March 29, 2024, 03:56:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 302504 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: February 16, 2009, 03:26:49 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/16/scared-monkeys-welcomes-blink34-true-crime-blog-blink-on-crime-to-family/

SCARED MONKEYS WELCOMES BLINK34 & TRUE CRIME BLOG … BLINK ON CRIME TO FAMILY

Can't wait to hear how all the people in the Haleigh disappearance connect to each other.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: February 16, 2009, 03:30:29 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!!

Nancy Grace is advertising "just released" video from jail.   Do you think this is NEW???  Or, is this the jail visit with GA & CA when she rants?

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Don't Miss: Just released video of tot mom Casey Anthony behind bars lashing out at her parents. New footage shows the dark side of Caylee's accused killer.

Watch it: Monday, February 16 at 8 & 10 PM ET.

My thought is that it might not be new..  only because today is a holiday, and maybe tonight's episode will be a re-run?  I didn't see anything about a newly released video from any of the local news sites, either..  but maybe somebody else would know better either way?  Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: February 16, 2009, 03:39:44 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!!

Nancy Grace is advertising "just released" video from jail.   Do you think this is NEW???  Or, is this the jail visit with GA & CA when she rants?

Don't Miss: Just released video of tot mom Casey Anthony behind bars lashing out at her parents. New footage shows the dark side of Caylee's accused killer.

My thought is that it might not be new..  only because today is a holiday, and maybe tonight's episode will be a re-run?  I didn't see anything about a newly released video from any of the local news sites, either..  but maybe somebody else would know better either way?  Smile

Tonight's show is a "special" that NG has been advertising and, because it is a holiday, I'm sure it was taped days in advance.  The "just released" wording could have been because that was true at the time of taping the special (not at the time of showing the special).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1303 on: February 16, 2009, 03:53:11 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!!

Tonight's show is a "special" that NG has been advertising and, because it is a holiday, I'm sure it was taped days in advance.  The "just released" wording could have been because that was true at the time of taping the special (not at the time of showing the special).

Thanks Puzzler and AnotherMonkey....Forgot today was a US Holiday!!   I was hoping there was another document dump.   Oh well....
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: February 16, 2009, 03:56:21 PM »

I'm feeling more opinioned that usual after reading some of the WS posts re: Marc Klass for opinions on what happened to Caylee.

I think that Casey was so caught up in trying to out-best and hurt Cindy the most that she flat-out killed Casey. I think Casey planned to kill both mom and dad, and probably Caylee, too.

KC never wanted Caylee...she wanted to have her adopted.  (WHY WHY WHY couldn't it have worked that the A's adopted Caylee and raised her as their own?)

IMO KC decided long, long ago that she would get rid of Caylee one day.  Way back in March the computer has searches on missing children.  KC thought about this for a while.
Caylee was smart and getting too old and would soon start telling on KC, about sleeping in the car/trunk, about no nanny, etc.  George said Caylee had a blank look on her face when he would ask about the nanny.

Since Cindy held Caylee first, KC became determined that Cindy would pay for that.

The big fight on father's day let KC know that Cindy wasn't going to put up with her crap any more and KC decided that since mom wasn't going to let her rob, steal, cheat, lie her way through life at the expense of everyone else, then she would make mom/Cindy pay.

KC killed Caylee out of pure anger and spite.  KC told Lee the "real reason"....Maybe I'm just a spiteful b*tch.  That's the simple truth.  Spite.

And...KC has made Cindy pay.  Cindy will pay forever.  I'm sure Cindy's actions are in large part due to her own guilt feelings.  Just think...if Cindy had gotten Caylee to a safe place and THEN confronted KC...maybe Caylee would still be alive.  Water under the bridge now....

KC made the ultimate play - she killed Caylee.  The only good thing is that spiteful b*tch
is in prison where she belongs.

BUT the game is not over....Cindy called the police on KC.  Then Caylee is found and there's the whole ordeal about you can/you cannot have custody of the remains.  Memorial is planned/then cancelled.  Lots of CRAP going on behind the scenes.  You think we're disgusted now.  NOTHING compared to what we would feel if we knew the whole truth about Casey's behind the scenes antics. 

Latest thing we know...KC puts out press release via her attorney: I know they cremated Caylee; I wanted a burial with a headstone.  Cindy at memorial: I have been blessed with three children.

I is no where near over.  This case will be interesting for a long, long time to come IMO.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: February 16, 2009, 04:01:18 PM »

I hope I get this worded correctly so everyone maybe can understand what I am thinking about some of the conversations.

I think that the Anthony's knew in the beginning what had happened and they were doing a cover-up.  I have made comments about this prior. But here is my take on some of it.

The Gas Can...and the gas being stollen.  WHY??? did George phone LE to report such a minor act???

Cindy asking Casey....does Zanny have a key??

I cannot bring up a lot of the other converstions at this time.

But what I am trying to say is this.  Everything they did...or everything that came out of their mouths....WAS DIRECTED TOWARDS A KIDNAP....

The only reason Geo. phone LE, was to DRAW ATTENTION THAT SOMEONE WAS AT THEIR HOUSE.  OK, meaning that they stole the gas, and maybe other items.....theft.  (taking the blame away from Casey)

Cindy asking Casey about the...ZANNY WITH THE KEY???  She didn't say....well how would she have gotten those items, oh, right, CAsey when she was babysitting you took some of her clothes with you.  NO...did not say that....SHE SPECIFICALLY....WANTED LE to open their eyes to the fact that ZANNY HAD A KEY TO THE HOUSE...and now this puts ZANNY in the house, taking clothes, taking toys, taking stickers, taking duct tape.

When you listen to the tapes, the questions that CINDY asks CASEY are DIRECTED specifically.....to something important in this case, CASEY answers....again drawing LE attention to these questions and answers.

Whatever happened that caused Caylee's death....I think Casey panicked and never thought for one minute by putting her in the car trunk that there woud be decomp in there.  It most likely got too strong and unbearable for her to take any longer, so that is why she ....abandoned the car....making it look like someone stole it.  Now, maybe LEE or George told her to do this, to fake a theft of the car.....and that is why the ...empty tank...issue came up as an...excuse as to why it was there. There again an explanation as to why George said the tank was empty, when it was NOT.   They claimed that the letter was outside....but with a REGISTERED LETTER...normally a mailman DOES NOT LEAVE A REGISTERED LETTER...WITHOUT A SIGNATURE.  So...did they get it prior and just wait to go and retrieve the car at the last minute.  Just buying time????

GM: Was is you that posted a text message from Casey to Cindy on 7/15 stating something like Cindy needed to call her right away for something important?

Hi Monkeys, can't stick around today, but wanted to bring this forward b/c it was me that posted that the other day.

Cindy sent Casey a text message on July 15 at 4:27pm that read:
"Call me ASAP.  Major Prob."

Look at Cindy's accounting of July 15, excerpted from her Aug. 4 interview with Det. Edwards of OCSO:

18. A. And all this week they were always doing something. They were
19. either out on the boat, going swimming, there was times that she told
20. me she was at Target with Jeff going shopping. That un, Caylee and
21. Zack were, Zack is Jeff's son, was staying with, or his mom was
22. watch, babysitting them and things like that. And that's why
23. whenever I called Caylee wasn't with Caysee to put Caylee on the
24. phone. So there was always a reason. So. And then I can't
25. remember why, on the 14th what excuse she had on the 14th why they

Cindy Anthony/08-74777/YW/090908

1. weren't coming home. I only remember talking, I know I talked to her
2. on the 14th but I have no idea because from here on out you know
3. is...
4. Q. Uh huh (Affirmative).
5. A. ...when everything went down. I mean I know I spoke with her on the
6. 14th but I can't rmemeber, it wasn't anything significant.
7. Q. 15th is when...
8. A. 15th was the day that George picked up the um, okay this is....
9. Q. The tow yard put the thing on the door on the 11th
10. A. Right but we didn't find it until the 13th.
11. Q. Doing yard work.
12. A. Yes. George was planting plugs out in the front yard cause we killed
13. all that grass out there cause right on the two sides and I was out
14. weeding out front and he was putting the plugs in the front yard. And
15. I noticed something on the front door. Monday he couldn't go down
16. to the post office and neither could I, it was my early day, it was the
17. opposite way. That was his first day at his new job. So Tuesday he
18. didn't have to go in until later in the afternoon so he went down,
19. picked up the register letter at the post office. And then he called me
20. some time between 12, I don't know 11:30, 12 or something like that
21. and let me know that it was from a tow company and he was gonna
22. go down there. And then he called me from the tow company
23. becauase they needed both of us to be there and they needed the title
24. of the car to prove it was our car. So I met him, I stopped by the
25. bank; got $500 out cause he said it...

1. Q. That's how much the tow bill was?
2. A. It was 480 something because they charged us from the 30th even
3. though we didn't.
4. Q. Uh huh (Affirmative).
5. A. It's 20 something dollars a day.
6. Q. You had to take the title down.
7. A. We took the title down, had to sign for it, show our proof of who we
8. were. While I was doing that the guy went with George to get the car
9. and the guy was with George when he opened the trunk. And got the
10. bag of, plastic bag will of pizza and the pizza box was folded up in
11. there and the bag had the maggots and stuff. And the guy was there,
12. I'm not sure if George handed the bag to the guy or if the guy or if
13. George put it in the dumpster. And then you guys picked that up with
14. George so that'll be up to George to tell you guys that.
15. Q. Okay. And then uh, George drove the car home and you followed
16. him in your...?
17. A. Yes. And we parked it in the garage, opened everything up, took the
18. battery out of it just in case someone came home to try to get the car
19. we took the battery out of it. Never know.
20. Q. Someone being?
21. A. I don't know anybody. I have no idea, I'm not, I don't wanna
22. speculate on something I don't know but that's our thought was. And
23. then um when I got off work I was home by, between 5:30 and 6, is
24 when I found, I didn't go through the car, I found um, the, Amy's

1. number in the front under Caysee's purse, so I called her first, never
2. met Amy before that. Had heard about her but never met her.

(Here's the link to the entire transcript of Cindy's interview)
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_C_Anthony080408.htm

If you get a chance, compare this story with George's account of the day.  The most detailed version is in his August 4 FBI interview.  (Sorry, don't have a link handy.)

... and especially with Simon Burch's (the tow yard manager).
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_S_Burch072408.htm

Then look at Amy's OCSO interview, where she tells investigators exactly what Cindy told her in the car later that day, on the way to Tony's.  It is very interesting to note the later discrepancies and outright lies from Cindy and to some extent from George.
Scroll down to Page 28 http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_A_Huizenga072308.htm

Compare Cindy's story to the account of the day given by her coworkers/supervisor from Gentiva. Once again, really interesting to line up times and details and see how many inconsistencies there are...
Scroll down to Page 6/3067http://www.wftv.com/news/18530380/detail.html

Okay, Gotta run, see everyone later!
(And kudos to the wonderful Monkeys who were here for Wendi in her hour of need...)

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: February 16, 2009, 04:20:45 PM »

I just find it very curious why Mark Klass would directly ask a website what their opinion on the case is considering every guest appearance he has made included some rather distinctive comments about Casey & her family, regarding her guilt & her family's behavior that doesnt go towards what he feels people not trying to hide something do, most of his commentary has been denotably critical.
Think someone is looking for material for a documentary, maybe Mark Klass or maybe someone who will be doing it using his name.

Don't know...I was curious, too...that's why I opened the site.  Seems like some of the posters are talking to Marc Klass directly...I don't know much about WS...maybe there's a previous link with WS and Marc Klass.

He is also asking the question about the Haleigh case, and also there is a thread about helping him with the amber alert, I think, but could be wrong that the owner of WS and Mark are friends.
I smell an imposter.

Maybe a imposter trying to come up with a defense and be able to counter-act any and all kinds of attacks?  That kind of imposter??

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1307 on: February 16, 2009, 04:56:45 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys

After reading the comments written about Marc Klaas/Casey * Yes I was lurking Smile 
*** I agree that I do not believe that was Marc Klaas that wrote those words mentioned. 
UM BUT ...
I went to WS and I am confused ....

Is this a joke on the front page? of WS ? and Who is Tricia ? Is she for real ? Or am I on a fake WS site?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/home.php

WELCOME TO PRESIDENT'S DAY

The Haleigh Cummings case is heating up ( * I didnt know we were at a Rally My words)

Not because of any new breaking development but because people are getting hot under the collar in the discussions about the family.

17 year old babysitter/girlfriend.
24 year old dad
17 year old babysitter/girlfriend left alone to watch two kids
5 year old Haleigh goes missing. Door propped open with a large brick.

Babysitter/girlfriend and dad say they passed a polygraph
I have a feeling this is going to be a very tragic and very weird case. Stay tuned.....

This is the weirdest and most sad murder in a long time. There is a special place in hell for this perp.

OK, lets move on to the really bizarre...

Do you ever find yourself looking at a page on the Internet and think, "Thank God no one knows I found this site." Meaning, you found something freaky, accidentally of course.

That's what happened to me. Now, I am not going to show you what I found but I am going to warn you on what NOT to do so you don't end up in the freaky weird world that I did.

Do Not have your Google Image Search set to "SafeSearch is Off."
AND DO NOT TYPE IN THE WORD "BISECTION" WITH YOUR SAFE SEARCH OFF.

Actually Google picked the word "bisection" for me. I was looking for something else and spelled it wrong so Google gave me this choice. I didn't know, I thought perhaps it was a new type of restaurant seating so I clicked "yes" and up came the images...so to speak.

I am warning you don't do it...DON'T...DO....IT....You're going to do it aren't you.
It sounds like no big deal but trust me...it is..so do not do this.
You're going to do it...ok..don't say I didn't warn you...

I am perplexed 
AND NO I am not going Search that word  I don't want to know what she is talking about.

K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: February 16, 2009, 05:04:33 PM »

Wow...just, WOW!  Take a look at this post from WS re Marc Klass / what do you think of the Caylee case....:

02-13-2009, 01:11 PM 
countzero 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetsyB 
Mr. Klaas, thank you for all the good work you do for families confronted with the most horrific of horrors. I admire how you've drawn on your personal tragedy--and am so, so sorry you first endured that. I can only imagine your deep pain, and wish it were not so.

The Anthony family was composed of dyads and triads that were played against one another--largely by Casey. This pairing/grouping means that no one member (other than, perhaps, Casey) was privy to all of the secrets. This served Casey very, very well over the years.

Caylee was unanticipated,but welcomed by her grandparents and adored. Despite their unadulterated love for her, there were frustrations. They'd anticipated an empty nest, and looked forward to a life without the chaos Casey created.

But the tumult only grew. Casey would not work. She would not accept full responsibility for her child. They couldn't rely on her to consistently parent the little girl they adored.

They were stuck, and of course there was some resentment about that. Not of Caylee, but of the situation.

Casey's problems began far earlier in life than anyone will admit at this point; early photographs of her show the same sort of disconnect with humans that she now has. She smiles for the camera with unfeeling eyes, she is uncomfortable in their embrace (see the pic with Shirley and Cindy).

Casey is a sociopath. The Anthony family M.O. has shifted between placating her ("Hello, beautiful"), controlling her, and benign neglect. The latter was demonstrated during Casey's absence from the home in June. In all likelihood, sheer exhaustion prevented them for pushing for answers from her--they were likely grateful for the respite from her games even as they missed Caylee. Their controlling, combative adult "child" was gone, and it was a relief. Despite the fact that they disapproved of Casey's parenting at times, they had been given no reason to believe she would harm Caylee, so they used the time as an opportunity to recuperate from the stress of living with a demanding, ungrateful parasite---even though it meant time away from their beloved Caylee.

Nothing the Anthonys did or did not do caused Casey to become what she did. Nothing they did or did not do caused Caylee's death. Their inaction in June and July had no meaningful effect on the situation--Caylee was dead long before any concern arose.

Nevertheless, the Anthonys blame themselves for Caylee's death. It came on the heels of a family argument. It came at a time when they were happy to have Casey gone from their home. They blame themselves---and the pain causes them to lash out at others. They are at an emotional breaking point, and the guilt they feel for this is likely more than most humans could bear. George, thankfully, has gotten help.

That said, the family is very, very sick. Living with a sociopath is crazy-making, and it's done the job for the Anthonys. I can't even begin to speculate about personality or other mental disorders among them until I see how they evolve with Casey out of their midst. That alone will promote their health (even if they support her in her legal battle). They will likely need more help, but I would not be at all surprised to see their lives normalizing in ways they never anticipated now that Casey is removed. She has been a long-term toxic influence.

Their denial of the horrific protects them from imploding emotionally. They will accept what they are able, as they are able---we've watched as each has had a glimpse of the true horror, and accepted it. Now they have drawn the curtains of self-protection. In time, I think George, at least--and probably Cindy--will accept the truth of the matter and go on to be productive. I think George, in particular, will find meaning. He's been marginalized by the family--perhaps with good cause (we don't really know the whole story)--and his self-esteem had taken a walloping.

Still, we do see genuine warmth and love between him and Cindy, I think. She is an angry woman (see above: living with a sociopath makes you crazy!), but much of her anger has been displaced. I suspect George bore the brunt of the angst that should have been directed to Casey.

I am not sure about Lee. There seems to be some sort of unusual sibling enmeshment, complete with...well, their own dialect, almost. I think Lee's initial eagerness to carry out his own "investigation" was rooted in little-boy-style fantasy, and he was imagining Big Bad Guys and being the hero.

I am sure they'd all prefer that there be Big Bad Guys. I think Lee is FURIOUS that there are not.

I suspect--and this is based on being the daughter of a sociopath--that Caylee was not continually subjected to abuse from Casey. Rather, she probably had periodic moments of confusion when she expected a certain response from Casey that was not forthcoming. I think it is likely that, most of the time, Casey played the mommy role at least superficially appropriately. Caylee may have spent more time watching Nick Jr. than many children, as her mother worked on her important career of Facebooking, MySpacing, texting, and talking on the phone. But in general, she was probably competently, if unfeelingly, cared for by Casey.

George and Cindy filled the emotional void for her. Caylee was loved. Casey was more of a (very) disinterested big sister to Caylee--someone who tolerated her because she had to. At Caylee's young age, this probably had not yet harmed her; as she got older, it would become devastating. (As an adult, she would likely have great difficulty trusting her own evaluations of other people--if there's one thing living with a sociopath can do, it's creating self-doubt about one's own instincts.

As for Casey. It goes without saying I think she's guilty of first degree murder. I think she is devoid of humanity, missing a critical microchip. She not only robbed those around her of real relationships with her--but worse, she worked very, very hard to create the opposite impression. She is very, very, VERY skillful at playing people against one another, as well as assuming the roles that will garner her the things she wishes to have. She is a toxic chameleon.

Caylee's death was premeditated and coldly carried out. It was not an accident. It was not the result of an argument with Cindy. The timing was chosen to best play into the family dynamic in a way that would cause the family to circle the wagons.

Her behavior immediately following the murder shows, with cold, cold clarity, the lack of feeling Casey Anthony has for others. It was movie night! Hooray!

There was little thought given to post-murder actions because Caylee's erasure was the goal. Focus was solely on the murder. Casey was not a brilliant mastermind--she was a child murderer. For this we can be grateful, because it will be what convicts her.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: February 16, 2009, 05:08:11 PM »

WFTV Channel 9 news is reporting live on tv that Baez was hospitalized this weekend... reporter thought maybe stress related stomach issues... i'll look at the wftv website.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: February 16, 2009, 05:09:37 PM »

Here it is
http://www.wftv.com/news/18726218/detail.html#-
Casey Anthony's Attorney Jose Baez Hospitalized

Monday, February 16, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned Casey Anthony's lead attorney was hospitalized this weekend for stomach problems.

A spokesperson with Jose Baez's team confirmed to Eyewitness News he checked himself into the hospital to have some tests run.

Eyewitness News asked if it was stress-related. His spokesperson said Baez is more than ready to defend Casey in court.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: February 16, 2009, 05:18:40 PM »

REALLY STUPID QUESTION WARNING!  

Can someone explain all of the WS quoting? TYIA, Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: February 16, 2009, 05:22:31 PM »

There's two of us on this limb.  Just got home and trying catch up .

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: February 16, 2009, 05:23:03 PM »

WFTV Channel 9 news is reporting live on tv that Baez was hospitalized this weekend... reporter thought maybe stress related stomach issues... i'll look at the wftv website.
Thanks Mags!

AAWWWW, couldn't have happened to someone more deserving.  I wonder if his new "media rep" was there to make the announcement? I hope he has lava diarrhea!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1314 on: February 16, 2009, 05:23:30 PM »

Here it is
http://www.wftv.com/news/18726218/detail.html#-
Casey Anthony's Attorney Jose Baez Hospitalized

Monday, February 16, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned Casey Anthony's lead attorney was hospitalized this weekend for stomach problems.

A spokesperson with Jose Baez's team confirmed to Eyewitness News he checked himself into the hospital to have some tests run.

Eyewitness News asked if it was stress-related. His spokesperson said Baez is more than ready to defend Casey in court.

Thanks Mags. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: February 16, 2009, 05:25:10 PM »

There's two of us on this limb.  Just got home and trying catch up .
At least I know that I'm in good company.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1316 on: February 16, 2009, 05:27:27 PM »

I've been posting that.  I thought it might give us something to discuss about Caylee.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1317 on: February 16, 2009, 05:28:27 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys

After reading the comments written about Marc Klaas/Casey * Yes I was lurking Smile 
*** I agree that I do not believe that was Marc Klaas that wrote those words mentioned. 
UM BUT ...
I went to WS and I am confused ....

Is this a joke on the front page? of WS ? and Who is Tricia ? Is she for real ? Or am I on a fake WS site?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/home.php

WELCOME TO PRESIDENT'S DAY

The Haleigh Cummings case is heating up ( * I didnt know we were at a Rally My words)

Not because of any new breaking development but because people are getting hot under the collar in the discussions about the family.

17 year old babysitter/girlfriend.
24 year old dad
17 year old babysitter/girlfriend left alone to watch two kids
5 year old Haleigh goes missing. Door propped open with a large brick.

Babysitter/girlfriend and dad say they passed a polygraph
I have a feeling this is going to be a very tragic and very weird case. Stay tuned.....

This is the weirdest and most sad murder in a long time. There is a special place in hell for this perp.

OK, lets move on to the really bizarre...

Do you ever find yourself looking at a page on the Internet and think, "Thank God no one knows I found this site." Meaning, you found something freaky, accidentally of course.

That's what happened to me. Now, I am not going to show you what I found but I am going to warn you on what NOT to do so you don't end up in the freaky weird world that I did.

Do Not have your Google Image Search set to "SafeSearch is Off."
AND DO NOT TYPE IN THE WORD "BISECTION" WITH YOUR SAFE SEARCH OFF.

Actually Google picked the word "bisection" for me. I was looking for something else and spelled it wrong so Google gave me this choice. I didn't know, I thought perhaps it was a new type of restaurant seating so I clicked "yes" and up came the images...so to speak.

I am warning you don't do it...DON'T...DO....IT....You're going to do it aren't you.
It sounds like no big deal but trust me...it is..so do not do this.
You're going to do it...ok..don't say I didn't warn you...

I am perplexed 
AND NO I am not going Search that word  I don't want to know what she is talking about.

K

bisection is when something is split into two equal parts. if you see that word attached to any images, id  be careful before looking too.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1318 on: February 16, 2009, 05:31:13 PM »

figures, dealing with the slore probably gave him an ulcer or ibs.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: February 16, 2009, 05:33:08 PM »

I've been posting that.  I thought it might give us something to discuss about Caylee.

Thanks Puzzler.I sure wish we would get some documents this week.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.