April 26, 2024, 03:54:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304982 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1280 on: February 16, 2009, 02:23:12 PM »

Here's another interesting post on WS about Marc Klass wanting to know what they think about the Caylee case (I especially picked up on the part that NO ONE should try to make sense of anything KC says):

02-12-2009, 10:01 PM 
Everly 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

The following are simply opinions and speculation, not in any way fact, no matter out taking them out of context may sound.

Caylee was murdered, even if it was an unintended overdose, that is still murder.
Casey's actions after Caylee went missing indicate sociopathic personality.
Deeply dysfunctional family. Cindy is a control freak. George is weak and ineffectual. Lee and Casey have an oddly close relationship.
I think Lee erased things from Casey's computer, sent the fake employer emails and tried to influence Casey's friends not to tell LE things.
I think Cindy told her mother Shirley not to tell LE about Casey stealing from the grandparent's account.
Casey lives in the current 10 minutes, meaning she tells whatever lie will get her out of the current situation even though it will quickly and easily be proven a lie. She just wants to move on to the next fun thing. For this reason, among others, NO ONE should try to make sense of any of her actions. They don't make sense, but you will certainly hear her attorney saying "why would she do that, it doesn't make sense. Someone else did it to frame her."
I think the Anthonys, perhaps for their own sanity, convinced themselves that Caylee drowned and Casey just got scared and covered it up. They can forgive her for this and have.
Baez is using the case for his own advancement.
The Anthonys have always felt this was a family matter and if they wanted to forgive Casey that she shouldn't be prosecuted and the public should believe whatever tale they tell.
The Anthonys do not have the credibility to start a foundation to help missing kids and their families. They are tainted. Creating a foundation (in October) before they even knew she was dead (they claim) is bizarre.

I agree with this person's opinions. May not make sense to us "normal" folk, but that family is not normal!

Thanks for posting this ...

I remember you, Caylee.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1281 on: February 16, 2009, 02:30:30 PM »

On WS, they have a topic about Marc Klass wanting to know what the posters think about the Caylee Anthony case.  Below is what one poster posted and I found a couple of the poster's thoughts about Lee interesting as they are different from anything I've thought about him:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79634

02-12-2009, 09:28 PM 
 mydailyopinions 
Baseball Mom   Join Date: Jul 2008

Just what I need!

1. I think that Lee has cooperated with LE, and will ultimately be the only NORMAL Anthony! I think he went behind the family's back to find the truth. And when he said "I'll never forget the promise I made to you", he meant that he told Casey he would find who did this..
2. I think that CMA stands for the iron on letters that were found with the remains. This being the reason Lee said CMA at the service, trying to let his sister know he knew, and she needed to come clean.

3. I think that Lee was talking directly to Casey because the laptop screen was facing the audience.
4. I do think that this happened during a rage, and that it was aimed at Cindy and her control over Casey and CAylee.
5. I think that George and Lee have kept things from Cindy because she is the one to ultimately defend Casey to the end.
6. I think that George and Cindy's universe was Caylee.
7. I do not think they did anything to hide evidence, or purposely lie to the authorities.
8. I feel like they are friends with KFN, only because they were the ones who reached out and helped them, and because of that they feel that they mustn't let their past get in the way of what they did for them.
9. I could write a book on Casey, but honestly feel that she killed her daughter because her mom went a little too far pissing her off.
10. By far, I feel that the one person who truly come into this with the only intention of doing the right thing, and finding Caylee, is Tim Miller and TES! 

i posited the same (bolded, colored) impressions about Lee on the day of the memorial/Big Show. He's telly KC to come clean, but I think the promise he made was to Caylee...to always look out for her. I know, I know...but just because he shares the Ant's eyebrows doesn't have to mean he shares their evasiveness/lying abilities (which are astounding, I must say!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: February 16, 2009, 02:34:52 PM »

LovinLife...nanners!   I always wanted to do that.

Hi Leroy...you're lookin' quite fancy today.  Any news on a document dump?

Why thank you! You're looking mighty festive yourself!!

I keep checking all the news stations for some kind of update but nothing yet.  Hopefully sometime soon because my patience is wearing thin!!

Hey you guys!  Hello Monkeys!  Sorry I just saw this, I'm 40 some pages behind.  & Skipped ahead to see what/if anything was new.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1283 on: February 16, 2009, 02:34:57 PM »

lol tevye
your so funny with ol sparky ... I hear ya though its a true desire to see her burn like bacon..
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: February 16, 2009, 02:43:37 PM »

Here's another interesting post on WS about Marc Klass wanting to know what they think about the Caylee case (I especially picked up on the part that NO ONE should try to make sense of anything KC says):

02-12-2009, 10:01 PM 
Everly 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

The following are simply opinions and speculation, not in any way fact, no matter out taking them out of context may sound.

Caylee was murdered, even if it was an unintended overdose, that is still murder.
Casey's actions after Caylee went missing indicate sociopathic personality.
Deeply dysfunctional family. Cindy is a control freak. George is weak and ineffectual. Lee and Casey have an oddly close relationship.
I think Lee erased things from Casey's computer, sent the fake employer emails and tried to influence Casey's friends not to tell LE things.
I think Cindy told her mother Shirley not to tell LE about Casey stealing from the grandparent's account.
Casey lives in the current 10 minutes, meaning she tells whatever lie will get her out of the current situation even though it will quickly and easily be proven a lie. She just wants to move on to the next fun thing. For this reason, among others, NO ONE should try to make sense of any of her actions. They don't make sense, but you will certainly hear her attorney saying "why would she do that, it doesn't make sense. Someone else did it to frame her."
I think the Anthonys, perhaps for their own sanity, convinced themselves that Caylee drowned and Casey just got scared and covered it up. They can forgive her for this and have.
Baez is using the case for his own advancement.
The Anthonys have always felt this was a family matter and if they wanted to forgive Casey that she shouldn't be prosecuted and the public should believe whatever tale they tell.
The Anthonys do not have the credibility to start a foundation to help missing kids and their families. They are tainted. Creating a foundation (in October) before they even knew she was dead (they claim) is bizarre.

I agree with this person's opinions. May not make sense to us "normal" folk, but that family is not normal!

Thanks for posting this ...

I also agree with this poster, but think in addition CA especially, and GA the follower, lie at will to redirect situations. CA has blatantly changed versions of things so many times, never blinking an eye, never bothering to try and persuade anyone that the previous story was a mistake. She, too, seems very comfortable making up junk whenever it suits her. There are so many lies here from every family member that it's ridculous. 

The only thing that I can't figure out is, if they've convinced themselves it was all an accident and they have forgiven and forgotten, why don't they encourage KC to try for a lesser plea. My instinct tells me that Baez is using this for his own gain for sure and if he has been able to have "face to face" communcation via the computer why isn't that monitored. That seems insane that he could be letting KC have conversations with them or anybody. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: February 16, 2009, 02:46:10 PM »

I just find it very curious why Mark Klass would directly ask a website what their opinion on the case is considering every guest appearance he has made included some rather distinctive comments about Casey & her family, regarding her guilt & her family's behavior that doesnt go towards what he feels people not trying to hide something do, most of his commentary has been denotably critical.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: February 16, 2009, 02:51:20 PM »

I just find it very curious why Mark Klass would directly ask a website what their opinion on the case is considering every guest appearance he has made included some rather distinctive comments about Casey & her family, regarding her guilt & her family's behavior that doesnt go towards what he feels people not trying to hide something do, most of his commentary has been denotably critical.
Think someone is looking for material for a documentary, maybe Mark Klass or maybe someone who will be doing it using his name.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: February 16, 2009, 02:55:00 PM »

Think someone is looking for material for a documentary, maybe Mark Klass or maybe someone who will be doing it using his name.

Don't know...I was curious, too...that's why I opened the site.  Seems like some of the posters are talking to Marc Klass directly...I don't know much about WS...maybe there's a previous link with WS and Marc Klass.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: February 16, 2009, 03:00:23 PM »

Good Question...............maybe the new appearance of george the childrens advocate has fired him up . Possibly all the public comments from Conway regarding how much his clients have in common with the Cummings and others got him riled up. If he asked for public opinion thru that website, maybe he'd have bonafide public views to throw in when he's  guesting on tv shows as proof that a BIG segment of people DO NOT SUPPORT THE ANTHONY"S NOR THEIR ASPIRATIONS TO BE CHILdRENS ADVOCATES

thats my guess
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: February 16, 2009, 03:01:42 PM »

Another interesting and different view point that I've never thought of (from WS/Marc Klass):
 02-12-2009, 10:23 PM 
absolut_alexis 
Registered User   Join Date: Mar 2005

I feel sorry for the Anthony family. I think Lee is a good person, I think George is a devoted family member, and I think Cindy is a protective and loyal mother. Casey took advantage of them and manipulated them.

Casey is guilty and the family feels guilty for not stopping her in her lies and her anger. I think they are trying to forgive her so they can forgive themselves and set themselves free of the guilt and the grief.

I think Casey planned this murder and in fact planned to murder her parents as well. Lee is not an accomplice, nor are either of her parents. I think they are trying to withhold making any moves that would sever the relationship until they wrap their minds around everything.

I think they have worked with police, esp Lee, and walked on eggshells in their interviews to get her to talk, and that is why they have not been back. I think the private meeting they are seeking is to tell her that she needs a different attorney, and they don't want that to get on video. I also think they want to say goodbye to her. This is a family that struggles with goodbye and letting go - they are dysfunctional but cling to one another.

I pity this family and I pray for them. I hope that Casey can be healed and become a better person. I don't think we should give up on anyone, even though I think she must be held accountable for her horrible crimes. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: February 16, 2009, 03:03:24 PM »

Father Of Missing Girl Begs For Search to Continue
5-Year-Old Missing Since Last Week
POSTED: 6:52 am EST February 16, 2009
UPDATED: 2:43 pm EST February 16, 2009

SATSUMA, Fla. -- The father of a missing Putnam County girl is begging a search group to continue looking for his daughter.

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch wrapped up his search for Haleigh Cumming, 5, on Sunday.

Monday morning, Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, went to Miller’s tent to beg him to stay and help search for his daughter

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is planning to wrap up their ground search on Monday as well. They have moved south of Satsuma, where Haleigh was last seen, and they are searching areas near Lake Como and Crescent Lake.

It is unclear why the search area has moved, but deputies said they will provide more information at the 4 p.m. press conference on Monday.    Best guess, HLN CNN will show it live
Authorities said they're not giving up hope that they'll find Haleigh. Deputies said they'll search two more areas before wrapping up the search effort, and they'll continue to follow hundreds of leads they've received over the past week.

It's been one week since Haleigh was last seen in her Satsuma home.

On Friday, deputies said they found some items of interest during a search, but they said over the weekend that those findings were not significant.

"The ground search is not over. We're just suspending those operations pursuant to any additional leads that come in. Again, we've got search teams on standby that we can deploy pretty rapidly to go check those out," Putnam County Sheriff's Office spokesman Rick Ryan said.

Both sides of Haleigh's family gathered for a vigil in her honor over the weekend.

Anyone with information on Haleigh's disappearance is asked to call the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0800 or the Florida Department of Law Enforcement's Missing Endangered Persons Information Clearinghouse at 888-FL-MISSING

Ill make sure if this is posted already in Haleigh's thread

canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1291 on: February 16, 2009, 03:06:03 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!!

Nancy Grace is advertising "just released" video from jail.   Do you think this is NEW???  Or, is this the jail visit with GA & CA when she rants?

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Don't Miss: Just released video of tot mom Casey Anthony behind bars lashing out at her parents. New footage shows the dark side of Caylee's accused killer.

Watch it: Monday, February 16 at 8 & 10 PM ET.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1292 on: February 16, 2009, 03:09:09 PM »

Don't know...I was curious, too...that's why I opened the site.  Seems like some of the posters are talking to Marc Klass directly...I don't know much about WS...maybe there's a previous link with WS and Marc Klass.

He is also asking the question about the Haleigh case, and also there is a thread about helping him with the amber alert, I think, but could be wrong that the owner of WS and Mark are friends.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: February 16, 2009, 03:10:36 PM »

I'm picturing Casey in her cell having a spaz that she's not getting attention. She's probably on the phone to Baez... oh wait, she doesn't have a phone... she's asking the guards to get a message to her attorney, it's so important, she needs to speak to him right away, it's urgent.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: February 16, 2009, 03:11:03 PM »

He is also asking the question about the Haleigh case, and also there is a thread about helping him with the amber alert, I think, but could be wrong that the owner of WS and Mark are friends.
I smell an imposter.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: February 16, 2009, 03:17:16 PM »

lol tevye
your so funny with ol sparky ... I hear ya though its a true desire to see her burn like bacon..
Send her more money! The fatter the bacon, the longer it burns!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: February 16, 2009, 03:21:07 PM »

It's an reward/cost situation. Think about who(what) gets the biggest reward, and who (what) pays little in the exchange? (Thank you Family Life Theory....I'm doing my homework (work...uh..sorta) and this fits the theory I studied recently.
to be plain, who has the most to gain from a post by Mark Klass?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: February 16, 2009, 03:21:10 PM »

I'm picturing Casey in her cell having a spaz that she's not getting attention. She's probably on the phone to Baez... oh wait, she doesn't have a phone... she's asking the guards to get a message to her attorney, it's so important, she needs to speak to him right away, it's urgent.

Maybe shes regretting not reporting Caylee "missing" so that she could be on all the talk shows & newscasts before they figured out she was lying her horseface off - she sure didnt take the Susan Smith route!    Meanwhile a father begs TES to stay to look and realistically says if she's not with us, please find her & gets on horseback himself to go search much to everyone's concern...waiting for the day to get Justice for Caylee seems like an eternity away but I have no doubts justifably so that the only "pole" Casey will be seeing for the rest of her days are the bars of her jail cell in State maximum prison with no extensive commissary perks!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: February 16, 2009, 03:21:54 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/16/scared-monkeys-welcomes-blink34-true-crime-blog-blink-on-crime-to-family/

SCARED MONKEYS WELCOMES BLINK34 & TRUE CRIME BLOG … BLINK ON CRIME TO FAMILY
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: February 16, 2009, 03:22:29 PM »

I smell an imposter.
I don't know Tricia posted this am on front page that Haleigh was murdered, gone now but sounds like inside information to me.  I only have a screen shot of that part not the whole thing.  Have had a very busy day.  It's in Haleigh thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.