April 24, 2024, 09:48:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304902 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1200 on: February 15, 2009, 11:41:25 PM »

and who are the jezebel and her eunuch?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1201 on: February 15, 2009, 11:43:29 PM »

Here's a question, if Whoraldo is so pro Anthony, why did he ask that question?

Eventually, there will be a line drawn in the sand, with Casey on one side and the rest of her family on the other.  Due to Baez's "paisano" relationship with Geraldo, we can see whose side  Geraldo will be on.

So, I guess a simple answer might be, Geraldo is pro-Casey rather than pro-Anthony.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: February 15, 2009, 11:43:31 PM »

Cindy and George I imagine. Although I think history gave Jezebel a bad rap. She was waay better than CA. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1203 on: February 15, 2009, 11:44:10 PM »

Rev. Grund,

I respect that you have contacted the forum with your side of the story and I regret taking part in any conversation that may have hurt you or your loved ones.

I do not know any of you, but I want this little girl brought home. As do we all.

I stated in a previous thread that we should open a new thread titled "Tools to Find Caylee" where we can post all the information we have collected about the Caylee sightings to aid all the lurkers and visitors we get here in locating her (there are plenty!). One of our sleuthers took the time to photoshop Caylee's picture with blonde hair to reflect Cindy's statement that her hair may have been dyed. Other sleuthers have spent plenty of time constructing maps of areas pertinent to the case. I'd like all these helpful tools located somewhere central and organized on Websleuths. We have a lot of great people here taking hours out of their day to help find this precious child.

I hope that gives you comfort.

I know you would be welcomed graciously by the good people here if you would like to join us in our effort. I know you stated you are doing what you can to bring Caylee home. I'd like to point out that Websleuths is not your enemy, Rev. Grund- you can use this forum as a tool to help find Caylee. More people in the general public find us through google than find your myspace site, or the family's myspace site. If you are spending time on your computer, what better way to use it than to use the tools available to you to help? We already know the media and law enforcement check these boards, as well as the public. The best part? Websleuths is 100% anonymous. No one would even know it is you.

This is a sincere invitation.

WHAT A CROCK!   That was nothing more than a veiled attempt to get information from him & get their site humming with more buzz, not all positive....interesting I made my observations about that Law & Order episode now, isnt it?

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1204 on: February 15, 2009, 11:44:32 PM »

Hey Peanut!  I have no idea what any of that is in regards too...all i know is I dont post anywhere but here so dont think I have to contact him...?? 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1205 on: February 15, 2009, 11:45:32 PM »

Eventually, there will be a line drawn in the sand, with Casey on one side and the rest of her family on the other.  Due to Baez's "paisano" relationship with Geraldo, we can see whose side  Geraldo will be on.

So, I guess a simple answer might be, Geraldo is pro-Casey rather than pro-Anthony.

Good answer. That makes sense.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: February 15, 2009, 11:52:08 PM »

Cindy and George I imagine. Although I think history gave Jezebel a bad rap. She was waay better than CA. 

ohh ok, thank you for telling me, i hate when i dont know the cast of characters.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: February 15, 2009, 11:53:26 PM »

I need to read back, and this probably has been discussed, but what got Milstead involved in the kidfinders? Is it for money, to get comfy with families and I am not saying one possible reason, or did he have a missing friend or relative? Does anyone know?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: February 15, 2009, 11:56:19 PM »

Hey Peanut!  I have no idea what any of that is in regards too...all i know is I dont post anywhere but here so dont think I have to contact him...?? 

leroy, you cutie patootie!

haha well neither do i, but im still nosey!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: February 15, 2009, 11:56:24 PM »

My post over at topix picked up a bit of comment...anything I can do to let another county, one by one,  aware of the scamanthonys and Milsteals 

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1210 on: February 15, 2009, 11:59:52 PM »

i'm sorry, i meant, i think the A's were so setting this up with the phone calls(Tara) & all! i won't post anymore tonite cause i am not making sense! sorry again!

ps-until a month a ago i was a pretty normal person!
 love you all

wendi!!!!

Wendi, no continue   I get what you are saying, and it is very possible - Lee & Casey, Casey & Cindy had tons of time to come up with crap to get her out of murdering Caylee, they all cant get to the devil's den soon enough!  Stay strong girl, I remember but like I said reach real deep & survive with your chin up...PS  EAT!

thank you again! don't feel like eating-the only thing i am good at is losing weight! too bad i used to enjoy it. i am not tall, 5" so it is ok. but thank you for your thoughts. i just haven't passed out from it before but(have been lately) there is a reason. (so he says)Thank you! ps-my double chin is really up! o/t-my dr. thinks i am ocd & trying to control what i cannot.

ps-i cannot be ocd with this many animals!

huggs!
wendi

at least i am good at something!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: February 16, 2009, 12:02:45 AM »

Agree with above and would add, my first thought of why he HAD TO ASK that question (after having finished the segment) was to help his buddy BiasBaez to point a finger to LE as having twisted and framed Casey.  He wanted George to say yes.  Seemed a hint that George might be charged with something - trust me it was not for no reason at all!!!!!!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: February 16, 2009, 12:02:50 AM »

My post over at topix picked up a bit of comment...anything I can do to let another county, one by one,  aware of the scamanthonys and Milsteals 

Which post where? I wanna see! Were you at Team Jesse?
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: February 16, 2009, 12:03:52 AM »

Thanks for posting that message from Rev. Grund Boo.

I read some of that garbage over there after someone posted the link here...it was unbelievable what those people were saying.  Someone even posted about seeing another "live" sighting of Caylee and the bashers were telling them to contact the FBI.  Gawd, don't they miss the good old days before Caylee's remains were found and DNA was discovered?  Sickening!!  

I will be saying my prayers for Rev. Grund and his family.  

PS.  I love the Jezebel and the eunuch....priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: February 16, 2009, 12:07:03 AM »

I hope I get this worded correctly so everyone maybe can understand what I am thinking about some of the conversations.

I think that the Anthony's knew in the beginning what had happened and they were doing a cover-up.  I have made comments about this prior. But here is my take on some of it.

The Gas Can...and the gas being stollen.  WHY??? did George phone LE to report such a minor act???

Cindy asking Casey....does Zanny have a key??

I cannot bring up a lot of the other converstions at this time.

But what I am trying to say is this.  Everything they did...or everything that came out of their mouths....WAS DIRECTED TOWARDS A KIDNAP....

The only reason Geo. phone LE, was to DRAW ATTENTION THAT SOMEONE WAS AT THEIR HOUSE.  OK, meaning that they stole the gas, and maybe other items.....theft.  (taking the blame away from Casey)

Cindy asking Casey about the...ZANNY WITH THE KEY???  She didn't say....well how would she have gotten those items, oh, right, CAsey when she was babysitting you took some of her clothes with you.  NO...did not say that....SHE SPECIFICALLY....WANTED LE to open their eyes to the fact that ZANNY HAD A KEY TO THE HOUSE...and now this puts ZANNY in the house, taking clothes, taking toys, taking stickers, taking duct tape.

When you listen to the tapes, the questions that CINDY asks CASEY are DIRECTED specifically.....to something important in this case, CASEY answers....again drawing LE attention to these questions and answers.

Whatever happened that caused Caylee's death....I think Casey panicked and never thought for one minute by putting her in the car trunk that there woud be decomp in there.  It most likely got too strong and unbearable for her to take any longer, so that is why she ....abandoned the car....making it look like someone stole it.  Now, maybe LEE or George told her to do this, to fake a theft of the car.....and that is why the ...empty tank...issue came up as an...excuse as to why it was there. There again an explanation as to why George said the tank was empty, when it was NOT.   They claimed that the letter was outside....but with a REGISTERED LETTER...normally a mailman DOES NOT LEAVE A REGISTERED LETTER...WITHOUT A SIGNATURE.  So...did they get it prior and just wait to go and retrieve the car at the last minute.  Just buying time????

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1215 on: February 16, 2009, 12:10:50 AM »

i'm sorry, i meant, i think the A's were so setting this up with the phone calls(Tara) & all! i won't post anymore tonite cause i am not making sense! sorry again!

love you all

wendi!!!!

Wendi, no continue   I get what you are saying, and it is very possible - Lee & Casey, Casey & Cindy had tons of time to come up with crap to get her out of murdering Caylee, they all cant get to the devil's den soon enough!  Stay strong girl, I remember but like I said reach real deep & survive with your chin up...PS  EAT!

thank you again! don't feel like eating-the only thing i am good at is losing weight! too bad i used to enjoy it. i am not tall, 5" so it is ok. but thank you for your thoughts. i just haven't passed out from it before but(have been lately) there is a reason. (so he says)Thank you! ps-my double chin is really up! o/t-my dr. thinks i am ocd & trying to control what i cannot.

ps-i cannot be ocd with this many animals!

huggs!
wendi

at least i am good at something!

Hi Wendi. First of all, I'm sure you're great with the animals. I personally know that sometimes I have no appetite and the thought of food actually makes me sick. However, I do know that my body needs food and so I've found that eating "soft" foods works for me. Try yougart, cheese, soups and in time I've found that I can move on to more solids. I don't mean to pry and only hope this helps.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: February 16, 2009, 12:11:19 AM »

love you all

wendi

i agree, you are too smart! gave up on eating weeks ago. i feel like i am going crazy, shaking constantly, i am so tired. i have no control over anything anymore. soryy, if this make no sense but i think i took too much tonite! i just need help, i should not but i have never felt like this before. i have always thought after a bad day tomorrow would be better, not anymore! thank you again for your thoughts & prayers, cause i am not sure anymore what to do. i love all ya'll smart kind monkeys. i have no control anymore, none.

please know i love all ya'll
wendi

PS_this is about Caylee & Hayleigh & all the other missing!!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN-HUGGS

wendi
(also known as dede)

Wendi, Dede, what did you take too much of tonight?? Call 911 if you are feeling shaky and unwell. Please do it NOW!

i will be fine. cannot think right now. just pray for me cause i have never been this bad-EVER-
i really do love you monkeys! just tired. let's just talk about Caylee & Hayleigh & all the other's that need help. i will be ok!!!! oh, please call me dede, that's what my niece calls me! i wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her! oh, i guess i am zanny the nanny! he gave me alot of xanax!

everything is ok!

dede
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1217 on: February 16, 2009, 12:14:36 AM »

I hope I get this worded correctly so everyone maybe can understand what I am thinking about some of the conversations.

I think that the Anthony's knew in the beginning what had happened and they were doing a cover-up.  I have made comments about this prior. But here is my take on some of it.

The Gas Can...and the gas being stollen.  WHY??? did George phone LE to report such a minor act???

But what I am trying to say is this.  Everything they did...or everything that came out of their mouths....WAS DIRECTED TOWARDS A KIDNAP....

The only reason Geo. phone LE, was to DRAW ATTENTION THAT SOMEONE WAS AT THEIR HOUSE.  OK, meaning that they stole the gas, and maybe other items.....theft.  (taking the blame away from Casey)

Cindy asking Casey about the...ZANNY WITH THE KEY???  She didn't say....well how would she have gotten those items, oh, right, CAsey when she was babysitting you took some of her clothes with you.  NO...did not say that....SHE SPECIFICALLY....WANTED LE to open their eyes to the fact that ZANNY HAD A KEY TO THE HOUSE...and now this puts ZANNY in the house, taking clothes, taking toys, taking stickers, taking duct tape.

When you listen to the tapes, the questions that CINDY asks CASEY are DIRECTED specifically.....to something important in this case, CASEY answers....again drawing LE attention to these questions and answers.

Whatever happened that caused Caylee's death....I think Casey panicked and never thought for one minute by putting her in the car trunk that there woud be decomp in there.  It most likely got too strong and unbearable for her to take any longer, so that is why she ....abandoned the car....making it look like someone stole it.  Now, maybe LEE or George told her to do this, to fake a theft of the car.....and that is why the ...empty tank...issue came up as an...excuse as to why it was there. There again an explanation as to why George said the tank was empty, when it was NOT.   They claimed that the letter was outside....but with a REGISTERED LETTER...normally a mailman DOES NOT LEAVE A REGISTERED LETTER...WITHOUT A SIGNATURE.  So...did they get it prior and just wait to go and retrieve the car at the last minute.  Just buying time????

I thought I remembered reading that it was a notice to pick up a registered letter...having to pick it up was part of the delay.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: February 16, 2009, 12:15:26 AM »

HI GM. I always enjoy your posts. You are right on target in my mind. Let me think about this one and respond.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: February 16, 2009, 12:17:43 AM »

i will be fine. cannot think right now. just pray for me cause i have never been this bad-EVER-
i really do love you monkeys! just tired. let's just talk about Caylee & Hayleigh & all the other's that need help. i will be ok!!!! oh, please call me dede, that's what my niece calls me! i wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her! oh, i guess i am zanny the nanny! he gave me alot of xanax!

everything is ok!

dede

Wendi - hang in there...the xanax will help alot but it will make you feel weak if you dont eat while taking it.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.