April 25, 2024, 06:43:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304965 times)
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1520 on: February 16, 2009, 09:11:56 PM »

I have been voting every day too.  Today I noticed this web addy by where we vote:

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2009/02/dont-forget-to-voteand-stop-cheating.html

It says:

"The 2nd Annual ICB Detective Award nominees were announced yesterday so be sure to cast your votes every day for the next two weeks here.

Also, it has been brought to my attention that cheating has already occurred in the Best True Crime Blog category. These votes will be summarily tossed at my discretion and the blog being supported will be eliminated from the nomination list if the ballot box stuffing does not stop immediately.

Please don't ruin this for that particular blog or the other nominees. I busted my ass putting this together and don't want my hard work tainted by a few people who act as if they are still in junior high school.

Let's all just enjoy the process and hope the best nominees win...legitimately".

Looks like someone has been up to some cheating and I know it can't be any sweet Monkeys.  Wonder who it could be? 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1521 on: February 16, 2009, 09:13:50 PM »

I think I would rather have her spend her entire life in prison.  She is young and it would be a long, lonely life.  Her entire life was centered around her having fun and her appearance.  Just thinking of her behind bars with no make-up, no fancy clothes, no demi bras, no sunglasses makes me feel better. 

I am also worried that there may be that one person out there that won't for any reason want to give the death penalty to a women so young.  No matter how crazy that seems, it happens.  Susan Smith didn't get the death penalty and she watched while she drowned her babies.  If we can get life without the possiblity of parole, I will feel justice has been served.  That is all that matters now, justice for Caylee.

Hugs, Magic

Sorry to keep asking questions, but I don't know how this stuff works in Florida. If they go for the DP, can't they offer the jurors the second alternative of life in prison? Does it have to be one way or the other from the start?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: February 16, 2009, 09:18:26 PM »

I was #473 for SM
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1523 on: February 16, 2009, 09:19:25 PM »

Again, I heard sometime ago that woman who kill their children usually don't get DP.  I'm sure much of that is because some murderous behavior is explained away due to post-partum depression and others are obviously insane.

So what's different about this case? Why are we/some so sure alleged perp deserves it considering we haven't yet perused the 1,000 page doc dump?

Sorry to play devil's advocate, but I need to read that latest dump before saying alleged perp deserves the DP.

Foggy
[/b]

I agree. My guess is that there's relief about finger prints on the duck tape and that's the reaction to that scenario. I think the Monkeys have always been fair when the evidence is presented. So, you're right, we'll have to wait and see what's there.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1524 on: February 16, 2009, 09:21:05 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's

When the new docs come out and finger prints on the silver duct tape are Casey's what will the defense do now. As I see it they have too much on their plate to dodge..
I hope she rots in her jail cell..
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: February 16, 2009, 09:23:11 PM »

I think I would rather have her spend her entire life in prison.  She is young and it would be a long, lonely life.  Her entire life was centered around her having fun and her appearance.  Just thinking of her behind bars with no make-up, no fancy clothes, no demi bras, no sunglasses makes me feel better. 

I am also worried that there may be that one person out there that won't for any reason want to give the death penalty to a women so young.  No matter how crazy that seems, it happens.  Susan Smith didn't get the death penalty and she watched while she drowned her babies.  If we can get life without the possiblity of parole, I will feel justice has been served.  That is all that matters now, justice for Caylee.

Hugs, Magic

Sorry to keep asking questions, but I don't know how this stuff works in Florida. If they go for the DP, can't they offer the jurors the second alternative of life in prison? Does it have to be one way or the other from the start?

I am really not sure, I just have the vague memory in the OJ murder trial that they didn't go for the death penalty because they couldn't get lesser included charges too.  I could be wrong but I think they had to pick which one to go for and stick with it.  Maybe it varies from state to state, I am sure some smart monkey knows how this works.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1526 on: February 16, 2009, 09:23:43 PM »

I have been voting every day too.  Today I noticed this web addy by where we vote:

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2009/02/dont-forget-to-voteand-stop-cheating.html

It says:

"The 2nd Annual ICB Detective Award nominees were announced yesterday so be sure to cast your votes every day for the next two weeks here.

Also, it has been brought to my attention that cheating has already occurred in the Best True Crime Blog category. These votes will be summarily tossed at my discretion and the blog being supported will be eliminated from the nomination list if the ballot box stuffing does not stop immediately.

Please don't ruin this for that particular blog or the other nominees. I busted my ass putting this together and don't want my hard work tainted by a few people who act as if they are still in junior high school.

Let's all just enjoy the process and hope the best nominees win...legitimately".

Looks like someone has been up to some cheating and I know it can't be any sweet Monkeys.  Wonder who it could be? 

I don't get it. The site doesn't let you cast more than one vote per day. How do they cheat?
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: February 16, 2009, 09:27:45 PM »

Were there any other clues as to what other documents will be released? 1000 pages is a ton!

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: February 16, 2009, 09:29:31 PM »

It says:

I don't get it. The site doesn't let you cast more than one vote per day. How do they cheat?

If you go to this web addy and go down a ways in the comments, they explain how someone cheated and how they found out.  They just don't say who.......

Hugs, Magic 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: February 16, 2009, 09:32:43 PM »

It says:

I suspected that for the leading one because of the large number of votes within hours of it being put up. There was just no way that many people could have even found out about it, much less voted.

I am not sure how they did it though, because I tried to vote again before midnight after I had voted that day (didn't know you had to wait a full day) and it told me I had already voted.  I just waited 15 minutes and it was okay because the "day" was up.  What may have happened was the 490 something votes were voted over and over BEFORE the web site caught on and fixed it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1530 on: February 16, 2009, 09:35:12 PM »

I just posted this in the Haleigh forum thinking I was in the Caylee forum  but what I was saying was if there is evidence of Caylee suffering, such as her fingerprints on the duct tape or her tongue impression on the tape, that might be why there is talk about the DP being put back on the table.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1531 on: February 16, 2009, 09:36:13 PM »

It says:

Couple of ways I can think of - voting from multiple computers or masking IP to allow multiple votes, or writing a code to hijack other computers to vote daily automatically - perhaps without the owner knowing.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1532 on: February 16, 2009, 09:38:21 PM »

I just posted this in the Haleigh forum thinking I was in the Caylee forum  but what I was saying was if there is evidence of Caylee suffering, such as her fingerprints on the duct tape or her tongue impression on the tape, that might be why there is talk about the DP being put back on the table.

Oh God forbid, her trying to bite through the duct tape.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1533 on: February 16, 2009, 09:45:08 PM »

well now... THAT is a picture i could have gone all LIFE NITE without having in my mind..Sad

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: February 16, 2009, 09:45:38 PM »

::MonkeyEek::Ok, let me quote you: I believe we have found a DEEP EVIL here.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: February 16, 2009, 09:46:37 PM »

Hugs, Magic

yeah.. well.. susan smith got a SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DESEASE  from a guard...

im sure casey is googling THAT  when she gets the chance..

GUARDS? SEX? wooohooo! give me PRISON...

gah.
Is this true?
I can truly say I have heard it all if that is so...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1536 on: February 16, 2009, 09:47:02 PM »

I don't see getting around something like this, and Casey's fingerprints on the tape, Baez would be a fool to take this to trial, and have to put Casey on the stand, I just don't see this happening.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: February 16, 2009, 09:47:21 PM »

Hello Monkeys
I am just droppin in to show some Monkey love to y'all.. 
Thank you Brandi for making me St Patty's Day festive!!
I watched George with Schmaraldo last night and was so taken aback that any mental health practitioner who is responsible for overseeing his case could ever think that it would be a good idea to have him on TV.. Talk about pulling off a scab and pouring vinegar on a wound.. Conway is another mentally challenged individual to even think it was a good idea.. whatever, they will all see justice for Caylee occur in the courthouse whether they like it or not. I have been batting around different ways to re establish my past communication with Cindy's brother Gary but I haven't figured out a tactful way to say, So, your family is really effed up, what's the back story.... sigh.. I don't see it happening anytime soon unless I happen to run into him somewhere here in town.I did contact several friends who also know him and were just as surprised as I was that he was connected to the Addams family. Maybe one of them will connect with him. If they do, I will let you all know. Keep the faith monkeys, this next doc dump ought to be very enlightening

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: February 16, 2009, 09:48:30 PM »

It says:

Couple of ways I can think of - voting from multiple computers or masking IP to allow multiple votes, or writing a code to hijack other computers to vote daily automatically - perhaps without the owner knowing.

Looks like the cheating happened on the 9th.  We didn't even know about it until the 10th when I posted the link in the forum.  It wasn't us.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1539 on: February 16, 2009, 09:48:48 PM »

Nanners MizJay and JSM. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.