April 19, 2024, 09:10:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304391 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1140 on: February 15, 2009, 09:37:48 PM »

[

O by the way everyone, did anyone happen to catch Law & Order last week?   The episode was called "Crimebusters" and it was about a case where a recruitment center was bombed & a serviceman's wife was suspected of doing it with her baby in the building who died (she was portrayed as a narcissist that loved attention) well the sidebar theme of the episode was about an organization of "websleuths" and a few of their members inserted themselves in the case & went too far -
There's the clue.
LMAO I thought the word was "narcissist" and I can think of a few at the other clue LMAO.  Now I need a clue as to which one.
the original message had the word "websleuth" in it, in addition to narcissist, and probably crazy, too! )Oh I give up, I'm using spell check!)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1141 on: February 15, 2009, 09:39:52 PM »

Please, everyone send an email to Geraldo show at  Atlarge@foxnews.com
All I need is to have to listen to George Anthony's nauseating rant again, like he knows what this family is going through by no fault of their own -   I heard the Cummings family kicked his azz out of there anyway.   I am sure they won't be selling Tshirts and bracelets either.

I too heard that the Cummings family asked him to leave. But where did that news come from? Is there a link? A name? Please monkeys, help me out. 
I don't have a link, just read this happened, so I'm not sure if it is true or not, sounds about right though.
I so hope it is true they kicked him out No Rose. That would make my day!!!
One of the grandfathers supposedly asked George and Kidfinders to leave, but then Cindy and George came back to lend support.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1142 on: February 15, 2009, 09:42:39 PM »

I was reading on myfox orlando's chat that the girl Lee got pregnant was 17 and he was 24.

How did I miss that information?? when was this and where and who..where is this baby now???   

She terminated the pregnancy.  This war written by someone on their chat room.

If you read Lee's journals (IIRC on myspace) he writes about his "relationship" with Mark Hawkins ex-wife.....she got pregnant, dumped Lee, never told him she was pregnant, until after she had an abortion. I think her name is Tara (KC referred to her as psycho-bitch)....takes one to know one KC darlin'

I will try and find a link for his journals, if they are still floating around......creepy though, they do give you a better sense of the "real" Lee......
I remember Lee's myspace journal Seeme, filled with anger towards Tara. Although I don't know if everything Lee says is truthful. The family is full of such BS I don't know if I even believe a word of what Lee says in the journal. Could be Tara kicked him to the curb and he wanted to make her look so bad by saying she had an abortion.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: February 15, 2009, 09:43:44 PM »

NOBODY TALKS TO ME HERE BUT IT DOESNT ... BOTHER ME .. I KNOE EVERYONE HERE IS PRETTY TIGHT WITH EACHOTHER.. I JUST HANG IN THERE AND COLLECT ANY INFO ABOUT THE CASE..

Here is what I have found, sometimes someone will ask a question and no one has an answer, so no one responses.  Sometimes, someone posts an opinion and if people agree or disagree 100% they usually don't post anything.  If there is a lot of news coming, a lot of posts don't get recognized.  I have found that if I think its an important point, I post again later when things are quieter.  Sometimes there are not that many people in a specific thread, so not a lot of acknowledgement.

There are areas on the forum you can go to and chit chat, get to know people.  There is Monkey Musings where you can just post thoughts of the day.  Oh course sometimes these don't get responded to either.  You can also go to the Lounge.  If there is something you want to discuss you can start a thread there.

Hang in there, the cage is a great place.

Today, i always read your posts! i am always so far behind i don't want to answer or give my opinion until i have caught up!

wendi
I usually only go back three to four pages in the am.  A lot of people post "I haven't read back so if this has been discussed please forgive me".  However, I just post and let people yell at me if they want LMAO.  If something important is going on it will be repeated in the last 3 to 4 pages, if you try to read everything you will never get caught up.  LOL

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: February 15, 2009, 09:45:31 PM »

All I need is to have to listen to George Anthony's nauseating rant again, like he knows what this family is going through by no fault of their own -   I heard the Cummings family kicked his azz out of there anyway.   I am sure they won't be selling Tshirts and bracelets either.

I too heard that the Cummings family asked him to leave. But where did that news come from? Is there a link? A name? Please monkeys, help me out. 
I don't have a link, just read this happened, so I'm not sure if it is true or not, sounds about right though.
One of the grandfathers supposedly asked George and Kidfinders to leave, but then Cindy and George came back to lend support.

If that is the case they are so RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL, just as disrespectful of Cindy preying on a 12 year old girl & when she was told to stop she told a grandmother "Ill talk to whoever I want, when I want" (needless to say I have my thoughts on that grandmother too but that would be rehashing something we've already discussed).    What part of NO dont the Anthonys & Milsteads understand?   They are the pondscum of the earth!   I hope one of the Cummings/Sheffield members call him out on national TV tonight!    This is absurd!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: February 15, 2009, 09:46:51 PM »

No Rose have I ever told you I HATE THE ANTHONYS? Kiss Zoe for me tonight!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: February 15, 2009, 09:51:34 PM »

I was reading on myfox orlando's chat that the girl Lee got pregnant was 17 and he was 24.

How did I miss that information?? when was this and where and who..where is this baby now???   

If you read Lee's journals (IIRC on myspace) he writes about his "relationship" with Mark Hawkins ex-wife.....she got pregnant, dumped Lee, never told him she was pregnant, until after she had an abortion. I think her name is Tara (KC referred to her as psycho-bitch)....takes one to know one KC darlin'

I will try and find a link for his journals, if they are still floating around......creepy though, they do give you a better sense of the "real" Lee......
I remember Lee's myspace journal Seeme, filled with anger towards Tara. Although I don't know if everything Lee says is truthful. The family is full of such BS I don't know if I even believe a word of what Lee says in the journal. Could be Tara kicked him to the curb and he wanted to make her look so bad by saying she had an abortion.

This could be what Casey meant in her mesage to Mark Hawkins as she was bidding to go to California to see him in July "I have something to tell you and you're not gonna like it"   She was on the phone & messaging him ALOT during the 31 day period & even bumped into his mother at Target after she got done using one of Amy's checks 7/10 & told his mother she was thinking of going out there to visit Mark & her mother (Cindy) knew about it.    And yes, Casey mentioned "tara" as a psycho B in one of her video jail visits

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: February 15, 2009, 09:51:41 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4272.msg595369#msg595369

You need to keep reading forward it not in one post.  Think it might actually start here:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4272.msg595410#msg595410
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: February 15, 2009, 09:52:20 PM »

If that is the case they are so RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL, just as disrespectful of Cindy preying on a 12 year old girl & when she was told to stop she told a grandmother "Ill talk to whoever I want, when I want" (needless to say I have my thoughts on that grandmother too but that would be rehashing something we've already discussed).    What part of NO dont the Anthonys & Milsteads understand?   They are the pondscum of the earth!   I hope one of the Cummings/Sheffield members call him out on national TV tonight!    This is absurd!
Someone help me here. How can the Ants truly think they can do something to help these people? Are George and Cindy that Freaking stupid that they can offer hope to Haleigh's family? The Anthony's are INSANE! The Milsteads, totally CREEP me out. I can't take the sight of them. JMO JSM

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: February 15, 2009, 09:55:21 PM »

[

O by the way everyone, did anyone happen to catch Law & Order last week?   The episode was called "Crimebusters" and it was about a case where a recruitment center was bombed & a serviceman's wife was suspected of doing it with her baby in the building who died (she was portrayed as a narcissist that loved attention) well the sidebar theme of the episode was about an organization of "websleuths" and a few of their members inserted themselves in the case & went too far -
There's the clue.
LMAO I thought the word was "narcissist" and I can think of a few at the other clue LMAO.  Now I need a clue as to which one.
the original message had the word "websleuth" in it, in addition to narcissist, and probably crazy, too! )Oh I give up, I'm using spell check!)
Actually when I wrote that I meant a clue to with websleuth was a narcissist.  I know what you meant now, but I think I was closer to the truth LMAO.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: February 15, 2009, 09:57:15 PM »

[

There's the clue.
Actually when I wrote that I meant a clue to with websleuth was a narcissist.  I know what you meant now, but I think I was closer to the truth LMAO.
Can you give a dumb monkey a hint Today? Please?

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: February 15, 2009, 09:57:22 PM »

I going to guess that this is a close knit community with lots of relatives (we take care of our own).  I think Cindy and George should be packing their bags as they were told to do. 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1152 on: February 15, 2009, 10:02:22 PM »

[

There's the clue.
I think a lot of them are, I thought Cupp was speaking of one in particular, but she was saying something else, I just took it the wrong way.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: February 15, 2009, 10:03:01 PM »

[

There's the clue.
Can you give a dumb monkey a hint Today? Please?

Its not a person, its a site....the episode centered on a website that practices internet crime solving & a few ladies that went too far interjecting themselves into the bombing/murder by arson case in addition to tampering with evidence.

UT OH   WHORALDO JUST STARTED   LE REMOVED THEIR COMMAND POST - o man   Looking for a sexual predator on the loose.   Crystal (bio mom & grandmother on live now)

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: February 15, 2009, 10:11:54 PM »

Crystal's mother just sounded like Cindy, she thinks Haleigh is out of state "something in my mind keeps saying Georgia and Alabama" o boi that is so not good!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: February 15, 2009, 10:13:48 PM »

Crystal's mother just sounded like Cindy, she thinks Haleigh is out of state "something in my mind keeps saying Georgia and Alabama" o boi that is so not good!

OMG, I thought the same thing... 

George on next......i think i'm gonna gag!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1156 on: February 15, 2009, 10:15:02 PM »

They just showed George on Whoraldo  "if anyone can understand this family's pain its George Anthony"   George is clearly at an attorneys office - safe to say Brad's.     OMG this is infuriating!   I know Im gonna hurl and spit nails, I just know it! 

I wish we would get confirmation that family members of Haleigh's asked him to leave - I think he's going to push himself on this situation at Cindy & Brad's encouragement.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: February 15, 2009, 10:17:59 PM »

This could be what Casey meant in her mesage to Mark Hawkins as she was bidding to go to California to see him in July "I have something to tell you and you're not gonna like it"   She was on the phone & messaging him ALOT during the 31 day period & even bumped into his mother at Target after she got done using one of Amy's checks 7/10 & told his mother she was thinking of going out there to visit Mark & her mother (Cindy) knew about it.    And yes, Casey mentioned "tara" as a psycho B in one of her video jail visits

Wait!! What if she was planning on saying she thought Tara was involved with kidnapping Caylee?? Maybe to Mark Hawkins, so he'd feel somehow responsible and help her out?? Maybe the Tara mention on jailhouse video was on purpose?? Just speculating here.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: February 15, 2009, 10:21:51 PM »

Misty thinks its a cousin that tried to assault her when she was 13 apparently, something about him visiting there recently.  He "stole a gun" from Ron before he left?    O lord!

George is with Brad Conway - Brad is SMIRKING!    George "Im doing better, Im focused" Im there for the Cummings family.   Bragging about being with Crystal and Misty twice this week - they need support - i just went up there because I understand... "we gotta bring her home"  THIS IS SUCH A PR CAMPAIGN TO REPAIR A TOTALLY AND JUSTIFABLY TARNISHED REPUTATION.... GAG ME    still waiting for the KFN pitch, its coming

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: February 15, 2009, 10:23:18 PM »

Wait!! What if she was planning on saying she thought Tara was involved with kidnapping Caylee?? Maybe to Mark Hawkins, so he'd feel somehow responsible and help her out?? Maybe the Tara mention on jailhouse video was on purpose?? Just speculating here.

i think you are making alot of sense. i need tell you something!!!!!! OMG! this family is so sick!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.