April 26, 2024, 09:16:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 305050 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1160 on: February 15, 2009, 10:25:39 PM »

I emailed Geraldo and said:-
Come on Geraldo, ask George how many members of his family agreed to take a Polygraph? Answer- ZERO.
How many of the Cummings family have taken a Polygraph?  Answer-  all of them.
How many of the Anthonys' now need Immunity to protect them? Answer- all of them.
How many of the Anthonys' ever got off their azz to help search for Caylee- Answer ...None of them.
Now tell me again how the Anthony situation bears any resemblance to the Cummings and how George understands what they are going through.
Oh, and remind me again why does George need an Attorney with him before he speaks?
Well done Geraldo.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: February 15, 2009, 10:25:40 PM »

I was reading on myfox orlando's chat that the girl Lee got pregnant was 17 and he was 24.

How did I miss that information?? when was this and where and who..where is this baby now???   

She terminated the pregnancy.  This war written by someone on their chat room.

If you read Lee's journals (IIRC on myspace) he writes about his "relationship" with Mark Hawkins ex-wife.....she got pregnant, dumped Lee, never told him she was pregnant, until after she had an abortion. I think her name is Tara (KC referred to her as psycho-bitch)....takes one to know one KC darlin'

I will try and find a link for his journals, if they are still floating around......creepy though, they do give you a better sense of the "real" Lee......
I remember Lee's myspace journal Seeme, filled with anger towards Tara. Although I don't know if everything Lee says is truthful. The family is full of such BS I don't know if I even believe a word of what Lee says in the journal. Could be Tara kicked him to the curb and he wanted to make her look so bad by saying she had an abortion.

This could be what Casey meant in her mesage to Mark Hawkins as she was bidding to go to California to see him in July "I have something to tell you and you're not gonna like it"   She was on the phone & messaging him ALOT during the 31 day period & even bumped into his mother at Target after she got done using one of Amy's checks 7/10 & told his mother she was thinking of going out there to visit Mark & her mother (Cindy) knew about it.    And yes, Casey mentioned "tara" as a psycho B in one of her video jail visits

Wait!! What if she was planning on saying she thought Tara was involved with kidnapping Caylee?? Maybe to Mark Hawkins, so he'd feel somehow responsible and help her out?? Maybe the Tara mention on jailhouse video was on purpose?? Just speculating here.

Who is to say she wouldnt try BUT had she been concerned about her daughter missing she would have told Mark's mother that she thought Tara took Caylee, why the "Zanny the nanny" lies, why not report it to anyone close family member and/or  LE...nope she'll try anything but none of it will hold up under scrutiny & the evidence.  Who knows with these bottomfeeders, Casey & her entire family have such immoral value & anger with all of them being so self-centered its just too muckin fuch to take in at times

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1162 on: February 15, 2009, 10:28:21 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!!!

If George keeps butting into Haleigh's family after they told him to leave....Old Georgie Pooh may get some of his pearly whites knocked out. That does not seem like a family you want to pizz off. But would sure like to see someone smack the h$ll out of him.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: February 15, 2009, 10:29:04 PM »

i'm sorry, i meant, i think the A's were so setting this up with the phone calls(Tara) & all! i won't post anymore tonite cause i am not making sense! sorry again!

ps-until a month a ago i was a pretty normal person!
 love you all

wendi
simy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1164 on: February 15, 2009, 10:29:47 PM »

Come on Geraldo, ask George how many members of his family agreed to take a Polygraph? Answer- ZERO.
How many of the Anthonys' now need Immunity to protect them? Answer- all of them.
How many of the Anthonys' ever got off their azz to help search for Caylee- Answer ...None of them.
Now tell me again how the Anthony situation bears any resemblance to the Cummings and how George understands what they are going through.
Oh, and remind me again why does George need an Attorney with him before he speaks?
Well done Geraldo.

WELL SAID. THIS FAMILY JUST MAKES ME ILL.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: February 15, 2009, 10:30:42 PM »

Well done Geraldo.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: February 15, 2009, 10:31:20 PM »

SOmething just occured to me if LE and the FBI proves that George, Cindy & Lee helped cover up Casey killing Caylee & have been caught in all these lies, all this footage of George claiming to understand what the Cummings/Sheffield family is going thru could put another nail in his legal coffin!  Let him once utter that Caylee was abducted if they can prove (we know they do but I mean prove) he knew otherwise... o boy!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: February 15, 2009, 10:32:26 PM »

Conway just said that Casey's trial will start in late fall at the earliest.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: February 15, 2009, 10:33:06 PM »

Crystal's mother just sounded like Cindy, she thinks Haleigh is out of state "something in my mind keeps saying Georgia and Alabama" o boi that is so not good!
My response to that was:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4523.msg674936#msg674936
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: February 15, 2009, 10:33:51 PM »

Whoraldo just mentioned that Casey is facing trial for murder one, asked when the trial was to Brad...he said more likely late fall

Kimberly thinks its someone that knows the family, Kim says "it doesnt matter if it is a blood relative or not"  that was a dig to George - in reference to all his public comments about famlies shouldnt be judged...HA   GO KIMMEE!  Subtle but right on the money!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: February 15, 2009, 10:35:47 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!!!

If George keeps butting into Haleigh's family after they told him to leave....Old Georgie Pooh may get some of his pearly whites knocked out. That does not seem like a family you want to pizz off. But would sure like to see someone smack the h$ll out of him.

Heh-heh! That's a lovely visual! Does he not see that comparing the Cummings family to the family of a child's alleged (I'm being uncharacteristically fair here) killer is not a good thing? Can anyone get around on their own, dress and feed themselves, and really be THAT stupid??

And speaking of George, I read on the cayleedaily site that there was only beer found in his system after the "suicide attempt" even though there was an empty pill bottle in the garbage. Something reeks IMO, and it's not just KC's trunk. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: February 15, 2009, 10:36:51 PM »

WHOA Whoraldo just cut off Kim when she said "and this was reported right away"  he said "I dont want to go thru past history"   wth!  What past history, the FACT that Casey NEVER reported Caylee missing & Cindy did 31 days later after hounding her friends with whining instead of getting on the phone with 911 or CFS to intervene in their family dysfunction to get her granddaughter home - well we know that wasnt possible now but ya know what I mean.  WOW, if that doesnt tell the story!

Please I hope that was the end of George comments, I just lost my what was delightful Shrimp Alfredo dinner, dam it!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: February 15, 2009, 10:39:31 PM »

And the hard question was passed to Brad by George.  And Brad didn't answer either.   
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: February 15, 2009, 10:40:40 PM »

Well there goes George Anthony's 15 minutes of fame- shot down in flames by Geraldo! Couldn't answer a simple question without looking to his Attorney.
AS the defense Attorney on the show said, you hire an Attorney when you think you need one. George OBVIOUSLY needs one.  The Cummings don't.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: February 15, 2009, 10:40:42 PM »

oooops forgot the question.  George was asked if he was sorry he cooperated with LE. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: February 15, 2009, 10:41:39 PM »

DOUBLE WHOA  Whoraldo asked if George regrets cooperating with LE    IS THIS GUY OFF HIS TREE?   George referred it to his attorney, that is just so telling.  Kim must have read him the riot act during the commercial break, remind me to thank her.  This is what I meant above....by George putting himself in the Haleigh case he can further bury himself with obstruction or other charges regarding his daughter's murder trial.  EVERYONE should and probably did notice that he had to be with his attorney at his side - that's a red flag right there.

Why would ANYONE ask if anyone regretted cooperating with LE to find a reported missing child.   O sure he regrets because his daughter will never see the light of day again BUT the fact that she killed his granddaughter should be taking priority.    Im typing a mile a minute with posts & trying to be concise but my mind is racing with many thoughts right now, none of them favorable!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: February 15, 2009, 10:42:42 PM »

I was reading on myfox orlando's chat that the girl Lee got pregnant was 17 and he was 24.

How did I miss that information?? when was this and where and who..where is this baby now???   

She terminated the pregnancy.  This war written by someone on their chat room.

If you read Lee's journals (IIRC on myspace) he writes about his "relationship" with Mark Hawkins ex-wife.....she got pregnant, dumped Lee, never told him she was pregnant, until after she had an abortion. I think her name is Tara (KC referred to her as psycho-bitch)....takes one to know one KC darlin'

I will try and find a link for his journals, if they are still floating around......creepy though, they do give you a better sense of the "real" Lee......
I remember Lee's myspace journal Seeme, filled with anger towards Tara. Although I don't know if everything Lee says is truthful. The family is full of such BS I don't know if I even believe a word of what Lee says in the journal. Could be Tara kicked him to the curb and he wanted to make her look so bad by saying she had an abortion.

This could be what Casey meant in her mesage to Mark Hawkins as she was bidding to go to California to see him in July "I have something to tell you and you're not gonna like it"   She was on the phone & messaging him ALOT during the 31 day period & even bumped into his mother at Target after she got done using one of Amy's checks 7/10 & told his mother she was thinking of going out there to visit Mark & her mother (Cindy) knew about it.    And yes, Casey mentioned "tara" as a psycho B in one of her video jail visits

Wait!! What if she was planning on saying she thought Tara was involved with kidnapping Caylee?? Maybe to Mark Hawkins, so he'd feel somehow responsible and help her out?? Maybe the Tara mention on jailhouse video was on purpose?? Just speculating here.

Who is to say she wouldnt try BUT had she been concerned about her daughter missing she would have told Mark's mother that she thought Tara took Caylee, why the "Zanny the nanny" lies, why not report it to anyone close family member and/or  LE...nope she'll try anything but none of it will hold up under scrutiny & the evidence.  Who knows with these bottomfeeders, Casey & her entire family have such immoral value & anger with all of them being so self-centered its just too muckin fuch to take in at times

the girl Lee got pregnant was 17 and he was 24. She terminated the pregnancy.  This war written by someone on their chat room.

If you read Lee's journals (IIRC on myspace) he writes about his "relationship" with Mark Hawkins ex-wife.....she got pregnant, dumped Lee, never told him she was pregnant, until after she had an abortion. I think her name is Tara

Am I reading this right???  17 yr old....was MARK'S EX WIFE...and then she got pregnant by LEE???

When did this girl start out???  Geeze at 17, was married, and aborted a baby with LEE....all ....by the age of 17yrs???  Sorry, maybe I missed something here.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: February 15, 2009, 10:43:23 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!!!

Heh-heh! That's a lovely visual! Does he not see that comparing the Cummings family to the family of a child's alleged (I'm being uncharacteristically fair here) killer is not a good thing? Can anyone get around on their own, dress and feed themselves, and really be THAT stupid??

And speaking of George, I read on the cayleedaily site that there was only beer found in his system after the "suicide attempt" even though there was an empty pill bottle in the garbage. Something reeks IMO, and it's not just KC's trunk. 

He was taken directly to a Mental Health Facility. If he had genuinely taken an overdose of anything he would HAVE to go to a general E.R. first to have his stomach washed out, and an E.R Dr's evaluation as to when he was medically stable to go on to a Mental Hospital.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: February 15, 2009, 10:44:37 PM »

Here's a question, if Whoraldo is so pro Anthony, why did he ask that question?
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: February 15, 2009, 10:46:47 PM »

nite all monkeys! love you all! taking my new medicine from the dr. maybe too much! i know my hubby will take care of the fur babies, i just don't want to mess up my niece! love you monkeys, will try to read til 10 but not sure!!!

wendi

ps-thank you everyone-ya'll have made me feel so worthy!

HUGGS!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.