April 19, 2024, 10:19:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304501 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: February 13, 2009, 09:02:50 AM »

I had written the church about my concerns about refusing persons entrance to a church and how non christian I considered it.  This is the reply I received, which makes no sense at all in reference to my original email. I don't know if he got the emails mixed up or what, but here is the reply.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While we appreciate your concern for our church, we think it is very important for you to know the truth.  You have the right to believe or say anything that you would like, but the least we can do is to respond in the spirit of Christ and to honor God’s word when Paul says speak the truth in love!

When we were approached by the family, about hosting them, we were glad to do so because this is what we believe Jesus would do.  However, because of the nature of this case it quickly became apparent to us that the level of security would be unprecedented for us.  Even in the Payne Stewart Memorial we did not have this level of security.  The reason for this is due to the family’s request, as well as law enforcement.  After numerous meetings with both parties, we  developed a plan that we believed would insure a safe and worshipful environment in which to remember Caylee.

The use of metal detectors, bag searches, and restricted access for a handful of people were at the request of the family.  They  believed it was necessary and vital for safety.  In that case, we respected the wishes of the family out of concern for them.  This was their day to remember Caylee and we wanted to make it as special as possible all the while honoring our Lord Jesus.  

I am sorry that you disagree with this decision, but I would pray that you continually lift us up in prayer and ask for God’s merciful presence with us to protect and to comfort every time we open our doors for memorials.

Sincerely,

Pastor David Uth
Sr. Pastor

First Baptist Church Orlando

3000 S. John Young Parkway

Orlando, FL  32805

Good Morning Monks..old and new!  This is the same letter I received

Good morning Sunny.....this letter was probally copied for ALL the mail I am sure the church recieved. But hey, did I not read that church and state is to be seperated? How is Le involved with any dealings of the church??
It was a disney commercial and a way to message, >>-->  " CMA"   

I agree COMPLETELY.....and let me note that this 'form' letter didn't go out until after the memorial.....and I wrote several days before.  I do plan to address this form letter and to let the good paster know that he didn't address my direct comment regarding denying ANYONE entry into God's House!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #141 on: February 13, 2009, 09:06:04 AM »

I heard a very interesting theory today that KC and Lee are not blood brother and sister.  My first thought was to just write it off, but the more I thought about it, the more it made sense.  They do not act like bro/sis, not even step brother and sister.  It got me wondering.

Thoughts?

As much as I would like to believe that because I do believe Lee was Caylee's father, I seriously doubt it.  I do realize all the rumors of Cindy not being faithful all those years, and I do see her suggestive antics with men, but in my humble (or not so humble) opinion, what we have is is just have an old fashioned case of incest. 

His "script" sounded like a lovesick lover rather than a brother, so I took him at his word, his world is not complete without KC.  I do not believe that is all that family is hiding though. There is SOMETHING much darker under the surface here.
Hi Turbo, beautiful dog! Can u elaborate what u mean "something darker" ? Hints? 
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: February 13, 2009, 09:06:09 AM »

mornin monks....this will be an unpopular opinion I guess, but I think it's great that George has gone to help with Haleigh's case. When I first heard it on tv last nite, I got a warm glow, how nice of George, and what healing can come out of that for him.  Just like Mark Lunsford, Mark Klass, or even ugh, brain fart, America's Most wanted, John whatsisname. There really is no way to recover from these things, but by putting someone else's needs before your own, some healing can happen. And it's a positive action. Hurrah for George. Cindy and Lee are too selfcentered to get involved. But  maybe George will find some peace and some new friends and a direction for his life. At home, he only has Cindy's orders to follow and we all know those actions are negative and only continue to keep things in turmoil. She ran the memorial thingy and look at all the schemes there. The poor baby was cremated and they surely had some kind of service in secret and just keep on scheming. Oh, and lying. I think George needs truth and openness, or he'll be back in the phsyc wared. My prayers for him and Haleigh's family.

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: February 13, 2009, 09:09:21 AM »

The attendance at weddings and funerals is usually considered private or if public, controlled by the participants and not the church where it is held.

Would you want strangers attending your wedding?  People you might not care for or might even dislike?  Former romantic interests of the parties, etc.?

Same thing applies to funerals.  The family is usually given the final say and not the church.  It is not the same as a service to worship.  And many even charge a fee.  I would think most do these days and it is for things like cleaning afterwards, etc.

I would be surprised that any church would take it upon themselves to go contrary to a family in either instance of a wedding or funeral.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #144 on: February 13, 2009, 09:13:14 AM »

I had written the church about my concerns about refusing persons entrance to a church and how non christian I considered it.  This is the reply I received, which makes no sense at all in reference to my original email. I don't know if he got the emails mixed up or what, but here is the reply.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While we appreciate your concern for our church, we think it is very important for you to know the truth.  You have the right to believe or say anything that you would like, but the least we can do is to respond in the spirit of Christ and to honor God’s word when Paul says speak the truth in love!

When we were approached by the family, about hosting them, we were glad to do so because this is what we believe Jesus would do.  However, because of the nature of this case it quickly became apparent to us that the level of security would be unprecedented for us.  Even in the Payne Stewart Memorial we did not have this level of security.  The reason for this is due to the family’s request, as well as law enforcement.  After numerous meetings with both parties, we  developed a plan that we believed would insure a safe and worshipful environment in which to remember Caylee.

The use of metal detectors, bag searches, and restricted access for a handful of people were at the request of the family.  They  believed it was necessary and vital for safety.  In that case, we respected the wishes of the family out of concern for them.  This was their day to remember Caylee and we wanted to make it as special as possible all the while honoring our Lord Jesus.  

I am sorry that you disagree with this decision, but I would pray that you continually lift us up in prayer and ask for God’s merciful presence with us to protect and to comfort every time we open our doors for memorials.

Sincerely,

Pastor David Uth
Sr. Pastor

Orlando, FL  32805

Good morning Sunny.....this letter was probally copied for ALL the mail I am sure the church recieved. But hey, did I not read that church and state is to be seperated? How is Le involved with any dealings of the church??

I agree COMPLETELY.....and let me note that this 'form' letter didn't go out until after the memorial.....and I wrote several days before.  I do plan to address this form letter and to let the good paster know that he didn't address my direct comment regarding denying ANYONE entry into God's House!

Had the preacher told the anthonys, that church is public domain, and had asked THEM to open their hearts, forgive whatever bad words had been said, and made the day about Caylee, and told them, ALL are welcome in the house of the lord, well, then I would not be upset with the decision.

I am just not understanding, metal detectors, and sensorship of mourners at a wake, what are they the MOB?
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #145 on: February 13, 2009, 09:17:44 AM »

Goodnight my dear monkey friends, it is 12 08am, and Im going to cuddle up with my doggie Jade.  I will catch up tomorrow, and thanks everyone for all your prayers re these fires here.  Dont forget if you need a friend mioyshi, email me.  Love you all and big hugs from down under
Goodnight Lucinda and all monkeys.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: February 13, 2009, 09:19:45 AM »

The last wedding in my family, a $500 fee was required and because the catherdral had historic value, insurance fee.  No real flowers could be strown by flowergirls, etc. Very strict rules.  Nothing inside or on the steps not even birdseed or bubbles because someone could fall and sue.

But I would also add baptisms to weddings and funerals to things controlled by the participants and not the church because it is not a worship service but private occasion.  May vary from religion to religion.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #147 on: February 13, 2009, 09:21:00 AM »

I posted this on the Caylee thread but I want to post this on each missing child thread.  I am shocked and horrified by how often we now hear of yet another child who has gone missing. 

There's got to be something we can do collectively (in addition to the emails, etc., that we are already sending) in order to push the media to pay more attention and give more airtime to these other missing kids. 

Considering the staggering number of children who are missing right this very second, there could be a whole show devoted to the subject of missing children - with each and every child receiving equal airtime! 

I say we rally together in every way we can to get something like this started. 

Who's in?

I am with you 100% Flossy!  I agree with you 100% as well!  Just because the media does not cover it does not mean that the child is not still missing.  Out of sight, out of mind....

I can not fathom the horror that these little ones must face.  Small tidbits here and there just do not cut it.  The pictures of these children need to be in the forefront so that the predators that do this crime are brought to their knees in fear!!  We will not quietly stand by as they continue to violate and take innocents from us!

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #148 on: February 13, 2009, 09:25:51 AM »

The attendance at weddings and funerals is usually considered private or if public, controlled by the participants and not the church where it is held.

Would you want strangers attending your wedding?  People you might not care for or might even dislike?  Former romantic interests of the parties, etc.?

Same thing applies to funerals.  The family is usually given the final say and not the church.  It is not the same as a service to worship.  And many even charge a fee.  I would think most do these days and it is for things like cleaning afterwards, etc.

I would be surprised that any church would take it upon themselves to go contrary to a family in either instance of a wedding or funeral.

Since this paticular case has been so pushed into the media, more folks loved Caylee than knew her.   In the over 20 funerals I have attended for my relatives, I have never once heard anyone not being allowed to attend.  Nor did I personally know every person who attended those services. With each of us, our relationship with another person is private. ANd we each grieve in a unique way, even though we all go through the same stages of grief.  I did not know every friend my mother had over the years, nor did she know all mine.

But, I guess with my family, those who were not pure, would just not show up.. knowing they were not welcome. I have never seen a simutainously made memorial, done by someone who was banned from the original memorial serivce. 

All these happenings are unprecidented for my mind to comprehend. 
AND, most of all, I would never assume the position to tell another they could not grieve, or go to a church memorial that was being televised for closier.  jmo though....

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #149 on: February 13, 2009, 09:28:58 AM »

This has bothered me from the begining of Adji's case. The tv media covered it, but not the mags like stupid People magazine. I don't know if Mr Jackson or Sharpton will get involved. I think the Sheriff's department where Adji lived did a wonderful job getting the story out to the media. Just wondering was his story ever aired on America's Most Wanted. I don't know why I thought it had been, but don't seem to remember. Thanks Dolce for all you are doing.
Yes Joes it was aired on AMW, Nancy Grace, and a clip was shown at the end of Missing Persons.  Still it did not warrant even a phone call from KFN or an Anthony.
Thanks Dolce, maybe it is a good think KFN didn't see fit to help with Adji. KFN doesn't do a damn thing in my opinion but drive around a bill board and sell T shirts. Adji is lucky to have LE, you and mostly his family. Just curious, do you know if they think it was a pedophile that got him or some kind of animal creature that lives in the woods? 
Sorry the bolded part made me laugh.  (It was cute)
Right now the LE is leaning strongly toward the possibility that Adji was kidnapped.  The limits of where the child could have wandered off too were pushed farther and farther back in an expansion of 25+ mile radius.  They flew over the outer areas in the infared helicopters that our LE has and turned up nothing.  From what I was told, leads have brought them to look into an abduction rather than a stray from the pack.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #150 on: February 13, 2009, 09:29:14 AM »

I posted this on the Caylee thread but I want to post this on each missing child thread.  I am shocked and horrified by how often we now hear of yet another child who has gone missing. 

There's got to be something we can do collectively (in addition to the emails, etc., that we are already sending) in order to push the media to pay more attention and give more airtime to these other missing kids. 

Considering the staggering number of children who are missing right this very second, there could be a whole show devoted to the subject of missing children - with each and every child receiving equal airtime! 

Who's in?

I am with you 100% Flossy!  I agree with you 100% as well!  Just because the media does not cover it does not mean that the child is not still missing.  Out of sight, out of mind....

I can not fathom the horror that these little ones must face.  Small tidbits here and there just do not cut it.  The pictures of these children need to be in the forefront so that the predators that do this crime are brought to their knees in fear!!  We will not quietly stand by as they continue to violate and take innocents from us!

LOL!!  You are just one step ahead of me - I JUST left a post for you in Adji's thread and when I saw you here I knew you had just left me a post!

*Klaas, is there another place where we should discuss this or would you mind starting a thread wherever you think it would belong?  Thanks!*

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: February 13, 2009, 09:30:24 AM »

Sincerely,

Pastor David Uth
Sr. Pastor

Orlando, FL  32805

Had the preacher told the anthonys, that church is public domain, and had asked THEM to open their hearts, forgive whatever bad words had been said, and made the day about Caylee, and told them, ALL are welcome in the house of the lord, well, then I would not be upset with the decision.

I am just not understanding, metal detectors, and sensorship of mourners at a wake, what are they the MOB?

My opinion of this is the Anthonys did that for show and to try to convince others of their importance. I don't believe one word about any threats as there were no police reports on them.  I take that story like the "hacked" email account.  Pure BS.

These people don't seem to realize they have come to national importance ONLY because they have a daughter who murdered her own flesh and blood and not because of anything good in their lives.

Cindy is as narcissistic as KC and maybe even worse. The only difference I see between the two is Cindy used her sick behaviors to control and manipulate, where KC used hers for illegal activities. It is the exact same profile, just different manifestations of it.

I keep reading where people think George is a nice guy, but I see him as the dangerous one. His violent temper, his internal rage, his sneakiness are signs to me of his ability to deceive. KC has all of his deceptiveness, and used it to get what she wanted.  KC took each of her parents most destructive qualities and used them to benefit her.  I see her as nothing but a product of her upbringing.  She, nor Lee have any core beliefs or morality because they were raised with none. That is why it was so easy for KC to kill Caylee and dump her like trash.

This family to me is the poster family for how to raise a killer.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: February 13, 2009, 09:31:47 AM »

mornin monks....this will be an unpopular opinion I guess, but I think it's great that George has gone to help with Haleigh's case. When I first heard it on tv last nite, I got a warm glow, how nice of George, and what healing can come out of that for him.  Just like Mark Lunsford, Mark Klass, or even ugh, brain fart, America's Most wanted, John whatsisname. There really is no way to recover from these things, but by putting someone else's needs before your own, some healing can happen. And it's a positive action. Hurrah for George. Cindy and Lee are too selfcentered to get involved. But  maybe George will find some peace and some new friends and a direction for his life. At home, he only has Cindy's orders to follow and we all know those actions are negative and only continue to keep things in turmoil. She ran the memorial thingy and look at all the schemes there. The poor baby was cremated and they surely had some kind of service in secret and just keep on scheming. Oh, and lying. I think George needs truth and openness, or he'll be back in the phsyc wared. My prayers for him and Haleigh's family.

Even if he is sincere, it seems too soon, to me.  He is hardly in a position to be handing out advice on how to deal with a missing child, as his family didn't even know there's was "missing."

Plus, his whole pose about "missing," just reinforces his own denial of what really happened to Caylee.  PLUS, he needs a lot more time to process the emotional events of the past seven months before he can be of any assistance to anyone else.

Add to that, I think there's something hinky about the Haleigh case, anyway.  So far there have been three different stories about where Haleigh was sleeping in relation to Misty.

...And George is all, "Donate, donate, donate!"  "Donate to this family!" (they may have done away with their own child, but hey...)  "Donate to Kid Finders!" (so they can haul the billboard around)  Not a word about TES, who might stand a real chance of finding Haleigh.

BTW, I hope I'm wrong about Haleigh.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #153 on: February 13, 2009, 09:32:27 AM »

Ok, after nearly an hour on the phone I finally was heard by a very rude woman at Rev. Jackson's foundation office.  She gave me a contact to pass information on to, from what I am told its more like a filtration sort of system.  I am going to contact them tomorrow during regular business hours.......here is to hoping!

Forgive me Dolce for being woefully behind, but what are you up to with the Jackson clan?
Well you see Steele, George and KFN were at the aid of Hayleigh Cummings family in a matter of hours after discovering the poor child missing.  Within the same distance, just south of Orlando a young child by the name of Adji Desir vanished nearly a month ago.  Adji's family are not at all wealthy, they are of Hatian decent, and did I mention that Adji is mentally disabled?  Even after National attention has been given to this poor child not so much as a phone call from KFN or an Anthony.
I am outraged!  KFN collects donations under the false pretense that they are to help ALL children, to me it looks as if they only help the children who are going to bring them the most funds in return, and if you really want to get technical, as I did, I am playing the race card. 
I have notified Kathi Belich, the main reporter in Orlando on the Caylee case, and have been working most of the evening to get in touch with someone in the Jackson camp.
I am not a happy camper about this.  EVERY CHILD derserves to be found!

Dolce, I wish you were a daughter of mine!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I could hug you and call to tell you how PROUD your Mama is of you.  I'm certain your Mama does feel this way too but I just love how GOOD you and your Soul are.  I feel you are mature beyond your years and your Precious babies have MUCH to look forward to.

Bless You ALL!!!!!!!!
(((((Hugs)))))
PJ (Paula) flower

You are too kind Miss Paula!  Thank you for your kind words.  ::HUGS:: to you and a Happy Valentine's Day too!   

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: February 13, 2009, 09:33:26 AM »

SO true Lucenda, well, Judiths case IS also bizzar, we were even told to stop looking for her by the local old men around here, or we too would end up missing.. AND, NO LE CARED....WE were laughed at,, and fbi made fun of me being native. 

Jennifer Kessee went missing from her home, le searched, everyone searched, then Caylee went missing, and all searches for Jeniffer stopped, well, the big searches anyway.

I guess you are considered important for different reasons, I have just not figured out yet, what reason they all want, before a massive search will be held.  I know a lot of people now, who have missing relatives, and I guess we all do the  same thing, we wait, for some hunter to stumble upon our missing loved ones, so they can be properly laid to rest, with respect, as respect is all we can really ask for.

Yet, I really do not think, we would want george here, leading the searchers, and having everyone look to him, with respect and trust. That thought just seems messed up to me.
jmo as usual though.....

Where is this case?  I am not familiar with the Judith name or the case and would like to look it up.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #155 on: February 13, 2009, 09:36:16 AM »

The last wedding in my family, a $500 fee was required and because the catherdral had historic value, insurance fee.  No real flowers could be strown by flowergirls, etc. Very strict rules.  Nothing inside or on the steps not even birdseed or bubbles because someone could fall and sue.

But I would also add baptisms to weddings and funerals to things controlled by the participants and not the church because it is not a worship service but private occasion.  May vary from religion to religion.

JMO

hello Anna, forgive me, as I have never posted to you, I did not say hello first.

Yikes, 500 dollars?? I guess here in the woods, I just forget the world out there is more concerned with monies .  I do see how one could fall on bubbles, and I also forget how the world has taken to suing everyone for their own mishaps.

I am native, and love and marriage is free. The Creator provides us with a whole world to present our love to another person.  Creator provides many free flowers for us to enjoy. I guess I am outside so much, I neglect to remember more people stay inside than me.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #156 on: February 13, 2009, 09:38:23 AM »

Sincerely,

Pastor David Uth
Sr. Pastor

Orlando, FL  32805

While I respect members of "the cloth" I have to wonder how the playing of cecular music, the uplifting of a murderer, and the lies of a family in "mourning" were at all uplifting to Jesus Christ?

He did not mention if they had to obtain additional insurance for fire given the lighting strikes that must have been edited out of the news media each time Cindy and Lee opened their mouth to lie speak.

I am Catholic (think what you will), but NO one is turned away regardless of the families wishes.  The Church closes their door to NO ONE, it is in the Bible.  Any Bible following Church will agree, it is just not done.  I am sorry but I call foul here and think that this Church was doing nothing more than self promoting and fund raising themselves, in a backwards sort of way.

Their intentions may have been good, but in the end it was just the Cindy Show.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: February 13, 2009, 09:40:14 AM »

This has bothered me from the begining of Adji's case. The tv media covered it, but not the mags like stupid People magazine. I don't know if Mr Jackson or Sharpton will get involved. I think the Sheriff's department where Adji lived did a wonderful job getting the story out to the media. Just wondering was his story ever aired on America's Most Wanted. I don't know why I thought it had been, but don't seem to remember. Thanks Dolce for all you are doing.
Yes Joes it was aired on AMW, Nancy Grace, and a clip was shown at the end of Missing Persons.  Still it did not warrant even a phone call from KFN or an Anthony.
Thanks Dolce, maybe it is a good think KFN didn't see fit to help with Adji. KFN doesn't do a damn thing in my opinion but drive around a bill board and sell T shirts. Adji is lucky to have LE, you and mostly his family. Just curious, do you know if they think it was a pedophile that got him or some kind of animal creature that lives in the woods? 
Right now the LE is leaning strongly toward the possibility that Adji was kidnapped.  The limits of where the child could have wandered off too were pushed farther and farther back in an expansion of 25+ mile radius.  They flew over the outer areas in the infared helicopters that our LE has and turned up nothing.  From what I was told, leads have brought them to look into an abduction rather than a stray from the pack.

Maybe the Haleigh thread shoud take precedence over the Caylee Anthony thread on the main page.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #158 on: February 13, 2009, 09:41:49 AM »

Who's in?

LOL!!  You are just one step ahead of me - I JUST left a post for you in Adji's thread and when I saw you here I knew you had just left me a post!

*Klaas, is there another place where we should discuss this or would you mind starting a thread wherever you think it would belong?  Thanks!*
Sorry I am reading back and posting at the same time!  LOL  Its like driving drunk..you are all over the place!  (Without the risk of collision of course)

DISCLAIMER:  I do NOT agree with drunk driving - it kills.  No offense to those that drink and drive - just DON'T DO IT.  (I lost my best friend to this.)

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: February 13, 2009, 09:43:51 AM »

Maybe the Haleigh thread shoud take precedence over the Caylee Anthony thread on the main page.

And also the Adji thread to proceed Caylee's as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.