March 29, 2024, 05:58:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 302510 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1620 on: February 17, 2009, 01:59:31 AM »

Just found this posted on another blog...grrrr

Sources: Mother's Fingerprints Not Found On Tape Over Caylee's Skull
Slain Tot's Mom Remains Jailed On Murder Charge

POSTED: Monday, February 16, 2009
UPDATED: 11:50 pm EST February 16, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla.-- Sources told Local 6 News Monday that no fingerprints were located on the duct tape found wrapped around the skull of Caylee Anthony.

Hundreds of pages of additional documents are expected to be released in the case against the slain toddler's mother, Casey Anthony, as early as Tuesday. Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death.

Caylee's remains were discovered in December in a wooded lot near the home she shared with her mother and grandparents. The girl's skull was wrapped in duct tape, and sources told Local 6 News that sheriff's investigators headed to the Anthony house the day the discovery was make, looking for evidence that might link Casey Anthony or items in the house to the crime scene.

Sources said the soon-to-be released documents will show that investigators never found a duct tape roll at the home but did find a similar piece of tape on a gasoline can in the house. Sources also told Local 6 News that FBI lab tests reveal no fingerprints were found on the duct tape.

Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who has been involved with the case since he bailed Casey Anthony out of jail, claimed the opposite last week on national TV. A tabloid magazine also reported that Casey Anthony's fingerprints were found on the tape.

Sources inside Casey Anthony's defense team said they are "sick of Padilla's lies" and want him to "go away."

Hmm was that reported by Baez's friend who "gives him discovery" Jessica D'Onofrio?   Seems like a defense response article to me.  What sources?  Did you notice they did not clarify if they were law enforcement sources in this article.

I must admit it does have me a tad concerned now - so which is it - Bob from Wesh is not one of those sensationalist types in his reporting, hes pretty straight up so if a LE source told him "its not good news for the defense" whatever he is referring to in that regard I would give much more credence to

well, it doesnt have to be fingerprints on the duct tape. theres alot of other evidence collected that can be linked back to her. and if there are no fingerprints, the prosecution can argue that she used gloves, thereby confirming premeditation and intent.

See, you monkeys always make me feel better. Smile You are so smart and have such a way with words.. Come on, talk more monkey to me Smile

aw searching, are you feeling the weight of playing the waiting game too? hopefully well get to see the documents tomorrow, it will be very  interesting to see all the forensic reports that will be released.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1621 on: February 17, 2009, 02:01:31 AM »

I just posted this in the Haleigh forum thinking I was in the Caylee forum  but what I was saying was if there is evidence of Caylee suffering, such as her fingerprints on the duct tape or her tongue impression on the tape, that might be why there is talk about the DP being put back on the table.

NoRose, I'm with ya'.  There are certain types of evidence that'll clinch the deal (or no deal) for me.

With all the talk of chloroform, I've been hoping against hope Miss Caylee was "out" when she was killed, that it was accidental, that she didn't suffer.  Man, I feel weird just writing all that.  And I'm getting riled up just thinking about it.

But in the back of my mind I think the lwee lamb was killed in a fit of rage.

Unfortunately, that thought opens up some other "out" for the alleged perp.

I've gotta see the docs.

Foggy

dont despair yet foggy, even if done in a fit of rage it can still be premeditated. and legally premeditation can happen the minute before, its the intent that counts and knowing that it is wrong.

Oh I shan't despair, Peanut.  And yeah if pre-meditation is a slam dunk (as in 'puter searches re. neck breaking, household weapons, schloroform, etc.), a fit of rage'd be kind of beside the point/hardly defensible I think.  Maybe that's why the atty is under the weather...or not  .

God love and keep Miss Caylee.

Foggy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: February 17, 2009, 02:03:05 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla.-- Sources told Local 6 News Monday that no fingerprints were located on the duct tape found wrapped around the skull of Caylee Anthony.

Hundreds of pages of additional documents are expected to be released in the case against the slain toddler's mother, Casey Anthony, as early as Tuesday. Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death.

Caylee's remains were discovered in December in a wooded lot near the home she shared with her mother and grandparents. The girl's skull was wrapped in duct tape, and sources told Local 6 News that sheriff's investigators headed to the Anthony house the day the discovery was make, looking for evidence that might link Casey Anthony or items in the house to the crime scene.

Sources said the soon-to-be released documents will show that investigators never found a duct tape roll at the home but did find a similar piece of tape on a gasoline can in the house. Sources also told Local 6 News that FBI lab tests reveal no fingerprints were found on the duct tape.

Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who has been involved with the case since he bailed Casey Anthony out of jail, claimed the opposite last week on national TV. A tabloid magazine also reported that Casey Anthony's fingerprints were found on the tape.

Sources inside Casey Anthony's defense team said they are "sick of Padilla's lies" and want him to "go away."

Hmm was that reported by Baez's friend who "gives him discovery" Jessica D'Onofrio?   Seems like a defense response article to me.  What sources?  Did you notice they did not clarify if they were law enforcement sources in this article.

I must admit it does have me a tad concerned now - so which is it - Bob from Wesh is not one of those sensationalist types in his reporting, hes pretty straight up so if a LE source told him "its not good news for the defense" whatever he is referring to in that regard I would give much more credence to

well, it doesnt have to be fingerprints on the duct tape. theres alot of other evidence collected that can be linked back to her. and if there are no fingerprints, the prosecution can argue that she used gloves, thereby confirming premeditation and intent.

See, you monkeys always make me feel better. Smile You are so smart and have such a way with words.. Come on, talk more monkey to me Smile

Yup, thats what I'm saying, whether its fingerprints, DNA or something else that links her directly for the State to say something so distinct as "its not good news for the defense" whatever it is has to be rather significant, the State Attorneys office has been very very cautious what they say & of very few words if and when they do - now we just have to wait until tomorrow, Wed the latest to see what it is.  Let's put it this way if it had nothing incriminating against Casey in it the defense would be taking to the air waves via their new media spin hag claiming Casey's innocence & the State has nothing - nope we got an evasive mention that they were reviewing the discovery

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: February 17, 2009, 02:06:14 AM »

Yup, thats what I'm saying, whether its fingerprints, DNA or something else that links her directly for the State to say something so distinct as "its not good news for the defense" whatever it is has to be rather significant, the State Attorneys office has been very very cautious what they say & of very few words if and when they do - now we just have to wait until tomorrow, Wed the latest to see what it is.  Let's put it this way if it had nothing incriminating against Casey in it the defense would be taking to the air waves via their new media spin hag claiming Casey's innocence & the State has nothing - nope we got an evasive mention that they were reviewing the discovery

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1624 on: February 17, 2009, 02:08:37 AM »

oopsie.

yep, and instead her lead attorney is in the hospital with a bad case of diarrhea. from the other end, this time.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1625 on: February 17, 2009, 02:09:42 AM »

A mother who duct-tapes her own daughter's mouth in order to kill the child with some toxic substance is the kind of person who would definitely kill again. For this reason, the death penalty would be the best option. Just my two cents on this.

Yep, I agree

I don't agree--esp. since we have yet to read the 1K pages of new doc dump.  I'm just saying lets not rush to judgement.  I'm not voting on DP until I read the new docs...but that's just me.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1626 on: February 17, 2009, 02:11:52 AM »

I am worried too over the different reports on the evidence.  One thing always gives me a little comfort though.  The Grand Jury decided way before her precious body was found, that their was enough evidence to charge Casey with capital murder.  We all know the evidence, even with nothing on the duct tape, only one baby was missing for 31 days with no report and only one person was driving around in a car that stank like a "damn dead body".  They also have things from the crime scene that match something at the house.  Justice is coming........ 

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: February 17, 2009, 02:18:41 AM »

A mother who duct-tapes her own daughter's mouth in order to kill the child with some toxic substance is the kind of person who would definitely kill again. For this reason, the death penalty would be the best option. Just my two cents on this.

Yep, I agree

I don't agree--esp. since we have yet to read the 1K pages of new doc dump.  I'm just saying lets not rush to judgement.  I'm not voting on DP until I read the new docs...but that's just me.

well, depending on the evidence the prosecution can try to use the death penalty to leverage a deal. im going to guess that they wouldnt accept anything but a guilty plea to first degree murder with mandatory life without parole.

they may be pressured to do so, as the cost of this trial would be immense and the process of appeals is both time consuming and expensive.

i just dont know, shes such a stone cold b*tch that i can see her refusing to, no matter what advise she gets from anyone.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1628 on: February 17, 2009, 02:22:14 AM »

I am worried too over the different reports on the evidence.  One thing always gives me a little comfort though.  The Grand Jury decided way before her precious body was found, that their was enough evidence to charge Casey with capital murder.  We all know the evidence, even with nothing on the duct tape, only one baby was missing for 31 days with no report and only one person was driving around in a car that stank like a "damn dead body".  They also have things from the crime scene that match something at the house.  Justice is coming........ 

Hugs, Magic

Hi Magic. I am a bit worried, but feel better now because the monkeys are right.. I mean, Bozo gets the discovery and ends up checking himself into the hospital for a "tummy ache", that makes me think he just needed something to calm his nerves because he knows it is bad,what ever it was in there,something has bozo real upset and nervous. I feel better now.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1629 on: February 17, 2009, 02:28:08 AM »

Yep, I agree

Oh, just wanted to add that I'm not soft on criminals of the alleged perps nature by any stretch of the imagination.  At the risk of repeating myself, I just want to read the docs.

In any event, I don't think DP is gonna happen if statistics are a reasonable predictor re punishment visited on woman who kill their offspring.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: February 17, 2009, 02:44:06 AM »

Yep, I agree

well, depending on the evidence the prosecution can try to use the death penalty to leverage a deal. im going to guess that they wouldnt accept anything but a guilty plea to first degree murder with mandatory life without parole.

they may be pressured to do so, as the cost of this trial would be immense and the process of appeals is both time consuming and expensive.

i just dont know, shes such a stone cold b*tch that i can see her refusing to, no matter what advise she gets from anyone.

Alleged perp is prob living in her own alternative reality.  There's something to be said about an individual who thinks he or she is doing right by their own conscience--such an individual can rationalize anything in their own mind .   So yeah, I can see she'd utilize all manner of avoidance/denial tactics etc. to attempt to get over on the powers that be (aka LE/State  ). 

Good luck w/that Alleged Perp! 
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: February 17, 2009, 03:01:11 AM »

Yep, I agree

Alleged perp is prob living in her own alternative reality.  There's something to be said about an individual who thinks he or she is doing right by their own conscience--such an individual can rationalize anything in their own mind .   So yeah, I can see she'd utilize all manner of avoidance/denial tactics etc. to attempt to get over on the powers that be (aka LE/State  ). 

Good luck w/that Alleged Perp! 

seriously. even baez isnt buying it, and lets face it, hes not exactly the brightest bulb on any chain.

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1632 on: February 17, 2009, 03:03:24 AM »

Hugs, Magic 

Hi Magic. I am a bit worried, but feel better now because the monkeys are right.. I mean, Bozo gets the discovery and ends up checking himself into the hospital for a "tummy ache", that makes me think he just needed something to calm his nerves because he knows it is bad,what ever it was in there,something has bozo real upset and nervous. I feel better now.

Hi Searching, again I am so glad we found each other in the same forum again. Yay, I finally figured out how to reduce quote stacks.  A lot of times I haven't posted, because I didn't want to make a huge stack.  I hope you do feel better.  Bozo should have a "tummy ache", he knows he has absolutely no defense.  Even the judge and the other attorneys make fun of him.  He is way out of his league.  I think the evidence is overwhelming with or without any evidence on the duct tape.  The fact that there was duct tape , speaks for itself.  There is no nanny, there are no other suspects and anyone with any common sense can see that.  There is no story that Bozo can tell anyone that could make them understand.  Caylee will have justice, she must.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1633 on: February 17, 2009, 03:15:27 AM »

I bet that is why they took ALL of her clothes...to match the fibers found on the tape.

Think about it...you pull the tape off of the roll...now what do you do with that end while you continue to pull more tape?  Probably stick it to your knee or something if you are seated.  So those fibers could be on the tape.  Just thinking.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: February 17, 2009, 03:58:51 AM »

oopsie.

yep, and instead her lead attorney is in the hospital with a bad case of diarrhea. from the other end, this time.

Just to convenient for me...........
If indeed the duct tape has, finger prints(both sides)and/or other evidence on it
wonder what cindy/george has to say about this now.
Oh the nanny forced casey to do this....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1635 on: February 17, 2009, 06:54:30 AM »

What Great news we have today!! I hope SS shows up for this. I here SS has been MIA the last few days.

Pooky and Lucinda...QM,Today??Trimm? I think I refreshed my page.

I gotta tell you all that Linda Biden makes me nervous. Her demeanor will tell more after we all receive the documents. I have wondered WHAT would keep her there?? She is not my cup of tea at all but she is one smart cookie and an eye should be kept on her. Could the challenge give her a thrill? To defend the indefensible and win is a real coo in her circle of lawyers and media.

And for those of you that think Baez will be mocked I am sorry but I don't see it that way. Look at Marc Geragos...What a savvy fool....Mark Fuhrman,the most hated man in America. Remember that?? Now we look to him for info and America listens. Heck,Greta can even become your best-est friend!!

Baez's fame has already happened. Everyone knows his name and it is only going to get more and more exposed. His lawyer career will end and launch his NEW CARREER as TV advisor and or in the "Unleash the lawyer" square that appears on our TVs every night. He has already been groomed for this and has done a few of these spots on Geraldo and NG earlier on.

After this he will be living the high life and all off the notoriety of Caylee. Lets just hope his conscience is messing with his head and these stomach issues are a result of that!!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: February 17, 2009, 06:56:56 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  Rise and shine.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1637 on: February 17, 2009, 07:00:23 AM »

Pooky? When would the docs. be released by? Is there a time when this would happen IF it happens today? I know you know about this sort of thing. Thanks

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: February 17, 2009, 07:18:47 AM »

Hey Scarlett.  I'm trying to read through last nights posts.The documents are supposed to be released this week.That's all I know so far.I hope for today or tommorrow.  Be back shortly.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: February 17, 2009, 07:27:58 AM »

UPDATED INFO FROM ARTICLE: Documents should be released by the middle of the week!
Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby said the duct tape evidence brings the possibility of the death penalty back in to play. Hornsby said it may force Anthony’s defense attorney, Jose Baez, to "put Casey on the stand" or "consider a plea bargain."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18728295/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.