March 29, 2024, 05:18:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 302507 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: February 15, 2009, 08:58:10 PM »

If I was going through a tragic & panic situation the last people in the world I would want to see coming my way would be George & Cindy Anthony and to add Geraldo to the mix would be cruel & inhuman torture.   

I would want Tim Miller and Marc Klaas by my side.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1121 on: February 15, 2009, 09:00:35 PM »

Exactly!  and not to mention the fact that Caylee was never abducted...i just dont see how the A's think they are offering support.
Not only was Caylee not abducted but she is deceased.  I don't think that possibility is something the family needs to be reminded of by the Anthony's showing up.

And I don't think the family needs George to be telling the media "They need me!" He really said it! I rewatched the raw video of his interview and I wanted to gag all over again. Can he not see how blatantly self-centered he sounds? He AND KFN! All the people he mentioned the family needs were associated with KFN. Hello, they need LE!! And suddenly asking for donations -- he turned the occasion into a KFN advert.
I can't believe how self centered he can be! Too ridiculous for words. The only ones these people need are God and TES. George needs to BUTT the Heck out! JMO JSM

Yup he sure did, I guess he thinks a moving billboard & flyers will somehow be more vital than boots on the ground & the excellent work by skilled & dedicated law enforcement...hmm then again what do expect from an ex deputy that assaulted his own father.   I guess he thinks everyone should forget how his entire family announced to the world that they were NOT cooperating with law enforcement & put forward false reporting of Caylee sightings putting other innocent children at risk & invading their privacy, why just to save their lying slore of a murdering monster daughter!   They cannot even justify their behavior without falling on their own tongues!  Seriously, my brain is going to explode from a "Caplosion" doesnt render them all to the sewer they all crawled out of!!  Smile

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1122 on: February 15, 2009, 09:01:12 PM »

Snipped

Now, us monkeys are sensible people but that wasnt the connection I was making watching the episode, but it sure did cast a light on internet crime solvers that go too far & I cant help but think they had one they used as an example ..very interesting!   Catch it online full episode if you missed it[/color]
Do you have a theory who was used as an example?  I have not seen so not sure what was done. 
I can hazard a guess, and the name I would guess was actually used in the original post. Not that the show used the actual website's name, but in how they portrayed the site, I got the name. And they are right. (Sorry, it's Sunday night, which means it's homework night, and this week, we're studying dysfunctional families. Of course, the Ants fit the descriptions to a T! So I'm cranky)
Would the name start with an M and end in a T?

Are you thinking of Murt??.....Is so I am LMAO    
Yes Leroy, why do you ask? Did you think I meant MORT as in Mortimer?  How is the little Leroy tonight?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1123 on: February 15, 2009, 09:01:53 PM »

Exactly!  and not to mention the fact that Caylee was never abducted...i just dont see how the A's think they are offering support.
Not only was Caylee not abducted but she is deceased.  I don't think that possibility is something the family needs to be reminded of by the Anthony's showing up.

Totally O/T - your avatar is cracking me up 
Someone had to remember Washington's birthday LMAO

Avi is too funny, makes me think it could  Baez "back in the day" being angry & whining that our forefather made all men of law & government wear wigs  & he doesn't think it should apply to him 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1124 on: February 15, 2009, 09:05:07 PM »

Avi is too funny, makes me think it could  Baez "back in the day" being angry & whining that our forefather made all men of law & government wear wigs  & he doesn't think it should apply to him 

Dont let Casey see this - SHE MIGHT THINK ITS WHIP CREAM!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: February 15, 2009, 09:06:31 PM »

And I don't think the family needs George to be telling the media "They need me!" He really said it! I rewatched the raw video of his interview and I wanted to gag all over again. Can he not see how blatantly self-centered he sounds? He AND KFN! All the people he mentioned the family needs were associated with KFN. Hello, they need LE!! And suddenly asking for donations -- he turned the occasion into a KFN advert.
I can't believe how self centered he can be! Too ridiculous for words. The only ones these people need are God and TES. George needs to BUTT the Heck out! JMO JSM

Yup he sure did, I guess he thinks a moving billboard & flyers will somehow be more vital than boots on the ground & the excellent work by skilled & dedicated law enforcement...hmm then again what do expect from an ex deputy that assaulted his own father.   I guess he thinks everyone should forget how his entire family announced to the world that they were NOT cooperating with law enforcement & put forward false reporting of Caylee sightings putting other innocent children at risk & invading their privacy, why just to save their lying slore of a murdering monster daughter!   They cannot even justify their behavior without falling on their own tongues!  Seriously, my brain is going to explode from a "Caplosion" doesnt render them all to the sewer they all crawled out of!!  Smile
The Ants never cease to amaze me. Most monkeys know I have felt sorry for George. But this crap takes the cake. He needs to stay home, get a JOB and give it a rest. I still think Cindy and those creepy KFN people are behind George insinuating himself into this case. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: February 15, 2009, 09:06:33 PM »

Yes Leroy, why do you ask? Did you think I meant MORT as in Mortimer?  How is the little Leroy tonight?

Just the thought of the name Murt makes me giggle!!  Leroy has been outside most of the day so he is a dirt bag right now....really need to go put him in the shower!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: February 15, 2009, 09:07:27 PM »

Dangit Today. I need a pamper next time you post a pic like this.     

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: February 15, 2009, 09:10:03 PM »

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: February 15, 2009, 09:10:59 PM »

eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
On that note I'm jumping in shower
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: February 15, 2009, 09:11:06 PM »

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: February 15, 2009, 09:12:38 PM »

Just the thought of the name Murt makes me giggle!!  Leroy has been outside most of the day so he is a dirt bag right now....really need to go put him in the shower!!

So if I say MURT MURT MURT MURT MURT, you will laugh alot? Poor Leroy, I hope he likes the shower. Josef is getting a bath tomorrow at daycare. I haven't told him yet though. He won't be happy!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: February 15, 2009, 09:18:28 PM »

Please, everyone send an email to Geraldo show at  Atlarge@foxnews.com
All I need is to have to listen to George Anthony's nauseating rant again, like he knows what this family is going through by no fault of their own -   I heard the Cummings family kicked his azz out of there anyway.   I am sure they won't be selling Tshirts and bracelets either.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: February 15, 2009, 09:24:09 PM »

All I need is to have to listen to George Anthony's nauseating rant again, like he knows what this family is going through by no fault of their own -   I heard the Cummings family kicked his azz out of there anyway.   I am sure they won't be selling Tshirts and bracelets either.

I too heard that the Cummings family asked him to leave. But where did that news come from? Is there a link? A name? Please monkeys, help me out. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1134 on: February 15, 2009, 09:29:13 PM »

I too heard that the Cummings family asked him to leave. But where did that news come from? Is there a link? A name? Please monkeys, help me out. 
I don't have a link, just read this happened, so I'm not sure if it is true or not, sounds about right though.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1135 on: February 15, 2009, 09:33:34 PM »

[

O by the way everyone, did anyone happen to catch Law & Order last week?   The episode was called "Crimebusters" and it was about a case where a recruitment center was bombed & a serviceman's wife was suspected of doing it with her baby in the building who died (she was portrayed as a narcissist that loved attention) well the sidebar theme of the episode was about an organization of "websleuths" and a few of their members inserted themselves in the case & went too far -
There's the clue.
LMAO I thought the word was "narcissist" and I can think of a few at the other clue LMAO.  Now I need a clue as to which one.
the original message had the word "websleuth" in it, in addition to narcissist, and probably crazy, too! )Oh I give up, I'm using spell check!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1136 on: February 15, 2009, 09:34:33 PM »

NOBODY TALKS TO ME HERE BUT IT DOESNT ... BOTHER ME .. I KNOE EVERYONE HERE IS PRETTY TIGHT WITH EACHOTHER.. I JUST HANG IN THERE AND COLLECT ANY INFO ABOUT THE CASE..

Here is what I have found, sometimes someone will ask a question and no one has an answer, so no one responses.  Sometimes, someone posts an opinion and if people agree or disagree 100% they usually don't post anything.  If there is a lot of news coming, a lot of posts don't get recognized.  I have found that if I think its an important point, I post again later when things are quieter.  Sometimes there are not that many people in a specific thread, so not a lot of acknowledgement.

There are areas on the forum you can go to and chit chat, get to know people.  There is Monkey Musings where you can just post thoughts of the day.  Oh course sometimes these don't get responded to either.  You can also go to the Lounge.  If there is something you want to discuss you can start a thread there.

Hang in there, the cage is a great place.

Today, i always read your posts! i am always so far behind i don't want to answer or give my opinion until i have caught up!

wendi
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1137 on: February 15, 2009, 09:35:19 PM »

I was reading on myfox orlando's chat that the girl Lee got pregnant was 17 and he was 24.

How did I miss that information?? when was this and where and who..where is this baby now???   

She terminated the pregnancy.  This war written by someone on their chat room.

If you read Lee's journals (IIRC on myspace) he writes about his "relationship" with Mark Hawkins ex-wife.....she got pregnant, dumped Lee, never told him she was pregnant, until after she had an abortion. I think her name is Tara (KC referred to her as psycho-bitch)....takes one to know one KC darlin'

I will try and find a link for his journals, if they are still floating around......creepy though, they do give you a better sense of the "real" Lee......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: February 15, 2009, 09:35:38 PM »

I don't have a link, just read this happened, so I'm not sure if it is true or not, sounds about right though.

Yup, I read it all over the OS topix forum but no confirmation.  WFTV reported that both George & Cindy went to Satsuma yesterday afternoon.    Over there they are discussing, appropriately so, connections to the Cummings family & how that may be more pertinent news about Haleigh's whereabouts & who has her rather than the Anthonys & Milsteads of KFN inserting themselves for their OWN PERSONAL MOTIVES.    I just wrote the following on one of the threads on that forum "seach yields no sign..."
4 min ago
And yet tonight, Whoraldo at Large on Fox cable seems to think it important to focus on George Anthony injecting his disdain for law enforcement despite his families lies & cover up that their daughter killed Caylee advising the Cummings family circle to "stay united" while telling the public & law enforcement they "should not be judging this family, no matter what" while he promotes his partnership with the fraudulent organization Kid Finders Network run by a convicted felon!! This family is not there because they care about Haleigh they are their to repair their very tarnished reputation & take attention off their daughter's murder case, o heck they didnt even respect their granddaughter by making the priority be protecting their lying **** of a daughter indicted for murder one!

The episode comes on foxnews cable at 10 eastern 9 central

People that care about Haleigh should be outraged that they are allowing the Anthonys & the Milsteads of KFN to insert their twisted minds into the camera's eye when the focus should be on HALEIGH & ANY INFO that will be pertinent to finding her! Everyone should be outraged!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: February 15, 2009, 09:36:11 PM »

I so hope it is true they kicked him out No Rose. That would make my day!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.