April 25, 2024, 06:19:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304931 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1880 on: February 17, 2009, 05:52:54 PM »

Anyone think this dump will get Cindy out of "CindyWorld" and she'll finally have the AHA moment that her daughter is a murderer?

Yea ~ me either!

But sure hope someone has already reserved a hospital room for George and Jose! 

No - too con-cin....but this might put George over the edge....I do hope when BC tells them he has a doctor waiting.....look what it did to BJ...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: February 17, 2009, 05:53:17 PM »

Video  New Evidence Released By Anthony Prosecution Team

Intro uses implicates when describing duct tape evidence.  Maybe it is not finger prints but other evidence.  Even the statement "not good for the defense" doesn't mean its finger prints. Where is Blink LOL, we need more details.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: February 17, 2009, 05:54:17 PM »

Anyone think this dump will get Cindy out of "CindyWorld" and she'll finally have the AHA moment that her daughter is a murderer?

Yea ~ me either!

If Cindy takes one of her finely tuned hammers to the wall of the jail....maybe.Actually
I think she knows, but she thinks we all believe her version of the truth.
I think we  should let Nut tell us where to send the guys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: February 17, 2009, 05:55:08 PM »

Yea ~ me either!

No but she is going to be having to concern herself with keeping from getting charged herself it sounds like.  Very interesting that in the evidence is a dvd of the day Casey was indicted....the car going under the bridge?   Cindy delivering pictures of Caylee to Baez's office?   hmmmm interesting what the significance is
I like the way you think Capp.  I think she's running scared too.  She will never admit publicly that she believes KC killed Caylee.  How can she go on disrepecting her GD like that?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1884 on: February 17, 2009, 05:59:14 PM »

It's nights like tonight where I wish I have several TV's on my wall to watch NG, American Idol and Biggest Loser all at once. I see some major channel flipping going on here tonight! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1885 on: February 17, 2009, 06:01:35 PM »

Yea ~ me either!

If Cindy takes one of her finely tuned hammers to the wall of the jail....maybe.Actually
I think she knows, but she thinks we all believe her version of the truth.
I think we  should let Nut tell us where to send the guys. 

If Jose is already there, wouldn't it be so nice, if George could share his room with him??

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: February 17, 2009, 06:04:13 PM »

Video  New Evidence Released By Anthony Prosecution Team

Intro uses implicates when describing duct tape evidence.  Maybe it is not finger prints but other evidence.  Even the statement "not good for the defense" doesn't mean its finger prints. Where is Blink LOL, we need more details.
For those of you w/o video~legal consultant for wesh states "overwhelming evidence of guilt and also intent" in regard to new evidence released.  God RIP Caylee.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1887 on: February 17, 2009, 06:06:06 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: February 17, 2009, 06:06:09 PM »

I just watched the WESH report that Today posted.  I honestly think that ~ even if her attorney encourages her to plead guilty ~ she wouldn't do it.  We've talked about it before ~ and even her own father said it in the police interview ~ she's the type of person who takes things as far as she possibly can ~ and then takes them even further ... I just don't ever see her taking a plea to anything that says she caused Caylee's death.

Smart legal monkeys out there ... Aren't there times that people can take plea deals that kind of skirt around the guilt issue?  Where they plea out ... but never have to acknowledge guilt?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1889 on: February 17, 2009, 06:08:55 PM »

NUT!  You have a pot o' gold in your truck!  What are you still doing here?  I'd be heading for some fabulously warm tropical island!   

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1890 on: February 17, 2009, 06:09:05 PM »

I just watched the WESH report that Today posted.  I honestly think that ~ even if her attorney encourages her to plead guilty ~ she wouldn't do it.  We've talked about it before ~ and even her own father said it in the police interview ~ she's the type of person who takes things as far as she possibly can ~ and then takes them even further ... I just don't ever see her taking a plea to anything that says she caused Caylee's death.

Smart legal monkeys out there ... Aren't there times that people can take plea deals that kind of skirt around the guilt issue?  Where they plea out ... but never have to acknowledge guilt?

Technically, that would be pleading "No Contest", but I am not sure if they would allow such a plea in a Capital Murder case.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1891 on: February 17, 2009, 06:11:10 PM »

Baez is not only a pussy whipped idiot...he is a poor excuse for a man.

Amen on that one. 

Amen Again               And he is a poor excuse as an lawyer.  He may finally be having his  aha moment, that he should have taken a deal a long time ago and that by his own arrogance and his blind eye toward KC he's proven to the world what an incompetent atty. he is.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: February 17, 2009, 06:12:28 PM »

Technically, that would be pleading "No Contest", but I am not sure if they would allow such a plea in a Capital Murder case.
Ah!  You're right ... bet they don't give that option for murder.  Sorry Casey!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: February 17, 2009, 06:16:46 PM »

Yea ~ me either!

No but she is going to be having to concern herself with keeping from getting charged herself it sounds like.  Very interesting that in the evidence is a dvd of the day Casey was indicted....the car going under the bridge?   Cindy delivering pictures of Caylee to Baez's office?   hmmmm interesting what the significance is
I like the way you think Capp.  I think she's running scared too.  She will never admit publicly that she believes KC killed Caylee.  How can she go on disrepecting her GD like that?

I know, God help her but at this point the Anthonys destiny is the devil's den.   Something else occurred to me when reading the list of inventory of what was taken from the Anthony home will be in this doc dump (I read it at WFTV as 500 Tuesday, another Wed-look again)  Cindy gave Yuri such a hard time about giving the JC Penny statements to OCSO, she got very defensive and stated "well, I looked at them and there was nothing on them"   BUT WAIT!   Early on we thought it might be Casey was buying jewelry or beads connected to the case, I'm thinking now that Casey went to JC Penny to replace the Winnie the Pooh blanket she took out of the house to dump Caylee's body (o God its so hard to say that!) Now if that is the case, that is yet another point of reference that Cindy KNEW because she also later on said that she gave over receipts & statements to Baez instead of giving it to OCSO as requested.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: February 17, 2009, 06:19:19 PM »

Not on murder one, no

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1895 on: February 17, 2009, 06:19:20 PM »

Reading back ... and helping get to a clean cage!

Dolce ... my tail is not a toy!
trimm ... wish I was in Hotel California ... it's such a lovely place ... <<Newfie swaying to the music>>
Tevye ... you do pay me well, unfortunately I can't get my creditors to take liquor and cigs as payment for a darn thing ... I'll keep trying though!

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: February 17, 2009, 06:19:25 PM »

OK~just to warn you all I am myspace illiterate so here's something I found at BB11's blog.  I don't know if it is copyrighted so if it is will one of the mods remove please?  This is her latest entry.  The one before that is talking about KFN and the memorial and how people are boycotting because of the Anthony's relationship w/KFN...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Richard - RJ - statement-

SHEET IS HITTING THE FAN IN THE KC  CA  CAMPS  BOTH R FIGHTING FOR PUBLIC OPINION  AS KC WANTS THE MONEY AND CONTROL OVER CAYLEE AND CA WANTS ALL THE MONEY AND CONTROL OVER CAYLEE; (CA WNATS THE ATTENTION/ SYMPATHY ETC) KC IS LIVID OVER THE CAYLEE FOUNDATION AND THAT CA CREMATED HER CAYLEE. WATCH FOR LAWSUITS AS I HAVE WRITEN MANY TIMES THIS IS ALL ABOUT GREED AND PRIDE. CA IS A CONTROL FREAK WHO WILL STOP AT NOTHING. WATCH FOR THIS WEEK TO BE ALL ABOUT EXPOSING CA FOR THE GREEDY MALICIOUS PERSON SHE IS AS OTHERS ARE NOW GOING TO START TOWRITE ABOUT THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT CA. IT WILL NO LONGER JUST BE ME HOLDING CA RESPONSIBLE FOR CREATING AND CULTIVATING A SOCIOPATHIC MURDERER WHO CA IS PROTECTING OUT OF GREED AND PRIDE."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Above copied and pasted here for flamom from: http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie

Thank you my little neighbor Monkey!   I will say, I'm not surprised..I believe these two have been at each others' throats for years.  Hints of this came a while back...CA will do anything for $$$ and KC will do anything for attention.  I do think it's ironic that Baez had to be hospitalized...he's been giving me indigestion for months!  What happened Jose...did you finally realize the KC lied to you? 

I would like to see him off this case though...I don't want this biotch to have any reason to appeal.  As far as a plea deal...I don't think she'd ever agree to one.  She still thinks she can bs her way through a trial.   Sorry for ramble...I'm blaming the wine.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: February 17, 2009, 06:22:48 PM »

Thank you my little neighbor Monkey!   I will say, I'm not surprised..I believe these two have been at each others' throats for years.  Hints of this came a while back...CA will do anything for $$$ and KC will do anything for attention.  I do think it's ironic that Baez had to be hospitalized...he's been giving me indigestion for months!  What happened Jose...did you finally realize the KC lied to you? 

I would like to see him off this case though...I don't want this biotch to have any reason to appeal.  As far as a plea deal...I don't think she'd ever agree to one.  She still thinks she can bs her way through a trial.   Sorry for ramble...I'm blaming the wine.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1898 on: February 17, 2009, 06:23:37 PM »

It's possible, but IMO it will never happen in this case.  Prosecutors are too invested in this case.  I do think a deal will be offered to save the expense of a trial.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1899 on: February 17, 2009, 06:24:13 PM »

HaHa, It sounds like the old slore is going down!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.