March 28, 2024, 12:27:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 302461 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: February 17, 2009, 01:30:57 PM »

I personally think Local6 jumped the gun by relying on a "defense source" only
[/quote]

It seems many have jumped the gun.I guess we will have to wait and read the documents ourselves to get to the truth.I so hate conflicting stories...Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: February 17, 2009, 01:31:12 PM »

On NG site

Tot Mom Fingerprints Found on Duct Tape?

Breaking details: Were Tot Mom's fingerprint's found on the duct tape over Caylee's mouth? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking news at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: February 17, 2009, 01:31:21 PM »

One of the posters on WS just stated that she just got a 12:00 update from clickorlando and it stated Casey's fingerprints are NOT on the duct tape. I am finding this very strange with this fingerprints are and are not on the tape. If her fingerprints are not on that tape, does anyone think perhaps someone else's like Lee's could be? I don't, but who knows with this case?

That person should find themselves arrested very shortly, I would hope!!
Here is first part of article.......
"POSTED: Monday, February 16, 2009
UPDATED: 11:50 pm EST February 16, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources told Local 6 News Monday that no fingerprints were located on the duct tape found wrapped around the skull of Caylee Anthony.

Now if true I read it to say no fingerprints at all on duct tape which I find hard to believe but maybe being in water messed them up. Just have to wait until we read ourselves.
Maybe defense is the source and hoping for some potential jurors to hear that and have mixed signals.

Forgot to say...consider the source. Jessica D'Onofrio works for Ch 6.
I checked other media reports and they have yet to report that.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1783 on: February 17, 2009, 01:32:02 PM »

I just read the latest Blink on crime, and she is stating Casey's fingerprints are on the duct tape, and other interesting things as well.
Is her blog still flashing like a cheap Vegas strip club? 
Yes

I am using Firefox and get no blinking/flashing....
I use Firefox too, and while the flashing is better than yesterday, still the you have won, 10000th visitor, etc ads are there - flashing like Casey at a party.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: February 17, 2009, 01:32:25 PM »

Where will more evidence lead...

The child's skull was found wrapped in duct tape, and other items were found in the bag, a source told the Orlando Sentinel. Investigators likely searched the home looking for duct tape or a plastic bag similar to what was found with the body.

Duct tape can pick up evidence such as carpet fibers, dog hairs, human hairs, soil and fingerprints.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1785 on: February 17, 2009, 01:33:07 PM »

On NG site

Tot Mom Fingerprints Found on Duct Tape?

Breaking details: Were Tot Mom's fingerprint's found on the duct tape over Caylee's mouth? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking news at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

And we will all sit down to watch only to hear the same old same old speculations..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1786 on: February 17, 2009, 01:33:21 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  1000 pages of documents is a ton. I'm wondering what all could be in there beyond the duct tape results. DNA results, JC Penny receipt, Amy's Interview, test results from the soil/leaf samples taken from the scene of the remains... what else?
Did Lee ever do the FBI interview? He was out sitting with George when Cindy did hers. He an George were filling out questionaire given by FBI to them. The next I heard was Lee had to leave.

I'm not sure. Does anyone else know? 

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: February 17, 2009, 01:33:27 PM »

Zanny is not dead in the water, way back in May 2008 Casey and Annie were
driving 1 nite and got pulled over, Casey was driving and she told the cop her
name was ZG but had no licence with her, the ticket was posted somewhere
in here to-day. Look in the links to-day in Blink34 write up. I heard this a long
time ago in here.
Also can Linda Baden be lead lawyer here in Florida, I don't know. Ask Blink???
Last I heard she was not licensed in FL.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1788 on: February 17, 2009, 01:40:49 PM »

I just read the latest Blink on crime, and she is stating Casey's fingerprints are on the duct tape, and other interesting things as well.
Yes

I use Firefox too, and while the flashing is better than yesterday, still the you have won, 10000th visitor, etc ads are there - flashing like Casey at a party.

If you go to the Add-Ons for Firefox you will be able to download AdblockPlus this should take care of all ADs, but you will have to fobid and allow manually. Smile  Then you should be able to go to Blink's site with no problem.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: February 17, 2009, 01:43:18 PM »

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: February 17, 2009, 01:47:18 PM »

Zanny is not dead in the water, way back in May 2008 Casey and Annie were
driving 1 nite and got pulled over, Casey was driving and she told the cop her
name was ZG but had no licence with her, the ticket was posted somewhere
in here to-day. Look in the links to-day in Blink34 write up. I heard this a long
time ago in here.
Also can Linda Baden be lead lawyer here in Florida, I don't know. Ask Blink???
Last I heard she was not licensed in FL.

Right now she is appearing as "pro hac vice" meaning she is associated as a co-counsel with a Florida bar attorney.   Not sure if she could be lead, but the Court would have to grant permission

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: February 17, 2009, 01:50:35 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  1000 pages of documents is a ton. I'm wondering what all could be in there beyond the duct tape results. DNA results, JC Penny receipt, Amy's Interview, test results from the soil/leaf samples taken from the scene of the remains... what else?
Did Lee ever do the FBI interview? He was out sitting with George when Cindy did hers. He an George were filling out questionaire given by FBI to them. The next I heard was Lee had to leave.

I dont think so thats why his attorney Thomas Luka is jockeying around about getting immunity & trying to force a subpoena which on some guideline would make him exempt from prosecution which has not taken place to date.   This is why Luka kept reporting that his client imminently faced being charged...not clear how that would affect if he was federally charged with a crime versus state.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1792 on: February 17, 2009, 01:56:35 PM »

I dont think so thats why his attorney Thomas Luka is jockeying around about getting immunity & trying to force a subpoena which on some guideline would make him exempt from prosecution which has not taken place to date.   This is why Luka kept reporting that his client imminently faced being charged...not clear how that would affect if he was federally charged with a crime versus state.
Federal charges as in IRS?  I wonder. 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: February 17, 2009, 01:58:49 PM »

That makes sense because I think he ran away from the FBI basically. He was there and evidently didn't like the questionaire questions. They did get pretty personal when you listen to Cindy's interview.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: February 17, 2009, 02:15:32 PM »

Yes

If you go to the Add-Ons for Firefox you will be able to download AdblockPlus this should take care of all ADs, but you will have to fobid and allow manually. Smile  Then you should be able to go to Blink's site with no problem.
Miki Monkey:  I am sitting next to you for awhile!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks, did that - with restart and YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing blinking except Blink!
Even got rid of that last pop up here on monkeys too!!!!!!!!!!
You have made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you and welcome!!!!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1795 on: February 17, 2009, 02:16:02 PM »

OMG OMG OMG!!  They have reportedly FOUND the REAL Zanny the Nanny!!!!!!!!
Its all over the news!!

Shocking new developement today in the Caylee Anthony case just moments after news that finger prints on the duct tape were a match to Tot Mom Casey Anthony.  It apears that the mysterious "Nanny" has been right under detectives noses this entire time.  When asked former Chief of Police Sherrif Beary had this to say "I am flabergasted!  I am not sure if I am more in shock of what a pretty lady he makes or that he is the nanny!"

More information to come as these latest developements unfold.

Dolce, you know we won't smack a pregnant lady...but girl, I swear, next year...I'm gonna whomp yer azz for this post!! I keep my windows small, so only saw the headline, choked on my meal of the day, then scrolled down, and spit out the cinnamon toast. You are a very bad bad monkey!

Hey, wait, PG'ers can do time-outs. You must go to your monkey bunky and take a nap, young lady!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1796 on: February 17, 2009, 02:24:59 PM »

Dolce, you know we won't smack a pregnant lady...but girl, I swear, next year...I'm gonna whomp yer azz for this post!! I keep my windows small, so only saw the headline, choked on my meal of the day, then scrolled down, and spit out the cinnamon toast. You are a very bad bad monkey!

Hey, wait, PG'ers can do time-outs. You must go to your monkey bunky and take a nap, young lady!
I see how it is..blame the "prego" girl.....I was framed, by, um...by Zanny!!

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: February 17, 2009, 02:26:36 PM »

snipped from Blinks Site
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/02/16/casey-anth...

On Monday February 16, the State’s Attorney’s office released over 1000 pages of new discovery evidence to the defense. The public release is scheduled for mid week. I spoke exclusively to an inside source within the 9th Circuit offices, and was advised that the prints on the duct tape match that of Caylee’s Mother and the woman charged with her murder, Casey Marie Anthony.

There is little doubt given that finding the death penalty will be back on the table post haste.

Over the weekend, lead defense attorney to Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, was self-hospitalized with a stomach ailment and released. Mr. Baez returned to work on Monday and requests for further information from his spokesperson Marti Mackenzie, were not returned.

It is unclear if Mr. Baez ailment is related to the confirmation from the Florida Bar of a new complaint/inquiry currently being investigated regarding his activity as a member, or the released 1000+ documents released to his office, further implicating his Client.

The Beginning of the End
Several sources close to The Baez law Firm indicate this is the ACT I of the “Beginning of the End” for Jose Baez as lead counsel for Casey Anthony. There are conflicting reports as to whether Linda Kenney Baden may replace Baez as lead counsel, or that Jose Baez will withdraw citing health issues.

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: February 17, 2009, 02:30:13 PM »

You all are cracking me up! so damn funny with your visuals! 

How do I do the mozilla firefox adblock? do I click on mozilla firefox and it takes me there? I am not too computer savvy...

also, don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I read/heard somewhere that Zanni was not on the witness list for the defense...why not? if she is a real person, why not put her down as a witness, just in case she surfaces somewhere? and I don't mean Lee in drag either.,..tee hee!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1799 on: February 17, 2009, 02:36:44 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys ~ Silly Monkeys .... I love all the pictures 
I was thinking ... about the receipts as Mgoblue mentioned..

I am not sure if this has ever been in our Cages before ... I was missing for awhile back ..off of SM ( I may have missed it)

This is from WS  - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79229
 Originally Posted by BeTheMiracle 
"Lee confiscated all the receipts that were in Casey's purse on July 14th, 2008. He made a list of them for LE....why didn't he just give LE the receipts? Lee claims all the receipts were found in chronological order, which was strange for his sister. Notice that on the list are two different credit card purchases made at JC Penney's. These charges had to have been made with Cindy's credit card. I am wondering if Casey went to Penney's and bought another Pooh blanket and/or laundry bag to replace the ones missing from Caylee's room? If so, then that means Casey used Cindy's stolen credit card to replace the items in which Caylee was buried. That is just awful."

I thought it was worth posting ( again ? )

Lee evidently wrote down in chronological order all the Receipts found in Casey's Purse the first time she was arrested and submitted them to LE

WHY he did so ....... I have no clue. I am sure he has heard of a Xerox Machine.
I guess he didn't want LE to see the Line Items of what she actually purchased.

**by now I would think  that LE has the actual receipts ..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.