April 26, 2024, 02:46:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304978 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: February 16, 2009, 07:13:23 PM »

Plea or take the stand. Wow, what a choice.
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #1401 on: February 16, 2009, 07:16:32 PM »

Hey Monkeys

Been sick all weekend and had sister in from outta town all week, I guess I missed alot.   Whats goin on in nutshell.  I hear wendi's ok, but whats going on with JB and Casey (plea or take the stand?)

Is JB sick?

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1402 on: February 16, 2009, 07:17:40 PM »

Yippee! A DOC DUMP!!! I am READY!     KC fingerprints on the duct tape - and DNA I would hope - and the news on who daddy is - it will explain much I do believe.

MIDWEEK - ok so maybe by Wednesday?

A spokeswoman with the state attorney's office told WESH 2 she does not plan to release this new evidence released to the public until at least midweek.
Do you think JB got the info Friday the 13th and that is what sent him to the hospital? This is all part of being the first hispanic attorney to have a high profile case of this magnitude. He might as well buy a big bottle of Tums because actually his client probably lied to him also even though she was covered by "privilege" info bewteen client and attorney.

I have said from the beginning of this that Baez would never be the defense attorney when trial time came. I have felt he would bow out of it someway or would be removed.  I still think I am right about that.

It makes you wonder if she lied to him the whole time too, doesn't it ?  
Turbo one thing we do know is that Casey is the Grand MANipulator - she knows how to work it with Men, gain their sympathy, flirt, bat her eyes, she is a Chameleon - she knows how to work it. I am sure that she has Worked over Baez so many times he himself gets confused. NO Pity on him.... nada not from Me. All the video's of him with Slore and their little smirks and grins ..and him putting his arms around her ... I will be your Knight in shining Armor ... e yah. I will protect you. If Casey didnt look the way she looks ... well at the time of her arrest anyway ... He wouldn't give her the time of day.

She is slowly falling apart as we saw in the Gray Suit ..BIG BUN ... court hearing.

Cant imagine what she will look like by the time the Trial starts ...  pukel

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: February 16, 2009, 07:17:50 PM »

See, I'm not stressing at all concerning lack of a doc dump (though I am glad to here of one coming next week)! You have to remember when Casey was at home, lovin life, on the net, on the phone, having a good time while everyone else was searching for a missing Caylee. Remember when we didn't know if she was dead or alive? We just wanted her found, even if that meant dead. I was so worried that she would be out there for Christmas.

Then the crowd cheered at they dragged her off to jail! What a relief not to have her on the streets. Then Caylee was finally found and even though LE had lots of evidence on KC, tons more came from the crime scene.

We have to relax and count our blessings. This trial will go on for a long time, we have to pace ourselves and be glad that 2 major factors, KC in jail and Caylee found and in place.
Right On ... Boo Your Right
We do have a very long time to wait ... I am Happy Happy though to hear that they have Evidence of the duct tape. It will at least give the General Public something to chew on ... I don't believe that GA going on National TV with the Haleigh case is Helping Caylee ...by any means.

We have to know that there are People OUT there that have never heard of Casey Anthony ( Believe it or Not) Nor have heard of GA/CA and now Have Witnessed him for the first time within Haleigh's Case.  He will gain Sympathy and some will  find him to be a caring wonderful person ...for stepping up after Burying his Grand Daughter just a week ago.

That's why the Memorial made me so Mad Boo. Because they made sound like Caylee died of illness or something ..taken too soon. They never stated relative of the Memorial for those who had no Clue of the Case - That Caylee was Murdered.

Spin Spin Spin the Media... GA/CA/LA ... ugggh
I watched him on Whoraldo last night ... Omgosh .. what a crock. 

Hi Deenie, I think GA looked like a freaking mess/appeared to be close to collapse.  And this isn't the softie side of me coming out--I really think he looked like a basket case.

Foggy (as ever)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: February 16, 2009, 07:19:26 PM »

Here is my timeframe for JB.....Friday 13th...receive documents with duct tape info. Realizes Casey has lied to him, dp might be put back on table so he can't be the main attorney on case and that messes up his big trial he had planned but most important it really puts the nail in the coffin because all the spinning and smoke screens the defense has worked on for months is now worthless. Duh duh....got stress related illness. Now it is time to do a plea deal to save face because he doesn't want to give up his title as attorney for Casey Anthony.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: February 16, 2009, 07:20:43 PM »

Yippee! A DOC DUMP!!! I am READY!     KC fingerprints on the duct tape - and DNA I would hope - and the news on who daddy is - it will explain much I do believe.

A spokeswoman with the state attorney's office told WESH 2 she does not plan to release this new evidence released to the public until at least midweek.
Do you think JB got the info Friday the 13th and that is what sent him to the hospital? This is all part of being the first hispanic attorney to have a high profile case of this magnitude. He might as well buy a big bottle of Tums because actually his client probably lied to him also even though she was covered by "privilege" info bewteen client and attorney.

I have said from the beginning of this that Baez would never be the defense attorney when trial time came. I have felt he would bow out of it someway or would be removed.  I still think I am right about that.

Turbo one thing we do know is that Casey is the Grand MANipulator - she knows how to work it with Men, gain their sympathy, flirt, bat her eyes, she is a Chameleon - she knows how to work it. I am sure that she has Worked over Baez so many times he himself gets confused. NO Pity on him.... nada not from Me. All the video's of him with Slore and their little smirks and grins ..and him putting his arms around her ... I will be your Knight in shining Armor ... e yah. I will protect you. If Casey didnt look the way she looks ... well at the time of her arrest anyway ... He wouldn't give her the time of day.

She is slowly falling apart as we saw in the Gray Suit ..BIG BUN ... court hearing.

I hope KC doesn't get a new attorney; if so, it will postpone the trial for months and months.
I could see that JB stays on, but someone else does the majority of the heavy-duty in the court room trial work.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: February 16, 2009, 07:20:56 PM »

Does anyone know if tonight's NG is going to be an old show or will they "unleash the lawyers" to discuss this new tidbit of info?  Not that she'll let any of them talk...

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: February 16, 2009, 07:22:09 PM »

Deenie, ITA

KC's a Chameleon.....a Toxic Chameleon

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: February 16, 2009, 07:23:37 PM »

I would LOVE to see her take the stand....even with a plea I doubt she will tell the truth....I'd love to see her try to lie in the face of the evidence!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1409 on: February 16, 2009, 07:26:49 PM »

Foggy

Was it me or did he seem to be Medicated ?
I thought it was Mighty Nice of Conway to answer Whoraldo ..

Conway stating that He advised GA and told GA he felt it was cathartic and good therapy for George to be involved with finding Haleigh...

I thought that the POINT was all ready made that Atty's are not Psychologists and or Therapists ...
I just thought that was very strange - that Conway Advised GA to go and participate.

I was thinking too that all of this may be just too much for George and he may have a Heart Attack or a Stroke before all of this is said and done * I am not wishing that, The trial has not even started yet and HE is one of the main people who gave testimony.

I just wonder how Much George can handle ... 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1410 on: February 16, 2009, 07:27:12 PM »

I would LOVE to see her take the stand....even with a plea I doubt she will tell the truth....I'd love to see her try to lie in the face of the evidence!!

Hi Monkeys. I have a question. Is LE obligated to offer her a plea?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: February 16, 2009, 07:28:22 PM »

of course she lied to him on bended knees, oops did I say that...but judging by Baez's actions Id say he doesnt really care if his client is guilty or not or that she will be convicted - all he cares about in his mind, by his words is making a name for himself & pulling in the ca ching.  Well, he has managed to do that BUT he's so tarnished I doubt highly that he will be in demand when this case is finally said and done. Right now he's the mockery of the legal circle & I dont see that being repaired easily if ever.  If I were Baez or Casey Id both be begging for a plea if the DP gets put back on

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1412 on: February 16, 2009, 07:30:20 PM »

Deenie, ITA

KC's a Chameleon.....a Toxic Chameleon
Yep and I think she learned from the Best .... MOMMA
Casey being a Chameleon is a defense mechanism - It kicks in when she does not even realize it - because its Second Nature to her. Me thinks.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1413 on: February 16, 2009, 07:30:51 PM »

BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS!!!!   DOC DUMP WILL BE MID WEEK - THE PRINT HAS TO BE CASEY'S LP WAS RIGHT!

State Releases New Evidence To Anthony's Defense Team
Evidence Includes Results Of Duct Tape Tests
POSTED: 2:37 pm EST February 16, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state released over 1,100 pages of evidence to Casey Anthony’s defense team on Monday.

According to a source close to the investigation, test results from the FBI crime lab on the duct tape found on slain toddler Caylee Anthony's skull are in that new batch of evidence.

When asked by WESH 2's Bob Kealing if Casey Anthony’s fingerprints were on the duct tape, a source with direct knowledge of the investigation said, "This is not going to be good news for the defense."

Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby said the duct tape evidence brings the possibility of the death penalty back in to play. Hornsby said it may force Anthony’s defense attorney, Jose Baez, to "put Casey on the stand" or "consider a plea bargain."
Caylee was 2 when she was reported missing in July. Her remains were found in December.

Casey Anthony, Caylee’s mother, is charged with her daughter’s murder. She is being held at the Orange County jail.

Anthony’s trial is scheduled to begin in March.

This is grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat news!!! Casey is going down...ok.... that is not a good choice of words....she's gonna pay! 

thanks Cap!!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1414 on: February 16, 2009, 07:32:36 PM »

Does anyone know if tonight's NG is going to be an old show or will they "unleash the lawyers" to discuss this new tidbit of info?  Not that she'll let any of them talk...

I'm waiting to see that myself- usually it means she wants an extra night off and they put on a compilation of old video/snippets of old shows along with lots of "Bombshell News" announcements.  We'll see!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: February 16, 2009, 07:32:52 PM »

In case any Anthonys or their supporters are reading this, please convince KC not to take the stand. She'll have all the jurors eating out of her hand in minutes. Then she'll go free. And all us monkeys will be so sad. So KC, don't take the stand, please we beg you. 

not really
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1416 on: February 16, 2009, 07:33:26 PM »

BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS!!!!   DOC DUMP WILL BE MID WEEK - THE PRINT HAS TO BE CASEY'S LP WAS RIGHT!

State Releases New Evidence To Anthony's Defense Team
Evidence Includes Results Of Duct Tape Tests
POSTED: 2:37 pm EST February 16, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state released over 1,100 pages of evidence to Casey Anthony’s defense team on Monday.

According to a source close to the investigation, test results from the FBI crime lab on the duct tape found on slain toddler Caylee Anthony's skull are in that new batch of evidence.

When asked by WESH 2's Bob Kealing if Casey Anthony’s fingerprints were on the duct tape, a source with direct knowledge of the investigation said, "This is not going to be good news for the defense."

Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby said the duct tape evidence brings the possibility of the death penalty back in to play. Hornsby said it may force Anthony’s defense attorney, Jose Baez, to "put Casey on the stand" or "consider a plea bargain."
Caylee was 2 when she was reported missing in July. Her remains were found in December.

Casey Anthony, Caylee’s mother, is charged with her daughter’s murder. She is being held at the Orange County jail.

Anthony’s trial is scheduled to begin in March.

This is grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat news!!! Casey is going down...ok.... that is not a good choice of words....she's gonna pay! 

thanks Cap!!

Hahaha, I was going to say, so whats new??

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: February 16, 2009, 07:36:47 PM »

I'm waiting to see that myself- usually it means she wants an extra night off and they put on a compilation of old video/snippets of old shows along with lots of "Bombshell News" announcements.  We'll see!

I have a feeling that she will play the "lost jail video".    Maybe make a few pre-recorded statements.   A lot of people probably haven't seen the entire video yet.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1418 on: February 16, 2009, 07:38:20 PM »

1100 pages turned over to the defence to-day. Including test on duct tape results
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: February 16, 2009, 07:38:59 PM »

JVM just said on her show that 1100 pages of documents. Get ready to read this week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.