse to give them an extra rating by watching... I e-mailed Fox a while back and told them I would not watch until Whoraldo is gone or not on his knees not sucking up to Buyazz and the Ants. just my thoughts.   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: February 15, 2009, 07:52:58 PM »

Cappuccino   found this going over some of the stuff from last night

Missing-children organization Never Lose Hope Foundation helped the Anthony's retain NeJame who is working at a reduce rate.

Fiscal Sponsorship

To make a tax-deductible donation to assist NLHF in finding missing children, please make checks payable to City Links 4Charities, Inc.

CITY LINKS 4CHARITIES INC
3437 BELLINGTON DR
ORLANDO, FL 32835-2683

Internal Revenue Bulletin: 2007-17 April 23, 2007
The following organizations have failed to establish or have been unable to maintain their status as public charities or as operating foundations.
City Links 4charities, Inc., Orlando FL (is listed) This is 2007, I could find nothing for 2008.

When going to Yellow Pages for Citylinks 4Charities Inc, their website is http://www.citylinks.org which takes you to Welcome to HelpNet USA! which is also in Orlando.

Mission Statement for HelpNet
HelpNet’s mission is to serve as an online information & solutions resource, networking to enhance community life.

Then I found a person by the name of Melanie Guin profile: http://www.blogger.com/profile/02200606510335698340 is involved with www.charitynetusa.com and there is a connection with the above.  Melanie is from Orlando.  Kind of makes you wonder.  Bart was in the business of non profit advising also. 

Thank you Today!!    I put the link in my favorites after perusing it quickly when I got home from food shopping.  VERY INTERESTING!   Why do all these companies have so many alias & funky backgrounds...hmmm    Something smells like rotten pizza  no seriously, something is definitely up with all of this, it makes me think that MN was not completely aware of the possible questionable practices & people involved in these.   It is a known fact that KFN is not the first organization in the name of children that was a complete sham, it wont be the last until more of us pay attention to details like us monkeys do!  I'll look into this deeper tomorrow.  You are a gem!

O by the way everyone, did anyone happen to catch Law & Order last week?   The episode was called "Crimebusters" and it was about a case where a recruitment center was bombed & a serviceman's wife was suspected of doing it with her baby in the building who died (she was portrayed as a narcissist that loved attention) well the sidebar theme of the episode was about an organization of "websleuths" and a few of their members inserted themselves in the case & went too far - they were portrayed as overzealous nutjobs.    Now, us monkeys are sensible people but that wasnt the connection I was making watching the episode, but it sure did cast a light on internet crime solvers that go too far & I cant help but think they had one they used as an example ..very interesting!   Catch it online full episode if you missed it

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: February 15, 2009, 07:53:35 PM »

sorry o/t

wendi

I think that means you have email in your email account.  Since we don't have PM that is what I am assuming.

thank you! after i asked, i thought about it. my brain is not working at all!

wendi
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: February 15, 2009, 07:54:53 PM »

Thank you for the reminder Dottie !

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: February 15, 2009, 07:56:14 PM »

Tks Leroy...ya know its not just that I know what the Anthonys are all about & what they are up to BUT as far as Whoraldo goes (besides his obvious "bias for Baez") but Haleigh's case deserves direct attention to the facts & investigation thus far - this is sidebar nonsense that although we are discussing it here, it should be NO means being taken precedence on national TV over focusing on Haleigh Cummings & the circumstances of her abduction.

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1072 on: February 15, 2009, 07:57:05 PM »

CAPPUCINO

I  too am angered by the anthonys  getting so much attention .. geraldo is having them on? do you have any links or info to read about it. when you do get something please email me.. I too amm so disturbed by their constant need to be in fron t of the cameras.. it wont be about casey for long it will be about them..
george wont work he is lazy and  has always had these little whims of making money.. casey killed caylee ... nothing close to haleighs disappearance.. haleighs mom was very distraught. not at any point have we seen this in casey.. she is self centered  like her family... they got in front of the cameras and loved it.. now we cant get them off... they will do anything  for media attention..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: February 15, 2009, 07:58:32 PM »

Tks Leroy...ya know its not just that I know what the Anthonys are all about & what they are up to BUT as far as Whoraldo goes (besides his obvious "bias for Baez") but Haleigh's case deserves direct attention to the facts & investigation thus far - this is sidebar nonsense that although we are discussing it here, it should be NO means being taken precedence on national TV over focusing on Haleigh Cummings & the circumstances of her abduction.

Correction *by no means be taking precedence.....sorries Im fighting a migraine

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1074 on: February 15, 2009, 07:59:46 PM »

sorry o/t

wendi

How are you doing?

Thank you for asking! honestly, not good. i feel like i am losing my mind! i can't sleep, no energy, the only good thing is that i am losing alot of weight. as messed up as i am, i will be near my lowest weight, 86 lbs! the difference is, i usually love losing weight but now i am just too tired to eat. plus, we have already had the kitchen packed up & i hate fast food. i am hoping that maybe in a couple of weeks things will get better & i will be thinner! i hate not having any control over anything & i don't! sorry for rambling. love you all!!!

HUGGS!
wendi
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: February 15, 2009, 08:00:48 PM »

Snipped>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRESS CONF. CLIPS: Father Begs For Her Return | George Anthony On Search
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The search area expanded Friday into thick, dense woods. Saturday, about 250 volunteers showed up to assist Texas EquuSearch in the search for the missing 5-year-old.

"There's areas they've got mapped out and we're gonna concentrate on that. The area's law enforcement has. We're gonna cover every square inch," EquuSearch's Tim Miller said.

Saturday, George and Cindy Anthony stopped by the search area briefly to offer support to Haleigh’s parents.[/b] After months of searching, Caylee Anthony’s remains were found in a wooded area near her home. People searching in Satsuma are optimistic this search will end differently and Haleigh will be found alive.

The past several days Haleigh’s parents have been holding separate prayer vigils, but Saturday night both sides of the family will join together.

Still talking and driving bill boards.  I think they would be very helpful if they would actually SEARCH!!  I am sure Tim and the crew would welcome the extra people for the ground search!!

Also, it sure makes alot of sense to report a gas can missing, but not call the police for a dead body smell in the car.   They have been in cover up mode since before Casey said she was kidnapped.  I have no sympathy for them, especially George because he has shown he knows this is wrong.  He is catering to Cindy and Cindy is using him.  He KNOWS he is selling out.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: February 15, 2009, 08:00:57 PM »

Snipped

Now, us monkeys are sensible people but that wasnt the connection I was making watching the episode, but it sure did cast a light on internet crime solvers that go too far & I cant help but think they had one they used as an example ..very interesting!   Catch it online full episode if you missed it[/color]
Do you have a theory who was used as an example?  I have not seen so not sure what was done. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1077 on: February 15, 2009, 08:01:19 PM »

sorry o/t

wendi

wendi
Hi Wendi. I hope you are doing well. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: February 15, 2009, 08:01:21 PM »

CAPPUCINO

I  too am angered by the anthonys  getting so much attention .. geraldo is having them on? do you have any links or info to read about it. when you do get something please email me.. I too amm so disturbed by their constant need to be in fron t of the cameras.. it wont be about casey for long it will be about them..
george wont work he is lazy and  has always had these little whims of making money.. casey killed caylee ... nothing close to haleighs disappearance.. haleighs mom was very distraught. not at any point have we seen this in casey.. she is self centered  like her family... they got in front of the cameras and loved it.. now we cant get them off... they will do anything  for media attention..

Katie, it is on Foxnews cable "Geraldo at Large" 10 eastern/ 9 central PM tonight & then it repeats 1AM eastern Midnight central (sorry I dont know the pacific time).    Someone usually uploads to youtube the clips regarding this case so I will look late tonight or in the morning for when someone does & Ill give ya the link then if you cant watch it live this evening.

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: February 15, 2009, 08:10:14 PM »

sorry o/t

wendi

wendi
Hi Wendi. I hope you are doing well. JSM

JSM, thank you, when do you get your test results???? sorry, if i am being nosey.

wendi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.