April 23, 2024, 03:07:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304784 times)
beachabealways
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1580 on: February 16, 2009, 11:25:54 PM »

What's this about a toxic substance in Caylee's mouth in the lab results?

Where did you read that?

Uh Oh.........I might not should have said that. Someone told me who lives there. I don't know if that is accurate or not, but that is "out there" in the scuttle butt.

I saw a post about it over on WS. Could there be a toxic substance in the bones? Is that what you are talking about ... because that is all that was left. Sad

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1581 on: February 16, 2009, 11:27:26 PM »

OL SPARKY
well wouldn't that be a site to behold. her strapped to ol' sparky wonder what she would do or how she would react if she was given the death penalty.  And if ol' sparky was used ...

any thoughts?
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1582 on: February 16, 2009, 11:27:48 PM »

When someone receives the DP in Florida, how much time goes by before the execution?  Some states take decades....
It depends on the appeals process. Here's a link to get you started, and do stop by Ol' Sparky's site and see the last thing I hope this witch sees! http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/deathrow/

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1583 on: February 16, 2009, 11:30:09 PM »

Everybody knows Baez is in the hospital, right?

http://www.wftv.com/news/18726218/detail.html

I'm really sorry poor Jose Baez is ill.  Now I get Deenie's previous post re. him needing some Rolaids.  He will be in my prayers.    Are the pigs flyin' yet? 

Where I come from, we tough it out or go to our doctor if we feel too ill to tough it out.  He must be very, very ill.

I wonder when he rec'd the 1K pages.  Hmm
Foggy

So, how do you think Casey is reacting to the news that JB is in the hospital? Not too kindly, I'd say.

I believe KC's condition now might well give new meaning to the expression, sweatin' bricks.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1584 on: February 16, 2009, 11:32:16 PM »

When someone receives the DP in Florida, how much time goes by before the execution?  Some states take decades....
It depends on the appeals process. Here's a link to get you started, and do stop by Ol' Sparky's site and see the last thing I hope this witch sees! http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/deathrow/

Thanks. I'll keep looking at the site. I do believe I've found Casey's new cell mate....since she's the only one currently on DR.

Women Currently on Death Row
 Tiffany Cole

DC# J35212
 WF, born 12/3/81, was sentenced from Duval County on March 6, 2008 for her role in the double murder of a Jacksonville couple who was buried alive. She is currently on death row at Lowell Correctional Institution.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1585 on: February 16, 2009, 11:33:23 PM »

old sparky
meet Caseys new chair
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1586 on: February 16, 2009, 11:33:35 PM »

OL SPARKY
well wouldn't that be a site to behold. her strapped to ol' sparky wonder what she would do or how she would react if she was given the death penalty.  And if ol' sparky was used ...

any thoughts?

probably would be verrrrry interesting. I hope they don't offer a plea deal...I want to see her reaction when family and friends testify against her. She will never be able to keep her mouth shut.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: February 16, 2009, 11:36:13 PM »

Where did you read that?

Uh Oh.........I might not should have said that. Someone told me who lives there. I don't know if that is accurate or not, but that is "out there" in the scuttle butt.
Well I suppose we will hear about it by mid week if true 
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: February 16, 2009, 11:37:45 PM »

Everybody knows Baez is in the hospital, right?

http://www.wftv.com/news/18726218/detail.html

I'm really sorry poor Jose Baez is ill.  Now I get Deenie's previous post re. him needing some Rolaids.  He will be in my prayers.    Are the pigs flyin' yet? 

Where I come from, we tough it out or go to our doctor if we feel too ill to tough it out.  He must be very, very ill.

I wonder when he rec'd the 1K pages.  Hmm
Foggy

So, how do you think Casey is reacting to the news that JB is in the hospital? Not too kindly, I'd say.

I believe KC's condition now might well give new meaning to the expression, sweatin' bricks.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: February 16, 2009, 11:39:56 PM »

Where did you read that?

Could there have been some skin cells from the mouth area on the duct tape that tested for some sort of toxic substance?  I'm thinking any saliva from the mouth on the tape would have washed away with the flooding...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: February 16, 2009, 11:41:46 PM »

The picture of the cell  tells it all. Very confined. When they showed the towel bar (I'm assuming that's what it is) I was surprised that it was there. I'd think someone could use that as a weapon on to their own body.

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1591 on: February 16, 2009, 11:42:33 PM »

bananas for all the monkeys
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: February 16, 2009, 11:42:56 PM »

OL SPARKY

any thoughts?

probably would be verrrrry interesting. I hope they don't offer a plea deal...I want to see her reaction when family and friends testify against her. She will never be able to keep her mouth shut.

Darla: I soo agree with you!

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: February 16, 2009, 11:46:35 PM »

OL SPARKY

any thoughts?

Hi Katie. I think the appearance would be very stoic. I don't think she can possibly comprehend that this is a possibility.  Much later the outcry of injustice would probably appear....

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: February 16, 2009, 11:48:13 PM »

Where did you read that?

Could there have been some skin cells from the mouth area on the duct tape that tested for some sort of toxic substance?  I'm thinking any saliva from the mouth on the tape would have washed away with the flooding...

Would the DNA from the saliva still be on the duct tape?

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1595 on: February 16, 2009, 11:52:49 PM »

I don't know. I haven't seen it anywhere, but heard it from a resident of Orlando. They were under the impression it was pretty well known. I wondered if it was a cloth of come kind with chloroform on it.
Where did you read that?

I saw a post about it over on WS. Could there be a toxic substance in the bones? Is that what you are talking about ... because that is all that was left. Sad

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1596 on: February 16, 2009, 11:55:10 PM »

Where did you read that?

Would the DNA from the saliva still be on the duct tape?

I do know the DNA would only be there if she bit into it. There are kits they use now for tooth prints and DNA which are used for kids. Many dentists offer them for parents to have in case of emergency but they only work if the child bites into them for DNA.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: February 16, 2009, 11:56:12 PM »

I messed that quote up - here is how it should have read.

I don't know. I haven't seen it anywhere, but heard it from a resident of Orlando. They were under the impression it was pretty well known. I wondered if it was a cloth of come kind with chloroform on it.
Where did you read that?

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1598 on: February 17, 2009, 12:06:49 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys. This old woman is going to bed. Hope you all have a great night.Will be here tomorrow waiting patiently for a doc dump.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: February 17, 2009, 12:12:01 AM »

I messed that quote up - here is how it should have read.

Where did you read that?

Well....there's a thought I haven't see anywhere before....and a NEW LEVEL OF DIGUST, if true....KC could have stuffed Caylee's mouth with a cloth with toxic substance and taped her mouth so that the cloth wouldn't come out (around the hair so that the tape couldn't be pulled off).  I guess with the skull being so small, a cloth in the mouth would still be in the skull.  Oh...my, my, my....this just can't be true.

And...Orlando folks thought it was pretty well known?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.